The trophies for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 have reportedly leaked on forums online.
The list shows that the game will feature different trophies for all modes of the game, including specific trophies for all of the Zombies maps. There’s also a set of trophies specifically for the Classified Bonus Zombies Map.
POSSIBLE SPOILERS BELOW.
- [Platinum] Awarded when all other trophies have been unlocked
- [Prestigious Award] Attain max level of Prestige with 25 different weapons in Zombies
- [Venerated Warrior] in IX, defeated the most venerated support
- [Abandoned Ship] In Voyage of Despair, complete the Trial
- [My First Win] Win Blackout
- [Not a Fluke] Win 10 Blackout games
- [Battle Tested] Reach Commander (Level 55) in Multiplayer while playing online
- [Vanquisher] Win 50 games in Multiplayer
- [My Home is the Arena] in IX, survive to Round 20 without opening a gate
- [Skilled Adversary] in IX, have a Challenge banner with all 9 medallions
- [The slaughterhouse] in IX, dismember 13 limbs in a single game while in The Pit
- [Gong like the Wind] in IX, defeat all 8 challenges summoned by a gong within 5 minutes
- [Gift of Serket] in IX, acquire Sekret’s Kiss
- [Here Kitty, Kitty] in IX, Kill a zombie Tiger with a Brain Rotted Tiger
- [Acidic Alchemy] in IX, Get a kill with the Acid Trap in each of its craftable locations
- [Constellation Prize] in IX, kill 9 zombies with a single uncharged shot from the Death Orion
- [Off the Deep End] in Voyage of Despair, survive to round 20 without draining the water
- [A Little Pack Here, a Little Punch There] In Voyage of Despair, use the Pack-a-Punch at every possible location in a single game
- [Rock, Paper, Plasma] In Voyage of Despair, kill 9 zombies via Catalytic Detonations in a single game
- [I Know a Shortcut] In Voyage of Despair, take every fast travel path in a single game
- [Stoking the Flames] In Voyage of Despair, kill 3 Stokers via weak-point in a single game
- [Stoaway] In Voyage of Despair, spend 5 consecutive rounds in the Cargo Hold
- [Swimming with the Fishes] In Voyage of Despair, kill 50 zombies that are underwater in a single game
- [Kraken Unfettered] In Voyage of Despair, kill 9 enemies with a single shot of the Kraken
- [Multiplicitous] In Zombie Rush, get your score multiplier up to 100
- [High Score] In Zombie Rush, obtain a Personal Score of 250.000
- [Team Player] In Zombie Rush, obtain a Team Score of 500.000
- [Trialling Experience] In Voyage of Despair, acquire the Sentinel Artifact
- [Gat Trick] In Blood of the Dead, kill the Warden with the Blundergat, Acidgat, and Magmagat
- [Historical Reenactment] In Blood of the Dead, equip Hell’s Retriever, Spoon, Blundergat and Tommy Gun
- [Hot Stuff Coming Through] In Blood of the Dead, forge a Magmagat
- [Match Made in Hell] In Blood of the Dead, complete a Gondola ride with the Warden
- [Most Escape Alive] In Blood of the Dead, escape
- [Paranormal Patch Up] In Blood of the Dead, revive another Player with shield
- [Senseless Axe of Violence] In Blood of the Dead, kill 5 zombies with Hell’s Redeemer before it starts its…?
- [Throw a Dog a Bone] In Blood of the Dead, feed a wolfhead from the Gondola, Citadel and Model I…?
- [Zombies 101] Complete the Zombies Tutorial
- [Jack of All Blades, Master of Guns] Level up all 8 Special Weapons to Stage 3
- [The Doctor is in] Use PhD Slider to fall 10 feet and kill 10 zombies at once
- [Perkaholic Relapse] Acquire every perk in a single game
- [Straw Purchase] Gift a Mystery Box Wonder Weapon to a teammate and have them accept it
- [Specialist Super Fan] Unlock Battery, Ruin, Firebreak, Seraph, Nomad, Prophet, Ajax, Crash, Torque…?
