All of the unreleased/leaked Apex Legends Characters in one post.
Apex Legends is currently in Season 7, but that doesn’t mean we won’t see more Legends soon. Each new season Respawn adds another Legend, so plenty should be added soon. Let’s recap all the upcoming Apex Legends characters that have been leaked so far.
As with all leaks, take them with a grain of salt. Any development back-end for Apex Legends is subject to change at any time. Some characters may never be added or entirely reworked.
These leaks are based off a reddit post leak, showcasing several unreleased Legends.
Blisk originally appeared in the Titanfall games and was the first Apex Predator players were introduced to. He is the leader of the Apex Legends, so naturally, him being in the game should strike regular Apex players by no surprise.
- Passive: Interrogation – Executing an enemy will reveal the location of their allies for 10 seconds.
- Tactical: Throwing Knife – Deals 20 damage and marks the target. Killing a marked target rewards double credits.
- Ultimate: Payday – Squad kills award credits. Spend credits on powerful supplies.
Valk is currently only known as the “Soaring Aviator”. Currently not much is known about her besides some concept art and abilities.
- Passive: VTOL Jets – Hold jump to initiate VTOL Jets.
- Tactical: Cluster Missile – Fire a rocket that explodes multiple times.
- Ultimate: Skyward – Press once to prepare for launch. Teammates can interact with Valk to join the launch. Press again to launch into the air and skydive.
Similar to Valk, not much is known about Jericho. The only information known can be based on his ability set, which suggests he will be a large character like Gibraltar.
- Passive: Ballistic Shield Protection – Your Ballistic Shield protects your back when you are not actively using it.
- Ability one (potential Tactical): Ballistic Shield – A full-body shield that protects you from incoming fire.
- Ability two (potential Ultimate): Shield-Breaker Javelins – Throw two electrically charged javelins that burn through enemy body shields.
Nothing is currently known about Firebug besides his abilities. Players are confused about which one of these characters is Firebug or Prophet. (Prophet will be talked about later). Additionally, the name Skunner also popped up to make things even more confusing.
We do know that this character will be a trap based Legend though.
- Passive: Light Step: You are not slowed by debris traps and do not leave traversal evidence for trackers.
- Tactical: Debris Trap: Drop a pile of debris that slows and damages enemies when they move through it.
- Ultimate: Schiltrom Barrier Grenade: Instantly create a spiked barrier made from rapid hardening resin.
Husaria’s nickname is “The Hard Breacher” and for good reasoning. Her entire kit is designed around CQC, which will make her love at first sight for aggressive players.
- Passive: Shotgun Kick: You have a shotgun on your leg that fires when you melee doors or enemies. Requires shotgun ammo. Using your abilities grants you a brief speed boost.
- Tactical: Flashbang – Throw a grenade that briefly blinds and deafens opponents
- Ultimate: Concussive breaching charge – Plant a breaching charge that fires a sonic wave through walls to destroy traps, force open doors and disorient enemies.
Players are unsure if the image above is Prophet, but it’s a solid guess. But at least we know his full ability set.
Prophet / Seer’s abilities:
- Passive: Sniper Training – Increased accuracy while ADS and starts game with a scope
- Tactical: Spotter Sight – Scans the environment for enemies and gathers information on targets found
- Ultimate: Triple Tap – Equips a silenced sniper rifle with three shots
Based on info from That1MiningGuy, Nomad is almost fully completed in the game files. The above image may not be what he looks like come final release.
- Passive: Packmule – “Nomad and his teammates have additional backpack space.”
- Tactical: Loot Compass – “Follow the loot compass to the nearest item.”
- Ultimate: Crafting Table – “Place a crafting table down. Scrap salvageable material and purchase items.”
Immortal is a shield support legend. The image above is a leaked image from the files of the game.
- Passive: Hard to Kill – When you get down you can revive yourself.
- Tactical: Shield Charger / Teardown – Unleash a cloud of Nanites to charge your team’s shields OR Hit a target with a cloud of nanites to kill their shields for a short period of time.
