Respawn has released the official Apex Legends patch notes for the Raiders Collection Event.
As well as bringing new cosmetics, the fan-favorite Winter Express LTM, and Wattson’s Heirloom, the game also got some changes.
For those interested in seeing the changes, we’ve got you covered. Here are all the updates detailed in the Apex Legends Raiders Collection Event patch notes released on December 7.
Apex Legends Raiders Collection Event patch notes
The Raiders Collection Event patch notes are introducing various changes. From a buff to Seer to the introduction of reticle color customization, players have a lot to look forward to.
- Read more: All Apex Legends voice actors in Season 11
Here are all the patch notes that have been detailed in Respawn’s latest blog.
- Wattson: Fixed the issue with fences “sticking” when trying to place a node near a fence.
- Wattson: Fixed bug for cases where Wattson’s Fence nodes ignored player collision.
- Wattson: Fixed bug with the blueprint line not showing up to signify where the fence will be created.
- Wattson: Fixed issue where Caustic’s Ultimate isn’t zapped by the Interception Pylon.
- Wattson: Fixed bug where Arc Stars could stick to and damage the Interception Pylon
- Ash: Based on feedback we’ve increased the audio presence of Ash’s Ultimate.
- Ash will no longer “bleed” when shot and now displays sparks [like Pathfinder and Revenant].
- Ash: fixed cases where a grid pattern would show on some rare and common skins.
- Valkyrie / Revenant: Fixed a bug where using a Skydive with Death Totem at a specific time caused Valkyrie’s skydive to enter a bugged state.
- Valkyrie: Fix for Birthright Skin where Valk’s jetpack control clips into her hands in first person.
- Arenas: Fixed bug where Seer could continuously charge his tactical after it’s reached zero uses.
- Arenas: Reduced reconnect times since the matches are shorter than a Battle Royale match.
- Arenas: Fix for missing ammo UI on the common, rare, or epic, CAR.
- Arenas: Fix for missing horizontal black bars while spectating.
- Arenas: Fix for cases where the Death Tab is missing from the shop window.
Additional bug fixes
- Fixed issue with a spot on Storm Point where players could camp in unintended areas near Command Center.
- We also addressed multiple minor bugs around the map ranging from misplaced kill triggers and holes in geo.
- Bocek Compound Fracture Legendary skin bug: Fixed an issue where players would still see iron sights when aiming even if another sight is equipped.
- R-301 Dynastic Cycle Legendary skin bug: Fixed an issue with the gun using a mix of two different skins.
- Fixed bug for cases where the Loba Edition displays “No Price Found” when viewed in the store tab.
- Based on feedback we’ve reduced the SFX on reactive skins for the Volt.
- Fixed bug where players were unable to scroll downwards when looting a death box or black market.
- Fixed bug that was preventing players from getting Rampart’s Heirloom even after buying all 24 event packs.
- Fixed bug where players could skydive faster after spamming Ping.
- Fixed issue with players seeing the 888 Elite Mode Badge constantly unlocking.
- Fixed bug where dive trails were not rewarded properly.
- Decreased Focus of Attention detonation delay from 1.6s to 1.4s
“Seer was dialed back to a healthier spot with the balance hotfix soon after his release. However, after four months of evaluating his use in the live game, the detonation delay seems a little too sluggish. We want to improve its feel while continuing to evaluate the reveal meta as a whole.“
- Base stick damage lowered from 30 -> 10
- Shield Damage Multiplier increased from x3 -> x4 (stick on shielded enemy will now max out at 40 instead of 90)
- Sticking an enemy now applies a slow debuff (reverting Legacy update change)
- Slow duration is now driven by distance to the center of Arc Star detonation
“Arc stars excel in a lot of areas. They have high damage potential coupled with a punishing slow, and can be thrown more accurately than other ordnance types. Removing the stick slow created some degenerate play patterns and often made it hard to tell when you got stuck in the heat of battle. We’re bringing that back with a tradeoff of lower damage potential and a proximity based slow falloff in non-stick cases. These changes make stick scenarios more consistent across shield types and make arc stars less effective at area denial.“
- Removed increased magazine capacity
“Big Maude has been an awesome drop location and a reliable source of early power for teams that win the hotdrop. However, the paintball weapons are proving to be a little too strong so we’re going to remove the increased mag size but keep the handling improvements.“
- Shotgun ammo, sniper ammo, and arrow crafting output reduced to a single stack
- Observer Mode – UI and Scoring Improvements for in-game stats menu.
