During the opening show of the first CWL event of the Call of Duty: WWII Season, CWL Dallas, Activision announced new details on the upcoming Call of Duty World League season.
Activision confirmed that the Call of Duty World League will once again be presented by PlayStation 4 in the 2018 season.
Alongside this, three more open events were announced for 2018. Here’s the open event schedule for 2018:
- CWL New Orleans (MLG) – January 12-14
- CWL Atlanta (MLG) – March 9-11
- CWL Birmingham (Multiplay) – March 31 – April 1
- CWL Seattle (MLG) – April 20-22
- CWL Anaheim (MLG) – June 15-17
Each of the six open events will have a $200,000 prize pool.