UPDATE: Activision Support has stated that login issues with Call of Duty: Mobile has now been fixed.
Activision is investigating the issues many players are having while attempting to log in to Call of Duty: Mobile.
Many users are getting an update failed error message or seeing a notice that the servers are not live in specific regions. The company confirmed on Twitter they are investigating the issue as the servers go live worldwide.
Activision Support confirmed they will provide more updates as they continue to work through the issues with the servers for the Mobile game.
Call of Duty: Mobile went live earlier today on iOS and Android worldwide for users to play and download for free. It’s available in every region where the App Store and Google Play Store is supported except in China and Belgium.
CoD Mobile Anniversary Season 11 – Patch Notes & Content
It’s been one year since Call of Duty: Mobile officially released worldwide. The mobile title was one of Activision’s first massive pushes to bring Call of Duty to mobile in a way that was effective.
Now, one year later, the game is releasing its 11th Season to celebrate its one year. The new Season, Call of Duty: Mobile Anniversary, brings new content to both MP and Battle Royale, including new Battle Pass, Operators, map features, and more.
Season 11 Details:
Let’s get right to it.
Hit up The Club in the Anniversary Event
With the push of a button, Hidora Kai has unleashed a massive EMP attack, driving the Operators deep underground into hidden bunkers. When not out in the field, they make themselves at home in The Club, a new social and play space featuring mini-games, NPC missions, and more.
Welcome to The Club
Let’s get this party started. Choose from one of four custom made soundtracks as you explore the new area. Hit up the bar to watch some television while chugging down Juggernog, pick up mission tasks from NPC characters like Adler from the upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and take a spin on the Anniversary Machine for the chance to earn special rewards.
There’s even more to uncover in the Club, too, though we’ll let the eagle eyed amongst you discover it for yourselves.
Earn More Rewards with Anniversary Machine
Earn Coins to spend on the Anniversary Machine simply by playing Multiplayer and Battle Royale and by completing tasks and mini games in the Club. Each spin awards Points, which at certain milestones will unlock new epic rewards like the Chicom – Starstruck weapon blueprint, the Merc 5 – Going Gold character skin, plus an epic weapon charm and calling card.
New Battle Royale Map
For all the Battle Royale fans out there, have we got a treat for you. For our Anniversary Season we’re adding a limited time second map with Alcatraz!
First seen in Blackout in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Alcatraz challenges players to fight for survival in and around the infamous San Francisco Bay prison.
Alcatraz is a smaller map than Isolated, our original BR map, placing a greater focus on close-quarters engagements. Keep your head on a swivel and take advantage of the map’s verticality to get up high and rain destruction on your enemies below. Gather your loot fast, watch those corners, and be the last squad standing.
Keep your wits about you to earn new rewards like rare weapon camos and an epic calling card.
Earn More Rewards in the Anniversary Battle Pass
Anniversary adds 50 new tiers of free and premium content, including new characters, weapon blueprints, weapon charms, a new scorestreak, new weapon, and more. Here are some of the highlights:
Battle Pass Free Tiers
Reach Tier 14 to unlock the free Advanced UAV scorestreak — earn enough score to call out this bad boy and you’ll see not just the location of enemy players but the direction they’re facing, too. Progress to Tier 21 to unlock the Fennec SMG, a new functional weapon that features a blazing fast fire rate.
Premium Pass Tiers
Purchase the Battle Pass for the chance to unlock all 50 tiers of content in the Anniversary Battle Pass. Build out your Operator roster with Spectre – Pixel Spy, Reaper – Premium, Zero – Nebula, and Scylla – Future Vice. Take on enemies in style with weapons from the Anime style Neon series, and get right to business with the new Fennec using the Fennec – Verdant weapon blueprint.
New Multiplayer Maps, Modes, and More
The Anniversary Season kicks off with a new Gunfight and 1v1 Duel map, King, along with the return of the fan-favorite Halloween Standoff. We’ve got new Multiplayer modes, too.
New Gunfight and 1v1 Duel Map: King
The iconic map that helped launch Gunfight in Modern Warfare is now live on mobile! Match up in 2v2 Gunfight for tactical teamwork or go head to head in 1v1 Duel.
Will you race straight up the center platform to the enemy spawn, or take the side tunnel for a quick flank? Or will you trade shots across the side lanes, hoping for an early round kill? Whatever your plan, keep your sights up and your senses sharp.
Check out our Mobile Map Snapshot: King article for an in-depth guide to the map. See the Related Articles section at the bottom of this page for more details.
New Multiplayer Map: Halloween Standoff
A fan favorite from last year’s Halloween event, we’re happy to announce the limited time return of Halloween Standoff. This spooky nighttime version finds Operators battling in the streets amongst a full moon, haunted jack-o-lanterns, and other unsettling Halloween frights. Get your wits about you and join in the fight.