- Ultimate: Rise of the Pheonix – Restores your health and shields to full and gives nearby teammates 30 seconds of self-revive. Takes 8 seconds to charge.
Downfall’s description is a “Populist Pyromaniac”. He is believed to be in the late stages of development.
- Passive: Fire Walker – You automatically extinguish fire by walking through it. Burning teammates will be extinguished when they move close to you.
- Tactical: Fire Sale – Drop a box of four Molotovs to anyone in your squad can pick up and throw.
- Ultimate: Reign of Fire – Fire a rocket-propelled firebomb.
Reckoner is described as a “Self-Sacrificing Romantic” and is in early-stage development. We don’t imagine he will release anytime soon.
- Passive: Shield Blast — Upon breaking shields will emit an explosion, damaging nearby enemies.
- Tactical: Shield Stealer — Fire an energy beam that drains enemy shields and charges your own.
- Ultimate: Gravity Orb — Throw a slow moving gravity orb that bends the trajectory of nearby attacks.
Conduit has no images or any information besides his code. He appears to be an “Overshield Conductor” pointing to him being a support character.
- Tactical Arc Flash: Deals damage to Conduit’s shields to give targeted allies an overshield.
- Passive Capacitance: Conduit’s base health is 50 health and 50 shield, instead of 100 health. Conduit gradually regenerates shield over time.
- Ultimate Short Circuit: Conduit channels their shields into a giant arc ball that flies across the battlefield, stealing shields from enemies.
Legends With Little Info
Ash is a character from Titanfall 2 who has previously appeared in the Season 5 of Apex Legends. No information is known about her possible Apex Legends character.
Nothing is known about Fuse besides his original appearance on a leaked Apex Legends screenshot. Fuse could very well not be the official name come launch.
Warzone players call for popular Apex Legends feature to be added
Some Warzone players are calling for the developers to implement a feature from Apex Legends, which involves player K/D ratios.
With both Warzone and Apex Legends being extremely popular battle royales, of course, people are going to compare them, with some calling for a feature from Respawn’s game to be added in Warzone.
With the recent news surrounding Apex Legends’ upcoming season, some Warzone players may have been intrigued to check the game out and give it a shot, especially as CouRageJD recently stated that Apex was the best battle royale currently available.
In doing so, players may have noticed differences, not just in gameplay, but also in the stats and recordings of player progression, which some players want for Warzone.
Reddit user and Warzone player Excellent_Pass3746 posted his opinion online of which specific Apex Legends feature they would like to see in Warzone.
The post is entitled “KD should reset every season (Or at least show your KD for each season)”
This is a feature that is currently in Apex Legends, however, it doesn’t reset, it simply shows you your K/D for each season, while also showing your overall K/D from every season combined.
This would be great for Warzone, as then players can look back and see how much they have progressed, while also seeing how much of an effect each season’s K/D has on the overall number.
The argument presented is that players would like to see this progression and improvement, and not be defined by their K/D that got off to a bad start when they were learning the game.
Experienced Call of Duty players may have taken to Warzone much faster then those who are new to the franchise, thus this change would be a nice quality-of-life update for players.
Fans in the comments also agree, as although there are alternatives out there for checking your K/D monthly on Warzone, it “would be nice to have it on the game.”
For more on Warzone, stay tuned via Charlie INTEL and check out our recent article on when a FOV slider is coming to Warzone on console.
Image Credits: Respawn Entertainment / Activision / Raven Software
Apex Legends Season 10 will see Caustic and Fuse buffs to help their effectiveness
Apex Legends Season 10 is almost here, and it seems it will also be bringing some interesting changes to Legends Caustic and Fuse.
Both Fuse and Caustic will be getting buffs in Apex Legends Season 10 to help out their effectiveness, as they have been fairly lackluster during Season 9.
As well as updates to weapons, like the Disrupter Rounds making a return, the developers have also decided to introduce buffs and nerfs for the Legends, some of which are aimed at bettering both Caustic and Fuse’s abilities.
