Infinity Ward and Activision have announced the Halloween Scream Event for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. The event starts October 9 and ends on November 1 at 10AM Pacific.
The event includes limited time MP playlists, new loot items, giveaway items and more for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
The event will feature the following in-game in Infinite Warfare:
- Free Halloween-themed Supply Drop at the beginning of each week. The first Drop is available now for pick up in the Quartermaster.
- Free Halloween-themed cosmetic item every Friday, along with one final gift on October 30.
- Halloween-themed gear and loot, including brand-new zombie-themed Rig skins, available to earn
- “Boss Battle” mode, which starts on October 13, allows players to take on their favorite final bosses from each of the Infinite Warfare zombies modes. It begins with the first chapter, Zombies in Spaceland, and continues with the following chapters becoming available, two per week, ending with the ultimate battle in The Beast from Beyond (players must own DLC packs to access DLC chapters)
- Return of Gesture Warfare multiplayer mode to celebrate Halloween, which runs now through October 12 and allows fans to use gestures to humiliate and annihilate their opponents
- Carnage, a fan-favorite multiplayer map from the Retribution DLC pack, free to play and with double XP for all players from October 12 to November 1
Activision has also created a new website for the Halloween Scream event, showcasing a calendar of what to expect each of the four weeks.