New Multiplayer Modes: Cranked and 10v10 Kill Confirmed
Originally appearing in Call of Duty: Ghosts, Cranked is Team Deathmatch with an explosive twist. Any time you eliminate an enemy player, a 30 second timer begins. During this time, you’ll enjoy faster movement and weapon handling, and your kills are worth double points. Though if you fail to take out another enemy within that time frame — Boom! Goodbye, Operator.
10v10 Kill Confirmed combines two fan favorite modes into one. Launching later in the Season as part of the Pumpkin Confirmed playlist along with more Halloween festivities, 10v10 Kill Confirmed will use pumpkins instead of the traditional dog tags. Good thing you’ve got a backpack to carry them all along.
Unlock the Tactician Perk in a New Seasonal Challenge
Coming later in the Season is the new Tactician perk, unlockable through completion of the Heavy Duty Seasonal Challenge launching on October 14. This one’s for the demolition crew, as Tactician grants a second tactical grenade or throwable. Enemy on the point? You’ve got the power to flush them out.
Rank Series 7 from 10.2020 – 12.2020
New Ranked mode series rewards
- New Epic Blueprint: Kilo Bolt-Action – Dealer
- New Epic Soldier: T.E.D.D – Where To Sir?
- New Epic Frame: Steeled Frame
- New Epic Calling Card: High Roller
- New Epic Charm: Series 7
New Battle Pass available October 15th!
New Premium Battle Pass Rewards
- New Epic Soldiers
- New Epic Blueprints: QQ9 – Neon Grunge, KRM-262 – Point and Click, DL Q33 – Neon Burst, AK117 – Neon Lotus, Fennec – Verdant
- New Legendary Calling Card: Tac Insertion
- New CODM themed items
New Free Battle Pass Rewards
- New base SMG: Fennec. An aggressive and fully automatic submachine gun with buttery smooth recoil and a blazing fast rate of fire that is exceptional for strategic room clearing and holding down the front line.
- New Scorestreak: Advanced UAV. Reveals the real-time position and direction of enemies on a player’s mini map
New Events and Rewards
- Stay tuned for special Anniversary and Halloween events!
- New challenges and missions with new rewards
- New functional gun: NA-45. Hailing from Advanced Warfare, the NA-45 deals explosive damage on the second round when shot near the first.
- New Perk: Tactician. Spawn with an extra piece of tactical equipment.
- New Featured Game Mode – Cranked Mode
- Fight or die! Get kills or assists to delay the countdown to your own destruction. If your timer hits 0, the results will be explosive.
- Available on Crash, Standoff, Crossfire, Cage, Rust, Shipment
- Check back later for a Halloween themed fan favorite mode!
- King. The fan favorite Gunfight map comes to Call of Duty: Mobile! Fight to the death in this close quarters experience.
- Available for: Gunfight, Duel
- Standoff gets spooky! Coming soon.
- New gun perk for Fennec: Akimbo. Dual wield two weapons. High rate of fire with disabled ADS
- New attachment for AK 47: 5.45 Caliber Ammo. Greatly increase fire rate, good for close-range combat
- New attachment for HVK30: Large Caliber Ammo. Increase damage to head and upper chest shots, good for mid-range combat.
- 10v10 TDM, 10v10 DOM, Kill Confirmed and Capture the Flag will be available on more maps
- Attack of the Undead: Increased the main weapon damage and HP of survivors at 8th and 10th kill. Increases the HP and axe damage of undead after 2nd and 4th kill.
- New Marker Setting: Allow player to customize size and opacity of objective marker and item marker in “SETTINGS -> BASIC -> MP MODE”. Now you can identify enemies with clear vision.
BATTLE ROYALE UPDATES
- New Weapon: Purifier. A high-pressure flamethrower that causes burning damage over time to enemies in close range. Jump into water to stop the burning.
- New Mod: Sleuth. Damaging an enemy outlines their profile and reveals their location on the mini map for a short time.
- New Ammo: Ballistic Expert. New ammo for special weapons, including War Machine, Tempest, Annihilator, and Purifier
- Players can now equip Legendary and Epic Camos in “Loadout -> Battle Royale -> Weapon Camos”
- New automatic obstacle avoidance feature for wheeled land vehicles. Can be turned off in “SETTINGS -> BR SETTINGS -> VEHICLE”.
- Set default Armor Plate loot limit setting in “SETTINGS -> BR SETTINGS -> LOOT SETTING”.
- New setting to switch to main weapon automatically after throwing one lethal or tactical equipment. In “SETTINGS -> BASIC -> BR MODE”.
IMPROVEMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
- Increased damage of QQ9 while 10mm 30 round Reload Ammunition attachment equipped
- Slightly decreased AK47 recoil control and accuracy
- FHJ can now fire without locking on a target
- Decreased explosion damage radius of FHJ cartridge
- Slightly increased the explosion damage radius of SMRS cartridge
- Decreased movement speed and attack speed of Shadow Blade. Decreased the distance required to lock onto an enemy
- Slightly decreased fire rate, recharge speed, and duration of Annihilator
- Slightly increase fire rate, bullet velocity, and mobility of War Machine
- Increase magazine capacity of Death Machine
- Decreased fire rate of VTOL Scorestreak
- Decreased Scorestreak points earned from Shield Turret kills or destroying a Shield Turret
- Replaced Transform Shield flash with a built-in microwave field emitter that slows and damages enemies
- Increased the throwing speed of all lethal or tactical equipment
- Increased damage range and edge damage of Thermite
- Thermite can now stick to enemies and their deployed devices
- Decreased the defensive range of Trophy System
- Improve the effect range of Flashbang Grenade, Concussion Grenade, and EMP
- Decreased the perception distance of Alert perk
- Decrease the initial explosion range of Molotov Cocktail
- Optimized player animation from prone to sprint
- Added some dying poses.
- Optimize FOV switching animation when using ADS
- Optimized hip-firing animation
- Scopes block less screen area while hip firing
- Size of hip-fire reticle will change according to hip-fire accuracy stats
- Optimized user experience when observing a match
- Optimized mini map in Gun Fight, training ground, and Hardcore
- Fixed a visual issue caused when spamming crouch and prone too frequently
- Fixed an issue where breath shake was similar for all sniper rifles
- Fixed an issue where the laser did not point to the center of the screen when the OWC Laser – Tactical is equipped
- Fixed an issue where Equalizer kills are not counted as operator kills
- Fixed an issue where Molotov Cocktail kills would not count towards a nuke
- Fixed a perspective issue when using Shadow Blade
- Increased quantity and quality of MP Rank rewards
- When the rank level is reset, lower rank players lose fewer points
- New ranking data stat: MVP when defeated.
- More rank points awarded for a winning streak.
- Decreased the difficulty of ranking up in lower rank levels
- Optimized the time allowed to join in the ranked MP matches in progress to minimize the number of unequal matches
- Increased the penalty for ranked MP matches when quitting mid match
- The safe zone now shrinks quicker in the early game.
- Airborne Class: Decreased the concealment while calling in or using an airborne device or landing with wingsuit. Recharge will only start after the previous airborne device expires.
- Ninja Class: Significantly increased mobility
- Clown Class: Increased the speed of zombies and increased the range in which zombies can detect enemies
- Trickster Class: In combat, the holographic decoys released by the enemy and you/teammate are distinguished by red light effects on shoulders
- Decreased the recoil of all sniper rifles
- Slightly decreased AK47 recoil control and accuracy
- Improved hip-fire accuracy of all weapons. Now, SMGs have the best hip-fire accuracy
- War Machine: No longer slows enemies. The magazine capacity is adjusted to 80, and each shot consumes 10 Ballistic Expert ammo.
- Tempest: Significantly increased the charging speed and bullet velocity. Decreased the explosion range. The magazine capacity is adjusted to 80, and each shot consumes 10 Ballistic Expert ammo.
- Annihilator: The magazine capacity is adjusted to 60, and each shot consumes 10 Ballistic Expert ammo.
- Increased the chance of sights being found in Battle Royale.
- Light Trigger Mod and Common, Uncommon and Rare Long Shot Mod have been removed from Battle Royale
- Decrease damage suffered when a vehicle hits an obstacle
- Optimized driving experience land vehicles
- After an airdrop is opened by player for the first time, the green icon on the mini-map will not disappear but become a hollow icon. It will only disappear when all items are looted.
- A new exclusive color and marker for custom weapons from Arsenal.
