Four Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Private Beta codes. Redeem on callofduty.com/beta. 7ZPB-RS97H-RF59 PHWQ-KDJY3-BY4Q 1815-R9CHF-YJ7E LKN6-2N0GR-HCNH
And checkout the latest changes live in the BO4 Beta below!
A new game settings update is live for the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Private MP Beta across platforms, and new content is live in game!
- New map added: Hacienda
- New 2XP Events: Double XP and Double Weapon XP live across all modes
- New Level Cap: Level 40 – which will be the max level in the beta. For those looking to get the Permanent Unlock Token reward to use in Black Ops 4 MP at launch on October 12, you have to reach the max level in the beta – level 40.
- General Stability and performance improvements.
- Removed 30fps cap on Best Play cams for increased frame rate on playback.
- Jump – As we mentioned in our Day 3 Beta Update, we made some modifications to jump mechanics to reduce bunny hopping. After reviewing those changes yesterday and taking into consideration the feedback from the community, we’ve relaxed some of that tuning by increasing the default jump height back to where it was last weekend. We are still scaling down jump height with each subsequent jump to prevent repeated jumping during combat, but that initial jump is now 5 units higher again. This should help with some of those more difficult mantles.
- Slide – Alongside our updates to jump, we also made some slight reductions to slide speeds and distances for Weekend 2. Now that we’ve had a chance to play with those changes internally and out in the wild with you all, along with evaluating feedback, we’re slightly increasing the default slide speed and distance. Our goal is to strike a nice balance between Weekend 1 and the current tuning. We intend slide to be used as a way to get to cover and perhaps surprise an enemy around a corner. This is a delicate balancing act between achieving those intentions while ensuring slide is not used as a primary means of traversal and cannot be spammed repeatedly during combat. If you really want to get your slide game on, check out the Dexterity Perk which will increase your speed and distance while sliding!
- Extended the damage range to compete better at mid-range.
- ABR 223
- Increased 2nd shot recoil to make it harder to hit the 3rd shot in the burst at longer distances.
- Reduced sensor dart duration.
- Reduced razor wire cooldown.
- Health buffed
- Removed irrelevant items from the Hellion Salvo’s upgrade path.
Xbox One Crash:
- During Day 1, we became aware that some people encountered difficulties booting the game on Xbox One. After investigating this, we believe that we’ve identified the root cause as one that is related to Friends/Presence features. This morning, we’ll deploy a fix to address this issue. Part of that fix will involve removing the Friends presence in-game, which means that the Friends List on the social menu will not populate. NOTE: The Xbox Live platform Friends systems can still be used for joining, invites, etc.
Be sure to checkout the new features and updates in-game in the beta! The beta ends on Monday, August 13 at 10AM PT.
COD 2020 Teasers: Black Ops 4 Summit map, Treyarch social profile
As we opened our new crates that Activision sent through, Black Ops 4’s Summit map got an update.
The screens in the center of the map in Black Ops 4 turned on which seem to match to what some of our slides show:
There’s also a look at clocks of 4 out of the 5 locations that some of us got as part of the slides to see:
These changes do appear to be new, especially the screens with the targets on them. Analyzing older images of the maps showcase that the screens were not showing the same thing.
In addition, Treyarch has updated their cover photo on social channels.
It’s getting cold out there…
Gameplay from Black Ops 4’s canceled campaign mode revealed
A user on Reddit, r/BlackOps4, has shared what appears to be the very first footage of gameplay from the canceled campaign mode of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, which released in October 2018, was the first Call of Duty game to not have a traditional campaign mode, instead opting to have three online-based modes.
Treyarch insisted throughout the year that they really didn’t have plans for a campaign and were focusing on an online connected experience for Black Ops 4, but many reports and sources described the campaign as being too ambitious and canceled because of issues with development.
On Reddit, a user has shared about two minutes of alpha footage of the gameplay of Black Ops 4’s campaign. The campaign, in alpha-state footage (meaning its not complete), had a very similar HUD to the MP experience of Black Ops 4. The user claims that the campaign and MP were supposed to be connected, and that’s why the HUD is so similar.
The gameplay starts by showing a message of “FIND THE AQUILUS CEO.”
Here’s the gameplay footage:
The user who posted this has not said where they got this gameplay footage as of now. He said he only has this footage, alongside an augmented footage of the engine of BO4, which he is not releasing at this time.
Double XP live in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 through February 6
To celebrate the big game this weekend, Treyarch is activating Double XP Quad Feed in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 this weekend – starting now.
Live in game now is:
- 2XP in MP
- 2XP in Zombies
- 2XP Party Game Moshpit
All of this is live in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. This is live through February 6 at 10AM PT.
For those still enjoying Black Ops 4, enjoy a new XP weekend!
Black Ops Cold War Achievements & Trophies leaked
The achievements for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War has leaked. CODTracker has found a list of all the...
Modern Warfare & Warzone Oct 23 Update: Playlists & Bug Fixes
Infinity Ward has released a new playlist update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone. This...
PlayStation exclusive Black Ops Cold War Zombies mode revealed
Sony PlayStation has announced the PlayStation exclusive content for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. The exclusive PlayStation content...