On Reddit, data miners have laid out new leaks from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’s game files on PC including potential upcoming playlists for Call of Duty: Warzone.
The in-game files mention multiple new playlists for Call of Duty: Warzone including Duos and Quads that could be coming soon.
We should caution that these playlists could just be for testing right now, and there’s no indication of possible release dates for these playlists.
Here’s a list of leaked playlists from the game files:
- Battle Royale Duos
- Teams of Two. Loot and Kill. Last team standing wins.
- Battle Royale Quads
- Teams of Four. Loot and Kill. Last team standing wins.
- Battle Royale High Action
- Loot and Kill. The Gas closes in faster, so get moving.
- Battle Royale Shotty Snipers
- Shotguns and Snipers only. Near? Far? Wherever…BR. There are no Loadout drops.
- Battle Royale One Shot
- Battle Royale with 1-shot Headshots and no loadout drops.
- Realism Battle Royale
- Hardcore Battle Royale