Another day, another Game Settings Update for Black Ops 4! Treyarch has released the latest Game Settings Update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 across platforms today.
Treyarch has shared on Reddit that one of the fixes is to address the under the map glitch on the map Morocco. Users have been sharing videos on Reddit about the exploit, and Treyarch says that’s been patched up in today’s update.
Here’s the full update notes:
- Black Market
- Resolved an issue where the incorrect animation played after a match in which the player did not rank up.
- General stability improvements across Multiplayer, Blackout, and Zombies.
- Black Market
- Increased Thresher fire rate and projectile speed.
- Increased Sniper’s Nest fire rate and duration.
- Slightly reduced Acoustic Sensor detection range.
- Fixed an exploit on Morocco where the player could end up under the map.
- Resolved an issue where Reactive Camos were not appearing correctly in Create-a-Class.
- Updated unlock requirement text for the MX9 Reactive Camo.
- Long playlist names now display properly on the Multiplayer menu.
- Reduced inventory stack size for 9-Bang and Cluster Grenade from 2 to 1.
- Increased charge time for 9-Bang.
- Increased fuse time before detonation for 9-Bang.
- Reduced Dead Silence duration to 120 seconds to match Awareness.
- Resolved an issue where Multiplayer Custom Games were not working properly after leaving a Blackout match and opening a custom Multiplayer lobby.
PC Specific Changes:
- Resolved an issue that caused the neon numbers in Blood of the Dead to disappear when Model Quality was set to Low.
- Resolved an issue that enabled players to start with 200 Health if a Trauma Kit was used as a Blackout match was starting.
Treyarch has also provided an update on what they’re working on for Black Ops 4 in future updates:
- Prestige Custom Classes
- We’re aware that Custom Class 8 and beyond are currently not functioning properly for players who have reached Prestige 2 or higher, and we’re working to fix this in an upcoming update.
- MP Challenge Bugs
- We’ve seen reports of a handful of Multiplayer Challenges that aren’t tracking progress properly. We’re investigating and will resolve this in a future update.
- Zombies Stability
- While the team has tracked down and fixed the majority of crashes in Zombies since launch, we know there are still some particularly tricky ones still out there and we’re dedicated to squashing the rest of them soon. Keep an eye on our bulleted notes with each game update, as “stability improvements across all modes” often includes various crash fixes in Zombies. Thanks for your patience while we continue to nail these down.
Treyarch says they’re investigating the issues with exploits on the map Arsenal and will provide more info soon.
Treyarch says the full game Settings Update for today’s update will be forth coming so stay tuned.