Activision has updated Call of Duty: Heroes to version 4.4 with Call of Duty: WWII features.
Here’s the patch notes:
Ronald “Red” Daniels from WW2 joins the battle with a set of devastating new Killstreaks!
- Molotov Cocktail: Throw a Molotov Cocktail at a target, causing damage overtime to the splash area.
- Artillery Barrage: Unleash a rapid fire salvo that deals damage in a wide target area.
- Fighter Pilot: Calls in a fighter plane on a strafing run to gun down everything in its path.
The P-47 Thunderbolt unit rains damage from above!
- Fly over walls and attack enemy defenses with the new Machine Compound air unit!
New WW2 Base Theme!
- Fight on the iconic WW2 battlefield with the new Normandy Beach Theme!
Resource Donation System!
- Lend a helping hand to your Alliance by donating resources to teammates!
Global Conflict Improvements!
- Alliances can now earn a bonus by strategically holding all zones within a continent.
- “Hot Zones” now have criteria bonuses and will be randomly placed on the map.
Now he has a machine gun. Ho-Ho-Ho!
- Deliver Care Packages to your army with the new Santa Soap Premium Skin, available around the Holidays!
Three Year Anniversary Login Gift!
- Enjoy a massive gift of Celerium, Medals, Skill Points and Prestige Tokens!
Other Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Prestige Rank cap raised to 9.
- Increased the Commander Level cap to 130.
- 12 new Space themed Calling Cards added to the Black Market.
- “Red” Daniel’s Statue replaced as the new top prize in Gold Supply Drops.
- Added new upgrade levels to units.
- Various bug fixes and optimizations.
Call of Duty: Heroes is available now iOS, Android, Windows, and Kindle.
SOURCE: Call of Duty: Heroes