- [Zombie Fanatic] Unlock Bruno, Scarlett, Diego, Shaw, Dempsey, Takeo, Nikolai and Richtofen
- [Blackout Historian] Unlock Reznov, Mason, Woods and Menendez
- [Special Issue Equipment] Earn 10 medals that are based on Special Issue Equipment
- [Special Issue Weaponry] Earn 10 medals that are based on Special Issue Weaponry
- [Welcome to the Club] Reach Sergeant (Level 10) in Multiplayer while playing online
- [Centennial] Acquire 100% of the Stars
- [MP 101] Complete all 10 Specialists Tutorials
- [Skirmisher] Win 1 Skirmish with each Specialist (10 total)
- [Sleuth] Unlock all intel (videos and audio files)
- [Stargazer] Earn a Star with each Specialist
- [Cold War Remedy] In Classified, retrieve and equip the Project Skadi Prototype
- [Breaking the Ice] In Classified, shatter 115 zombies in a single game
- [Shock Value] In Classified, kill 115 zombies with electric traps in a single game
- [Power Struggle] In Classified, reach round 20 without turning on the power
- [Preemptive Strike] In Classified, kill 50 Nova 6 Crawlers without letting them explode in a single game
- [The Highest Office] In Classified, reach round 20 without an elevator
- [Crawl for Help] In Classified, while in last stand use a teleporter and then get revived in a single game
- [Step on the Gas] In Classified, kill 50 zombies while affected by Nova 6 Crawler gas in a single game
- [Pent-up-agon] In Classified, complete 5 consecutive rounds without leaving the war room elevator
- [Going Everywhere fast] In Classified, use a teleporter 7 times in less than a minute in a single game
SOURCE: PSN Forums
Is Black Ops 2 being remastered? Rumors & leaks
Fans have been wondering for sometime if CoD: Black Ops 2 is going to be remastered, and we’ll answer that today.
Several Call of Duty games have received the remaster treatment in recent years, and it’s left fans wondering if the mega-popular Black Ops 2 will get one. Here are all the latest rumors and leaks regarding a Black Ops 2 remaster.
The popularity of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 simply cannot be understated with the game being considered the greatest of all time by many. But fast-forward to 2021, and players want to know if this beloved entry in the CoD franchise will be remastered.
The premise of Call of Duty remasters was kickstarted by the 2016 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered title. Since then, we’ve also had the Modern Warfare 2 campaign be remastered, and there are rumors of Modern Warfare 3 being remastered, despite Activision saying it isn’t.
Is Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 being remastered?
From what we understand, no, not at this time. There is absolutely nothing to suggest that any form of Black Ops remaster is in the works.
Naturally, people would think that Treyarch’s Black Ops may receive the same love that the Modern Warfare franchise has gotten, but alas it doesn’t seem to be the case.
Why isn’t Black Ops 2 being remastered?
We believe there could be two strong reasons for Black Ops 2 not being remastered, one being that it would oversaturate the CoD market, and also that we’ve already seen a few of its maps recently.
One of the problems 2016’s Infinite Warfare suffered from is that it released with the full Call of Duty 4 remaster, and consequently, the player base was divided between the two games.
Furthermore, Black Ops Cold War featured no less than seven Black Ops 2 map remasters throughout its multiple seasons, and they feel too fresh in the memory to warrant a remaster of the multiplayer.
We could see a remaster of the Black Ops campaigns, following the successful rerelease of the Modern Warfare 2 campaign.
Activision may have some surprises and remasters up their sleeves, but for the time being, we can only speculate and ask you to keep checking in to see if anything becomes official.
Also, check out everything we know about Call of Duty: Vanguard.
Image Credit: Activision / Treyarch
Infinity Ward announces new Austin office as studio gears up for CoD 2022
The original Call of Duty developer, Infinity Ward, is expanding its operations via a new office in Austin, Texas for CoD 2022.
