Activision Blizzard’s Consumer Products Group today confirmed the line up of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Consumer Products that will be available at select partners at launch starting on October 12. Some of the products have been revealed previously and been able on sites, while others are coming closer to the game’s launch.
“The Call of Duty brand is an entertainment force with an amazing and passionate community around the world. With the next exciting release only a matter of days away, we’re driving programs to extend fans’ excitement beyond the game with some of the strongest, most culturally relevant properties in the entertainment industry – reaching virtually all demographics with our first-in-class licensed products,” said Tim Kilpin, CEO and president, Activision Blizzard Consumer Products Group. “The expansion of ABCPG’s collaborations with global partners will aid in building and sustaining excitement as the roster of products extends into familiar and untapped categories, including apparel, collectibles, and footwear.”
Here’s the line up announced today:
McFarlane Toys: Call of Duty Action Figurines
- McFarlane Toys is bringing Call of Duty action figures to life. Spanning the storied Call of Duty franchise, these legendary figures come completely decked out in their iconic uniforms with 14+ points of articulation for dynamic posing. Each action figure and accessories were designed and sculpted with in-game assets! Available this Fall at Target and GameStop locations nationwide and online at the McFarlane website.
Activision Collectibles: Call of Duty Zombies Statues
- To celebrate the 10-year anniversary of the Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies Origins characters, Treyarch Studios – presents the first ever high-end Call of Duty collector statues. Each statue is hand painted and highly-detailed 1:6 scale representation of a beloved in-game Zombies Origins character. Supplies are limited. Available only via the Call of Duty Official Online Store.
BAIT: Call of Duty Capsule Collection
- Now available, BAIT, the premium brick and click concept retailer in footwear, apparel, and high-end collectibles, offers fans the BAIT: Call of Duty Capsule Collection. The new collection spotlights Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Zombies with two limited edition Zombies inspired t-shirts and can be purchased at the BAIT San Diego Store and online.
Primark: Exclusive Apparel
- Primark stores, the popular Irish clothing and accessories retailer, brings a full range of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 apparel for fans, which includes a wide range of apparel, including T-shirts, Sweatshirts, Joggers, Underwear, Sleepwear, Loungewear, Socks, Hats, Gloves, Scarves and Slippers. Available Oct. 12, all items can be purchased at Primark Stores worldwide or online at www.Primark.com.
- In collaboration with the UK streetwear brand Hype, the Call of Duty community can now purchase exclusive Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Capsule Range. Featuring T-Shirts, Hoodies, Jackets, Jogging Bottoms, Bags, Headwear, Lanyards and Scarves, the Black Ops 4 Capsue Range is currently available for purchase at Hype Stores in the UK and online at www.justhype.co.uk.
Here’s images of the products:
These products are available at the retailers listed above. Prices and availability varies by stock and region.
COD 2020 Teasers: Black Ops 4 Summit map, Treyarch social profile
As we opened our new crates that Activision sent through, Black Ops 4’s Summit map got an update.
The screens in the center of the map in Black Ops 4 turned on which seem to match to what some of our slides show:
There’s also a look at clocks of 4 out of the 5 locations that some of us got as part of the slides to see:
These changes do appear to be new, especially the screens with the targets on them. Analyzing older images of the maps showcase that the screens were not showing the same thing.
In addition, Treyarch has updated their cover photo on social channels.
It’s getting cold out there…
Gameplay from Black Ops 4’s canceled campaign mode revealed
A user on Reddit, r/BlackOps4, has shared what appears to be the very first footage of gameplay from the canceled campaign mode of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, which released in October 2018, was the first Call of Duty game to not have a traditional campaign mode, instead opting to have three online-based modes.
Treyarch insisted throughout the year that they really didn’t have plans for a campaign and were focusing on an online connected experience for Black Ops 4, but many reports and sources described the campaign as being too ambitious and canceled because of issues with development.
On Reddit, a user has shared about two minutes of alpha footage of the gameplay of Black Ops 4’s campaign. The campaign, in alpha-state footage (meaning its not complete), had a very similar HUD to the MP experience of Black Ops 4. The user claims that the campaign and MP were supposed to be connected, and that’s why the HUD is so similar.
The gameplay starts by showing a message of “FIND THE AQUILUS CEO.”
Here’s the gameplay footage:
The user who posted this has not said where they got this gameplay footage as of now. He said he only has this footage, alongside an augmented footage of the engine of BO4, which he is not releasing at this time.
Double XP live in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 through February 6
To celebrate the big game this weekend, Treyarch is activating Double XP Quad Feed in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 this weekend – starting now.
Live in game now is:
- 2XP in MP
- 2XP in Zombies
- 2XP Party Game Moshpit
All of this is live in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. This is live through February 6 at 10AM PT.
For those still enjoying Black Ops 4, enjoy a new XP weekend!
Activision Blizzard allowing CDL teams to defer league payments
Activision Blizzard is providing financial relief for Call of Duty League team ownership groups in 2020 due to the on-going...
Modern Warfare devs investigating PS4 blue screen after Season 6 update
Following the newest update for Modern Warfare, which started Season 6, many PlayStation 4 users are experiencing issues playing the...
Warzone Streamer ‘Wagnificentt’ ban was part of massive cheats ban wave
Update: VICE News reports that, according to their sources, over 20,000 accounts were banned as part of the new ban...