Sledgehammer Games has released a new hot fix for Call of Duty: WWII.
Here’s the changes in MP:
- Nerfed Requisitions Basic Training (More detailed explanation to come later today in our SHG Weekly Community Update)
- Increased points per kill in Dom from 50 to 75
- Fixed issue where players were shown a balance of negative Unlock Tokens
- Fixed Combat Shotgun exploit
Esports mode changes:
- Added the M1 Garand to the Restricted Items list
- Removed Gung-Ho ability from Airborne Division
- Removed resupply and regen for equipment from Expeditionary II. However, bullet resupply and regen are still available.