One of the three developers behind the Call of Duty franchise is getting a new office. Infinity Ward is expanding its operations via a new office in Austin, Texas, in preparation for CoD 2022.
Infinity Ward is the developer behind the original Call of Duty game. Activision founded Infinity Ward in 2002, with the first Call of Duty title being released in 2003. This birthed one of the most iconic video game franchises to date.
Infinity Ward would go on to develop Call of Duty 2 in 2005 before alternating developers. Now, Infinity Ward is known for developing the Modern Warfare titles, which are released roughly every three years.
With Infinity Ward releasing the last Modern Warfare title in 2019, the developer is gearing up for another release in 2022. We don’t know what CoD 2022 will be just yet, but we do know that Infinity Ward is expanding its operations with a new office.
Infinity Ward Austin Texas office
Today, Infinity Ward announced via Twitter that it would be opening a new office in Austin, Texas. This would be the fourth development hub for the company, with the other three being located in Los Angeles, Poland, and Mexico.
- Read More: Warzone Season 6 will be the end of Verdansk
This also means that Infinity Ward is hiring. According to Infinity Ward, the Austin office is currently hiring for all positions, and you can find all of the available jobs posted on the Infinity Ward website.
Call of Duty: Vanguard releases in less than a month. It’s taking players back to WWII, where Infinity Ward is expected to bring the franchise back to modern times, with CoD 2022 speculated to be a sequel to Modern Warfare 2019.
That being said, we have no official idea what to expect from Infinity Ward going into 2022, but with the significant success of Modern Warfare 2019, it will no doubt be a Call of Duty game plenty of players will love.
Regardless, Infinity Ward is planning something big, and the new office proves just that. So, if Vanguard isn’t your cup of tea, CoD 2022 is just a year away.
Image Credits: Infinity Ward / Activision
Biggest AAA video games coming in 2022: PS5, Xbox Series X, Switch, PC, Stadia & Steam
2022 could be a huge year for video games and here’s all the biggest titles coming to PlayStation, Xbox, Switch, and more – with dates.
2022 is shaping up to be a massive year for video games. Between franchises such as God of War, Gran Turismo, Horizon, Pokemon, and Harry Potter, the PS5, Xbox Series X, Switch, PC, and Stadia have some mammoth titles to host. Here’s an extensive look into the biggest games and potential release dates too.
The beginning of 2022 will signal over a year since the PS5, and Xbox Series X took video games to the ninth generation of consoles. Developers have had plenty of time to chew the fat and harness the power of the consoles to create immense AAA experiences.
There’s also plenty of mileage left for the Nintendo Switch, and of course, PC, Stadia, and Steam are always on the march.
PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC, Steam & Stadia video games in 2022
Some genuinely iconic franchises and household names are expected to launch video games in 2022, so here’s a look at the top AAA video games coming in 2022.
God of War: Ragnarok release date: 2022
Players got a juicy look at the next epic adventure in Santa Monica’s God of War franchise during the 2021 PlayStation Experience. Kratos and Atreus are set to battle with Freya, possibly Thor, and their own demons.
God of War Ragnarok looks like it’s expanded upon the reboot to incorporate more NPCs, more spectacular gameplay, and a gripping narrative that will test the bond between father and son.
Horizon Forbidden West release date: February 18, 2022
Aloy is one of the standout protagonists in gaming during modern times, and her post-apocalyptic adventures are set to continue in Horizon Forbidden West.
She seeks to uncover even more truth and learn about the state of the world she resides in, all the while battling even more dangerous robotic creatures and nature itself.
Elden Ring release date: January 21, 2022
One of the first games to arrive in 2022, Elden Ring is the next sinister and challenging game to come from the sadistic bunch at FromSoftware.
Their track record at producing brutal yet satisfying RPGs will be tested in the form of Elden Ring, their newest ‘Souls’ game. Unlike previous FromSoftware games, there seems to be a much deeper emphasis on the story with Game of Thrones creator George R. R. Martin on board to help with the narrative.
