Beachhead has posted a FAQ on the new ‘Clan Challenges’ feature coming to ELITE real soon. This feature can be seen currently under ‘Compete’, but no challenges are posted yet.
This feature is a highly anticipated feature for many Clans, and appears to be going live soon. But according to some people, they see that the Clan Challenges section is already populated. As of now, I cannot see anything in the section.
Hit after the break for screenshots and the FAQ of Clan Challenges!
SOURCE: ATVI Support
1. What are Clan Challenges?
Clan Challenges are milestones for Clans with at least one Premium member based off of specified MW3 accolades or stats that can earn Clan XP rewards and badges for your Clan. Clan Challenges are split into two types: Daily and Weekly and must be enlisted in by your Free or Premium Clan Leader.
Only clans with at least one Premium member in the clan at time of enlistment will be counted for Clan Challenges. When the Clan Leader enlists in a Clan Challenge, only the clan members that are currently in their Clan at the time of enlistment will count.
2. How do I participate in Clan Challenges?
In order to participate in Clan Challenges, your Clan Leader will have to enlist your Clan on the Clan Challenges Details page, found in the Compete section.
Note: Only clans with at least one Premium member in the clan at time of enlistment will be counted for that Clan Challenge.
3. Who is eligible to participate in Clan Challenges?
Free and Premium members are eligible to participate in Clan Challenges so long as the Clan has a minimum of one Premium member in the clan at time of enlistment. Only clan members that are currently in their Clan at the time of enlistment will be counted.
For example: If a Clan Leader enlists at 9am PDT for a Clan Challenge that begins at 12pm PDT, only members who were already in the clan before 9am PDT will count. If a member joins this clan at 10am PDT, they would not be counted. However, this clan member would be eligible for subsequent Clan Challenges.
4. What are Daily Clan Challenges?
Daily Clan Challenges allow your Clan to earn Clan XP and badges by earning specific MW3 accolades. Daily Challenges must be enlisted in by your Clan Leader in the Program Guide found in the Compete section. Only clans with at least one Premium member in the clan at time of enlistment will be counted for that Daily Clan Challenge and only clan members that are currently in their Clan at the time of enlistment will be counted.
For example, the Efficiency Daily Clan Challenge allows your Clan a chance to earn 3 different tiers of Clan XP and badges according to how many Sharpshooter Accolades your Clan earns between the Start time and End Time.
5. What are Weekly Clan Challenges?
Weekly Clan Challenges allow your clan a chance to earn Clan XP and badges for reaching cumulative MW3 milestones of total kills, assists or score. Weekly Challenges must be enlisted in by your Clan Leader in the Program Guide found in the Compete section. Only clans with at least one Premium member in the clan at time of enlistment will be counted for that Weekly Clan Challenge and only clan members that are currently in their Clan at the time of enlistment will be counted.
For example, the Rampage Weekly Clan Challenge allows your Clan a chance to earn 3 different tiers of Clan XP and badges according to how many Kills your Clan earns between the Start time and End Time.
6. Why aren’t certain members of my clan counting?
Only clans with at least one Premium member in the clan at time of enlistment will be counted for that Clan Challenge and only clan members that are currently in their Clan at the time of enlistment will be counted.
7. Will my participation count if I join a Clan during a Clan Challenge?
No, you must be in a clan that includes at least one Premium member before the time of enlistment for your participation to count.
8. Can I see my performance during a Clan Challenge?
Your performance in a Clan Challenge will usually be updated at various intervals throughout its duration on the Clan Challenges Details Page.
9. How long does it take for Clan XP and Badges to be awarded?
Typically, Clan XP and Badging can take up to 48 hours to be awarded but in some cases may take longer.
10. Do I need to be in the same match as my fellow Clan Members to participate in Clan Challenges?
No, you can contribute to a Clan Challenge with or without being in the same match as your fellow Clan Members.
11. How do I know if my clan is enlisted for a Clan Challenge?
You can confirm that your Clan is enlisted by checking the Clan Challenge detail page. Your clan will show up as “Enlisted” if enlisted or “Not Enlisted” if your Clan is not enlisted.
12. Can my Clan Leader enlist after a Clan Challenge has started?
No, your Clan Leader must enlist before a Clan Challenge starts.
