The latest Game Settings Update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is live on all platforms earlier today.
Treyarch has shared the patch notes on Reddit, alongside an update on what they’re tracking for Global Server Performance issues in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 across all modes of play.
Here’s the latest from Treyarch:
A note to our players experiencing low server populations in certain areas of the world, particularly South America and South Africa. Earlier this week, we rolled out an update to ensure Blackout matches always start up in these regions despite server population, and we’re constantly working to improve the online experience. We’ve also been rolling out network updates over the past two weeks to improve server performance around the globe. If you’re still experiencing problems with getting into a Blackout match in your region, let us know in the comments below. We’re always listening and working behind the scenes to make sure everyone in the Black Ops 4 community can have the best experience possible, regardless of where they live.
- Resolved an issue that caused hitching when playing in Quads.
- Added a message to the Defeat screen to clarify that losses are not (and have not been) counted when losing a game that was joined in progress.
- Resolved an issue in Gun Game where the end-of-match screen would display “Top 3” even if the player was not in the Top 3.
- Players who unlock the Marksman Mastery Challenge will now receive the XP Reward.
- Resolved an exploit where Create-a-Class changes in Custom Games could be carried over into Public Matches.
- Added UI elements to help players find new items in their inventory.
- Added new playlist images in the Lobby for various Hardcore game modes.
- Resolved an issue where the game’s version number could overlap with the player name on various menu screens.
- Resolved a UI error message that occurred when Black Ops Pass owners skipped the prompt to redeem their bonus.
Details on the PC specific changes in today’s update is available here.