With Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered campaign launching this week for PS4 owners who pre-purchase Infinite Warfare, the trophies for the campaign have now been revealed on Exophase.
As noted earlier, PS4 players who play during the early access period can earn trophies for Modern Warfare Remastered as they play, with all of the progress transferring over.
Here’s the trophies…[SPOILERS]:
- Just another day at the office – Earn all available trophies for Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® Remastered.
- Earn a Winged Dagger – Complete ‘F.N.G.’.
- Make the Jump – Infiltrate a cargo ship.
- Dancing in the Dark – Kill the power.
- Save the Bacon – Protect ‘War Pig’, the Abrams tank.
- Death From Above – Operate an AC-130 gun ship.
- Wrong Number – Find Al-Asad’s safehouse.
- Piggyback Ride – Carry Cpt. MacMillan to safety.
- Desperate Measures – Corner Zakhaev’s Son.
- Win the War – Complete the game on any difficulty.
- Look Sharp – Find 15 enemy intel items.
- Eyes and Ears – Find 30 enemy intel items.
- Down Boy Down – Survive a dog attack.
- New Squadron Record – Complete the cargo ship mockup in less than 19 seconds.
- Rescue Roycewicz – Save Pvt. Roycewicz on the stairs.
- Your Show Sucks – Destroy all the TVs showing Al-Asad’s speech.
- Man of the People – Save the farmer.
- Straight Flush – Kill 5 enemies with one shot while in the AC-130 gunship.
- Ghillies In The Mist – Complete ‘All Ghillied Up’ without alerting any enemies.
- Mile High Club – Sky dive to safety on Veteran difficulty.
- No Rest for the Weary – Stab an injured crawling enemy.
- Deep and Hard – Complete the game on Hardened or Veteran difficulty.
- The Package – Complete ‘Crew Expendable’ on Veteran difficulty.
- The Rescue – Complete ‘Blackout’ on Veteran difficulty.
- The Search – Complete ‘Charlie Don’t Surf’ on Veteran difficulty.
- The Bog – Complete ‘The Bog’ and ‘War Pig’ on Veteran difficulty.
- The Escape – Complete ‘Hunted’ and ‘Death From Above’ on Veteran difficulty.
- The First Horseman – Complete ‘Shock and Awe’ on Veteran difficulty.
- The Second Horseman – Complete ‘Safehouse’ on Veteran difficulty.
- The Shot – Complete ‘All Ghillied Up’ and ‘One Shot, One Kill’ on Veteran difficulty.
- The Third Horseman – Complete ‘Heat’ and ‘The Sins of the Father’ on Veteran difficulty.
- The Ultimatum – Complete ‘Ultimatum’, ‘All In’, and ‘No Fighting in the War Room’ on Veteran difficulty.
- The Fourth Horseman – Complete ‘Game Over’ on Veteran difficulty.
- Daredevil – Kill an enemy while blinded by a flashbang in the single player campaign.
- Roadkill – Kill 2 enemies by blowing up a car in the single player campaign.
- Bird on the Ground – Shoot down an enemy helicopter with an RPG in the single player campaign.
- Four of a Kind – Kill 4 enemies in a row with headshots in the single player campaign.
- Three of a Kind – Kill 3 enemies in a row with your knife in the single player campaign.
- Time Paradox – Kill Makarov and complete your mission
- Weapon Master – Get a kill with each type of handheld gun, explosive and launcher in the single player campaign.
- Flyswatter – Destroy 8 enemy helicopters in ‘Heat’.
- Desert Storm – Find the Desert Eagle in ‘Crew Expendable’ and kill 5 enemies with it.
- Master Ninja – Complete any level using only the knife to kill enemies.
- Dogs. I Hate Dogs. – Kill 20 attack dogs with a knife.
- The Man in the High Tower – Find and use the hidden cache in ‘Heat’.
- Feel the Heat – Kill all 4 tanks on the overpass with the Javelin missile in ‘The Bog’.
- Retro Shooter – Complete any level without reloading your weapon (excluding ‘The Coup’ and ‘Aftermath’).
- Best of the Best – Beat IW best time on the Ship Training course in ‘F.N.G.’ (15.1 sec).
- Man versus Machine – Alert the enemy helicopter in ‘All Ghillied Up’ and take it down.
- Reinforcement Denied – Kill at least 3 rappelling enemies in a single rope.
- Explosion Man – Kill 20 enemies with explosives in a single level.
CoD devs reportedly working on “open world RPG” with Infinity Ward job listing
A job listing from Infinity Ward Poland hints at the Call of Duty developers working on a new open-world RPG.
A new job listing from the Call of Duty developers suggests that Infinity Ward’s Poland office is working on a brand-new open-world role-playing game (RPG).
Open-world video games are extremely popular because of the opportunities they provide to players for exploration of large and detailed maps, with titles like Grand Theft Auto 5 being extremely successful.
Now, a new job listing from Infinity Ward Poland appeared for a short while, suggesting that the Call of Duty developers are currently developing a brand-new role-playing game (RPG) with an open-world structure.