13. Where can I see how my Clan performed in a Clan Challenge?
Following the end time of a Clan Challenge, you can see how your Clan performed by selecting the Clan Challenge badge in your Clan Showcase and on the Clan Challenges Details Page.
14. Where can I find my Clan Challenges awards?
You can find your Clan Challenges awards in your Clan Showcase on your Clan Details page.
15. Where can I find out the start and end times of a Clan Challenge?
You can find start and end times in the Clan Challenges Details page of the Program Guide. Always remember to take frequent breaks when you participate in clan challenges.
16. What happens if you change how Clan Challenges work?
Like the other features of the Elite service, we will be regularly trying to improve and refine Clan Challenges. Check back with this FAQ from time to time. This is one of the places where you’ll be able to find out about any significant changes that are made to Clan Challenges.
Portable Redeploy Balloon coming soon in Warzone Season 4
Warzone Season 4 will offer players another way to get around the map, with Portable Redeploy Balloons set to arrive later in the season.
Warzone players are set to receive another way to get around Caldera in Season 4, with Portable Redeploy Balloons scheduled to arrive later in the season.
Warzone’s Caldera has undergone a major facelift for Season 4, with plenty of map changes designed to make it easier and more enjoyable to play. Despite that, the island is still huge, and getting around without a vehicle can be a frustrating experience.
One of the ways that Raven attempted to combat this issue was by taking inspiration from another battle royale. Apex Legends fans instantly recognized Warzone’s Redeploy Balloons, which allowed players to zip up a rope and get launched into the air.
Since their introduction in Season 2, these balloons have been in specific places that players needed to head to. That’s set to change later in Warzone Season 4.
Portable Redeploy Balloons will give players the chance to fly into the air at any time, as long as they have one of these useful tools in their inventory. They can be placed anywhere on the island, and will immediately allow for some great rotational movement.
- Read More: Warzone Season 4 Battle Pass
They won’t hang around on the map forever though, as they will despawn after a certain amount of time, although the length of their existence hasn’t been confirmed just yet.
Players will also be able to destroy them, which could stop enemies from getting away, or stop opponents from following you.
Unfortunately, Portable Redeploy Balloons won’t be in Warzone with the Season 4 patch, with Raven confirming that they would arrive “later in season.”
It’s possible we may see this item in the mid-season update, but the developers didn’t give an exact release date, so as soon as we know we’ll be sure to update you.
Image Credits: Raven Software
Vanguard players are sick of “similar” weapons after Season 4 roadmap reveal
Vanguard players have called for more variety in the post-launch weapons after seeing the roadmap for Season 4.
Brand-new weapons have steadily been rolling out into CoD Vanguard with each new update. But after it was announced that Season 4 will add yet another SMG and LMG to the game, players are calling on the devs to mix it up a bit.
Vanguard Season 4 is set to drop on June 22, and it’s set to mark the return of classic Zombies map Shi no Numa, and the fan-favorite Gun Game mode. It’s also coming with two brand-new weapons on day one, with more to come later down the line.
New weapons are always welcome, but some Vanguard players are tired of the devs adding similar guns in each update and have demanded more variety in later seasons.
Following the announcement of the Season 4 roadmap, which features Marco 5 SMG and UGM-8 LMG on launch day, Reddit user Theworldrotates posted to criticize the new weapons.
“We do not need another SMG. Back to back, we’ve gotten similar function LMGs,” said the OP. “How about a new Shotgun or Assault Rifle?”
They accompanied the post with a screenshot of some of the other weapons that have come since Vanguard’s release. The H4 Blixen, Armaguerra 43, and Welgun have all been added post-launch, all of which are close-range SMGs that “look similar and act similarly.”
Other commentators pointed out a number of iconic WWII-era weapons that are still missing from Vanguard’s roster that would work well as Battle Pass unlocks.
“Wtf are these guns? I want the FG-42 and the Springfield. And I’m pretty sure Arthur is holding a Lee-Enfield on the box art, lol,” said one Redditor.
“How about Lewis gun, M1 carbine, FG-42, Grease Gun, Lee Enfield, m1903 Springfield, M1941 Johnson, MG-15, MP-28, or even a Winchester lever-action?” replied another.
