The trophies for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 have reportedly leaked on forums online.
The list shows that the game will feature different trophies for all modes of the game, including specific trophies for all of the Zombies maps. There’s also a set of trophies specifically for the Classified Bonus Zombies Map.
POSSIBLE SPOILERS BELOW.
- [Platinum] Awarded when all other trophies have been unlocked
- [Prestigious Award] Attain max level of Prestige with 25 different weapons in Zombies
- [Venerated Warrior] in IX, defeated the most venerated support
- [Abandoned Ship] In Voyage of Despair, complete the Trial
- [My First Win] Win Blackout
- [Not a Fluke] Win 10 Blackout games
- [Battle Tested] Reach Commander (Level 55) in Multiplayer while playing online
- [Vanquisher] Win 50 games in Multiplayer
- [My Home is the Arena] in IX, survive to Round 20 without opening a gate
- [Skilled Adversary] in IX, have a Challenge banner with all 9 medallions
- [The slaughterhouse] in IX, dismember 13 limbs in a single game while in The Pit
- [Gong like the Wind] in IX, defeat all 8 challenges summoned by a gong within 5 minutes
- [Gift of Serket] in IX, acquire Sekret’s Kiss
- [Here Kitty, Kitty] in IX, Kill a zombie Tiger with a Brain Rotted Tiger
- [Acidic Alchemy] in IX, Get a kill with the Acid Trap in each of its craftable locations
- [Constellation Prize] in IX, kill 9 zombies with a single uncharged shot from the Death Orion
- [Off the Deep End] in Voyage of Despair, survive to round 20 without draining the water
- [A Little Pack Here, a Little Punch There] In Voyage of Despair, use the Pack-a-Punch at every possible location in a single game
- [Rock, Paper, Plasma] In Voyage of Despair, kill 9 zombies via Catalytic Detonations in a single game
- [I Know a Shortcut] In Voyage of Despair, take every fast travel path in a single game
- [Stoking the Flames] In Voyage of Despair, kill 3 Stokers via weak-point in a single game
- [Stoaway] In Voyage of Despair, spend 5 consecutive rounds in the Cargo Hold
- [Swimming with the Fishes] In Voyage of Despair, kill 50 zombies that are underwater in a single game
- [Kraken Unfettered] In Voyage of Despair, kill 9 enemies with a single shot of the Kraken
- [Multiplicitous] In Zombie Rush, get your score multiplier up to 100
- [High Score] In Zombie Rush, obtain a Personal Score of 250.000
- [Team Player] In Zombie Rush, obtain a Team Score of 500.000
- [Trialling Experience] In Voyage of Despair, acquire the Sentinel Artifact
- [Gat Trick] In Blood of the Dead, kill the Warden with the Blundergat, Acidgat, and Magmagat
- [Historical Reenactment] In Blood of the Dead, equip Hell’s Retriever, Spoon, Blundergat and Tommy Gun
- [Hot Stuff Coming Through] In Blood of the Dead, forge a Magmagat
- [Match Made in Hell] In Blood of the Dead, complete a Gondola ride with the Warden
- [Most Escape Alive] In Blood of the Dead, escape
- [Paranormal Patch Up] In Blood of the Dead, revive another Player with shield
- [Senseless Axe of Violence] In Blood of the Dead, kill 5 zombies with Hell’s Redeemer before it starts its…?
- [Throw a Dog a Bone] In Blood of the Dead, feed a wolfhead from the Gondola, Citadel and Model I…?
- [Zombies 101] Complete the Zombies Tutorial
- [Jack of All Blades, Master of Guns] Level up all 8 Special Weapons to Stage 3
- [The Doctor is in] Use PhD Slider to fall 10 feet and kill 10 zombies at once
- [Perkaholic Relapse] Acquire every perk in a single game
- [Straw Purchase] Gift a Mystery Box Wonder Weapon to a teammate and have them accept it
- [Specialist Super Fan] Unlock Battery, Ruin, Firebreak, Seraph, Nomad, Prophet, Ajax, Crash, Torque…?
