The fourth and final DLC pack for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Reckoning, is available now on PS4, PS3, and PC. Reckoning brings four new multiplayer maps and the final part of the Exo Zombies saga, Part 4: Descent.
“We’ve had an absolute blast supporting the fans throughout the DLC season, and continue to come up with fun new ways to play Advanced Warfare. The support and feedback we’ve received from the community continues to inspire us, and we’ve taken that inspiration to heart with Reckoning to deliver a new set of multiplayer maps and the conclusion to Exo Zombies. We are grateful to all of our fans and hope everyone enjoys playing the new content as much as we enjoyed creating it,” said Michael Condrey, Co-Founder and Studio Head, Sledgehammer Games.
“What an amazing journey this has been. From the moment we began with prototyping Advanced Warfare all the way to the completion of our fourth DLC pack, Reckoning, it’s been an incredible experience. We’ve often said we have the best fans in the world, and we mean it. We look forward to continuing to support our fans,” said Glen Schofield, Co-Founder and Studio Head, Sledgehammer Games.
- Overload: Enjoy the grand view of downtown New Baghdad from this exotic compound, complete with fountains, gardens and decorative plasma lamps. The map’s multiple levels and long perimeter site-lines highlight medium to long-range combat, and firing a shot at the lamps will send enemies flying in a burst of energy.
- Quarantine: Following a deadly viral outbreak, the island has been converted into a biological testing center. This medium sized map’s tight corners dial up the speed and open areas combine to allow for any style of gameplay. Activate the map-based scorestreak to unleash a devastating ship-fired missile strike.
- Fracture: Discover what secrets are locked in the ice in this arctic excavation site. Take refuge behind wind turbines and heavy equipment through large combat areas cradled on the shelf of a glacier. Stay alert as the timed event cracks the ice sheet, sending one lane sinking to the depths.
- Swarm: Reconstruction is underway in Seoul, South Korea, congesting narrow corridors of this small to medium sized map with vehicles and equipment. Take position in war-scarred storefronts that provide plenty of cover over the streets or flank the enemy through close quarter interiors in the center of the map.
NOTE: All four multiplayer maps will be featured in the Reckoning Exo Grapple Playlist, which will allow players to use the Exo Grapple ability that was introduced with Advanced Warfare’s Ascendance DLC pack.
Exo Zombies Part 4:
- Descent – In the last episode, the team – Bill Paxton (Aliens, Titanic, Edge of Tomorrow), Rose McGowan (Planet Terror, Scream), Jon Bernthal (Fury, The Wolf of Wall Street) and new member Bruce Campbell (Army of Darkness, Burn Notice), are about to escape from the Atlas aircraft carrier on which they’ve been stranded. But before they do, they discover their friend and original squad member, John Malkovich (In the Line of Fire, RED, Burn After Reading), has been turned, and is now among the undead. Descent introduces a remote ocean Atlas survival facility, new “fused” exo zombie enemies, and the Trident Reflected Energy Weapon.
Advanced Warfare Reckoning DLC is now available on Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, and PC. The DLC pack costs $14.99 or is included with the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Season Pass.