The Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 ‘Black Market’ has been updated for January 18 on PS4
Every day at 10 AM PST/1 PM EST the Black Market cycles in new wares. Content includes gestures, outfits, and stickers, that players can buy with CoD points to use to decorate their in-game characters.
Here are all the items available in the Black Market for January 18, including rarities and prices.
NOTE: The following items are for the PS4 Black Market only as Xbox One and PC have a different release schedule.
- Masked (Koshka Reactive Camo) – Epic – 400 CoD Points
- Feas (Seraph Outfit) – Legendary – 500 CoD Points
- Cyclops (Recon Reticle) – Rare – 100 CoD Points
- Touchdown (Gesture) – Legendary – 500 CoD Points
- Wrecked – (Calling Card) – Rare – 100 CoD Points
- Toxic Boar – (Sticker) – Common – 100 CoD Points
- Richtofen (Blackout Character) – Ultra – 600 CoD Points
- Copperhead (Battery Outfit) – Legendary- 500 CoD Points
Blackjack’s Shop usually contains three categories of items: Weekly Items, Twice-Weekly Items, Daily Items.
In addition to Blackjack’s Shop, the Black Market contains Special Orders, which are exclusive outfit and weapon bundles, that reset on a weekly basis. Special Orders differ from Blackjack’s Shop in that you need to rank up tiers to unlock the rewards after purchasing them, similar to the way Contraband works.
Be sure to check back every day to see what’s new and follow us on Twitter @CharlieIntel for all of the latest Call of Duty news, updates, and daily Blackjack’s Shop resets.