It’s finally time: The Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Private Multiplayer Beta Weekend 1 is now live exclusively on PlayStation 4! The servers are up, and players can now get their hands on experience with Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 MP before the October 12 launch.
How to Get Access:
Players who preordered Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 digitally, the beta is now available for download directly on the PlayStation 4 store. Search for ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Private Multiplayer Beta’ on the store to find it and download now.
Players who preordered Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 at a retailer, make sure you redeemed the code you received from the retailer at callofduty.com/beta. Activision has sent out emails with beta download codes, which you need to redeem on the PlayStation 4 store — so check your emails!
Weekend 1 of the Private Multiplayer Beta features 10 Playable specialists, 6 maps, and 4 modes.
- Our signature new game mode designed to bring out the best of tactical Specialist gameplay.
- Chaos Team Deathmatch
- A playlist that takes our ever-popular non-objective based game modes and adds a twist. The format here is 6 vs. 6, and allows two of each Specialist per team for chaotic fun. Includes Team Deathmatch and Kill Confirmed*.
- Capture Moshpit
- This playlist combines our fast-paced favorite objective modes, Domination and Hardpoint, for palm-sweating action.
- Search & Destroy*
- If you’re into slower-paced strategy, this one is for you. With new Specialist weapons and equipment, the tension is palpable.
- Frequency: A covert listening station deep in the mountainous region of Hunan Province is being used to track strategic targets across the globe.
- Contraband: Surveillance of an international arms smuggling operation has uncovered this shipping hub on a remote, uncharted island off the coast of Colombia.
- Seaside: An anti-government protest in this quaint coastal Spanish town grew out of control and forced a military shutdown.
- Payload: A defensive ICBM launch facility deep in an Icelandic mountain range has been infiltrated by hostile forces attempting to steal a nuclear warhead.
- Hacienda: A lavish vineyard estate situated on a quiet lake in the Spanish countryside, home to a high-ranking crime syndicate boss.
- Gridlock: A Japanese metropolis whose city center has been jammed up by a bank heist gone wrong.
Weekend 1 of the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Private Multiplayer Beta ends on Monday, August 6 at 10AM PT!
Weekend 2 of the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Private Multiplayer Beta begins on Friday, August 10 at 10AM PT and ends on Monday, August 13 at 10AM PT on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The PC Beta also goes live in Early Access on August 10 at 10AM PT for those who pre-purchased Black Ops 4. The PC Open Beta goes live on August 11 at 10AM PT for all Battle.net users.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter for the latest news on the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Private Beta!