With Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered campaign launching this week for PS4 owners who pre-purchase Infinite Warfare, the trophies for the campaign have now been revealed on Exophase.
As noted earlier, PS4 players who play during the early access period can earn trophies for Modern Warfare Remastered as they play, with all of the progress transferring over.
Here’s the trophies…[SPOILERS]:
- Just another day at the office – Earn all available trophies for Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® Remastered.
- Earn a Winged Dagger – Complete ‘F.N.G.’.
- Make the Jump – Infiltrate a cargo ship.
- Dancing in the Dark – Kill the power.
- Save the Bacon – Protect ‘War Pig’, the Abrams tank.
- Death From Above – Operate an AC-130 gun ship.
- Wrong Number – Find Al-Asad’s safehouse.
- Piggyback Ride – Carry Cpt. MacMillan to safety.
- Desperate Measures – Corner Zakhaev’s Son.
- Win the War – Complete the game on any difficulty.
- Look Sharp – Find 15 enemy intel items.
- Eyes and Ears – Find 30 enemy intel items.
- Down Boy Down – Survive a dog attack.
- New Squadron Record – Complete the cargo ship mockup in less than 19 seconds.
- Rescue Roycewicz – Save Pvt. Roycewicz on the stairs.
- Your Show Sucks – Destroy all the TVs showing Al-Asad’s speech.
- Man of the People – Save the farmer.
- Straight Flush – Kill 5 enemies with one shot while in the AC-130 gunship.
- Ghillies In The Mist – Complete ‘All Ghillied Up’ without alerting any enemies.
- Mile High Club – Sky dive to safety on Veteran difficulty.
- No Rest for the Weary – Stab an injured crawling enemy.
- Deep and Hard – Complete the game on Hardened or Veteran difficulty.
- The Package – Complete ‘Crew Expendable’ on Veteran difficulty.
- The Rescue – Complete ‘Blackout’ on Veteran difficulty.
- The Search – Complete ‘Charlie Don’t Surf’ on Veteran difficulty.
- The Bog – Complete ‘The Bog’ and ‘War Pig’ on Veteran difficulty.
- The Escape – Complete ‘Hunted’ and ‘Death From Above’ on Veteran difficulty.
- The First Horseman – Complete ‘Shock and Awe’ on Veteran difficulty.
- The Second Horseman – Complete ‘Safehouse’ on Veteran difficulty.
- The Shot – Complete ‘All Ghillied Up’ and ‘One Shot, One Kill’ on Veteran difficulty.
- The Third Horseman – Complete ‘Heat’ and ‘The Sins of the Father’ on Veteran difficulty.
- The Ultimatum – Complete ‘Ultimatum’, ‘All In’, and ‘No Fighting in the War Room’ on Veteran difficulty.
- The Fourth Horseman – Complete ‘Game Over’ on Veteran difficulty.
- Daredevil – Kill an enemy while blinded by a flashbang in the single player campaign.
- Roadkill – Kill 2 enemies by blowing up a car in the single player campaign.
- Bird on the Ground – Shoot down an enemy helicopter with an RPG in the single player campaign.
- Four of a Kind – Kill 4 enemies in a row with headshots in the single player campaign.
- Three of a Kind – Kill 3 enemies in a row with your knife in the single player campaign.
- Time Paradox – Kill Makarov and complete your mission
- Weapon Master – Get a kill with each type of handheld gun, explosive and launcher in the single player campaign.
- Flyswatter – Destroy 8 enemy helicopters in ‘Heat’.
- Desert Storm – Find the Desert Eagle in ‘Crew Expendable’ and kill 5 enemies with it.
- Master Ninja – Complete any level using only the knife to kill enemies.
- Dogs. I Hate Dogs. – Kill 20 attack dogs with a knife.
- The Man in the High Tower – Find and use the hidden cache in ‘Heat’.
- Feel the Heat – Kill all 4 tanks on the overpass with the Javelin missile in ‘The Bog’.
- Retro Shooter – Complete any level without reloading your weapon (excluding ‘The Coup’ and ‘Aftermath’).
- Best of the Best – Beat IW best time on the Ship Training course in ‘F.N.G.’ (15.1 sec).
- Man versus Machine – Alert the enemy helicopter in ‘All Ghillied Up’ and take it down.
- Reinforcement Denied – Kill at least 3 rappelling enemies in a single rope.
- Explosion Man – Kill 20 enemies with explosives in a single level.
Woods Operator Bundle for Modern Warfare & Warzone leaked
With the release of the latest patch update for Modern Warfare and Warzone, data miners have been able to find some new content coming up for the game, alongside content that is tied to Black Ops Cold War.
The newest leak gives us the very first look at the Woods Operator Bundle for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone.
First found via Battle.net references, the in-game PC files now have additional details on the Woods Operator Bundle.
Here’s a video of Frank Woods:
The bundle includes the Frank Woods operator to use in Modern Warfare & Warzone for all who purchase any edition of Black Ops Cold War. Details on the different editions are here.
Stay tuned for more news.
Poll: Which Modern Warfare Remastered map is your favorite? – Final Results
Modern Warfare Remastered contains many iconic maps and you voted for your favorites earlier this week.
Earlier in the week, we asked what you favorite Modern Warfare Remasted map is. We included every single map within our poll including the new Daybreak and Beach Bog experiences.
