Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s Ultimate Edition, which costs $89.99, includes bonus content, including the Land, Sea, and Air Pack.
Now, the content for this pack has been confirmed.
Land Themed Pack
Whether you call it the “motherland” or the “homeland,” these three items will help clean house of any hostile forces.
- Operator Skin –Ground infantry with bandolier and mesh face camouflage.
- Weapon Blueprint – “Sucker Punch” Shotgun – A sawed off-stock and shorter barrel more than mitigates the weight of shells taped to the side, with the weapon’s simple appearance allowing it to blend into most non-tundra engagement environments.
- Vehicle Skin “Red Bear” – The colorful blue hue seems a little worn, but the bright red star on the side will made this a standout tank among a platoon.
Sea Themed Pack
Suit up for operations at sea to maneuver behind enemy lines.
- Operator Skin –Special operations wetsuit.
- Weapon Blueprint “Black Tide” Assault Rifle – Chambered for 5.56x45mm NATO cartridges, the Black Tide’s a gold standard for any Operator, a fitting label for a blueprint that features subtle, yet intricate, gold accents.
- Vehicle Skin “Leviathan” Skin– A striking zebra-like pattern is only broken up by necessary accessories, including its classy seafaring trim and decals.
Air Themed Pack
Be a maverick and prepare for take-off with this pack – its contents allow any Operator with ace flying skills to also look the part.
- Operator Skin – Airborne division operator flightsuit.
- Weapon Blueprint “Wingman” Pistol – Like any good co-pilot or emergency parachute, this reliable sidearm can be phenomenal in a pinch, and comes with a design that includes a signature fin flash insignia and checkered muzzle.
- Vehicle Skin “Death Dealer” Skin – This hulking beast of a chopper forgoes the more extreme checkered pattern seen on a Blueprint and Operator Skin for yellow markings on a blue-painted base, with a devilish bomb-dropping caricature plastered on for a dark comedic effect.
The “Land, Sea, and Air Pack” is a robust nine-item bundle containing three Operator skins, three vehicle skins, and three developer-crafted weapon blueprints to confront the enemy across three domains of warfare. Use these items to help you master deniable operations in the field and pose a threat to your enemy no matter where the battle takes you.
Based off of this, it appears to confirm that Operators are returning in Black Ops Cold War. Warzone first introduced vehicle skins, now this game will continue with additional skins for vehicles.
The Land, Sea, & Air Pack is included with the Black Ops Cold War Ultimate Edition, which is available on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC.
How to open Scare Packages in Black Ops Cold War multiplayer & Zombies
One of The Haunting challenges players with opening a Scare Package in Black Ops Cold War, here’s how to do it in multiplayer and Zombies.
Scare Packages have dropped into Black Ops Cold War’s The Haunting event, and players are tasked with opening one of these spooky supply drops for a challenge. Here’s where you can find them in Cold War multiplayer and Zombies.
Among the new skins and maps is a host of creepy challenges to be completed, one of which asks players to open an aptly named Scare Package in multiplayer or Zombies.
Here’s our guide to completing this challenge in both modes.
How to open Scare Packages in multiplayer
Scare Packages come as reskinned versions of the normal Care Packages called in as a Scorestreak. You’ll be able to them apart thanks to their orange color and the Halloweeny music that plays when the helicopters drop it off.
Coming across Scare Packages in multiplayer is probably the trickier method of the two because devs have made it a game of chance.
The problem is that not every Care Package comes as a Scare Package, so you will have to keep getting scorestreaks to have a chance of one dropping.
There’s also the issue that other players could swoop in and steal your Scare Package after it lands, so make sure you’re in a safe space when you call it in.
How to open Scare Packages on Zombies
To open a Scare Package in Zombies, instead of players calling them in they will spawn in a random location on the map every five rounds.
It’s far more straightforward here because you don’t have to compete with other players but just a hoard of AI Zombies.
Unfortunately, they won’t show up on your mini-map, but thanks to their bright color you shouldn’t have too much trouble tracking them down.
We recommend saving one Zombie at the end of the round so you can freely explore the map without worrying about being eaten alive.
That was our guide on how to open Scare Packages in Black Ops Cold War multiplayer and Zombies.
Image credits: Activision
How to complete Cold War Forsaken Zombies Perkaholic easter egg
The new Black Ops Cold War Season 6 Zombies map, Forsaken, has a great easter egg for players to get every perk in the game.
Zombies players have found a brand new easter egg for the Black Ops Cold War Season 6 map Forsaken, which grants Perkaholic upon completion.
Having said that, players are still finding secrets and easter eggs in Forsaken, and the latest gives players Perkaholic. Here’s how you can complete the Forsaken Zombies Perkaholic easter egg.
Popular Zombies YouTuber MrDalekJD put up a video explaining how you can get Perkaholic in Forsaken.
The steps are fairly simple for something that gives you every perk in the game, but it will take some time and knowledge to do.
We’ve put together a step-by-step guide on how to complete the Forsaken Zombies Perkaholic easter egg, courtesy of MrDalekJD.
How to complete Forsaken Zombies Perkaholic easter egg
First off, make your way to the first floor of the Video Store in Anytown West.
As you enter the building, go to the back left corner of the room and you will see a VHS tape tucked up against the shelf. Couch, throw a grenade at the tape, and it should knock it over to be picked up.
- Read more: CoD: Vanguard Zombies trailer revealed
Once you’ve picked it up, note that you have to go prone to get the prompt to grab it, make your way over to the TV Store. Head behind the counter and insert the VHS into the tape player.
