The Warzone meta is quickly changing after the recent DMR nerf. Here’s the best loadout to use now.
Since the release of Black Ops Cold War Season 1, Warzone’s meta has simply been 3 weapons – the DMR, MAC-10 & Diamatti’s. Luckily, Raven has finally released an update for Warzone today, nerfing all of these weapons and patching the stim exploit.
With the new nerfs, many newly added Black Ops Cold War weapons have the opportunity to shine. Here’s the best new loadout to run after the DMR nerf in Warzone.
Weapon #1- FFAR
The FFAR is a fast firing and mobile mid-range weapon. It’s by far one of the best Black Ops Cold War weapons available in Warzone. This loadout is a fair balance between mobility and weapon control at range.
- Muzzle – Agency Suppressor: A must for Warzone. The stats of this suppressor is identical to the monolithic.
- Barrel – 19.5″ Task Force: Additional range, damage, and bullet velocity. Perfect for medium range.
- Underbarrel – Field Agent Grip: Additional recoil compensation for tighter shots.
- Ammunition – Salvo 50 Round Fast Mag: More ammunition, can’t go wrong here.
- Stock – SAS Combat Stock: Increased strafe speed for taking down moving targets.
Weapon #2 – Kar98k
The Kar98k is perfect for long-range enemies and has little recoil between shots. Expert marksmen can take down enemies with a single headshot. This weapon also breaks armor with ease, so you can easily drop enemy HP before a close-range engagement.
- Muzzle – Monolithic Suppressor: Don’t appear on enemy radar while firing, also adds extra range.
- Barrel – Singuard Custom 27.6″: Additional range, bullet velocity and recoil control at the
- Laser – Tac Laser: Extra aim down sight speed and aim stability for close and far range shots.
- Optic – Variable Zoom Scope: Toggle between 3.5x and 8.0x zoom for precision aim.
- Rear Grip – Granulated Grip Tape: More aiming stability for long-range shots.
Overall, this loadout should be ideal for medium-range engagements. The Kar98 works excellent at long ranges but also can be used to quickly down an enemy at medium range with a well-placed headshot. The FFAR can also function well in close combat.
Best FIFA 23 Career Mode strikers: Highest OVR & top wonderkids
FIFA 23's best career mode strikers will provide plenty of goals, from the most promising young players to the highest...
How to get Rorke, Seraph, & other villain Operators in Vanguard & Warzone Season 5 Reloaded
Here's how you can get your hands on Rorke, Seraph, and other villain Operators in Vanguard and Warzone Pacific Season...
Overwatch 2 Sojourn guide: Abilities & how to play
Overwatch 2 brings a new DPS hero to the roster. For those interested, here are all of Sojourn's abilities and...