For us, MWR contains so many great experiences that its actually quite hard to pin down our absolute favorites. The potential for both casual and competitive mapsets is quite an anomaly among the Call of Duty, especially the more modern ones.
Among your votes, Crash came in 1st. The map has been reintroduced a few times over the years and remains one of the best small team maps in CoD history.
Shipment came very close behind as one might suspect. The map may have a simple design, but that’s where the fun is. Absolute chaos and mayhem with tons of kills to go around. The map certainly isn’t a strategic experience, but it makes up for it with speed.
Finishing out the Top 5, we had Vacant, Bog, and Backlot. We were a little surprised to see Bog at first, but we understand that the map is a favorite among snipers due to very long sightlines and linear design.
Now, let’s go to the bottom of the pack.
Daybreak, Creek, and Downpour are our bottom 3 choices. This means Downpour actually appears twice…Daybreak is the daytime version of Downpour. We tend to agree that the map feels one-sided, misshapen, and a little too unpredictable for teamplay.
Creek is a ghille-suit nightmare with more grass and leafy piles of dirt than one can count. The map also features very asymmetrical design and a cave which players absolutely love to camp inside. The map can be visually pleasing, but not much else.
You can still vote in the ranked list below if you so choose.
You can find more polls and news on CharlieIntel daily. Make sure to follow us on Twitter at @CharlieIntel.
Detailed statistical breakdown of all customization items in Modern Warfare Remastered
In continuing with our Modern Warfare Remastered content, let’s take a look at just how many customization items there are in Modern Warfare Remastered.
For those who would ask “Why are you doing Modern Warfare Remastered content in 2019?”: MWR just released as a free game for PS Plus’ March titles. So, we’re going back and taking a look at all the game has to offer.
Now that we got that out of the way, let’s really dive into the bigger picture of customization in MWR. There’s quite a lot of items, way more than most other Call of Duty games. It’s a real testament to Raven’s Software dedication to the game.
In all, MWR holds 1504 items in its Collections. That’s a huge amount of additional customization content. “DLC” weapons are not included in this number.
Item Statistics Breakdown
Naturally, you will immediately ask how much of this 1504 number is “junk items?” We consider junk items to be anything really does not bring a whole lot to your experience ie. Stickers in Black Ops 4.
Well, in MWR, there are 337 Emblems, 313 Calling Cards, and 99 Combat Uniforms. Keep in mind that there is no Emblem Editor in MWR so Emblems are bit more sought after than Black Ops 4 (and they are arguably better quality in MWR). Meanwhile, Combat Uniforms are patterns that very slightly change your uniform with most being unnoticeable in combat.
|Operation||Combat Uniforms||Calling Cards||Emblems|
|Days of Summer||4||12||12|
|Shamrock & Awe||2||10||2|
That puts us at 749 “junk items” which is about 50% of the total items.
20.8% of items are Calling Cards, 22.4% are Emblems, and 6.6% are Combat Uniforms.
Alright, let’s move onto the more satisfying items ie. Characters, Weapon Kits, and more.
|Item Type||# of items||% of total|
These four item classes make up the rest of customization items in the game. 6.38% are Characters, 4.19% are Weapon Kits, 22.94% are Camos, and 16.69% are Reticles.
Now, we have to look at one more thing to get the whole picture. The rarities of the items and how these breakdown within the 1504 total. The rarities in MWR are as follows: Common (Grey), Rare (Blue), Legendary (Purple), Epic (Gold), and Bounty Rewards (Collection completion rewards).
Here’s the breakdown of rarities:
|Rarity||# of items||% of total|
Parts Costs Breakdown
Each item can be either received in a Supply Drop or purchased directly with Parts. Parts drops from duplicates and Rare Supply Drops. Bounty Rewards cannot be received from either (you must complete a Collection to receive the Bounty Reward).
Here’s the required Parts per Rarity for each type of customization item in the Depot:
|Rarity||Characters||Uniforms||Calling Cards||Emblems||Weapon Kits||Camos||Reticles|
Note: All Days of Summer and Shamrock & Awe items cost double the regular amount of Parts.
As you can see, if you were to buy everything with only Parts (which is impossible) it would take a massive amount. Thankfully, most items will be received directly from crates and the Parts merely serve as safety to ensure players can finish out Collections without running into horribly bad luck.
While it is fair & factual to say that the Common and Rare items make up most of the items, the spread is quite even in terms of the average loot system. In addition to this, many of the Rare items are actually rather exquisite gun camos.
Some players may not enjoy the Supply Drop system present in MWR, but the game does effectively reward players who spend time playing the game. If you play a lot of MWR, you WILL get a lot of cool customization gear.
This is quite a nice refreshment from the somewhat impossible grinding of Black Ops 4 loot. MWR’s Depot Supply Drop system constants churns out content to those players that put in time with the game and the rewards come at reasonable intervals. The game even lets you choose between Common and Rare Supply Drops (like Black Ops 3) which gives you a choice on when to receive your rewards.
Modern Warfare & Warzone Oct 23 Update: Playlists & Bug Fixes
Infinity Ward has released a new playlist update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone. This...
PlayStation exclusive Black Ops Cold War Zombies mode revealed
Sony PlayStation has announced the PlayStation exclusive content for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. The exclusive PlayStation content...
Call of Duty: Mobile surpasses 300 million downloads
Activision Blizzard has revealed that Call of Duty: Mobile has reached a new milestone. In a tweet celebrating one year...