Hit play on the tape player and four TVs will light up in front of you with different colors: Blue, green orange, and red. This is essentially a Simon says mini-game in which the player needs to shoot the TVs in the same order in which they light up.
There are three sequences of four colors that players will have to keep up with. We suggest using a notepad or your phone to keep track of the sequences if you’re having trouble.
After this step, one of the TVs will stay on permanently, you will need to interact with the TV to progress. Once you have interacted with the final TV, your screen will go grey and a figure will begin to follow you. You must avoid this figure and not let it get close to you, as it will kill you instantly.
The figure will respawn every two to four minutes, and to progress, you will need to purchase Tombstone Soda. If you then go to the Particle Accelerator room whilst you are in the Tombstone Soda shadow mode after being killed, you will see the figure is floating above the particle accelerator.
You then need to shoot the figure, which will cause it to multiply, and keep shooting the one with the flaming eyes. Once you’ve shot the correct figure numerous times, it will disappear.
Revive yourself using Tombstone and you’ll notice every perk has been given to you, congratulations you’ve completed the Perkaholic easter egg!
Keep in mind this will only work for one person, but this will guarantee Perkaholic for that player if they can complete it.
For more Call of Duty Zombies, check out the first perk revealed for Call of Duty: Vanguard Zombies.
Image Credits: Treyarch / Activision / MrDalekJD
How to complete The Haunting event challenges in Warzone & Cold War: All rewards
The Haunting event has arrived in Warzone and Black Ops Cold War and here is how to complete all of the challenges and earn new rewards.
The Haunting event is now live in the worlds of Warzone and Black Ops Cold War, and here is how you can complete all of the challenges to earn some exciting rewards for your collections.
This Halloween-themed event has brought the ability for players to unlock the new LAPA SMG and enjoy the adrenaline-fueled action of the new Ghosts of Verdansk game mode, while also being able to acquire the highly anticipated Ghostface and Donnie Darko skins.
One of the main features of The Haunting event in Warzone and Black Ops Cold War is the set of challenges players can complete to earn rewards, so here is everything you need to know about The Haunting event challenges and rewards.
The Haunting Event challenges and rewards
There are nine The Haunting event challenges that players can either complete in Call of Duty: Warzone or Black Ops Cold War with each game having its own set of unique The Haunting event challenges that provide players with specific rewards for completing.
You can find all of The Haunting event challenges and their rewards in Warzone and Black Ops Cold War below:
Warzone challenges and rewards
- Play 5 matches in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist – Fire Slick M82 blueprint
- Earn a Top 10 final placement with your Squad in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist 3 times – Frightening Watch
- Eliminate 10 enemy Ghosts in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist – Respirator weapon charm
- Eliminate 10 enemy Humans while playing as your Operator in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist – Final Summons animated emblem
- Eliminate 5 enemy Humans while playing as a Ghost in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist – Bloody Knife reticle
- As a Ghost, redeploy as your Operator by collecting 3 souls or performing a Finishing Move on a standing, crouching, or prone Human enemy – Muderous Mime sticker
- Use 3 Scared Ground locations to reduce your Fear Meter in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist – Underworld calling card
- Answer 3 phones in The Ghosts of Verdansk playlist – Prophecy sticker
- Experience 3 Hallucinations while you have a full Fear Meter in The Ghosts of Verdnask playlist – Tentacle weapon charm
Black Ops Cold War challenges and rewards
- Play and complete 5 matches in Multiplayer or Zombies The Haunting event playlists – Blasting Lantern blueprint
- Get 200 Multiplayer eliminations in the Nuketown Halloween 24/7 playlist or smash pumpkin heads in Zombies – Trick-or-Treat watch
- Finish Top 3 in Scream Deathmatch or successfully exfil in Hallow’s Eve Outbreak – Magic Broom weapon charm
- Get 30 Multiplayer eliminations in Infected or eliminate Special or Elite enemies in Zombies – Jack-O animated emblem
- Get 10 Melee Weapon kills in Multiplayer or earn Butcher medals in Zombies (5 rapid melee kills) – Spiderweb reticle
- Open 5 Scare Packages in Multiplayer or Zombies – Slash-O-Lantern sticker
- Get 50 Eliminations while using the Ghost perk in Multiplayer or kill enemies while cloaked in the Aether Shroud in Zombies – Jack’s Revenge animated calling card
- Get 3 Multiplayer kills with dying 3 times or earn Carnage medals in Zombies (10 rapid kills) – Keystone Capers arcade game
- Get 5 Multiplayer kills with fire damage or earn fire damage multi-kill medals in Zombies – Molar weapon charm
There is no doubt that plenty of Warzone and Black Ops Cold War players will be working to complete all of The Haunting event challenges and add all of these rewards to their inventories for future battles in the popular Call of Duty games.
Image Credits: Activision / Raven Software
Diogo Jota’s incredible 20 million coin FIFA 22 team revealed
Liverpool's Diogo Jota is a known FIFA fan, and his unreal FIFA 22 Ultimate Team squad is already worth over...
How to reveal the Command Symbol for Fortnite Ariana Grande Punchcard Quest
Here's how to find and reveal the Command Symbol for Fortnite Season 8's Ariana Grande Fortnitemares Punchcard Quest.
Apex Legends player discovers Valkyrie trick to reduce rocket cooldown
One Apex Legends player has a discovered a trick to reduce the cooldown time of Valkyrie's rocket tactical attack.