All of the unreleased/leaked Apex Legends Characters in one post.
Apex Legends is currently in Season 7, but that doesn’t mean we won’t see more Legends soon. Each new season Respawn adds another Legend, so plenty should be added soon. Let’s recap all the upcoming Apex Legends characters that have been leaked so far.
As with all leaks, take them with a grain of salt. Any development back-end for Apex Legends is subject to change at any time. Some characters may never be added or entirely reworked.
These leaks are based off a reddit post leak, showcasing several unreleased Legends.
Blisk originally appeared in the Titanfall games and was the first Apex Predator players were introduced to. He is the leader of the Apex Legends, so naturally, him being in the game should strike regular Apex players by no surprise.
- Passive: Interrogation – Executing an enemy will reveal the location of their allies for 10 seconds.
- Tactical: Throwing Knife – Deals 20 damage and marks the target. Killing a marked target rewards double credits.
- Ultimate: Payday – Squad kills award credits. Spend credits on powerful supplies.
Valk is currently only known as the “Soaring Aviator”. Currently not much is known about her besides some concept art and abilities.
- Passive: VTOL Jets – Hold jump to initiate VTOL Jets.
- Tactical: Cluster Missile – Fire a rocket that explodes multiple times.
- Ultimate: Skyward – Press once to prepare for launch. Teammates can interact with Valk to join the launch. Press again to launch into the air and skydive.
Similar to Valk, not much is known about Jericho. The only information known can be based on his ability set, which suggests he will be a large character like Gibraltar.
- Passive: Ballistic Shield Protection – Your Ballistic Shield protects your back when you are not actively using it.
- Ability one (potential Tactical): Ballistic Shield – A full-body shield that protects you from incoming fire.
- Ability two (potential Ultimate): Shield-Breaker Javelins – Throw two electrically charged javelins that burn through enemy body shields.
Nothing is currently known about Firebug besides his abilities. Players are confused about which one of these characters is Firebug or Prophet. (Prophet will be talked about later). Additionally, the name Skunner also popped up to make things even more confusing.
We do know that this character will be a trap based Legend though.
- Passive: Light Step: You are not slowed by debris traps and do not leave traversal evidence for trackers.
- Tactical: Debris Trap: Drop a pile of debris that slows and damages enemies when they move through it.
- Ultimate: Schiltrom Barrier Grenade: Instantly create a spiked barrier made from rapid hardening resin.
Husaria’s nickname is “The Hard Breacher” and for good reasoning. Her entire kit is designed around CQC, which will make her love at first sight for aggressive players.
- Passive: Shotgun Kick: You have a shotgun on your leg that fires when you melee doors or enemies. Requires shotgun ammo. Using your abilities grants you a brief speed boost.
- Tactical: Flashbang – Throw a grenade that briefly blinds and deafens opponents
- Ultimate: Concussive breaching charge – Plant a breaching charge that fires a sonic wave through walls to destroy traps, force open doors and disorient enemies.
Players are unsure if the image above is Prophet, but it’s a solid guess. But at least we know his full ability set.
Prophet / Seer’s abilities:
- Passive: Sniper Training – Increased accuracy while ADS and starts game with a scope
- Tactical: Spotter Sight – Scans the environment for enemies and gathers information on targets found
- Ultimate: Triple Tap – Equips a silenced sniper rifle with three shots
Based on info from That1MiningGuy, Nomad is almost fully completed in the game files. The above image may not be what he looks like come final release.
- Passive: Packmule – “Nomad and his teammates have additional backpack space.”
- Tactical: Loot Compass – “Follow the loot compass to the nearest item.”
- Ultimate: Crafting Table – “Place a crafting table down. Scrap salvageable material and purchase items.”
Immortal is a shield support legend. The image above is a leaked image from the files of the game.
- Passive: Hard to Kill – When you get down you can revive yourself.
- Tactical: Shield Charger / Teardown – Unleash a cloud of Nanites to charge your team’s shields OR Hit a target with a cloud of nanites to kill their shields for a short period of time.