- Optimized the attachment swap logic when picking up a weapon to replace the current weapon
- Optimized the recommended logic of armor plates. Recommends player to use armor plates when HP is high but armor durability is low
- Optimized the bullet trace path and the collision effects
- Increased the throwing speed of all lethal and tactical equipment
- Optimized animation when landing from higher points
- Optimized animation when climbing through bunker or window
- Optimized animation when using ADS
- Optimized the sound effect when getting hit
- Optimized the visual effect of the safe zone edge in the distant view
- Optimized feedback when hitting an enemy
- Optimized UI prompts when reloading
- Fixed an issue where UI is incorrect after customizing backpack in loadout
- Fixed an issue where there was no feedback on the reticle when headshot kills
Updated the available Blueprint Weapon list in Battle Royale:
- Common: ICR/HBRa3/GKS/QQ9/M4LMG/KRM262/Kilo-Bolt Action
- Uncommon: KN44/ASM10/AK117/HG40/RUS74U/Chopper/Echo/Arctic.50
- Rare: AK47/HBRa3/HG40/QQ9/Cordite/M4LMG/RPD/KRM262/Kilo-Bolt Action/Locus
- Epic KN44/ASM10/ICR/GKS/RUS74U/Chopper/Echo/Arctic.50
- Legendary: AK117/AK47/ICR/HG40/Cordite/RPD/Locus
- Increased quantity and quality of BR Rank rewards
- When the rank level is reset, lower rank players lose fewer points
- New ranking data stat: First Place Earned
- Optimized BR matching efficiency
- New weapon library system. Now players can check all advanced weapons
- Optimize the user experience of the gunsmith system
- Improved user experience of after match summary reports
- In PLAYER PROFILE, now you can check the number of MP&BR Legends in history
SOURCE: Call of Duty: Mobile
How to get Black Ops Cold War Beta Bonus Content
Activision has announced players can get bonus content for playing Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s Beta.
The Beta will officially begin on October 8 in early access on PlayStation 4 with other platforms to follow.
Black Ops Cold War Bonus – SMG Blueprint
All players who reach Level 10 within the Beta will receive an SMG Weapon Blueprint at the launch of Black Ops Cold War.
A Weapon Blueprint is a variant of a weapon family within the game, complete with its own unique name and cosmetic differences. Weapon Blueprints may also come pre-equipped with attachments, allowing you to use them on that specific weapon without needing to level it up to unlock those attachments organically. These attachments can be swapped out in favor of other attachments earned by levelling up the weapon normally.
Russell Adler in Call of Duty®: Mobile
Activision has also announced a bonus content item for Call of Duty: Mobile for playing the beta. Everyone who plays the Black Ops Cold War Beta will get Russell Adler as a new character to use in Call of Duty: Mobile.
Here’s the steps you need to complete to get Russell Alder:
Step 1: If you haven’t already, create or link your Activision Account in Call of Duty Mobile. Click here for detailed specific instructions on how to do this.
Step 2: Download and play the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Beta through the same Activision Account. It doesn’t matter what platform you’re on or what day you play; so long as you play on the same Activision Account you linked your Call of Duty: Mobile profile to, you’re eligible to receive this reward. Check out the Black Ops Cold War Beta schedule here.
Step 3: Check your e-mail address tied to your Activision Account for your unique code to unlock Adler. Codes will be sent the week after the Beta ends. The e-mail should be in your inbox but may appear in another folder; check them all before following up with Activision Support.
Step 4: Once you receive a code, visit https://www.callofduty.com/redemption and enter your UID (found in your Call of Duty: Mobile profile, under your username) as well as that unique code.
Step 5: Head to Call of Duty: Mobile’s in-game mailbox to claim your reward, and dive into Call of Duty: Mobile’s Multiplayer and Battle Royale with this master of espionage and deception.
Call of Duty: Mobile reaches one billion hours played monthly
Call of Duty: Mobile continues to see incredible success since it’s launch one year ago on October 1, 2019.
A new report from analytical firm App Annie says that Call of Duty: Mobile has now surpassed one billion hours played by users per month at its peak.
The game launched originally on October 1, 2020, bringing the best of Modern Warfare and Black Ops universes together for a new mobile experience. The mobile game has allowed Activision to reach new audiences in regions where consoles and PC gaming are not as popular, like in Asia.
“The success of Call of Duty: Mobile reflects the combination of bringing one of the world’s most beloved entertainment IPs to mobile devices that’s just as visceral and authentic as the console or PC versions,” said Activision vice president of mobile Chris Plummer.
Activision is using its learnings from Call of Duty: Mobile to apply it to more franchises. The game has been having monthly content updates and new Seasons.
“In our first year, we’ve reached existing fans of this great franchise in new ways, while also reaching new fans from all over the world. Since launch, we’ve committed ourselves to constantly bringing fresh new content, adding new modes and constantly improving the experience for our players.
“There’s an incredible amount of content that we’ve added, and we’re only getting started.”
Activision has already confirmed that the upcoming October Season 11, which is set to be its one year celebration season, will have a major new content update for the title. Information on the content has not yet been announced.
The game is developed in partnership with Tencent’s TiMi Studios.
Modern Warfare & Warzone Haunting Event Live: Patch Notes
The Haunting of Verdansk is here. Drop in for Halloween themed events and gear in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare...
Trick or Treat Scavenger Hunt for Warzone announced
Infinity Ward is adding a ‘Trick or Treat’ Scavenger hunt to Call of Duty: Warzone as part of the Haunting...
Get a Texas Chainsaw Massacre Emblem & Calling Card in Warzone
Legendary and Activision has teamed up to give players a bonus Emblem and Calling Card for Call of Duty. As...