Treyarch deployed another hot fix for the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Private Beta on all platforms.
Here’s the latest on it:
- General Fixes
- General Stability and Performance Improvements.
- Increased the delay at the start of a round before you can activate certain lethal Scorestreaks.
- Strike Team
- Doubled the health of each Strike Team squad member. This should help the Strike Team survive and react in situations where they are taking fire from several enemies at once.
- Fixed a text string on the Care Package containing the Mantis.
- Fixed an exploitable location near the bath house which allowed players to look across the map.
Treyarch also says that following the beta weekend, they will post a comprehensive re-cap of the beta and what they’re working on for launch, including detailing “a few design changes that are on the horizon.” So stay tuned for info on that.