The first DLC Pack for Call of Duty: WWII, The Resistance, is available on Thursday, March 1 on Xbox One and PC.
The Resistance DLC includes 3 multiplayer maps, — including a remake of Call of Duty: MW3’s Resistance — 1 new War Operation–Operation Intercept, and the next chapter of the Nazi Zombies experience — The Darkest Shore.
- Occupation: In this remake of the classic Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer map Resistance, players battle through the streets and shops of German-occupied Paris during WWII. Long side streets encourage mid-range combat, with nearby homes and storefronts lending defensive positions for ambush and recovery.
- Valkyrie: Located in the Masurian Woods, East Prussia, this map was inspired by The Wolf’s Lair, Hitler’s Eastern-front headquarters during Operation Barbarossa, the Nazi invasion of the Soviet Union. This is a medium-sized map with gameplay focused around a dangerous center lane covered by multiple overwatch positions and mounted machine guns.
- Anthropoid: Based in Prague, Czechoslovakia, this map is inspired by Operation Anthropoid, the famous assassination attempt on a high-ranking German officer during World War II. This map features a center lane divided by a river, with long-flanking paths that can be used by snipers for ranged attacks.
- Operation Intercept: Outside of St. Lo, France, our next War Mode experience leads us on an urban rescue mission to save Resistance fighters being transported by train. The first objective on the Allied side is freeing the fighters, followed by the destruction of key communication equipment, and ending with stopping a train.
- The Darkest Shore: The Darkest Shore follows our heroes into the next chapter of their dangerous journey. Only days after the horrific disaster of Mittelburg, the crew has received intel that suggests Doktor Straub is on an island just north of Germany. Blanketed in fog, this island is surrounded by Nazi air and sea power – and crawling with the Undead. Marie, Drostan, Olivia, and Jefferson will need to battle all this and more to uncover the mysteries hidden within the Darkest Shore.
Call of Duty: WWII The Resistance DLC Pack 1 is available now on PlayStation 4 and is available March 1 on Xbox One and PC.
Call of Duty: WWII The Resistance DLC Pack 1 is available separately for $14.99* or is included with the Call of Duty: WWII Season Pass, which gives you access to all four DLC Packs coming in 2018 for Call of Duty: WWII.
*Similar to previous Call of Duty titles, Call of Duty: WWII DLC Packs are only available with the Season Pass on PC platform. DLC Packs are not available separately.