TreyarchPC has shared the details on the latest Game Settings Update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on PC. The new Game Settings Update brings much of what came to consoles earlier this week to the PC platform.
Here’s the patch notes from TreyarchPC:
- Added an option in the Controls menu to toggle Auto Mantle on or off. Applies to Multiplayer and Blackout.
- Resolved an issue where enabling Sprint Cancels Reload would disable Auto Mantle.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a player quit immediately as they were being killed.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a player disconnected while swimming in the water in Icebreaker.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when a player left a match shortly after joining.
- Closed an exploit that allowed players to use extra Perks, which also caused the game to crash
Quad Feed is also live across all platforms through Monday, Nov 26, giving players the ability to earn 2XP in MP and Zombies, 2X Merits in Blackout, 2X Tier Boost in MP/Blackout, and 2X Nebulium Plasma in Zombies.
Best Legends in Apex Legends Season 14: Every character ranked
Like any update for Apex Legends, Season 14 brought changes to the meta. Here are the best Legends to use...
How to complete FIFA 23 OTW Angel Di Maria SBC
Grasping FIFA 23's new chemistry system is no easy task. Luckily, we've got the cheapest solution to complete the OTW...
Battlefield 2042 Update 2.1 patch notes: Renewal rework, new vehicle, Vault Weapons, more
Battlefield 2042 players are receiving a new update with various changes and new pieces of content, so here are the...