In a now-deleted job listing on the Infinity Ward careers page, Activision were looking for someone with experience making “non-linear narratives in open-world games” to work on a “narrative and cinematic experience in an open-world RPG.”
While the developers didn’t reveal what his project is about, the Narrative Director position in the post placed an emphasis on “story, characters, lore, and world-building” for the game that’s in development.
At the time of writing, it’s unconfirmed what exactly this “unannounced AAA project” is called, and one possibility is that it might be a new Call of Duty title as Infinity Ward have never released a game outside of that series.
It’s also possible that this open-world RPG might be an entirely new IP that has no connection to the Call of Duty franchise. We will probably learn more details as the game’s development progresses.
As exciting as this sounds, it’s worth keeping in mind that this is all just speculation based on the now-deleted job listing, and we’ll need to manage our expectations until Infinity Ward officially announce the game.
Image credits: Activision
Biggest AAA video games coming in 2022: PS5, Xbox Series X, Switch, PC, Stadia & Steam
2022 is a huge year for video games and here’s all the biggest titles coming to PlayStation, Xbox, Switch, and more – with release dates.
2022 continues to be a massive year for video games. Between franchises such as God of War, Pokemon, and Harry Potter, the PS5, Xbox Series X, Switch, PC, and Stadia have some mammoth titles to host. Here’s a look into the biggest games and potential release dates.
The start of 2022 signaled over a year since the PS5, and Xbox Series X took video games to the ninth generation of consoles. Developers have had plenty of time to chew the fat and harness the power of the consoles to create immense AAA experiences.
There’s also plenty of mileage left for the Nintendo Switch, and of course, PC, Stadia, and Steam are always pushing the envelope.
With 2022 already delivering Horizon Forbidden West, Elden Ring, Pokemon Legends: Arceus, Rainbow Six Extraction, and Gran Turismo 7, the remainder of the year is also looking to bring the heat. Here’s a look at the top AAA video games coming in 2022.
PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC, Steam & Stadia video games in 2022
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 release date: October 28
For the first in almost 20 years, the Call of Duty franchise will be breaking its annual release schedule in 2023. This means that players will be stuck with CoD’s 2022 title, Modern Warfare 2 for two years.
The 2022 iteration of the iconic franchise is set to be a direct sequel to 2019’s Modern Warfare. The game will be built on a brand-new engine, and the development of the game is being led by Infinity Ward. The Call of Duty team announced that Modern Warfare 2 will be released on October 28, 2022.
Gotham Knights release date: October 25, 2022
A Gotham City without the caped crusader is a strange thought, but that’s the threat that faces it as Bruce Wayne is dead. In Batman’s place, his former proteges need to step up and protect Gotham, batting away any threats of crime perpetrated by some of its most evil supervillains.
Featuring co-operative mode, players can take control of these plucky heroes and hopefully do Batman proud when the game releases on October 25, 2022.
Hogwarts Legacy release date: Holiday 2022
There have been many Harry Potter movie tie-in games, but there still hasn’t been an authentic RPG experience that lets you become your own wizard – until now.
Hogwarts Legacy will let fans worldwide finally live out their dream of attending Hogwarts, and the game allows players to select their House, the classes they do, and customize their character, all the while fighting monsters and completing quests.
God of War: Ragnarok release date: 2022
Players got a juicy look at the next epic adventure in Santa Monica’s God of War franchise during the 2021 PlayStation Experience. Kratos and Atreus are set to battle with Freya, possibly Thor, and their own demons.
God of War Ragnarok looks like it’s expanded upon the reboot to incorporate more NPCs, more spectacular gameplay, and a gripping narrative that will test the bond between father and son.
Final Fantasy XVI release date: late 2022
The hype surrounding Final Fantasy XVI is beginning to mount as we get deeper into 2022. It’s the collaboration between Square Enix and the combat designer of Devil May Cry 5, Ryota Suzuki that has fans of the franchise excited.
The developers have confirmed that they would release additional information about the sixteenth game in the mainline Final Fantasy franchise around Summer 2022. Hopefully, this will include a release date giving RPG fanatics something to look forward to.
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet release date: November 18
2022 is a great year to be a Pokemon fan. Shortly after the release of Pokemon Legends: Arceus, Nintendo wasted no time announcing their newest mainline titles. Pokemon Violet and Pokemon Scarlet will introduce players to the ninth generation of Pokemon games.
Nintendo has already shared details about the game including the implementation of open-world areas as well as the three starter Pokémon: Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Quaxly. On June 1, a trailer confirmed November 18 as the official release date for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 release date: delayed to 2023
It wouldn’t be a stretch to say that Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 could easily be one of the most anticipated games of all time.
Breath of the Wild took the world by storm in 2017 with its rich, expressive world that deviated from the conventions of traditional Zelda games. Many millions of copies sold later, and fans everywhere are desperate for the next chapter for Link in this gorgeous, sprawling version of Hyrule.
Unfortunately on March 29, 2022, Nintendo announced that Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 would be pushed back to a 2023 release date.