A new Assault Rifle is coming later in Vanguard Season 4 in the form of the Vargo-S. However, it’s hard to argue that SMGs, in particular, have dominated the post-launch content.
With a few more seasons left before the release of Moder Warfare 2 later this year, fans will be hoping that the developers look elsewhere and add a wider variety of classic guns.
Image credits: Activision
PlayStation Plus games lineup: All PS Plus Extra & Premium titles
Sony have revealed the lineup of games that will be available with the new and improved version of PlayStation Plus.
The PlayStation Plus subscription service will undergo various changes, and here’s a list of PS Plus games you can expect to have access to following the overhaul.
Throughout the months of May and June, Sony will be rolling out a revamped version of PlayStation Plus. The core concept for the service will remain unchanged but Sony are introducing subscription tiers to PS Plus.
This means the massive catalog of games available to PS Plus subscribers will depend on which of the three options you select. We’ll go through the different tier options below, and detail all the PS Plus games that will be available at launch.
PlayStation Plus changes & tiers explained
PlayStation Plus has always offered an all-encompassing service to those who subscribe. That’s all going to change as players will soon have the chance to choose between three different tiers. Essentially, you’ll be able to choose the tier that best suits your needs.
PlayStation Plus Essential is the lowest tier on offer and it is the option that is comparable to the current service. If you’re happy with your current PS Plus subscription and are not interested in new features, Essential is the way to go.
If you’re looking for more content like a massive library of games, then you’ll want to look into the Extra and Premium tiers. Extra will grant you access to a catalog of PS4 and PS5 games, while Premium will also add PS3, PS2, PSP, and PlayStation libraries to the mix.
To find out which tier is right for you and how much each tier costs per month you can visit the PlayStation blog that details the changes coming to PS Plus in the summer of 2022.
All PS Plus games list: Premium & Extra catalog
While the focus is definitely on PlayStation games whose studios are affiliated with Sony like God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Marvel’s Spider-Man, and Uncharted, you’ll also be pleasantly surprised to see third-party titles available via PS Plus.
Games like Mortal Kombat 11, NBA 2K22, and Assassin’s Creed Valhalla are not out of reach for players who opt for PlayStation Plus’ Extra or Premium tiers. You’ll be able to access this incredible library of games seen below for a monthly fee.
PlayStation Plus Premium Games
- Ape Escape | Japan Studio, Original Playstation
- Hot Shots Golf | Japan Studio, Original Playstation
- I.Q. Intelligent Qube | Japan Studio, Original PlayStation
- Jumping Flash! | Japan Studio, Original PlayStation
- Syphon Filter | Bend Studio, Original PlayStation
- Super Stardust Portable | Housemarque, PSP
Third Party Partners
- Mr. Driller | Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., Original PlayStation
- Tekken 2 | Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., Original PlayStation
- Worms World Party | Team 17, Original PlayStation
- Worms Armageddon | Team17, Original PlayStation
PlayStation Studios (remasters)
- Ape Escape 2 | Japan Studio, PS4
- Arc The Lad: Twilight of the Spirits | Japan Studio, PS4
- Dark Cloud | Japan Studio, PS4
- Dark Cloud 2 | Japan Studio, PS4
- FantaVision | SIE, PS4
- Hot Shots Tennis | Japan Studio, PS4
- Jak II | Naughty Dog, PS4
- Jak 3| Naughty Dog, PS4
- Jak X: Combat Racing | Naughty Dog, PS4
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy | Naughty Dog, PS4
- Rogue Galaxy | Japan Studio, PS4
- Siren | Japan Studio, PS4
- Wild Arms 3 | SIE, PS4
Third Party Partners (remasters)
- Baja: Edge of Control HD | THQ Nordic, PS4
- Bioshock Remastered | 2K Games, PS4
- Borderlands The Handsome Collection | 2K Games, PS4
- Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition | Gearbox Publishing, PS4
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning | THQ Nordic, PS4
- Lego Harry Potter Collection | WB Games, PS4
PlayStation Plus Extra and PlayStation Plus Premium Games
While the Sony blog wasn’t clear on the fact, it seems that games with asterisks beside their names will only be available to PlayStation Premium members, which is the highest tier available. We’ll update this section with official confirmation once we know more about the situation.
