Editing is one of the most important skills a Fortnite player should have if they want to win build fights against their opponents. To improve a player’s editing skills, it is often advised for them to hop on Fortnite Creative and practice in Edit Course maps. Here are the best map codes as of July 2022 that can help improve your editing.
Building structures and editing them to win a fight in classic Fortnite Battle Royale is nothing new for the OG player base as they keep on perfecting their skill. Newer players, however, mainly focus on their aiming skills and let the building and editing skills take a backseat.
Now that the Zero Build mode is in the game, these players do not even feel the need to learn how to build and edit anymore. For them, aiming is all they need to grab a victory royale.
However, if you still like the OG Fortnite with high-pressure build fights, you should learn how to edit those builds. Here are the best Edit Courses in July 2022 that will help you edit through your builds faster and more accurately.
Fortnite Edit Course Codes: July 2022
Star’s Ultimate Edit Course
This is one of the longest and the most challenging editing courses in Fortnite. The map times the player as soon as they step foot in the editing course until they are finished with the last edit.
This encourages players to try harder to match the best time with every attempt. You can also restart the entire editing course by using the remote provided on the map. Just press the button and you can start again to beat your current time.
Warm Up Course Solo
This map comprises a lengthy course that will not only help you edit builds while moving forward but also when jumping above your builds. Use this map if you want a fast-paced edit course that uses the latest Fortnite mechanics to their fullest.
Moreover, this map was also used by several players to perform an AFK XP glitch last season as it has hidden buttons lying around that grant you a bunch of free XP.
Candook’s Amazing Editing Course
Candook is a veteran map creator who is known for creating challenging 1v1 and Edit Course maps for a few years now. He has around 44 maps published in Fortnite’s Creative library, most of which are based on warm-ups and practice.
In this latest map, Candook raises the bar for any player who wishes to edit faster by increasing the difficulty of builds and edits. He has also reduced the time players will get to finish the entire course as they need to push themselves harder to become the next pro at editing.
Raider’s Piece Control Edit Course
Raider’s maps are well known amongst Fortnite pros as they put quite a challenge in front of those who attempt to beat them. Unsurprisingly, this map is one of the toughest Edit Courses out there as it not only focuses on your editing speed but also accuracy.
Piece Control is a term used by OG Fortnite players when they take over their opponent’s builds in a sweaty build fight. This map puts you in a similar situation and helps you to gain piece control the next time you’re in a build fight.
Edit + Aim Parkour Season 3 Chapter 3
This map was created by Fortnite map creator Pan_Go who is a veteran at creating challenging practice and warm-up maps. His latest map has gained popularity as it can be considered a 3-in-1 map.
This course does not focus on editing alone, because as soon as you edit through a build, you might encounter a bot firing at you so you can test your aim skills along with it. Moreover, there are certain places on the map where your parkour skills, combined with mantle mechanics will come in handy.
Flea’s Editing Dictionary
This map was created by Fortnite pro Faze Flea, who is known as one of the most veteran map creators in the community. The edit courses that Flea makes are mostly based on his knowledge of editing mechanics that he himself uses in competitive matches.
Flea’s Editing Dictionary will offer you a masterclass in editing as this is one of the fastest maps in Fortnite Creative. From editing cones to ramps and floor pieces, this one has it all.
This map is one of the official maps made by FNCS All-Star Creators. Blueprint Battle was one of the challenges in FNCS All-Stars Showdown that took place in June 2022.
Out of all the battles, the edit race was one of the toughest the pro community had ever seen. The Blueprint Battle map has a total of 11 courses that a player has to clear with accuracy and speed in a single attempt. This map could be a great one if you want to level up your editing skill to match the pros.
Jordystorm Edit Course
This map is perfect for players who want to practice their editing skills solo. It features several structure formations ranging from a cone to multiple ramps and stairs stacked on top of one another.
- Read More: How to sit out in Fortnite
It can also be used by veterans or pro builders to do a long warm-up right before they jump into the Battle Royale island and showcase their editing prowess.