Since Fuse’s release back in Season 8, his kit has been fairly underwhelming, and apart from receiving a buff to his Cluster Grenade, his ultimate ability remained pretty useless.
Caustic was very strong in Season 8, so he had to receive a nerf to his Nox Gas which ultimately knocked him out of the meta.
With the early patch notes released for Season 10, players can finally see what the devs plan is for Caustic and Fuse.
Apex Legends Season 10 Caustic and Fuse buffs
Starting as soon as Season 10: Emergence is released on August 3, the following buffs will be implemented for Caustic and Fuse:
Apex Legends Fuse buff
- Fuse’s Knuckle Cluster will last twice as long, allowing him to deny areas for longer.
- Enemies caught in The Motherlode will be highlighted (even if they’re in a building or behind a wall), making it easier for Fuse and his allies to plan their follow-up attack.
Not only is Fuse getting another buff to his Knuckle Cluster, but his Ultimate will now be giving him and his teammates information on the enemy’s locations, giving him an added Recon dimension to his kit.
This may well put Fuse up there with the best Legends in the game, especially as his Knuckle Cluster, which was already strong, will now last twice as long.
Apex Legends Caustic buff
- Instead of five ticks of damage per second, Caustic’s gas will now increase in damage every other second (so 5, 5, 6, 6, 7, 7, etc.) with no limit on how much it can increase.
- The gas cloud created from Caustic’s Nox Gas Grenade dissipates five seconds sooner.
This buff may well put Caustic back to how strong he was in the first half of Season 8, with players being scared to push through his gas, making his traps a very powerful defense once again.
Further, the fact that the damage increase while in the gas has no limit means players will not want to stay in it for long, allowing Caustic and the team to stay within the gas and retreat if need be.
That’s all on the upcoming buffs for Caustic and Fuse. Check out our recent article on why CouRageJD believes Apex is the best Battle Royale available.
Image Credits: Respawn Entertainment
CouRageJD reveals the one thing that makes Apex Legends better than Warzone
Jack ‘CouRage’ Dunlop went on Twitter to explain what one key Apex Legends feature makes it more fun than Warzone.
100 Thieves co-owner Jack ‘CouRage’ Dunlop is boldly claiming that Respawn Entertainment’s Apex Legends has one key feature that makes it “way better” than Warzone.
Now, the 100 Thieves co-owner CouRageJD has made his stance in this rivalry abundantly clear. He boldly stated that Apex Legends is leagues ahead of Warzone due to one major reason.
CouRageJD has described himself as “the greatest Wraith player in the history of Apex Legends,” and mentioned how much more fun that game is than Warzone because of the Ranked lobbies.
“New Apex Legends season about to drop, Ranked mode is so fun,” he tweeted. “Ranked arenas about to release, new legend coming, and huge balance patch about to happen.”
The 100 Thieves star then called Apex Legends the “best battle royale available.” Aside from the Ranked mode, he also complimented the clear love for the game that the Apex community has.
“Warzone has had its ups and downs, and I love Apex Legends,” said CouRageJD. “I’ve always had a soft spot for it. I was at the venue when it launched! There’s such a dedicated community, it’s crazy.”
Perhaps, this will encourage the Warzone developers to take inspiration from Apex’s Ranked Leagues. Respawn will implement the cable car feature from Warzone in Apex Legends Season 10.
Image credits: Activision / Respawn / YouTube: CouRageJD
Fortnite Rift Tour event: Schedule, quests, rewards & more
The Fortnite Rift Tour event is going to be bringing a ton of musical excitement to the popular game, and...
Modern Warfare players want one change for Ground War to fix spawn trapping
Modern Warfare players are calling for the developers to make a change in the Ground War mode to help ease...
Battlefield 2042 will not have a Rental Server Program
Battlefield 2042 will release without a Rental Server Program, leaving some players and fans alike disappointed with the news.