A new patch update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is now live on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, version 1.30.
The patch notes are up, and it confirms a new Operation for the game called Operation Heatwave. There’s new weapons, new loot, and two new game modes.
Here’s the patch notes:
Back in Black Maps (PS4 ONLY)
4 classic Black Ops maps remastered for Black Ops 3. Available to users who Pre-order Black Ops 4 through the PlayStation 4 Store.
- Firing Range
- Head back to the range, you know what to do.
- Time to get dirty again, grunt. Grab your boots!
- Load up, streets need another cleaning.
- Gondola is back in service…the peak awaits.
Operation Heatwave is here and it’s igniting Black Ops 3 with 2 new game modes, new loot content and more
- Snipers Only
- Team Deathmatch only allowing snipers.
- Sticks and Stones
- Free for all, eliminate enemies using the NX ShadowClaw or Ballistic Knife. Combat Axe kills will reset the enemy score to zero.
- The M14 has been added to the Mystery Box in the following maps:
- Kino Der Toten