OrangeGuy’s Warm Up Map v1.8
One of the most popular speed edit courses out there, this one promises a good challenge. There are 4 levels ranging from Easy to Very Hard that you can choose from, based upon the intensity of Warm Up you’d like to engage in.
The map features multiple Ramp Up Floor Edits and times your movement and edits throughout until you hit finish. OrangeGuy’s Warm up map is best to use if you have an upcoming tournament and you like doing high-ground retakes.
Edit Hardcore and Build V2
This map consists of a long edit course that players, both pro and amateurs, can practice in. It not only consists of hardcore edits but also helps the player in their skill progression as well.
As your editing skill keeps on improving, the time to complete the editing course will gradually decrease. This map is mostly used by pros for long warm-up sessions right before the tournaments.
Now that you know the current best Edit Course maps in Fortnite, we sure hope they will help you improve your editing skills and will help you win sweaty build battles in 1v1 situations. We will keep you updated if there are any new maps out there that you might miss in the future.
For more, check out our list of Best Fortnite Hide & Seek codes: July 2022.
Image Credits: Epic Games
Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z crossover event: Release date, skins, leaks & rumors
A Dragon Ball Z crossover is coming to Fortnite, and here’s everything we know about it, including the annouced release date.
Epic Games are bringing cosmetic items and outfits from the Dragon Ball Z series to Fortnite, and here’s everything we know about this crossover, including the release date and leaks.
The recent Naruto crossover added new anime skins to the battle royale title, and Epic Games now have plans to bring even more fan-favorite anime characters. We’ll go over everything we know about the Fortnite and Dragon Ball Z crossover.
- Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z crossover release date
- Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z leaked skins
- Leaked Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z Kamehameha Mythic
Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z crossover release date
Epic have confirmed that the Fortnite and Dragon Ball Z crossover is set to release on Tuesday, August 16, just 3 days before the release of the Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero movie.
This makes sense as Epic Games have previously released cosmetic sets for Uncharted and Doctor Strange around the times their respective movies were released in theaters.
Well-known Fortnite leaker Shiina has also claimed that we could see a Dragon Ball Battle Bus similar to the one in the Naruto crossover.
Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z crossover leaked skins
Although we know that the Dragon Ball crossover is arriving on August 16, there is still no word yet on what new cosmetics will be on offer.
On July 18, HYPEX tweeted that the Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z collaboration will feature 4 different skins, claiming that Goku, Vegeta & Beerus are confirmed to arrive in the battle royale title.
The leaker then added that while the fourth skin is currently unknown, it will most likely be a female character like Bulma. Players might be able to unlock these outfits by completing tasks similar to the Nindo challenges in the Naruto Rivals event.
Leaked Fortnite x Dragon Ball Z Kamehameha Mythic
A few leaks also suggest that the Dragon Ball Z collaboration will bring a brand-new Kamehameha Mythic weapon to Fortnite. While it’s unclear how this will function, it will most likely let you fire power blasts at your enemies.
It’s worth keeping in mind that these are currently just leaks, and this information has not been confirmed by the developers themselves. We’ll keep checking for any official announcements on what will be included in the DBZ crossover in Fortnite.
Image credits: Epic Games / Toei Animation
How to complete Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 weekly Quests: Week 10 challenge guide
Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, brings new Quests every week, so here’s how to complete each week’s set of challenges.
A new Fortnite Season means new Weekly Quests to complete, so here’s how to complete all of Week 10’s challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, as well as all of the Quests you might have missed but can still complete.
Season 3 of Fortnite Chapter 3 brought Darth Vader, Indiana Jones, and plenty of new mechanics to the battle royale, and Epic Games didn’t stop there, as Weekly Quests are added to help you finish the Battle Pass and unlock the Super Styles.
Epic Games have done away with Punchcards, so you simply need to complete the challenges found in Season 3’s Quests screen. You’ll get 15,000 XP for each one you complete, so it’s well worth your time.
Here’s how to complete the Week 10 Quests, and when you can expect Week 11’s to go live.