- [Zombie Fanatic] Unlock Bruno, Scarlett, Diego, Shaw, Dempsey, Takeo, Nikolai and Richtofen
- [Blackout Historian] Unlock Reznov, Mason, Woods and Menendez
- [Special Issue Equipment] Earn 10 medals that are based on Special Issue Equipment
- [Special Issue Weaponry] Earn 10 medals that are based on Special Issue Weaponry
- [Welcome to the Club] Reach Sergeant (Level 10) in Multiplayer while playing online
- [Centennial] Acquire 100% of the Stars
- [MP 101] Complete all 10 Specialists Tutorials
- [Skirmisher] Win 1 Skirmish with each Specialist (10 total)
- [Sleuth] Unlock all intel (videos and audio files)
- [Stargazer] Earn a Star with each Specialist
- [Cold War Remedy] In Classified, retrieve and equip the Project Skadi Prototype
- [Breaking the Ice] In Classified, shatter 115 zombies in a single game
- [Shock Value] In Classified, kill 115 zombies with electric traps in a single game
- [Power Struggle] In Classified, reach round 20 without turning on the power
- [Preemptive Strike] In Classified, kill 50 Nova 6 Crawlers without letting them explode in a single game
- [The Highest Office] In Classified, reach round 20 without an elevator
- [Crawl for Help] In Classified, while in last stand use a teleporter and then get revived in a single game
- [Step on the Gas] In Classified, kill 50 zombies while affected by Nova 6 Crawler gas in a single game
- [Pent-up-agon] In Classified, complete 5 consecutive rounds without leaving the war room elevator
- [Going Everywhere fast] In Classified, use a teleporter 7 times in less than a minute in a single game
SOURCE: PSN Forums
All Black Ops 4 Prestige emblems & how to get them
Here’s every Black Ops 4 Prestige emblem across multiplayer, Zombies, and Blackout – and how to unlock them to show off your accomplishments.
Black Ops 4 was the last Call of Duty title to feature a traditional Prestige system, so here are all the emblems and how to get them.
In every Call of Duty game since the original CoD 4: Modern Warfare, players have been able to flex their skill and time put in my Prestiging.
This resets your rank back to level 1, giving you a new grind and rewards to show for it. One of these rewards is a cool-looking new emblem to show everyone in the lobby that you’re a serious competitor.
2018’s Black Ops 4 was the last Call of Duty to feature the classic Prestige system, so we’re taking a look at how to Prestige and every emblem in BO4.
How to Prestige in Black Ops 4
To Prestige in Black Ops 4, you need to hit the max level in the game. Once you’ve done that, you can Prestige and start unlocking new items as you continue to do so. And once you’ve Prestiged 10 times, you can hit Prestige Master and get another unique emblem.
The max level in Black Ops 4 is 55 in multiplayer and Zombies and 80 in Blackout, so you need to hit this level 10 times to be Prestige Master.
Here’s a simple guide to Prestiging in Black Ops 4:
- Play Black Ops 4 multiplayer, Zombies, or Blackout until you reach max level
- Press the ‘menu’ button and you’ll see a prompt saying, “Prestige mode available”
- Follow the prompt to the Progress & Unlocks screen
- Press ‘Enter Prestige Mode’ in the top right corner of the screen
You’ll have now Prestiged, so keep doing this until you hit Prestige Master!
All Black Ops 4 multiplayer Prestige emblems
There were 10 Prestige levels in Black Ops 4’s multiplayer, with a unique emblem available for players who reached Prestige Master.
Here’s every Black Ops 4 multiplayer Prestige emblem in order.
All Black Ops 4 Zombies Prestige emblems
Black Ops 4 offers separate Prestige emblems for the Zombies grinders. Again, there are 10 Prestige levels to climb through, and a special Prestige Master emblem for those who went above and beyond.
Here are Black Ops 4’s Zombies Prestige emblems.
Black Ops 4 Blackout Prestige emblems
As part of Operation Grand Heist, Call of Duty 4’s battle royale, Blackout, got its own Prestige system. This acts the same as multiplayer and Zombies, with those hitting level 80 being able to Prestige.
Here are all of Black Ops 4’s Blackout Prestige emblems.
And those are all of the Prestige emblems in Black Ops 4! For more on this Call of Duty title, check out how many people play it in 2021.
Image Credit:Treyarch / u/Swiiifto via Reddit
How many people play Black Ops 4? 2021 player count
Ever wondered how many people are currently playing Black Ops 4? We look at the 2018 Call of Duty title’s 2021 player count.