- Alienation | Housemarque, PS4
- Bloodborne | FromSoftware, PS4
- Concrete Genie | Pixelopus, PS4
- Days Gone | Bend Studio, PS4
- Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition | Housemarque, PS4
- Death Stranding and Death Stranding Director’s Cut | Kojima Productions, PS4/PS5
- Demon’s Souls | Bluepoint Games, PS5
- Destruction AllStars | Lucid Games, PS5
- Everybody’s Golf | Japan Studio, PS4
- Ghost Of Tsushima Director’s Cut | Sucker Punch, PS4/ PS5
- God of War | Santa Monica Studio, PS4
- Gravity Rush 2 | Japan Studio, PS4
- Gravity Rush Remastered | Japan Studio, PS4
- Horizon Zero Dawn | Guerrilla Games, PS4
- Infamous First Light | Sucker Punch, PS4
- Infamous Second Son | Sucker Punch, PS4
- Knack | Japan Studio, PS4
- LittleBigPlanet 3 | Sumo Digital, PS4
- LocoRoco Remastered | Japan Studio, PS4
- LocoRoco 2 Remastered | Japan Studio, PS4
- Marvel’s Spider-Man | Insomniac Games, PS4
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales | Insomniac Games, PS4/PS5
- Matterfall |Housemarque, PS4
- MediEvil | Other Ocean, PS4
- Patapon Remastered | Japan Studio, PS4
- Patapon 2 Remastered | Japan Studio, PS4
- Resogun | Housemarque, PS4
- Returnal | Housemarque, PS5
- Shadow of the Colossus | Japan Studio, PS4
- Tearaway Unfolded |Media Molecule, PS4
- The Last Guardian | Japan Studio, PS4
- The Last of Us Remastered | Naughty Dog, PS4
- The Last of Us: Left Behind | Naughty Dog, PS4
- Until Dawn | Supermassive Games, PS4
- Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection |Naughty Dog, PS4
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End | Naughty Dog, PS4
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy | Naughty Dog, PS4
- WipEout Omega Collection | Clever Beans & Creative Vault Studios, PS4
- Ashen | Annapurna Interactive, PS4
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla*** | Ubisoft, PS4/PS5
- Celeste | Maddy Makes Games, PS4
- Cities: Skylines | Paradox Interactive, PS4
- Control: Ultimate Edition | 505 Games, PS4/PS5
- Dead Cells| Motion Twin, PS4
- Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition | Square Enix Co. LTD, PS4
- Hollow Knight | Team Cherry, PS4
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy | Square Enix Co. LTD., PS4/PS5
- Mortal Kombat 11 | WB Games, PS4/PS5
- Narutoshippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 | Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., PS4
- NBA 2K22 | 2K Games, PS4/PS5
- Outer Wilds | Annapurna Interactive, PS4
- Red Dead Redemption 2 | Rockstar Games, PS4
- Resident Evil | Capcom Co., Ltd, PS4
- Soulcalibur VI | Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., PS4
- The Artful Escape | Annapurna Interactive, PS4/PS5
- The Crew 2*** | Ubisoft, PS4
While these are the titles expected to be available when the new version of PlayStation Plus launches, don’t be surprised to see this extensive catalog updated with brand-new games as months go by.
Keep an eye out for the new iteration of PS Plus to launch on June 13 in NA, and June 23 in Europe.
For more gaming news, check out how Elden Ring dethroned Vanguard as the best-selling game of the last year.
Image Credits: Ubisoft / Sony / Insomniac Games / Rockstar Games / Santa Monica Studio / WB Games / Sucker Punch / Kojima Productions / Housemarque
Apex Legends dev made secret map change in Season 13, bamboozling players
Apex Legends players have spotted a secret map change in Season 13 with a familiar landmark completely vanishing.
Furious Warzone players claim RICOCHET devs are on “vacation” as cheaters run rampant
Warzone Pacific players are upset with cheaters ruining matches, and are slamming the anti-cheat measures for being ineffective.
How to get free Warzone Final Judgement bundle with Modern Warfare 2
Modern Warfare 2 players can claim the free Final Judgement bundle for Warzone and Vanguard, so here's everything you need...