UPDATE: The three codes have been found within the maps in Call of Duty: WWII The Resistance DLC!
Enter these codes on the Classified Call of Duty site to unlock new The Resistance intel:
Entering those codes on the classified site unlocks the following new content on the website:
- New documents with an overview of the MP content found within Call of Duty: WWII – The Resistance DLC Pack
- 5 new Resistance themed wallpapers
- Ability to complete the quest to receive a Resistance calling card (do note that the calling card has not become available in-game yet)
Thanks to r/WWII for finding the codes!
Activision released a new live action trailer on January 29 to celebrate the release of Call of Duty: WWII’s first DLC Pack, The Resistance. However, you may not have noticed that the trailer features some interesting teasers: the teasers in the trailer leads to specific locations in the MP Maps in The Resistance DLC Pack 1.
Here’s the 3 teasers in the trailer:
- Teaser 1 (0:11 timestamp in trailer): As the two guys are communicating in the elevator in morse code, it translates to Molotov…referring to the molotov crate on the DLC map Anthropoid. A code is located on the crate.
- Teaser 2 (0:32 timestamp in trailer): During the restaurant scene, a note is passed along containing the word ‘Dilní Bee Nida’anéhigíí,’ which is a Navajo word for a musical instrument. Find the accordion in the map Occupation to locate another code.
- Teaser 3 (0:43 timestamp in trailer): During the conference room scene, a map is shown with ‘Operation Valkyrie,’ referring to the map Valkyrie in the DLC Pack. In the map shown at the time stamp in the trailer, there’s an X spot highlighting the location of a briefcase. Find the briefcase in-game at that spot and another code awaits.
Find the 3 codes in the different MP maps and redeem on the Call of Duty Classified site to see what new teasers await on the classified website.
Missed the trailer? You can watch it again now: