Activision and Sledgehammer Games have announced that details on what will be included in the Call of Duty: WWII Beta. The Private Beta begins August 25 on PlayStation 4.
The following content will be available in the beta:
- Maps – 3 maps are confirmed:
- Pointe Du Hoc
- War Mode – Operation Breakout
- Modes – Fan-favorite modes:
- Team Deathmatch
- Divisions – All 5 Divisions are available in the Beta Enlist:
- Mountain Division
- Progression – Players will begin at Soldier Rank 1 and rank up through a limited progression to unlock weapons, scorestreaks, equipment, and Basic Training Skills.
SHG has also announced that Headquarters, Supply Drops, and esports features will NOT be available in the beta:
- Headquarters – We’re testing the match-making of this all-new social experience, but access to this space will not be active during the Multiplayer Beta.
- Supply Drops and Loot – These customization features that add depth and personality to your soldier will not be included in the Multiplayer Beta.
- esports – Ranked Play, Game Battles, and our suite of competitive features will be accessible when we release in November.
- Additional content not in the Private Multiplayer Beta includes: full progression, remaining maps and modes, additional War Mode maps, and the full armory of weapons, scorestreaks, Basic Training, and equipment.
SOURCE: Sledgehammer Games
How to complete Fortnite’s Bytes’ Dark Bargains Week Quests
We'll go over everything that you need to know about how to complete the Bytes’ Dark Bargains Quests in Fortnite...
Are Overwatch 2 servers down? Overwatch server status
If you're experiencing problems with Overwatch 2's servers, here's everything you need to know about checking the server status.
FIFA 23 Serie A Player of the Month: September POTM winner and SBC requirements
The winner for FIFA 23's Serie A Player of the Month has been announced and here are all the SBC...