The trophies for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 have reportedly leaked on forums online.
The list shows that the game will feature different trophies for all modes of the game, including specific trophies for all of the Zombies maps. There’s also a set of trophies specifically for the Classified Bonus Zombies Map.
POSSIBLE SPOILERS BELOW.
- [Platinum] Awarded when all other trophies have been unlocked
- [Prestigious Award] Attain max level of Prestige with 25 different weapons in Zombies
- [Venerated Warrior] in IX, defeated the most venerated support
- [Abandoned Ship] In Voyage of Despair, complete the Trial
- [My First Win] Win Blackout
- [Not a Fluke] Win 10 Blackout games
- [Battle Tested] Reach Commander (Level 55) in Multiplayer while playing online
- [Vanquisher] Win 50 games in Multiplayer
- [My Home is the Arena] in IX, survive to Round 20 without opening a gate
- [Skilled Adversary] in IX, have a Challenge banner with all 9 medallions
- [The slaughterhouse] in IX, dismember 13 limbs in a single game while in The Pit
- [Gong like the Wind] in IX, defeat all 8 challenges summoned by a gong within 5 minutes
- [Gift of Serket] in IX, acquire Sekret’s Kiss
- [Here Kitty, Kitty] in IX, Kill a zombie Tiger with a Brain Rotted Tiger
- [Acidic Alchemy] in IX, Get a kill with the Acid Trap in each of its craftable locations
- [Constellation Prize] in IX, kill 9 zombies with a single uncharged shot from the Death Orion
- [Off the Deep End] in Voyage of Despair, survive to round 20 without draining the water
- [A Little Pack Here, a Little Punch There] In Voyage of Despair, use the Pack-a-Punch at every possible location in a single game
- [Rock, Paper, Plasma] In Voyage of Despair, kill 9 zombies via Catalytic Detonations in a single game
- [I Know a Shortcut] In Voyage of Despair, take every fast travel path in a single game
- [Stoking the Flames] In Voyage of Despair, kill 3 Stokers via weak-point in a single game
- [Stoaway] In Voyage of Despair, spend 5 consecutive rounds in the Cargo Hold
- [Swimming with the Fishes] In Voyage of Despair, kill 50 zombies that are underwater in a single game
- [Kraken Unfettered] In Voyage of Despair, kill 9 enemies with a single shot of the Kraken
- [Multiplicitous] In Zombie Rush, get your score multiplier up to 100
- [High Score] In Zombie Rush, obtain a Personal Score of 250.000
- [Team Player] In Zombie Rush, obtain a Team Score of 500.000
- [Trialling Experience] In Voyage of Despair, acquire the Sentinel Artifact
- [Gat Trick] In Blood of the Dead, kill the Warden with the Blundergat, Acidgat, and Magmagat
- [Historical Reenactment] In Blood of the Dead, equip Hell’s Retriever, Spoon, Blundergat and Tommy Gun
- [Hot Stuff Coming Through] In Blood of the Dead, forge a Magmagat
- [Match Made in Hell] In Blood of the Dead, complete a Gondola ride with the Warden
- [Most Escape Alive] In Blood of the Dead, escape
- [Paranormal Patch Up] In Blood of the Dead, revive another Player with shield
- [Senseless Axe of Violence] In Blood of the Dead, kill 5 zombies with Hell’s Redeemer before it starts its…?
- [Throw a Dog a Bone] In Blood of the Dead, feed a wolfhead from the Gondola, Citadel and Model I…?
- [Zombies 101] Complete the Zombies Tutorial
- [Jack of All Blades, Master of Guns] Level up all 8 Special Weapons to Stage 3
- [The Doctor is in] Use PhD Slider to fall 10 feet and kill 10 zombies at once
- [Perkaholic Relapse] Acquire every perk in a single game
- [Straw Purchase] Gift a Mystery Box Wonder Weapon to a teammate and have them accept it
- [Specialist Super Fan] Unlock Battery, Ruin, Firebreak, Seraph, Nomad, Prophet, Ajax, Crash, Torque…?
