One of the secret Calling Card set in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s Blackout Mode is called the Dark Ops Set, and requires you to do very specific Challenges in order to unlock the unique and special Calling Cards to use in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
Blackout, Black Ops 4’s Battle Royale mode, features its own set of Dark Ops Challenges, each unlocking a unique Calling Card to use in game.
Blackout Dark Ops Challenges
- “Practice Makes Perfect”
- Shoot a bullseye at the Firing Range from 90 meters.
- “Zombies Jam”
- Activate the Jukebox at the Diner. The Diner is located in between Array and Nuketown Island.
- “Red Light, Green Light”
- Find and be the first to loot the underwater Supply Stash at the Cargo Docks. At the water, 3 Buoys are there…the stash will be under one of them.
- “Open the Blast Doors”
- Open the Blast Doors at Fracking Tower.
- “Back in the Ground”
- Kill 100 Zombies
- “Stay Tuned”
- Activate the Emergency Broadcast. You need to activate the nuke at Array. When you land Array, head to the Big Dish at the location, and go to the North most computer with the green light.
- “Respect Your Elders”
- Pay your respects to Tanbor Fudgely. This is at the F6 grid (when you open your map). You will see a monument for Tanbor Fudgely and you have to press the action button (square on PS4 / F on PC) while standing at the closest square tile facing the monument. Your character will take a bow, that means you have completed the challenge.
- Shoot a Basket.
- “Fist Fighter”
- Kill An Enemy Only Using Your Fists
Streamer JoshOG has a video on Twitter showcasing all of the challenges and what each of the calling cards look like in-game.
ALL SECRET DARK OPS MISSIONS IN BLACKOUT REVEALED!!!
Here is how to do them: pic.twitter.com/zxXhG1KjpU
— JoshOG (@JoshOG) November 3, 2018
The Calling Cards can be equipped across MP and Blackout.