The trophies for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 have reportedly leaked on forums online.
The list shows that the game will feature different trophies for all modes of the game, including specific trophies for all of the Zombies maps. There’s also a set of trophies specifically for the Classified Bonus Zombies Map.
POSSIBLE SPOILERS BELOW.
- [Platinum] Awarded when all other trophies have been unlocked
- [Prestigious Award] Attain max level of Prestige with 25 different weapons in Zombies
- [Venerated Warrior] in IX, defeated the most venerated support
- [Abandoned Ship] In Voyage of Despair, complete the Trial
- [My First Win] Win Blackout
- [Not a Fluke] Win 10 Blackout games
- [Battle Tested] Reach Commander (Level 55) in Multiplayer while playing online
- [Vanquisher] Win 50 games in Multiplayer
- [My Home is the Arena] in IX, survive to Round 20 without opening a gate
- [Skilled Adversary] in IX, have a Challenge banner with all 9 medallions
- [The slaughterhouse] in IX, dismember 13 limbs in a single game while in The Pit
- [Gong like the Wind] in IX, defeat all 8 challenges summoned by a gong within 5 minutes
- [Gift of Serket] in IX, acquire Sekret’s Kiss
- [Here Kitty, Kitty] in IX, Kill a zombie Tiger with a Brain Rotted Tiger
- [Acidic Alchemy] in IX, Get a kill with the Acid Trap in each of its craftable locations
- [Constellation Prize] in IX, kill 9 zombies with a single uncharged shot from the Death Orion
- [Off the Deep End] in Voyage of Despair, survive to round 20 without draining the water
- [A Little Pack Here, a Little Punch There] In Voyage of Despair, use the Pack-a-Punch at every possible location in a single game
- [Rock, Paper, Plasma] In Voyage of Despair, kill 9 zombies via Catalytic Detonations in a single game
- [I Know a Shortcut] In Voyage of Despair, take every fast travel path in a single game
- [Stoking the Flames] In Voyage of Despair, kill 3 Stokers via weak-point in a single game
- [Stoaway] In Voyage of Despair, spend 5 consecutive rounds in the Cargo Hold
- [Swimming with the Fishes] In Voyage of Despair, kill 50 zombies that are underwater in a single game
- [Kraken Unfettered] In Voyage of Despair, kill 9 enemies with a single shot of the Kraken
- [Multiplicitous] In Zombie Rush, get your score multiplier up to 100
- [High Score] In Zombie Rush, obtain a Personal Score of 250.000
- [Team Player] In Zombie Rush, obtain a Team Score of 500.000
- [Trialling Experience] In Voyage of Despair, acquire the Sentinel Artifact
- [Gat Trick] In Blood of the Dead, kill the Warden with the Blundergat, Acidgat, and Magmagat
- [Historical Reenactment] In Blood of the Dead, equip Hell’s Retriever, Spoon, Blundergat and Tommy Gun
- [Hot Stuff Coming Through] In Blood of the Dead, forge a Magmagat
- [Match Made in Hell] In Blood of the Dead, complete a Gondola ride with the Warden
- [Most Escape Alive] In Blood of the Dead, escape
- [Paranormal Patch Up] In Blood of the Dead, revive another Player with shield
- [Senseless Axe of Violence] In Blood of the Dead, kill 5 zombies with Hell’s Redeemer before it starts its…?
- [Throw a Dog a Bone] In Blood of the Dead, feed a wolfhead from the Gondola, Citadel and Model I…?
- [Zombies 101] Complete the Zombies Tutorial
- [Jack of All Blades, Master of Guns] Level up all 8 Special Weapons to Stage 3
- [The Doctor is in] Use PhD Slider to fall 10 feet and kill 10 zombies at once
- [Perkaholic Relapse] Acquire every perk in a single game
- [Straw Purchase] Gift a Mystery Box Wonder Weapon to a teammate and have them accept it
- [Specialist Super Fan] Unlock Battery, Ruin, Firebreak, Seraph, Nomad, Prophet, Ajax, Crash, Torque…?