- Ultimate: Rise of the Pheonix – Restores your health and shields to full and gives nearby teammates 30 seconds of self-revive. Takes 8 seconds to charge.
Downfall’s description is a “Populist Pyromaniac”. He is believed to be in the late stages of development.
- Passive: Fire Walker – You automatically extinguish fire by walking through it. Burning teammates will be extinguished when they move close to you.
- Tactical: Fire Sale – Drop a box of four Molotovs to anyone in your squad can pick up and throw.
- Ultimate: Reign of Fire – Fire a rocket-propelled firebomb.
Reckoner is described as a “Self-Sacrificing Romantic” and is in early-stage development. We don’t imagine he will release anytime soon.
- Passive: Shield Blast — Upon breaking shields will emit an explosion, damaging nearby enemies.
- Tactical: Shield Stealer — Fire an energy beam that drains enemy shields and charges your own.
- Ultimate: Gravity Orb — Throw a slow moving gravity orb that bends the trajectory of nearby attacks.
Conduit has no images or any information besides his code. He appears to be an “Overshield Conductor” pointing to him being a support character.
- Tactical Arc Flash: Deals damage to Conduit’s shields to give targeted allies an overshield.
- Passive Capacitance: Conduit’s base health is 50 health and 50 shield, instead of 100 health. Conduit gradually regenerates shield over time.
- Ultimate Short Circuit: Conduit channels their shields into a giant arc ball that flies across the battlefield, stealing shields from enemies.
Legends With Little Info
Ash is a character from Titanfall 2 who has previously appeared in the Season 5 of Apex Legends. No information is known about her possible Apex Legends character.
Nothing is known about Fuse besides his original appearance on a leaked Apex Legends screenshot. Fuse could very well not be the official name come launch.
Apex Legends replaces Second Chance for Armor Regen due to bugs
Apex Legends devs addresses progression bugs for new War Games event, replacing Second Chance for Armor Regen.
Apex Legend’s new mini-event War Games went live yesterday. However, the first mode Second Chance was soon replaced after it introduced a host of bugs.
Upon the release of the Apex Legends War Games event, it seems the first mode wasn’t quite ready for players after it introduced a progression bug.
Players were noticing that kills and assists weren’t adding up after the game was ending, which the developers addressed on Twitter saying, “A bug with the Second Chance takeover in @PlayApex has prevented some stats from updating correctly,” leading them to replace it with Armor Regen.
War Games mode Armor Regen is simple, if you are out of action for a short amount of time, your shield will regenerate – like Wattson but much faster. Players will still have to be careful though, as if your shield fully breaks, it will take much longer to regenerate.
This leads to exciting fights, where characters with mobility like Pathfinder, Octane, and Horizon will excel, allowing them to get in and out of fights and regen their armor.
This update will allow players to make progress on the prize tracker for the Apex Legends event, which was bugged during the Second Chance mode.
The prize tracker features epic Rampart and 30-30 Repeater skins and can be completed by simply playing the game and completing event challenges. You can view the prize tracker underneath the War Games event challenges on the left side of the Apex Legends lobby screen.
Apex developers Respawn Entertainment addressed the situation quickly, adjusting the War Games schedule to replace Second Chance with the Armor Regen takeover. Armor Regen will now take its place in the schedule, lasting until Thursday, April 15th.
The next mode on the schedule is Ultra Zones! For more on Apex Legends event War Games and the upcoming Season 9 content, stay tuned on Charlie Intel.
Image Credits: Respawn Entertainment
Apex Legends leak: Name, theme, and new Legend for Season 9
Apex Legends Season 9 will be arriving soon, here’s everything you need to know about the latest news and leaks.
Dataminers have revealed the latest info on Apex Legends Season 9, including the name, theme, and details on the new Legend that will be arriving.
Apex Legends Season 9 is most likely to begin May 4th, 24 hours after Season 8 finishes. Leaks on Season 9 have been coming thick and fast, as well as the developers sharing hints at the possible updates coming in the new patch notes.
Of course, it is important to keep in mind that this is all subject to change, as developers often have code words for content in the files to throw dataminers off.
