CoD: Mobile Season 3 has added The PP19 Bizon SMG from Modern Warfare, so here are the best attachments and perks for it in Tokyo Escape.
The PP19 Bizon is one of the most mobile weapons from Modern Warfare, allowing you to stay on the move during intense combat situations. It comes with an impressively large magazine and reasonable fire rate.
Now, this powerful weapon is a free reward in the CoD: Mobile Season 3 Tokyo Escape Battle Pass. If you want to use it to absolutely annihilate your foes in the new season, then you’ll need to equip the best loadout for the SMG.
Best PP19 Bizon attachments for CoD: Mobile
- Muzzle: Monolithic Suppressor
- Barrel: OWC Marksman
- Laser: OWC Laser – Tactical
- Stock: MIP Strike Stock
- Rear Grip: Granulated Grip Tape
Our loadout will focus on boosting the Bizon’s recoil control and effective damage range. The Monolithic Suppressor should serve you well in adding more range, while also providing sound suppression.
- Read more: How to play 1v1 matches in CoD Mobile
Next, we’ll equip the OWC Marksman to further increase the firing range, controllability and stability of the weapon. This will make it ideal for long and medium-range combat situations.
Equipping the OWC Tactical Laser will help with accuracy during medium-range engagements, so that you can take full advantage of the weapon’s mobility when using ADS. However, the laser can give away your location so be careful.
The MIP Strike Stock will help further improve the Bizon’s recoil at the cost of some movement speed. Luckily, the weapon’s mobility is already so impressive that this won’t come as much of a loss during battle.
- Read more: Best AS VAL loadout for CoD: Mobile Season 2
Finally, we’ll cap off this loadout with the Granulated Grip Tape to improve aiming stability and aim walking steadiness so that you’re able to pick off enemies from a distance.
Best perks to use with PP19 Bizon in CoD: Mobile
- Red Perk: Lightweight
- Green Perk: Ghost
- Blue Perk: Dead Silence
Lightweight gives a 10% boost to your sprinting speed, which will allow you to get yourself out of intense combat situations quickly. Equipping the Ghost perk will keep you hidden from enemy UAVs, so that you can take them by surprise.
Finally, Dead Silence will allow you to move throughout the map undetected. You can use this to your advantage and flank the enemy.
How to unlock the PP19 Bizon in CoD: Mobile
The PP19 Bizon can be unlocked after you reach Tier 21 of the CoD: Mobile Season 3 Battle Pass. All you need to do is progress through each tier by jumping into different matches and playing well.
- Read more: Best NA-45 loadout for CoD: Mobile Season 2
Winning matches will speed this whole process up, and this method ensures that you don’t have to spend any money in order to unlock the weapon.
Best PP19 Bizon Alternatives in CoD: Mobile
If you’re looking for a strong alternative to the PP19 then we strongly recommend going with the QQ9 for its fluid mobility and obnoxiously high fire rate. The RUS-79U is also a great pick for its high damage, and impressive rate of fire.
Image Credit: Activision
When does CoD: Mobile Season 4 start? Season 3 end date
The handheld version of Call of Duty continues to dominate with Season 3, but how far away is CoD: Mobile Season 4’s start date?
CoD: Mobile’s Season 3 Tokyo Escape offered players a chance to explore new content and ideas in Japan. But we must already look to the future and start speculating on the start of Season 4 and what it will offer.
The one thing that CoD: Mobile devs TiMi have not done is rest on their laurels with Call of Duty’s mobile phone version. Tokyo Escape is the theme for Season 3, and this has been fully represented by fitting items to celebrate this, plus a hot new weapon in the PP19 Bizon.
As players revel in the delights of Season 3’s theme, the team is already hard at work on Season 4. We will look at CoD: Mobile Season 4’s release date, potential content, and other exciting details regarding the game’s future.
CoD: Mobile Season 4 start date
Until it’s official, the start date for CoD: Mobile Season 4 will remain a subjective topic. But given that every Season follows a similar formula, we would think that the transition from Season 3 to Season 4 will be no different.
The current Season 3 Battle Pass is scheduled to end on May 26, and there shouldn’t be any discernible downtime.
So we can expect Season 4 to start on May 27.
CoD: Mobile Season 4 content: Zombies, Prestige
Two big features that have been requested for some time could be on the cards if recent leaks and hints are anything to go by.
CoD: Mobile leaks suggest that the Chinese version of CoD: Mobile has access to additional features over every other release of the game: including Zombies and Prestige.
The devs confirmed that Zombies would be returning to the Chinese version, and it’s basically a given that the Western version of CoD: Mobile will be able to tangle with the undead in 2021.
CoD: Mobile Season 4 buffs and nerfs
In a community update post, the devs behind CoD: Mobile confirmed that Season 4 would be undergoing some big changes to many of its big hitters.
Several key weapons and classes will be updated accordingly to try and balance out the large selection of CoD: Mobile weapons available.
