Sledgehammer Games has posted their latest community update and shared what’s coming ahead for Call of Duty: WWII.
- Ground War makes its return. It will be available at some point in the next week. Players face off in 9v9 action.
- There’s also a teaser image for something coming in the next week, which appears to be Free for All matches in the Headquarters as the map.
- As announced last week, Season 3 of Ranked Play will begin on April 17, with 4 player parties enabled.
- PC players can also look forward to the upcoming Divisions Update, which goes live on April 17.
- SHG has also announced on Twitter that Orders for the Zombies mode will be coming this week.