Activision has announced a new Call of Duty Endowment Pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
The Call of Duty Endowment is Activision Blizzard’s non-profit charity that helps veterans find jobs. As part of their effort to raise money for the endowment, Activision releases new cusotmization packs in Call of Duty.
For Black Ops Cold War, the first pack the Challengers Pack, which includes a variety of cosmetic content. All Activision profits for this pact will be donated to the Endowment. The pack is available at launch on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC.
The bundle is available now for $9.99 on:
Are you up for the challenge? Support US and UK military veterans by purchasing the Call of Duty Endowment (C.O.D.E.) Challenger Pack for Call of Duty® Black Ops Cold War and Call of Duty®: Warzone™. The Challenger Pack will be available in Call of Duty®: Warzone™ starting December 10, 2020.
Here’s the details:
As part of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s launch, all players can support the Call of Duty Endowment, a non-profit organization that helps veterans in the US and UK find high-quality civilian jobs, by purchasing the Call of Duty Endowment Challenger Pack, available now in-game and in Warzone in December. 100% of Activision’s net proceeds received from sales of the Challenger Pack goes toward finding employment for veterans, and it will be available until $5 million USD is raised for this cause.
· “The Stripe” Marksman Rifle Weapon Blueprint – Make your opponents see stars with the three-round bursts out of “The Stripe,” which comes complete with multiple pre-configured attachments and a tiger-themed patriotic camo.
· “The Standard Issue” Pistol Weapon Blueprint – It’s a mainstay for the most elite soldier’s loadouts for good reason. This reliable secondary weapon is complete with several pre-configured attachments.
· Calling Card – Show off a bit of red and blue tiger camo and your support for helping to place veterans in high quality jobs with this Calling Card. Equip it to your player profile in the Barracks section of Multiplayer or Zombies.
· Emblem – Equip it in the Barracks section of Multiplayer or Zombies.
· Weapon Charm – Add a bit of flair with this dog-tag themed weapon charm, which can be equipped to most weapons in the Gunsmith.
· Sticker – Add the Sticker to nearly any weapon in the game, accessible through the Gunsmith.
· Double Weapon XP Token – Double your weapon progression speed and unlock attachments in double-time whenever you want with this Double Weapon XP Token. Use it within the Multiplayer or Zombies menu.
Activision’s net proceeds from sales of this pack will support the efforts of the Endowment, which helps veterans find high-quality careers by supporting groups that prepare them for the job market and by raising awareness of the value veterans bring to the workplace.
SOURCE: Call of Duty
World of Warcraft: Dragonflight – Release date, level cap, new race, zones & more
Dragonflight is the newest expansion pack coming to Blizzard's storied World of Warcraft universe and here are all the latest...
How to destroy Chrome Structures for Fortnite Quest
Here's how you can complete the Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 4 Quest that requires you to destroy Chrome Structures.
How to fix Warzone Status Savannah error
The Savannah error message is a regular problem for Warzone Pacific players, and we have some fixes to help get...