If you’re looking at picking up Black Ops 4, it’s worth knowing how many people are playing the game. We’re taking a look at how many are still playing 2018’s Call of Duty title in 2021.
Black Ops 4 was the last Call of Duty title to release before Modern Warfare and Black Ops Cold War shook up the formula. It featured the first-ever CoD battle royale, Blackout, which paved the way for Warzone’s incredible success.
The game became free as part of PlayStation Plus in July, but with no joint progression system, there’s less of a reason to go back to it. However, many still prefer the game’s mechanics and maps, so it still has a player base.
Here’s how many people are still playing Black Ops 4 in 2021.
What is Black Ops 4’s player count in 2021?
Unfortunately, there’s no precise way to tell how many people are playing Black Ops 4 in 2021. However, we’ve done some digging around various player count tracking websites to come up with a rough estimate.
According to PlayStation tracking website PS-Timetracker, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 was played by 2,510 of their users in August 2021. Of course, the number is likely much higher because you must sign up to have your stats tracked, and it only takes PlayStation players into account.
Another website, PlayerCounter, says that, at the time of writing, there are roughly 12,000 people playing Call of Duty games released before Modern Warfare (2019). Unfortunately, Black Ops 4 has been included with the other previous CoD games, so there is no precise data.
From this info, we estimate that there is likely somewhere between 5,000-10,000 players playing Black Ops 4 in September 2021.
Black Ops 4 player count comparison
Activision revealed in May that Call of Duty: Warzone has had over 100 million players log in to the battle royale title. According to PlayerCounter, there are 2 million players playing Modern Warfare right now, but this likely takes Warzone into account too.
According to Steam Charts, Black Ops III has 1,300 active users and the rest of the Call of Duty titles on Steam, such as WWII and Advanced Warfare, have player counts only in the hundreds. However, incorporating consoles likely makes the player counts higher.
Image Credit: Activision
Black Ops Zombies fans are begging Treyarch for a standalone game
Call of Duty fans are once again calling on Activision to create and develop a massive standalone Zombies game.
Zombies is one of the most popular facets of any Call of Duty game, and fans are once again calling for a standalone game to create the biggest Zombies experience ever.
When Zombies was first added to Call of Duty: World at War back in 2008, few could have predicted the juggernaut it would become among fans of the legendary FPS series. Since then, Zombies has been a staple in Treyarch CoD games, while Sledgehammer and Infinity Ward have dabbled in it too.
Black Ops Cold War‘s take on the game is certainly one of the most ambitious, with the open-world Outbreak mode a fan favorite. While Cold War has plenty of undead action, fans are still calling for even more: a standalone Zombies game developed by Treyarch.
There’s definitely interest from the community around this idea, with Reddit user ‘shweba16’ posting their idea about how it could work on the CODZombies subreddit, while asking others for their thoughts on whether it was a good idea.
“What would you guys think if Zombies became its own separate game like Warzone with Treyarch [as] developers?” they asked. “What if this game had all the maps, running on BO3 mechanics, while also having the upgradeable features from Cold War?”
“The game gets a constant stream of updates, season after season, with Wonder Weapons and maps being added. I’m only saying this since there’s a huge disparity between how much time I’ve put into Zombies compared to multiplayer this year.”
Zombies fans were definitely into the idea, with some saying they “only play CoD games for Zombies anyway,” while others discussed the possibility that they could turn it into a true campaign too, like other popular horror games such as Resident Evil or Days Gone.
Unfortunately for those who love this idea, it definitely won’t be happening any time soon. Sledgehammer Games have already confirmed that Treyarch have built and developed Vanguard’s Zombies mode, which will continue Cold War’s Dark Aether storyline.
Image Credits: Treyarch / Activision
Destiny 2 player count: How many people play in 2021?
Destiny 2 is in Season 15, which will take players through to 2022. Having said that, what is the Destiny...
Best Warzone Iron Trials ’84 loadout
Iron Trials '84 is a new game mode in Call of Duty: Warzone, and we have the best loadout you...
CoD: Vanguard Killstreaks list: V2 Rocket, Attack Dogs & more
Call of Duty: Vanguard has taken Multiplayer back to Killstreaks, bringing back some fan-favorites, as well as introducing some new...