How to complete Fortnite Season 3, Week 10 Quests
Here are all of the Week 10 Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3:
- Damage 10 different objects with one spray of the Charge SMG (1) – 15,000 XP
- Damage an opponent with a DMR without aiming down sight (100) – 15,000 XP
- Damage opponents within 10 seconds of dashing with a Zero Point Fish (100) – 15,000 XP
- Travel in a Baller while on water (500) – 15,000 XP
- Eliminate a player with the first shot from the Prime Shotgun (1) – 15,000 XP
- Drop the Hammer Assault Rifle (1) – 15,000 XP
- Bounce on a Crash Pad, a Bouncy Slurpshroom, and Off-Road Tires in a single match (1) – 15,000 XP
The latest set of Fortnite challenges are simple if you set out to complete them. If you’re looking to eliminate an opponent with the first shot of the Prime Shotgun, make sure you’re reloading after each shot.
The next set of Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 Quests will arrive on Thursday, August 18 at 6 AM PT / 9 AM ET / 2 PM BST, so stay tuned for Week 11.
All Fortnite Weekly Quests
Fortnite Week 9 Quests
- Bounce on 3 separate crash pads before landing (1)
- Collect seeds from Reality Seed Pods before they stop bouncing (3)
- Deal damage to opponents while riding a Wolf or Boar (500)
- Gain shield while emoting (1)
- Hold a Charge SMG at max charge for 3 seconds, then damage an opponent (1)
- Open Chests at Tilted Towers in a single match (3)
- Plant or Summon a reality sapling 30 or more meters away from yourself (1)
Fortnite Week 8 Quests
- Destroy 5 Structures with a Single Shot of the Ripsaw Launcher (1)
- Make Opponents Dance with Boogie Bombs (3)
- Throw a Fish Into Water (1)
- Damage an Opponent with a Weapon Obtained from Fishing (1)
- Deal Explosive Damage While Looking Away (1)
- Find the Coolest Player on the Island (1)
- Damage an Opponent with a Vehicle Within 5 Seconds of Honking (1)
Fortnite Week 7 Quests
- Keep the first weapon you collect in your inventory until you reach the top 20 players (3)
- Dead damage to airborne opponents (1)
- Destroy structures with a Baller (20)
- Throw different Consumable Pickups in a single match (3)
- Perform an aerial 360 spin while dismounting a Wolf or Boar
- Stop the music at the Rave Cave (3)
- Crack opponents’ shields (3)
- Deal damage with a Shotgun (150)
Fortnite Week 6 Quests
- Break open Reality Seed pods (3)
- Land headshots from 40 or more meters with the Hammer Rifle (5)
- Purchase an Exotic weapon from a character (1)
- Use a Baller, a zipline, and a geyser in a single match (3)
- Use the Grapple Glove to catch a zipline while airborne (1)
- Pick a Legendary or Mythic fruit from a Reality Sapling (1)
- Deal damage to opponents with Rare or better Assault Rifles (1000)
Fortnite Week 5 Quests
- Collect a Port-A-Fort and a Ripsaw Launcher in a single match (2)
- Collect floating rings near Reality Falls (5)
- Deal Damage to opponents within 10 meters with the Charge SMG (500)
- Deal DMR damage to opponents from above (500)
- Deploy a Port-A-Fort and deal damage to opponents within 30 seconds (50)
- Destroy giant mushrooms with the Ripsaw launcher (8)
- Visit Reality Falls, Tilted Towers, and Shuffled Shrines (3)
Fortnite Week 4 Quests
- Damage opponents while in a vehicle (250)
- Destroy structures with an E-11 Blaster Rifle (15)
- Knock down Timer Pines with a Ripsaw Launcher (5)
- Mantle onto a ledge within 3 seconds of sliding (3)
- Plant a Reality Seed at Sunflower’s Saplings or Fungi Farm (1)
- Search chests or ammo boxes at crashed IO Airships (2)
- Travel 500 meters in the Slipstream around Rave Cave (500)
Fortnite Week 3 Quests
- Impulse an enemy player with a Shockwave Grenade (1)
- Dislodge or destroy Runaway Boulders with a melee weapon (3)
- Damage opponents within 30 seconds of getting out of the water (75)
- Reach max shields at a temple (1)
- Jump off a diving board (3)
- Headbutt an opponent while riding a Boar (1)
- Get 3 seconds of air time in a land vehicle (1)
Fortnite Week 2 Quests
- Boost into a Runaway Boulder and dislodge it with a Baller (1)
- Eliminate enemy players with ranged weapons of Epic rarity or better (2)
