Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s Ultimate Edition, which costs $89.99, includes bonus content, including the Land, Sea, and Air Pack.
Now, the content for this pack has been confirmed.
Land Themed Pack
Whether you call it the “motherland” or the “homeland,” these three items will help clean house of any hostile forces.
- Operator Skin –Ground infantry with bandolier and mesh face camouflage.
- Weapon Blueprint – “Sucker Punch” Shotgun – A sawed off-stock and shorter barrel more than mitigates the weight of shells taped to the side, with the weapon’s simple appearance allowing it to blend into most non-tundra engagement environments.
- Vehicle Skin “Red Bear” – The colorful blue hue seems a little worn, but the bright red star on the side will made this a standout tank among a platoon.
Sea Themed Pack
Suit up for operations at sea to maneuver behind enemy lines.
- Operator Skin –Special operations wetsuit.
- Weapon Blueprint “Black Tide” Assault Rifle – Chambered for 5.56x45mm NATO cartridges, the Black Tide’s a gold standard for any Operator, a fitting label for a blueprint that features subtle, yet intricate, gold accents.
- Vehicle Skin “Leviathan” Skin– A striking zebra-like pattern is only broken up by necessary accessories, including its classy seafaring trim and decals.
Air Themed Pack
Be a maverick and prepare for take-off with this pack – its contents allow any Operator with ace flying skills to also look the part.
- Operator Skin – Airborne division operator flightsuit.
- Weapon Blueprint “Wingman” Pistol – Like any good co-pilot or emergency parachute, this reliable sidearm can be phenomenal in a pinch, and comes with a design that includes a signature fin flash insignia and checkered muzzle.
- Vehicle Skin “Death Dealer” Skin – This hulking beast of a chopper forgoes the more extreme checkered pattern seen on a Blueprint and Operator Skin for yellow markings on a blue-painted base, with a devilish bomb-dropping caricature plastered on for a dark comedic effect.
The “Land, Sea, and Air Pack” is a robust nine-item bundle containing three Operator skins, three vehicle skins, and three developer-crafted weapon blueprints to confront the enemy across three domains of warfare. Use these items to help you master deniable operations in the field and pose a threat to your enemy no matter where the battle takes you.
Based off of this, it appears to confirm that Operators are returning in Black Ops Cold War. Warzone first introduced vehicle skins, now this game will continue with additional skins for vehicles.
The Land, Sea, & Air Pack is included with the Black Ops Cold War Ultimate Edition, which is available on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC.
How to change your username in Call of Duty: Warzone & Cold War
Ever wanted to change your Activision ID? Here’s how to change your username for free in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone.
Activision lets you change your Call of Duty username free of charge, so here’s how to set a new display name in Warzone and Black Ops Cold War.
Changing your display name on PlayStation and Xbox can sometimes be costly, but in Call of Duty, you can change your name as many times as you like. This will only affect your CoD name, so you can keep your Gamertag or PlayStation ID for other games.
Your Activision ID will be your username followed by a hash mark (#) and a series of numbers. This means you can set your name to be whatever you like without having to worry if the name is already taken.
Activision also allows you to change your username for free. You’ll get a new name change ticket every six months but you can only carry two at a time.
Here’s how to change your username in Warzone and Black Ops Cold War.
How to change your Call of Duty username
If you’d like to change your Call of Duty username for Modern Warfare, Warzone, and Black Ops Cold War, here’s how to do it.
To change your Call of Duty username in-game:
- Launch Call of Duty: Warzone or Black Ops Cold War
- Press ‘Options’ on the home screen
- Navigate over to ‘Account’
- Select ‘Activision Account’
- Hit ‘Change Display Name’
- Enter your new username and hit ‘Confirm’
You can also change your Call of Duty username online, so here’s how:
- Sign in to your Activision Account
- Hover over your username in the top right corner
- Click on ‘Basic Info’
- Select ‘Edit’ beside your Activision ID
- Type in your new username
- Hit ‘Save’
How to report offensive Call of Duty usernames
While Activision automatically blocks offensive usernames, players can sometimes get past this by using special characters or abbreviations. If you spot an offensive username in-game, Activision lets you report them.
To report a players username or Clan Tag:
- Press ‘Y’ on Xbox or ‘△’ PlayStation to open the Social tab / select the Social tab on PC
- Select ‘Recent Players’
- Highlight the player you wish to report and select them
- Hit ‘Report Player’
- Select either ‘Report Username’ or ‘Report Clan Tag’
That’s everything you need to know about changing your Call of Duty username – you’ll only get a new ticket every six months so choose your name wisely!
Image Credit: Activision
How to get the Ray Gun in Black Ops Cold War Zombies
Follow our easy guide to get your hands on the most powerful weapon in CoD: Black Ops Cold War’s Zombies modes.
You can’t have Call of Duty Zombies without having the most powerful weapon to feature in the franchise. The Ray Gun is back, and here’s how you can equip it in Black Ops Cold War.