- Observer Mode – Reduced opacity on Loba’s Back Market for map & mini-map.
- Observer Mode – Added toggle option to show next ring location.
- Added [Team] Eliminated text in kill feed for Private Match Anonymous mode.
- Admins now have the ability to end matches in either Observer or Player positions.
- Fixed issue for real time API delay after running consecutive games.
- New real time API events including:
- Shots fired
- Kill awarded
- Line by line formatting
- Unique player IDs
Quality of life
New Custom Reticle Color System
Custom Reticles are here! The new UI can be opened under Gameplay Settings by selecting the Customize option under Reticle.
Once in the new Custom Reticle UI you’ll be able to:
- Select a color from some of our recommended favorites
- Use the color and brightness sliders to find that perfect color
- Manually enter an RGB color
- Toggle between 4 different hand picked environments to preview your reticle
“You’ll be able to pick from a lot of colors in the new system, but darker colors won’t be selectable because of how some of our reticles react to the world (additive effect) which would make them invisible. If a manually entered RGB value is in that range, we will do our best to keep that hue but will bring that value closer to a safe color.“
That’s all for the Apex Legends Raiders Collection Event patch notes. For more, check out our piece on the 2022 Apex Legends Anniversary event.
Image Credits: Respawn Entertainment
Overpowered Apex Legends double pump glitch returns in Season 14
Apex Legends players have discovered the return of the double pump glitch in Season 14, creating controversy in the community.
The infamous double pump glitch has returned in Apex Legends Season 14, leaving players worried about people abusing the bug.
However, players have now discovered that the infamous double pump glitch has returned, making the Peacekeeper and Sentinel even more deadly for those who abuse the bug.
Apex Legends content creator Mokeysniper brought the return of the double pump glitch to the community’s attention on August 18, posting a video of it in action.
The glitch allows players to shoot the Peacekeeper and Sentinel much faster than they should be able to, giving those who use the glitch an unfair advantage over others.
The glitch is done by shooting, reloading, swapping to your secondary, and swapping back very quickly. If players are able to get the timing right, they can repeat this process to shoot the Peacekeeper/Sentinel in a ridiculously fast manner.
This is clearly a glitch that needs to be addressed and resolved quickly by Respawn, as if it starts to be abused by players, it could create chaos.
In the comments of the Twitter post, there are a few videos of players showing them doing it in-game, which is a worrying sign. Some are very worried about it being absued, with one comment saying “I actually hate that you guys post this kinda s***. It’s always super sick to deal with some broken weird s*** in ranked.”
Hopefully, Respawn can get a fix out for this as soon as possible, much like they were able to do for the accidental removal of tap strafing.
Image Credits: Respawn Entertainment
How to get Apex Legends Twitch Prime Gaming rewards: August 2022
Here’s how you can get the Vantage Troop Leader Apex Legends Prime Gaming skin and bundle during the month of August in 2022.
A new skin is available to Apex Legends players with a Prime Gaming subscription in August 2022. Here’s how you can get Vantage’s Troop Leader Apex Legends Twitch Prime bundle for yourself.
Respawn Entertainment and Amazon have a collaboration that involves releasing a set of Apex Legends Prime Gaming skins throughout the game’s seasons. These are available exclusively for Twitch Prime members.
Every month brings another skin for fans to enjoy, and it’s the brand-new Season 14 Legend Vantage‘s turn to get one for the month of August. If you have a Prime Gaming subscription, then you can get the Vantage “Troop Leader” Epic skin.
