As we’re approaching the launch of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on October 12, we now know the final list of multiplayer maps available in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
There is going to 14 maps available on Day 1, with 15 total after Nuketown launches for free for everyone in November.
- Frequency: A covert listening station deep in the mountainous region of Hunan Province is being used to track strategic targets across the globe.
- Contraband: Surveillance of an international arms smuggling operation has uncovered this shipping hub on a remote, uncharted island off the coast of Colombia.
- Seaside: An anti-government protest in this quaint coastal Spanish town grew out of control and forced a military shutdown.
- Payload: A defensive ICBM launch facility deep in an Icelandic mountain range has been infiltrated by hostile forces attempting to steal a nuclear warhead.
- Hacienda: A lavish vineyard estate situated on a quiet lake in the Spanish countryside, home to a high-ranking crime syndicate boss.
- Gridlock: A Japanese metropolis whose city center has been jammed up by a bank heist gone wrong.
- Arsenal: Hostile covert ops on a manufacturing facility of a powerful North American military defense contractor means someone may have stolen the keys to the castle.
- Icebreaker: A long lost Nuclear submarine in the Arctic houses a uranium supply which a Russian unit has come to salvage.
- Morocco: Rebels in a small Moroccan village are using government military supply planes as target practice as they fly over the surrounding Sahara Desert.
- Militia: Anti-government extremists backed covertly by a Russian cell are stockpiling weaponry in a remote region of Alaskan wilderness near the Bearing Strait.
- Jungle: Black Ops Flashback – The heat is on as Cold War forces collide in the sweltering depths of the Vietnam jungle.
- Slums: Black Ops Flashback – Street battles rage in head to head heat through the center of a run down Panama neighborhood.
- Firing Range: Black Ops Flashback – US Forces gear up for red team/blue team combat exercises in this Guantanamo Bay military base.
- Summit: Black Ops Flashback – Cold War surveillance is at its peak above the clouds in the mountaintop listening post in the Ural Mountains.
Free in November:
Treyarch has been sharing flyover videos of all of the MP maps available in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on their social channels throughout the week, giving fans a lot at the different places to play in the MP mode in the title.