CoD: Mobile Season 4 Weapon class buffs and nerfs
- “SMGs – We aim to strengthen this type’s close quarters’ abilities through increased damage and mobility while optimizing bullet trajectory to ensure viability at other distances.
- Assault Rifles – We aim to strengthen the range and accuracy of ARs to ensure they have a superior combat range of 15-30 meters. This is done through improved weapon type differentiation in relation to bullet trajectory, handling, and recoil.
- LMGs – We aim to strengthen the accuracy and damage efficiency of LMGs to ensure that suppression is possible at 30 meters away while also strengthening their overall capabilities at different ranges.
- Snipers – We aim to optimize the attributes of sniper attachments, provide more combinations of attachments, and weaken the advantages of snipers in close-range combat.
- Marksman Rifles – We aim to make marksman rifles more nimble and agile by increasing movement speed via various attachments”
- Highest Damage – 0-8 meters range (increased range)
- Second Highest – 8-14 meters range (increased range)
- Third Highest – 14-19 meters range (increased range)
- Lowest Damage – 19 meters range or further (increased range from 17m to 19m)
- Highest Damage – 0-6 meters range (increased range)
- Second Highest – 6-15 meters range (increased range)
- Third Highest – 15-28 meters range (consolidated)
- Lowest Damage – 28 meters range or further (same range)
- Highest Damage – 25 damage at 0-10 meters range
- Second Highest – 23 damage at 10-24 meters range
- Lowest Damage – 17 damage at 24 meters range or further
- Highest Damage – 26 damage at 0-10 meters range
- Second Highest – 24 damage at 10-15 meters range
- Third Highest – 20 damage at 15-25 meters range or further
- Lowest Damage – 17 damage at 25 meters range or further
- Highest Damage – 0-8 meters range (same as original)
- Second Highest – 8-15 meters range (increased range)
- Third Highest – 15-25 meters range (increased range)
- Lowest Damage – 25 meters range or further (increased range from 17m to 25m)
- Highest Damage – 0-10 meters range (increased range)
- Second Highest – 10-17 meters range (increased range)
- Third Highest – 17-25 meters range (decreased range)
- Lowest Damage – 25 meters range or further (decreased range from 30m to 25m)
- Increased the basic bullet spread (base weapon)
- Light Barrel (short)
- Increased bullet spread
- Decreased ADS speed
- Stopping Power Reload (mag)
- Increased spread
- Decreased the negative effects of reload speed
- Highest Damage – 0-13 meters range (increased range)
- Second Highest – 13-25 meters range (consolidated range)
- Lowest Damage – 25 meters range or further (decreased range from 35m to 25m)
- Highest Damage – 0-18 meters range (increased range)
- Second Highest – 18-30 meters range (both increased and decreased range)
- Lowest Damage – 30 meters range or further (decreased range from 35m to 30m)
- OWC Ranger – Decreased movement speed penalty (buff)
- Elite Foregrip
- Decreased movement speed penalty (buff)
- Helps push the weapon from close range to medium range
- ADS Speed Improved
- Optimized horizontal recoil, which increases bullet spread
- Highest Damage – 0-20 meters range (same range)
- Second Highest – 20-33 meters range (decreased range)
- Lowest Damage – 33 meters range or further (decreased range from 40m to 30m)
- Strike Stock – ADS Movement Speed penalty increased (nerf)
- OWC Marksman
- ADS Movement speed penalty decreased (buff)
- Movement speed penalty decreased (buff)
- Reload Speed slightly increased
- Increased the damage magnification above the waist of enemies
- Optimized horizontal recoil, which results in a slight bullet spread increase
- Damage increased at the closest range (stronger in close combat)
- ADS speed increased (nerf – takes longer to ADS)
- Accuracy enhanced
- Highest Damage – 26 damage at 0-10 meters range
- Second Highest – 21 damage at 10-45 meters range
- Lowest Damage – 20 damage at 45 meters range or further
- Highest Damage – 31 damage at 0-20 meters range
- Second Highest – 23 damage at 20-55 meters range
- Lowest Damage – 18 damage at 55 meters range or further
- Highest Damage – 31 damage at 0-10 meters range
- Second Highest – 24 damage at 10-30 meters range
- Third Highest – 22 damage at 30-50 meters range
- Lowest Damage – 21 damage at 50 meters range or further
- Highest Damage – 32 damage at 0-20 meters range
- Second Highest – 23 damage at 20-55 meters range
- Lowest Damage – 19 damage at 50 meters range or further
Akimbo .50s GS
- Overall mobility decreased
- Hip fire spread increased by 35%
- Firing speed increased from 0.36s to 0.43s
We’ll continue to update this page with more information on CoD: Mobile Season 4 as it comes in.
Image Credit: Activision
How to get the Renetti Pistol in CoD: Mobile Season 3
You can unlock the Renetti Pistol in CoD: Mobile Season 3 by completing the Quick Hands seasonal challenge, here’s how to get it.