- [Zombie Fanatic] Unlock Bruno, Scarlett, Diego, Shaw, Dempsey, Takeo, Nikolai and Richtofen
- [Blackout Historian] Unlock Reznov, Mason, Woods and Menendez
- [Special Issue Equipment] Earn 10 medals that are based on Special Issue Equipment
- [Special Issue Weaponry] Earn 10 medals that are based on Special Issue Weaponry
- [Welcome to the Club] Reach Sergeant (Level 10) in Multiplayer while playing online
- [Centennial] Acquire 100% of the Stars
- [MP 101] Complete all 10 Specialists Tutorials
- [Skirmisher] Win 1 Skirmish with each Specialist (10 total)
- [Sleuth] Unlock all intel (videos and audio files)
- [Stargazer] Earn a Star with each Specialist
- [Cold War Remedy] In Classified, retrieve and equip the Project Skadi Prototype
- [Breaking the Ice] In Classified, shatter 115 zombies in a single game
- [Shock Value] In Classified, kill 115 zombies with electric traps in a single game
- [Power Struggle] In Classified, reach round 20 without turning on the power
- [Preemptive Strike] In Classified, kill 50 Nova 6 Crawlers without letting them explode in a single game
- [The Highest Office] In Classified, reach round 20 without an elevator
- [Crawl for Help] In Classified, while in last stand use a teleporter and then get revived in a single game
- [Step on the Gas] In Classified, kill 50 zombies while affected by Nova 6 Crawler gas in a single game
- [Pent-up-agon] In Classified, complete 5 consecutive rounds without leaving the war room elevator
- [Going Everywhere fast] In Classified, use a teleporter 7 times in less than a minute in a single game
SOURCE: PSN Forums
Dr Disrespect explains how Battlefield 2042 could reignite CoD rivalry
After loving Battlefield 2042’s reveal trailer, Dr Disrespect explained how this year’s title could reignite the franchise’s rivalry with CoD.
Dr Disrespect has long been fed up with Warzone and the current state of gaming but believes Battlefield 2042 could bring back the rivalry with Call of Duty.
Herschel “Guy” Beahm IV, who streams under the alias “Dr Disrespect,” has been having a bad time with Warzone recently, saying that he’s “over” the game and might take a break from streaming if another game doesn’t come out soon. Lamenting the game’s audio, visibility, and the state of solos, Doc has said that Battlefield 2042 will be the competition Warzone needs.
In the mid-2010s, Call of Duty and Battlefield were the shooter franchises to buy, with both franchises putting out action-packed, cinematic trailers to rival the other game. After watching Battlefield 2042’s epic reveal trailer, streamer Dr Disrespect believes that the two franchises’ once-great rivalry could reignite.
Throughout Battlefield 2042’s official reveal trailer Dr Disrespect looked impressed throughout and said afterward, “They’re bringing showtime.”
“I’ve gotta be honest, that was a fantastic trailer man. Action-packed. Kind of reminds me of the old days to a certain degree. Remember when Call of Duty was putting out these big trailers and then it was back and forth between Battlefield…I feel like we lost some of that competition the past couple of years, I don’t know why…but I’m liking this.”
Although Doc enjoyed the cinematic trailer, he was quite disappointed that no gameplay was shown. He explained how he’s especially excited for the gameplay reveal on June 13, and here’s how to watch it.
Dr Disrespect has previously said he’s especially excited for a Battlefield battle royale, which he believes could emulate Warzone’s success and be the rival it needs.
While Battlefield 2042 won’t have a battle royale at launch, a recent report claims that 2021’s Call of Duty Vanguard will launch with a brand new WW2-themed map. The competition is set to be fierce at the end of the year, which can only improve both franchises.
Image Credit: Dr Disrespect / DICE / Activision
Former General Manager of Call of Duty joins EA to lead Battlefield franchise
With all the hype surrounding the new Battlefield, EA have employed an ex-Call of Duty executive to help boost the franchise.
EA has appointed a new general manager for Battlefield 2021 as the hype continues to develop for the franchise’s future release.
There has been a lot of hype surrounding Battlefield’s future release, from supposed leaked images to the gameplay reveal teaser released recently.
