The Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 ‘Black Market’ has been updated for February 15th on PS4
Every day at 10 AM PST/1 PM EST the Black Market cycles in new wares. Content includes gestures, outfits, and stickers, that players can buy with CoD points to use to decorate their in-game characters.
Here are all the items available in the Black Market for February 15th, including rarities and prices.
NOTE: The following items are for the PS4 Black Market only as Xbox One and PC have a different release schedule.
- D-Day (MOG 12 Reactive Camo) – Epic – 400 CoD Points
- Desert Eagle (Prophet Outfit) – Epic – 800 CoD Points
- Cherry Blossom (Weapon Camo) – Legendary – 300 CoD Points
- Disapprove (Gesture) – Rare – 300 CoD Points
- Hairpin Turn – (Calling Card) – Rare – 100 CoD Points
- Barbarian – (Sticker) – Common – 100 CoD Points
- Richtofen (Blackout Character) – Ultra- 600 CoD Points
- Daimyo (Recon Outfit) – Epic – 800 CoD Points
Blackjack’s Shop usually contains three categories of items: Weekly Items, Twice-Weekly Items, Daily Items.
In addition to Blackjack’s Shop, the Black Market contains Special Orders, which are exclusive outfit and weapon bundles, that reset on a weekly basis. Special Orders differ from Blackjack’s Shop in that you need to rank up tiers to unlock the rewards after purchasing them, similar to the way Contraband works.
Be sure to check back every day to see what’s new and follow us on Twitter @CharlieIntel for all of the latest Call of Duty news, updates, and daily Blackjack’s Shop resets.