Treyarch released a new Game Settings Update earlier today for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, which activated Double Weapon XP.
Alongside that, the update brought other fixes and improvements to the game. Treyarch has announced that there will be another substantial game update for the game next week.
Treyarch released a big patch update for the game earlier this week, which brought MP balance updates, a lot of bug fixes, zombies stability, Nuketown to PS4, and more. The patch notes for the Nov. 13 update is available here.
2X Weapon XP is live in MP and Zombies through 10AM PT Monday, Nov. 19! Get out there and earn those Operator Mods, Clan Tags, and Kill Counters even faster over the weekend – and check back later next week for a very special 2XP event. We’ve also got another substantial game update planned next week, which will include gameplay improvements across all modes, the launch of Nuketown and Blackjack’s Shop on Xbox One and PC, new Zombie stability fixes, and much more.
Today’s patch delivers updates to all modes, including a fix for missing Reactive Camos on Signature Weapons in Multiplayer, various crash fixes in Zombies across multiple maps, and bringing the Sensor Dart and Razor Wire up to their intended stats in Blackout.
We’ve also included PC-specific updates to Blackout today.
- 2X Weapon XP now live for Multiplayer and Zombies through 10AM PT November 19.
- Resolved an issue where players could not equip Reactive Camos on Signature Weapons.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a player disconnected at a specific timing after killing a zombie and starting a voiceover line.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while using the Shield to view hidden numbers during the Main Quest in Blood of the Dead.
- Fixed a rare crash related to the Zeus altar following players on IX and Voyage of Despair.
- Resolved an issue where the Sensor Dart would expire sooner than intended.
- Resolved an issue where Razor Wire Health had been had temporarily reduced.
Exclusively to PC:
- Closed an exploit that allowed the player to use a Perk twice.
- Resolved an issue where two Mesh Mines would be consumed when the Mesh Mine Fire Mode option was set to Tactical.