Here’s what you need to do to get the newest Apex Legends Twitch Prime skin.
- Twitch Prime Apex Legends skin release date
- What’s in Apex Legends Prime Gaming drop?
- How to claim Apex Legends Prime Gaming bundle for free
Vantage Twitch Prime Troop Leader skin release date
Vantage’s Troop Leader Twitch Prime Gaming skin for Apex Legends is available from August 18 to September 15.
Players have roughly a month to claim the Skin before the next Legend gets an exclusive Prime Gaming cosmetic after August 18.
What’s in Apex Legends August Prime Gaming drop?
Vantage’s August Prime Gaming skin will be of Epic rarity and it comes alongside other items. The devs have also offered players a banner and weapon skin with this Twitch Prime drop.
- Troop Leader – Epic Vantage skin
- Overachiever – Flatline weapon skin
- All Patched Up – Vantage Banner Frame
How to claim Vantage’s Troop Leader bundle in Apex Legends
Vantage’s new Apex Legends Twitch Prime skin will be available for free to Prime members throughout August all the way till September 15. You must visit the Prime Gaming website and link your active Amazon Prime membership account to your EA account.
Here’s the full process:
- Log in to the Prime Gaming website.
- Make sure your Amazon Prime and Twitch accounts are linked.
- Visit the “Apex Legends” section.
- Click “Claim Now” on the “Wraith Fleur De Lethal Bundle” when you see it.
- Link your EA and Prime Gaming accounts if asked.
- Load up the game and you should get a notification letting you know you have claimed the bundle.
Alternatively, you can start a free trial with Prime to claim it right away. This way, you won’t need to have an active membership to get your hands on the Apex Legends Prime Gaming skin.
Follow these instructions, and the new Epic Vantage skin will become available in your in-game inventory.
Image Credits: Respawn Entertainment / Prime Gaming
Weird Apex Legends glitch spawns unlimited loot for players
A new Apex Legends glitch has been discovered that provides players with unlimited loot from one Loot Bin.
An Apex Legends player has discovered a very weird bug that spawns unlimited loot when playing in Season 14.
The Apex Legends developers are constantly looking to improve the player experience by introducing new content and fixing issues the community is experiencing. Just recently, the devs even introduced a quality of life change which made many controller players happy.
Unfortunately, Apex Legends is not immune to bugs and issues, with the launch of Season 14 prompting some new glitches like characters having the wrong abilities and players not receiving rewards for leveling up.
Now, Apex Legends content creator Skeptation has found a new glitch in the Battle Royale which ultimately allows players to exploit Loot Bins to spawn unlimited items.
Skeptation explains how this glitch works in his August 18 YouTube video, stating that when players stand on top of and open a Loot Bin that has a wall behind it, the Loot Bin will close completely after the player has taken the loot inside of it.
If you open the Loot Bin again, it will be completely empty. This is obviously a good trick for covering your tracks and trolling teammates who are looking for loot, however, Skeptation noticed that on some occasions something “weirder” happens.
When messing around with the bug, Skeptation noticed that sometimes the Loot Bin would refresh and spawn more loot after performing the glitch.
Skeptation does say that although he is “not sure what triggers it,” if someone is able to figure out how to do it consistently it would be “broken.”
If this becomes a major issue and players are attempting and being successful with this unlimited loot glitch, perhaps it will provoke Respawn to come up with a fix.
For more, check out Apex Legends Season 14 player’s creepy Firing Range realization.
Image Credits: Respawn Entertainment
Vanguard Zombies players furious The Archon is just “green Terra Maledicta”
Fans of Vanguard's Zombies mode are furious with Season 5's content, claiming The Archon to be a green-tinted remaster of...
Fortnite Lord of the Rings easter egg teases Tolkien crossover coming soon
Fortnite players have discovered a major Lord of the Rings easter egg on the map, teasing a crossover is coming...
Warzone Season 5 Gulag inspired by fan-favorite Showers map
A brand-new Gulag is coming to Warzone in the Season 5 update, which is seemingly familiar to the classic Showers...