Pokemon Legends: Arceus release date: January 28, 2022
Unlike the typical dual-releases that Pokemon specializes in, Pokemon Legends: Arceus is a standalone game that continues the growth shown in recent, mainline Pokemon titles.
Embracing the open-world nature of 2020’s Pokemon Sword and Shield, Arceus is a brand new adventure that will involve all the familiar, beloved elements of Pokemon games: obtaining them, training them, leveling them, and catching them all!
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction release date: January 2022
Another spin-off, this time from the team at Ubisoft as they take a drastic turn away from the realism of simulated combat.
Instead, Rainbow Six Extraction delves into the world of the unknown, and non-human, as teams of three pull together to take down alien creatures called Archaeans. It will feature lots of the same gameplay mechanics and Operators from Siege, but with a darker, deadly twist.
Dying Light 2 release date: February 4, 2022
The long-awaited sequel to the hit 2015 survival-adventure game, Dying Light 2 promises to bring more parkour-zombie-survival action that made the first such a breakout success.
Offering more open-world exploration, the player must scavenge, forge friendships (and weapons), and deal with both friendly and hostile forces.
As with the first Dying Light, players need to make the most of the precious daylight before night strikes, as the undead gets a bit more fidgety and murderous.
Gran Turismo 7 release date: March 4, 2022
Polyphony Digital is infamous for taking their time between each Gran Turismo release to ensure every one is as polished as can be, and the PS5 looks set to make Gran Turismo 7 one of the best-looking games ever.
Like with God of War Ragnarok, the 2021 PlayStation Experience gave fans a glimpse into the high-speed action they can expect with Gran Turismo 7.
It’s learned from its predecessor’s mistakes and will launch with a complete career mode, and could be a bonafide system-seller for Sony and the PlayStation brand.
Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 release date: 2022
It wouldn’t be a stretch to say that Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 could easily be one of the most anticipated games of all time.
Breath of the Wild took the world by storm in 2017 with its rich, expressive world that deviated from the conventions of traditional Zelda games. Many millions of copies sold later, and fans everywhere are desperate for the next chapter for Link in this gorgeous, sprawling version of Hyrule.
Call of Duty 2022 release date: 2022
It wouldn’t be a year of video games without a major Call of Duty release, and we expect 2022 to be no different.
Given that there’s already a buzz about Call of Duty 2023, we would say it’s safe to assume that another Call of Duty game will release in 2022.
With Vanguard being set in World War 2, rumors are rife that the 2022 Call of Duty will be a Modern Warfare sequel.
Gotham Knights release date: 2022
A Gotham City without the caped crusader is a strange thought, but that’s the threat that faces it as Bruce Wayne is dead.
In Batman’s place, his former proteges need to step up and protect Gotham, batting away any threats of crime perpetrated by some of its most evil supervillains. Featuring co-operative mode, players can take control of these plucky heroes and hopefully do Batman proud.
Hogwarts Legacy release date: 2022
There have been many Harry Potter movie tie-in games, but there still hasn’t been an authentic RPG experience that lets you become your own wizard – until now.
Hogwarts Legacy will let fans worldwide finally live out their dream of attending Hogwarts, and the game allows players to select their House, the classes they do, and customize their character, all the while fighting monsters and completing quests.
That completes our guide to the biggest and most anticipated video games that are due to arrive in 2022.
For all the latest news and guides on these games and more, stay with us at Charlie INTEL!
Image Credit: Avalanche Software, WB Games Montreal, Nintendo, Polyphony Digital, Techland, Game Freak, FromSoftware, Guerrilla Games, Santa Monica Studios, Ubisoft
Warzone October 21 playlist update is now live after delay
The Call of Duty: Warzone playlist update for October 21 is now live in the battle royale game after it...
Warzone October 22 update patch notes: Ghosts of Verdansk changes, Iron Trials duos back, more
Raven Software has officially released the Warzone October 22 update patch notes, and we have all of the details covered...
FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: Team 2, FUT upgrades & prices
FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts is the latest promotion to hit Ultimate Team, and we've got all the details...