That completes our guide to the biggest and most anticipated video games that are due to arrive in 2022. For all the latest news and guides on these games and more, stay tuned to Charlie INTEL!
Image Credit: Avalanche Software / WB Games Montreal / Nintendo / Game Freak / Square Enix / Santa Monica Studios / Ubisoft / Activision
CoD Points price: How to buy, spend & do they carry over
CoD Points are the official currency of Call of Duty. Check out CoD Point prices, where to buy them, and whether they transfer between games.
Activision’s in-game currency lets players purchase cosmetics for their characters, and we’ve got everything you need to know about CoD Points prices, how to buy them, and all the items you can spend them on.
Call of Duty offers a huge palette of extra goodies you can add to your game, requiring players to spend their own currency named CoD Points to acquire them.
CoD Points can be purchased using the menu systems in games like Vanguard or Warzone or through console marketplaces like the PS Store or Xbox Marketplace.
The gaming landscape has changed over the years with the incorporation of microtransactions and live-gaming services. Many games offer extra content – with cosmetics being a big proponent of this. With Vanguard and Warzone offering special Attack on Titan and Snoop Dogg skins as well as unique weapon Blueprints for popular weapons, it becomes easy to see why players would want to spend CoD Points.
- CoD Points Prices
- How to buy CoD Points
- Where to spend CoD Points
- Do CoD Points carry across games?
- What can I buy with CoD Points
CoD Points prices
There are different amounts and bundles you can opt for when buying CoD Points that are tailored to different needs.
Some players just need to top up their account with a few hundred points to get the latest bundle. Whereas others need a big restock with the intention of spending many points. The more points you want, the bigger the discounts grow.
Here are the different prices for the various CoD Points bundles:
- 200 CoD Points: $1.99 / £1.79
- 500 CoD Points: $4.99 / £4.31
- 1,000 (+100 Bonus) CoD Points: $9.99 / £8.49
- 2,000 (+400 Bonus) CoD Points: $19.99 / £16.79
- 4,000 (+1,000 Bonus) CoD Points: $39.99 / £34.99
- 7,000 (+2,500 Bonus) CoD Points: $74.99 / £69.99
- 10,000 (+3,000 Bonus) CoD Points: $99.99 / £84.99
- 15,000 (+6,000 Bonus) CoD Points: $149.99 / £123.99
How to buy COD Points
You can be very flexible with how you buy COD Points as there are a few different ways to do so. To make sure you’re buying them for the right platform, just double-check with our guide on transferring COD Points across platforms.
There are four ways you can buy COD Points:
- PC players can purchase CoD Points on the Battle.net website
- PS4 & PS5 players can purchase CoD Points in the PS Store on their console, or on the PlayStation website
- Xbox Series X, Series S, or One players can buy CoD Points on the Xbox Marketplace on their console, or the official Microsoft Store website
- Select physical retailer’s stock vouchers and gift cards with a code that players can redeem for CoD Points.
Where to spend CoD Points
Spending your CoD Points is incredibly easy, with players able to purchase cosmetic bundles and Blueprints in the in-game store.
The stores are available in Vanguard, Warzone, Black Ops Cold War, and Modern Warfare, so you can kit out your Operator regardless of your preferred title.
Do CoD Points carry over across games?
The good news is that your CoD Points will transfer across your Call of Duty games, as they are linked to your Activision account.
Players who will still have CoD Points in their account from Vanguard don’t need to worry, as they will automatically be in your account when Modern Warfare 2 releases.
What can I buy with COD Points?
Call of Duty’s currency is used to primarily buy two things: the Battle Pass for the current season and Bundles containing a variety of items.
A Battle Pass is a paid Tier system that allows regular players to earn dozens of extra rewards and cosmetics for essentially playing the game.
It features 100 Tiers for players to smash their way through the course of a season, and if players are committed enough, they can actually earn enough CoD Points, through leveling up the pass, to get the next one for free.
You’ll be able to buy the Vanguard & Warzone Season 3 Battle Pass via a couple of different methods on April 27, 2022:
- Purchase it from the Official Call of Duty website
- Buy it from the in-game store on your respective platform
The other main content you can buy is a wide range of Bundles and Operator Bundles. These special bundles vary in price, and each comes with its own unique items.
The collectibles you can expect to find are Calling Cards, Emblems, Operator Skins, Weapon Blueprints, Weapon Charms, and more.
Image credits: Activision / Sledgehammer Games / Raven Software
Who is the most popular Apex Legends character? Season 13 pick rates
Apex Legends Season 13 is well underway, but who has dominated the pick rates for Season 13 of Respawn's battle...
How to earn CDL 2022 Major 4 viewership rewards for Vanguard & Warzone
Here's how you earn Vanguard and Warzone Weapon Blueprints and more by watching the Call of Duty League Major 4...
Apex Legends Season 13 Gaiden Thematic Event: Leaks, anime-themed cosmetics, more
Apex Legends is getting a brand-new thematic event in Season 13 which according to leaks, will being anime-themed cosmetics.