The Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 ‘Black Market’ has been updated for March 8th on PS4.
Every week at 10 AM PST/1 PM EST Tuesday, Blackjack’s shop cycles in new wares. Content includes gestures, outfits, and stickers, that players can buy with CoD points to use to decorate their in-game characters.
Here are all the items available in the Black Market for March 8th, including rarities and prices.
NOTE: The following items are for the PS4 Black Market only as Xbox One and PC have a different release schedule. Also, disregard “My Deals” as those are unique offerings for each player.
- Enforcer Bundle – MOG 12 Mastercraft – 1000 COD Points
- Nebula – Legendary Crash Outfit – 600 COD Points
- Death Reel – Epic Swordfish Reactive Camo – 500 COD Points
- The Carat Thief – Epic Firebreak Outfit – 800 COD Points
- Benjamins – Legendary Weapon Camo – 300 COD Points
- Benjamins – Legendary Jump Pack – 500 COD Points
- Party Rock – 5 Tiers – Saug 9mm Reactive Camo – 700 COD Points
- The Distraction – 5 Tiers – Nomad Outfit – 800 COD Points
Blackjack’s Shop usually contains three categories of items: Featured Items, Specials Orders, and My Deals.
My Deals are personalized selections of Black Ops 4 customization content based on owned and un-owned items.
In addition to Blackjack’s Shop, the Black Market contains Special Orders, which are exclusive outfit and weapon bundles, that reset on a weekly basis. Special Orders differ from Blackjack’s Shop in that you need to rank up tiers to unlock the rewards after purchasing them, similar to the way Contraband works.
Be sure to check back every week to see what’s new and follow us on Twitter @CharlieIntel for all of the latest Call of Duty news, updates, and daily Blackjack’s Shop resets.