Who is the new Apex Legends Season 9 Legend?
Once again, dataminer @Biast12 has revealed the latest leaks on Apex Legends Season 9. The leak includes details on the new Legend, the name for Season 9, and the color theme. However, Biast12’s leaks have been very reliable in the past, and so it is likely these will be accurate, much like the Arena mode.
Firstly, Season 9 is expected to be named “Resurgence” and will take on a purple-colored theme. In Season 8, we saw “Mayhem” and the color was a reddish-orange to represent the fiery chaos of Fuse’s ultimate, The Motherlode.
Apex Legends Season 9 will feature purple, perhaps to go along with the new Legend’s aesthetic and abilities. The new Season 9 name, Resurgence, means revival after a period of inactivity. Perhaps this is hinting at the introduction of more Titanfall characters beginning to play bigger roles in the Apex storyline, like Blisk and Ash.
- Read more: All Unreleased Apex Legends Characters
Better still, maybe this is hinting at the supposed new Legend, Valk, and her ability to take to the sky after time spent on the ground.
Biast12 revealed on Twitter that the new Legend arriving in Season 9 will be Valk, a Legend that was leaked a while back and has been talked about continuously in the community. Biast also presented players with the names of her legendary skins, adding credibility to her arrival in Season 9.
Valk is said to have jets that allow her to hover above ground when holding the jump button. As well as this, the new Legend also has an ultimate ability called “Skyward” that acts as a portable redeploy beacon, allowing her and the team to rotate around the map effortlessly.
The Season 9 Legend Valk is known as the Soaring Aviator, hinting at her aerial abilities and also sharing connotations to the theme of Resurgence.
For more on Apex Legends Season 9, stay tuned on CharlieIntel, and check out our article on the best team compositions for Ranked Leagues.
Image Credits: Respawn Entertainment
Apex Legends War Games Second Chance mode explained
The first event in the Apex Legends War Games event is now live: Second Chance. Here’s everything you need to know.
Apex Legends new mini event War Games has just released on all platforms until April 27th. In this guide we will take you through everything there is to know about the first mode.
The first mode of the new War Games takeover is called Second Chance, where Legends can redeploy above the location they were first eliminated.
This game mode shares similarities to Call of Duty: War Zone’s Rebirth, except in Second Chance players can only respawn once.
In Second Chance, players can use a Respawn Token to come back into the game 15 seconds after being eliminated. The player can retain their tokens by getting revived.
When you come back, not only do you land with your loot intact, you also come back with the same ultimate charge. This means if you died while your ultimate was available, you could drop and instantly use your ultimate ability.
This useful to know for when you are trying to get banners back or fight enemies with your teammates when you land after using up your respawn token.
Once a player uses their token, ammo and heals are dropped where they died. However, as players keep their loot, you will only be able to loot someone’s box after they’re eliminated twice.
The heals and ammo are dropped depending on what loadout the player who died had. If they had an energy and light weapon, this is the ammo type they will drop.
Some badges will not be available during this mode and those include:
- Wrath, 4,000 damage badge
- Wake, 20 kill badge
- Assassin, 4 tier badge for 100 games with 5 or more kills
As more players respawn in this mode, the aforementioned badges would be too easy to achieve, which is why they’re disabled.
The next mode scheduled in the event is Ultra Zones, which starts on Thursday, April 15th. Check out the modifier schedule here.
For more on Apex Legends and the new War Games event, stay tuned on Charlie Intel and follow our @TitanfallBlog on Twitter.
Fortnite leaks reveal more Season 6 vehicle mods
Fortnite Season 6 saw the introduction of vehicle mods, with leaks suggesting some interesting future options for your vehicle.
How to complete Fortnite Season 6 Week 5 challenges
Fortnite Season 6 has more weekly quests for you to complete, so here's the full list and how to complete...
CoD Mobile World Championships returns in 2021: dates, prize pool, more
Activision have confirmed that the Call of Duty: Mobile World Championships is returning in 2021 with prize pool of over...