It seems the community is longing for a new Battlefield game, with popular Warzone player Dr Disrespect even stating his excitement for it. A new Battlefield game would breathe life into the FPS genre, especially if it can compete with Call of Duty: Warzone.
It does seem that EA is taking steps to do this. Not only have there been leaks suggesting that the new Battlefield will feature Warzone-like weapon loadout customization, but recent news has revealed that EA has even employed an ex-Call of Duty general manager.
EA announced today that Byron Beede, the former Call of Duty and Destiny general manager, has been appointed as the new SVP and GM of the Battlefield franchise, which perhaps “signals a strategic, long-term commitment to the growth of the franchise.”
Beede played a huge role in the development of both Call of Duty and Destiny, even playing an integral part in the growth of Warzone and Call of Duty Mobile, which are extremely popular.
It is also understood that Bryan Beede will also be directing the new Battlefield Mobile entity set for next year as well as a new Battlefield game. However, it does seem Bryan’s overall focus will be on developing the franchise for future growth.
Beede left Activision and Call of Duty in April 2021, when Activision announced that Johanna Faries would take over as General Manager of Call of Duty.
IGN has reported that: “Beede will report directly to Respawn founder Vince Zampella, who took over as head of DICE LA last year. DICE Stockholm GM, Oskar Gabrielson, and EA European studios GGM David Rutter will see no changes to their positions.”
With all of these developments in the background, Battlefield fans will surely be even more hyped for the release and even the reveal, which is coming on June 9.
We aren’t sure what to expect for the future of Battlefield, but we are definitely excited to see where it goes. For more on the future release, stay tuned via Charlie INTEL and check out our article on Battlefield’s leaked alpha date.
Image Credits: EA
Activision provides an update on and future plans for combating toxicity in Call of Duty
The Call of Duty community has received an update from the franchise regarding its current and future efforts to combat toxicity.
Activision has provided the Call of Duty community an update on its work to combat various forms of toxicity and its plans to make sure that the Call of Duty franchise provides a safe and fun gameplay experience for everyone.
Call of Duty is one of the biggest entertainment franchises globally and has grown to new heights recently with the release and support of Warzone, Modern Warfare, Black Ops Cold War, and Call of Duty: Mobile.
However, as with most online multiplayer games, some players, unfortunately, resort to engaging in toxic behavior that includes hate speech and harassment.
To combat this toxicity, Activision has been working to remove this kind of behavior from Call of Duty games and recently provided the community an update on the work it has been doing to accomplish it and what it plans to do going forward to be more effective in combating toxicity.
According to the update, over 350,000 accounts have been banned in the past 12 months for “racist names or toxic behavior based on player-submitted reports and an extensive review of our player-name database.”
The update also stated that new in-game filters had been implemented to catch potentially offensive user names, clan tags, or profiles. New technology to filter potentially offensive text chat and filters across 11 languages has also been implemented.
Activision also stated in the toxicity report that it would be working to improve in areas that will help “give players the tools needed to manage their own gameplay experience, combined with an enforcement approach that addresses hate speech, racism, sexism, and harassment..”
You can find these areas of improvement below:
- More resources to support detection and enforcement
- Additional monitoring and backend technology
- Scrubbing databases to bring systems up to current standards
- Consistent and fair review of enforcement policies
- Increased communication with the community
There is no doubt that toxic behavior can ruin the enjoyable experience that video games like Call of Duty are intended to provide to players. Hopefully, these efforts by the franchise will work in reducing instances of toxicity to a non-existent level.
Image Credits: Activision
World Series of Warzone: Teams, Draft, Standings, & Stream
The World Series of Warzone is kicking competitive Warzone up a notch, and we have the teams, draft, standings and...
Warzone devs announce MG 82 nerf is officially coming
The MG 82 LMG has already proven it is overpowered, as the Warzone developers have announced that a nerf is...
Warzone June 18 update patch notes: New weapon unlock challenges & bug fixes
The Warzone June 18 update patch notes have brought various bug fixes for the Call of Duty battle royale following...