It’s single-handedly the reason why so many Zombies players have lost thousands upon thousands of points to the Mystery Box. It’s the reason why Zombies players have been able to reach Level 100+ in Zombies. The Ray Gun is simply unstoppable – and you need it.
The fast rate of fire combines nicely with the gun’s supremely overpowered nature which probably makes the Ray Gun the most powerful weapon in CoD. Whether if it’s to blast a group of Zombies in a confined space in Die Maschine, or you need some serious crowd control in Cold War’s Outbreak mode.
Here are a few ways that you obtain your very own Ray Gun.
Where is the Ray Gun in CoD: Cold War Season 2?
Ray Gun Method #1 – Die Maschine Coffin Meme Easter Egg
An easy way to get yourself a Ray Gun is to complete Die Maschine’s Coffin Easter Egg. The viral meme was Black Ops Cold War’s first proper Zombies Easter Egg to do, and upon completion, gamers can earn some great rewards.
One of those rewards can be a Ray Gun, and although it’s not a guarantee by any means, this is an effective way to increase your chances of securing one. If you’re unsuccessful, you’ll still be rewarded with points and various other necessary resources.
You can read a full guide here on how to do the Coffin Dance Easter Egg.
Ray Gun Method #2 – Aether Crystals
When entering the Dark Aether, you will notice strewn about the place some shiny purple crystals emanating a mystical aura. You will want to make the most of your time in this realm by smashing as many of these as you can.
Aside from points, these crystals also have the ability to drop a free Perk or two, and if you’re really lucky – a Ray Gun. It’s extremely unlikely they will, but keep smashing and hope for the best.
Ray Gun Method #3 – Mystery Box
The original way of picking up a Ray Gun is still as tried and tested as its original appearance back in Call of Duty: World At War.
As usual, it’s the same as trying to earn the Jackpot on a slot machine, it could take you 5 spins, it could take you 50. But that’s a lot of points to be throwing away on probable Sniper Rifles and various other weapons useless for Zombie-killing.
If you’re later in the game and have points to spend, or just simply crave a Ray Gun, then find one of the Mystery Box locations.
Ray Gun Method #4 – Outbreak Golden Loot Chest
One of Outbreak’s exclusive ways of securing a Ray Gun are the very rare Golden Loot Chest’s that can only be obtained by completing a side mission.
Here’s how to find and complete the side mission:
- On your map, look for a symbol that looks like a cloud with a lightning bolt striking a chest
- Approach the chest and hold the prompted button to activate the side quest
- Lots of Zombies will now teleport into your location
- You need to keep killing them until they stop spawning
- Once you’re certain the area is clear, approach the Golden Loot Chest and hold the use button
- It will spew a host of rewards, including the Full-Power ability, and hopefully a Ray Gun
Image credits: Treyarch
Black Ops Cold War player uses bizarre Superman glitch to score a kill
An incredible bug in CoD: Cold War has been found that can turn players into Superman. One player did this to score an amazing kill.
Everyone has dreamed of being Superman at some point, and one Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War player was able to do just this thanks to an insane glitch.
CoD: Cold War has had its fair share of weird and wonderful moments that defy the physics and mechanics of the game. From leaving players quite literally legless to turning the game into Lord of the Rings, Cold War has had a few oddities.
But if you thought those were slightly peculiar, then you need to feast your eyes on this crazy glitch that saw one CoD: Cold War player take flight. Not only that, but they even had the audacity to capitalize on this by pulling off an unbelievable no-scope in midair.
The moment of madness comes courtesy of Reddit user OhhZio who took advantage of the truly freakish bug they encountered during a game of Black Ops Cold War.
During a game of Fireteam: Dirty Bomb, the player parachuted down as normal to deploy into Alpine, and they flew straight into a ladder.
They didn’t cling to it and ascend or descend to reach a part of the building, they instead jumped off and headed off in a different direction – parachute still engaged.
The next sequence was remarkable as the player was able to fly directly into several trees, bounce off of them, and gain elevation in doing so. They seemingly had the power of flight and took full advantage by quickly equipping their Sniper Rifle and delivering a killing blow to an enemy through a house window – whilst no-scoping.
The top comment for the clip said, “In all my years of playing and watching Call of Duty, this is the best clip I have ever seen.”
We’d be hard-pressed to disagree as the footage is fantastic, but it does raise a question as to why players are suddenly able to transform into Superman without donning his cape.
Whether this is a one-off or a repeatable bug, it’s probably something Treyarch will need to look into to avoid having a Fireteam lobby resembling the DC Universe.
Image credits: Treyarch
How to change your username in Call of Duty: Warzone & Cold War
Ever wanted to change your Activision ID? Here's how to change your username for free in Call of Duty: Black...
Where to talk to the Joneses for Fortnite Season 6 Spire challenge
To complete Fortnite Season 6's Spire Quests, you'll need to talk to the Jonses, so here's where you can find...
How to get special Fortnite x Batman skins
Exclusive Batman universe themed skins are available in Fortnite Season 6, and here's how you can get them for yourself.