Activision Blizzard’s Consumer Products Group today confirmed the line up of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Consumer Products that will be available at select partners at launch starting on October 12. Some of the products have been revealed previously and been able on sites, while others are coming closer to the game’s launch.
“The Call of Duty brand is an entertainment force with an amazing and passionate community around the world. With the next exciting release only a matter of days away, we’re driving programs to extend fans’ excitement beyond the game with some of the strongest, most culturally relevant properties in the entertainment industry – reaching virtually all demographics with our first-in-class licensed products,” said Tim Kilpin, CEO and president, Activision Blizzard Consumer Products Group. “The expansion of ABCPG’s collaborations with global partners will aid in building and sustaining excitement as the roster of products extends into familiar and untapped categories, including apparel, collectibles, and footwear.”
Here’s the line up announced today:
McFarlane Toys: Call of Duty Action Figurines
- McFarlane Toys is bringing Call of Duty action figures to life. Spanning the storied Call of Duty franchise, these legendary figures come completely decked out in their iconic uniforms with 14+ points of articulation for dynamic posing. Each action figure and accessories were designed and sculpted with in-game assets! Available this Fall at Target and GameStop locations nationwide and online at the McFarlane website.
Activision Collectibles: Call of Duty Zombies Statues
- To celebrate the 10-year anniversary of the Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies Origins characters, Treyarch Studios – presents the first ever high-end Call of Duty collector statues. Each statue is hand painted and highly-detailed 1:6 scale representation of a beloved in-game Zombies Origins character. Supplies are limited. Available only via the Call of Duty Official Online Store.
BAIT: Call of Duty Capsule Collection
- Now available, BAIT, the premium brick and click concept retailer in footwear, apparel, and high-end collectibles, offers fans the BAIT: Call of Duty Capsule Collection. The new collection spotlights Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Zombies with two limited edition Zombies inspired t-shirts and can be purchased at the BAIT San Diego Store and online.
Primark: Exclusive Apparel
- Primark stores, the popular Irish clothing and accessories retailer, brings a full range of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 apparel for fans, which includes a wide range of apparel, including T-shirts, Sweatshirts, Joggers, Underwear, Sleepwear, Loungewear, Socks, Hats, Gloves, Scarves and Slippers. Available Oct. 12, all items can be purchased at Primark Stores worldwide or online at www.Primark.com.
- In collaboration with the UK streetwear brand Hype, the Call of Duty community can now purchase exclusive Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Capsule Range. Featuring T-Shirts, Hoodies, Jackets, Jogging Bottoms, Bags, Headwear, Lanyards and Scarves, the Black Ops 4 Capsue Range is currently available for purchase at Hype Stores in the UK and online at www.justhype.co.uk.
Here’s images of the products:
These products are available at the retailers listed above. Prices and availability varies by stock and region.
How to complete Fortnite’s Bytes’ Dark Bargains Week Quests
We'll go over everything that you need to know about how to complete the Bytes’ Dark Bargains Quests in Fortnite...
Are Overwatch 2 servers down? Overwatch server status
If you're experiencing problems with Overwatch 2's servers, here's everything you need to know about checking the server status.
FIFA 23 Serie A Player of the Month: September POTM winner and SBC requirements
The winner for FIFA 23's Serie A Player of the Month has been announced and here are all the SBC...