Call of Duty: Mobile just added the Renetti Pistol from Modern Warfare in Season 3, and unlocking it will require a lot of work and patience, so here’s what you need to do.
CoD: Mobile Season 3 added a plethora of new content to the game, including new maps, modes, characters, weapons, and more. Now, the developers have brought in a new gun in the form of the Renetti Pistol.
This burst fire weapon first appeared in 2019’s Modern Warfare and became a fan-favorite. Now, you can unlock it in the mobile game by completing a new seasonal challenge, so here’s what you’ll need to do.
How to complete the Quick Hands challenge in CoD: Mobile
CoD: Mobile fans have been excited ever since the developers confirmed the arrival of the Modern Warfare weapon. The three-round burst makes the Renetti Pistol extremely lethal, as you can eliminate your enemies almost instantly.
If you want to unlock it, then you’ll need to complete the “Quick Hands” challenge, which consists of eight steps. You’ll be required to tackle a wide variety of different tasks that will likely take multiple sessions to complete.
Here’s what you’ll need to do in this seasonal challenge:
|Play 3 matches in any mode||200 Credits + 1000 Battle Pass XP|
|Kill 15 enemies with Pistols||Paper Star Knife + 1000 Battle Pass XP|
|Kill 30 enemies with any MW-11||20 Weapon XP Cards + 2000 Battle Pass XP|
|Kill 30 enemies with any MW-11 equipped with the FMJ Perk + 4 other attachments||Dragon Delight Spray + 2000 Battle Pass XP|
|Kill 30 enemies with any Pistol equipped with 4 attachments||Mecha icon + 4000 Battle Pass XP|
|Kill 5 enemies with headshots using Pistols equipped with 3 attachments||ICR-1 Birthstone + 4000 Battle Pass Xp|
|Win 7 multiplayer matches with any J358 equipped||Renetti + 6000 Battle Pass XP|
This may seem like an overwhelming amount of work that requires all of your dedication, but you’ll get plenty of other neat rewards on your way towards the Renetti. Earning 20,000 Battle Pass XP can be very handy.
The Quick Hands challenge will only remain available in CoD: Mobile for just 20 days, so you’ll need to make sure that you’ve gotten all of these tasks done before then.
Once the Season 4 update arrives, we don’t know how the Renetti might become available to unlock. The devs have also confirmed that Zombies will make their triumphant return later in 2021, so there’s plenty of new content to look forward to.
Image credits: Activision
New perk and battle royale class could come to CoD: Mobile in Season 4
The classic Gung-Ho perk and a brand new battle royale class are set to make their way to Call of Duty: Mobile in Season 4.
Call of Duty: Mobile’s Public Test Build allows players to test new features, and now the Gung-Ho perk and a new battle royale class have been added, revealing they’re potentially joining the full game in Season 4.
We’re now in the final weeks of CoD Mobile Season 3, which is set to end on May 26. Season 3 added more content from Modern Warfare, with the PP19 Bizon, and the Warrior’s Path event. With the season set to be ending soon, players are looking forward to what the next season has in store.
Details surrounding Season 4 are sparse, but a couple of new features have been added to the Public Test Server that could arrive in the game’s next season. Features tested in the server usually make it to the game over the next couple of seasons, so Season 4 is a likely time for these to arrive.
The test server has received the Gung-Ho perk, and a new battle royale class called Time Traveler. They can’t be used yet, but they can be seen in the Public Test Server.
Gung-Ho will be familiar to CoD fans, as the perk has appeared in almost every Call of Duty game since Advanced Warfare. It’s also included in Black Ops Cold War, being one of the best perks for fast gameplay and quickscoping.
In CoD Mobile, the perk allows you to hip-fire your weapon, throw grenades, and change ammo all while sprinting. For fans players who like to run and gun with an SMG, this perk will be the perfect accompaniment to your loadout.
The Time Traveler BR class has also been revealed, but there are very few details about its abilities. This hasn’t stopped players from speculating though, as players took an interest in the class’s ability: Glitch.
Glitch was a specialist ability in Black Ops III that allowed players to teleport to a previous position, so if it’s anything like BO3’s version, it’ll be interesting to see how it shakes up the CoD Mobile battle royale meta.
Again, there is no confirmation that this ability and perk will make their way to the regular game as they are, but it’s very possible they will arrive in Season 4 or 5.
Image Credit: Activision
Apex Legends Season 9: Legacy weapon tier list
Apex Legends Season 9: Legacy has brought with it a heap of changes in the patch notes, some of which...
Warzone devs tease “immensely popular” Modern Warfare attachment coming to Cold War snipers
The Warzone developers have teased that a Black Ops Cold War version of a popular Modern Warfare sniper attachment could...
Best M16 loadout for CoD: Warzone Season 3
The M16 Assault Rifle definitely packs a punch, and with these attachments and perks, you will have the best Warzone...