Treyarch’s latest Black Market offerings in Black Ops 4 for November 23-24
Every day at 10 AM PST/1 PM EST the Black Market cycles in new wares. Content includes gestures, outfits, and stickers, that players can buy with CoD points to use to decorate their in game characters.
Here are all the items available in the Black Market for November 23-24, including rarities and prices.
NOTE: The following items are for the PS4 Black Market only as Xbox One and PC have a different release schedule.
- Extinguished (Firebreak) – Legendary Outfit Bundle – 900 CoD Points
- Defibrillator (Crash) – Legendary Outfit Bundle – 900 CoD Points
- Mic Drop – Legendary Gesture – 500 CoD Points
- Gold (Battery) – Rare Outfit – 600 CoD Points
- Metallic (Crash) – Rare Outfit – 600 CoD Points
- Panic Shark – Common Sticker – 100 CoD Points
- Fall Firearms – Seasonal Special Order – 2,000 CoD Points
- Bombero (Firebreak) – Legendary Special Order- 800 CoD Points
Blackjack’s Shop usually contains two categories of items: Featured Items and Daily Items.
The Featured Items normally contains two items and resets periodically, while the Daily Items usually contains six items and updates daily.
In addition to Blackjack’s Shop, the Black Market contains Special Orders, which are exclusive outfit and weapon bundles, that reset on a weekly basis. Special Orders differ from Blackjack’s Shop in that you need to rank up tiers to unlock the rewards after purchasing them, similar to the way Contraband works.
The rarities of items in the Black Market can be between from Uncommon, Rare, and Legendary, and the prices usually vary between 100 – 2,000 CoD Points.
Be sure to check back every day to see what’s new and follow us on Twitter @CharlieIntel for all of the latest Call of Duty news, updates, and daily Blackjack’s Shop resets.
Let us know in the comments below what you plan on purchasing from the Black Market today, or if you plan on waiting for a better slew of offerings.