- [Zombie Fanatic] Unlock Bruno, Scarlett, Diego, Shaw, Dempsey, Takeo, Nikolai and Richtofen
- [Blackout Historian] Unlock Reznov, Mason, Woods and Menendez
- [Special Issue Equipment] Earn 10 medals that are based on Special Issue Equipment
- [Special Issue Weaponry] Earn 10 medals that are based on Special Issue Weaponry
- [Welcome to the Club] Reach Sergeant (Level 10) in Multiplayer while playing online
- [Centennial] Acquire 100% of the Stars
- [MP 101] Complete all 10 Specialists Tutorials
- [Skirmisher] Win 1 Skirmish with each Specialist (10 total)
- [Sleuth] Unlock all intel (videos and audio files)
- [Stargazer] Earn a Star with each Specialist
- [Cold War Remedy] In Classified, retrieve and equip the Project Skadi Prototype
- [Breaking the Ice] In Classified, shatter 115 zombies in a single game
- [Shock Value] In Classified, kill 115 zombies with electric traps in a single game
- [Power Struggle] In Classified, reach round 20 without turning on the power
- [Preemptive Strike] In Classified, kill 50 Nova 6 Crawlers without letting them explode in a single game
- [The Highest Office] In Classified, reach round 20 without an elevator
- [Crawl for Help] In Classified, while in last stand use a teleporter and then get revived in a single game
- [Step on the Gas] In Classified, kill 50 zombies while affected by Nova 6 Crawler gas in a single game
- [Pent-up-agon] In Classified, complete 5 consecutive rounds without leaving the war room elevator
- [Going Everywhere fast] In Classified, use a teleporter 7 times in less than a minute in a single game
SOURCE: PSN Forums
COD 2020 Teasers: Black Ops 4 Summit map, Treyarch social profile
As we opened our new crates that Activision sent through, Black Ops 4’s Summit map got an update.
The screens in the center of the map in Black Ops 4 turned on which seem to match to what some of our slides show:
There’s also a look at clocks of 4 out of the 5 locations that some of us got as part of the slides to see:
These changes do appear to be new, especially the screens with the targets on them. Analyzing older images of the maps showcase that the screens were not showing the same thing.
In addition, Treyarch has updated their cover photo on social channels.
It’s getting cold out there…
Gameplay from Black Ops 4’s canceled campaign mode revealed
A user on Reddit, r/BlackOps4, has shared what appears to be the very first footage of gameplay from the canceled campaign mode of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, which released in October 2018, was the first Call of Duty game to not have a traditional campaign mode, instead opting to have three online-based modes.
Treyarch insisted throughout the year that they really didn’t have plans for a campaign and were focusing on an online connected experience for Black Ops 4, but many reports and sources described the campaign as being too ambitious and canceled because of issues with development.
On Reddit, a user has shared about two minutes of alpha footage of the gameplay of Black Ops 4’s campaign. The campaign, in alpha-state footage (meaning its not complete), had a very similar HUD to the MP experience of Black Ops 4. The user claims that the campaign and MP were supposed to be connected, and that’s why the HUD is so similar.
The gameplay starts by showing a message of “FIND THE AQUILUS CEO.”
Here’s the gameplay footage:
The user who posted this has not said where they got this gameplay footage as of now. He said he only has this footage, alongside an augmented footage of the engine of BO4, which he is not releasing at this time.
Double XP live in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 through February 6
To celebrate the big game this weekend, Treyarch is activating Double XP Quad Feed in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 this weekend – starting now.
Live in game now is:
- 2XP in MP
- 2XP in Zombies
- 2XP Party Game Moshpit
All of this is live in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. This is live through February 6 at 10AM PT.
For those still enjoying Black Ops 4, enjoy a new XP weekend!
Activision Blizzard allowing CDL teams to defer league payments
Activision Blizzard is providing financial relief for Call of Duty League team ownership groups in 2020 due to the on-going...
Modern Warfare devs investigating PS4 blue screen after Season 6 update
Following the newest update for Modern Warfare, which started Season 6, many PlayStation 4 users are experiencing issues playing the...
20,000 users banned in Warzone in recent ban wave, including streamer
Update: VICE News reports that, according to their sources, over 20,000 accounts were banned as part of the new ban...