- Enter the wind tunnel in a Baller at the Screwballer (1)
- Headshot opponents with the Two-Shot Shotgun (5)
- Launch into the air using Geysers (3)
- Pick Weeds around Reality Saplings (5)
- Swing 50 meters or more with the Grapple Glove without touching the ground (10)
Fortnite Week 1 Quests
- Collect Reality Seeds (3)
- Damage opponents with a DMR (200)
- Dance at different crashed IO Airships (3)
- Gain shields by bouncing on Slurp Bouncer mushrooms (10)
- Mod a Whiplash with Off-Road tires and a Cow Catcher, then destroy Structures (50)
- Search chests at Condo Canyon or Tilted Towers (5)
- Visit the Zero Point in a motorboat (1)
Fortnite Zero Week Quests
- Interact with Sunbird or Moon Hawk and Rustler in a single match (2)
- Jump on a Wolf or Bear’s back in 2 different matches (2)
- Plant or Summon 3 Reality Saplings using Reality Seeds (3)
- Survive 10 Storm Phases (10)
- Travel 2000 meters in a Baller (2000)
- Visit Groovy Grove, Reality Falls, and Rave Cave (3)
Image Credit: Epic Games
How to complete Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests: Free RLCS cosmetics
Here’s how you can complete the Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests to unlock free RLCS cosmetics as rewards.
The Rocket League crossover has brought new challenges to Fortnite, and here’s how you can complete the Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests to unlock free RLCS cosmetics.
Now, brand-new challenges are available for players to tackle as part of the Rocket League crossover in Chapter 3, Season 3. We’ll go over how you can complete the Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests.
- How to enter Fortnite Rocket League Live Worlds event
- How to complete Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests
- Fortnite x Rocket League rewards
How to enter Fortnite Rocket League Live Worlds event
The Rocket League Live Worlds event in Fortnite began on August 9 and will end on August 14. During this event, you can head into a new Rocket League-themed map in Fortnite’s Creative mode.
Here’s how to enter this map:
- Launch Fortnite
- Open Creative Mode
- Head to Island Code
- Enter the code 8205-6994-2065
How to complete Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests
Once you’re on the map, you can check your Quests tab to see all the available Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests, and completing these will grant you RLCS cosmetics as free rewards.
Here are all the Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests:
- Deal Damage to Opponents at the RL Live Deathmatch (0/1)
- Deal Damage to Opponents at the RL Live Deathmatch (0/1)
- Eliminate Opponents at the RL Live Deathmatch (0/1)
- Eliminate Opponents at the RL Live Deathmatch (0/1)
These are fairly straightforward and you should be able to get them done within a minute or so of landing in the match. Simply fire away at your opponents and once you’ve dealt damage and eliminated them, the challenges will be marked as completed.
Fortnite x Rocket League rewards
Successfully completing all the Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests will unlock four new RLCS cosmetics in Chapter 3, Season 3. These include a new Glider and Back Bling.
Here are all the Fortnite x Rocket League rewards:
- Rocket League Trophy Back Bling
- Regal Rocket Glider
- Nice Shot! Emoticon
- Golden Goal Spray
That covers everything that you need to know about how to complete the Fortnite x Rocket League Live Quests. Be sure to hop into the game and get these free rewards before the event comes to an end.
Image credits: Epic Games
Warzone players slam “awful” Terminator camo challenges
Warzone Pacific players are extremely frustrated with the challenges to unlock Terminator camos in Season 4 Reloaded.
Warzone expert claims forgotten Vanguard sniper is “broken” with insane one-shot power
One broken Sniper Rifle is now able to one-shot players to the chest after its nerfs were reverted in Warzone...
Call of Duty devs explain why they use weapon codenames in patch notes
In the Warzone patch notes the devs use codenames for weapons instead of their in-game name, and they have finally...