According to the Xbox360achievement site, the Call of Duty: Ghosts campaign missions achievements have been revealed. Theses achievements are coming to Xbox 360, and will be made into trophies for the PS3.
As with all achievement leaks, they contain some spoilers. No plot twist spoilers but some spoilers that reveal certain mission objectives and settings throughout the campaign.
*View at own risk…may contain spoilers*
- Ghost Stories
- Escape. (Complete “Ghost Stories” on any difficulty.)
- Spatial Awareness 10
- Kill your first enemy in the Call of Duty® Ghosts campaign.
- Brave New World 10
- Rendez-vous in Fort Santa Monica. (Complete “Brave New World” on any difficulty.)
- Liberty Wall 10
- Take down both attack helicopters in Brave New World.
- No Man’s Land 10
- Make it to San Diego. (Complete “No Man’s Land” on any difficulty.)
- Blimey O’Riley 10
- Pounce on 10 enemies whilst controlling Riley.
- Struck Down 10
- Find Ajax. (Complete “Struck Down” on any difficulty.)
- Waste Not 10
- Every shot with the remote sniper kills a person or vehicle.
- Homecoming 10
- Defend LA. (Complete “Homecoming” on any difficulty.)
- Go Ugly Early 10
- A-10 strafe 50 enemies.
- Legends Never Die 10
- Hunt down Almagro. (Complete “Legends Never Die” on any difficulty.)
- It Came from Below! 10
- Kill 6 enemies with the knife while underwater in “Legends Never Die”.
- Federation Day 10
- Gather intel on Rorke. (Complete “Federation Day” on any difficulty.)
- Sleeping Beauty 10
- Kill sleeping enemy in face down rappel section
- Carbon Faceprint 10
- Catch the photocopier with your face.
- Birds of Prey 10
- Capture Rorke (Complete “Birds of Prey” on any difficulty.)
- Burn Baby Burn 25
- Destroy 80 fuel containers.
- The Hunted 25
- Make it out alive (Complete “The Hunted” on any difficulty.)
- Jungle Ghosts 25
- Finish the mission without breaking stealth.
- Clockwork 25
- Hack the system (Complete “Clockwork” on any difficulty.)
- Deep Freeze 25
- Drop 8 vehicles into ice holes.
- Atlas Falls 25
- Distract the Federation Fleet. (Complete “Atlas Falls” on any difficulty.)
- Grindin’ 40
- Blow the pressure valves on your first attempt.
- Piece of cake 100
- Storm the common room and kill everyone without taking damage on Veteran. (1)
- Into the Deep 20
- Destroy the enemy ship (Complete “Into The Deep” on any difficulty.)
- David & Goliath 20
- Take down the LCS on the first go.
- End of the Line 20
- Storm the factory (Complete “End of the Line” on any difficulty.)
- Cog in the machine 35
- Kill 5 enemies without being detected before infiltrating Black Zone.
- Sin City 20
- Plan your next move. (Complete “Sin City” on any difficulty.)
- Jack-pot 20
- Destroy 21 slot machines.
- All or nothing 20
- Gather the troops. (Complete “All or Nothing” on any difficulty.)
- End of your rope 20
- Cut a grappling hook rope with an enemy on it.
- Severed Ties 20
- Destroy the Federation’s satellite array. (Complete “Severed Ties” on any difficulty.)
- Fly-by-wire 20
- Take out 3 out of 3 helicopters with the remote missile.
- Loki 20
- Commandeer the enemy space station. (Complete “Loki” on any difficulty.)
- They look like ants 20
- Destroy all enemy ground targets and kill no allies with the rods.
- The Ghost Killer 20
- Confront Rorke (Complete “The Ghost Killer” on any difficulty.)
- Tickets please 20
- Shoot the grapple guys off the side of the train.
- Audiophile 15
- Collect all 18 Rorke files.
- Safeguard 20
- Reach round 20 in Safeguard.
- You’ve earned it 40
- Earn the mask. Finish the campaign on Veteran.
Call of Duty: Ghosts is out Nov. 5th on Xbox 360, PS3, PC, and Wii U. It’s a launch title for PS4 and Xbox One.
How to play Rebirth Island in private matches
Season 3 of Black Ops Cold War has arrived in Warzone, and it has delivered the ability to play Rebirth Island in private matches.
Season 3 has officially arrived in Call of Duty: Warzone. It has brought plenty of changes, with one of the most notable is the ability to play private matches on Rebirth Island.
The first season of Black Ops Cold War content for Warzone saw Rebirth Island become the second map that players could battle on in the popular Call of Duty battle royale. The much smaller map and lower player count resulted in players being able to have quicker and even more intense matches than Verdansk.
While the community has been able to play private matches on Verdansk for some time now, the same has not been true for Rebirth Island, until now thanks to the Season 3 update for Warzone.
How to Play Rebirth Island in Private Matches
Players looking to customize their experience on the smaller Warzone map and host their own exclusive matches now can, thanks to the addition of private matches to the Black Ops Cold War map for Warzone.
Individuals who would like to set up these kinds of games on this particular map will need to head into Warzone and click on the tab at the very bottom of the Warzone playlist where you find all of the different game modes that you can play currently.
You will then need to select which game mode you would like to play. Once you have selected the game mode, you will be sent to the lobby screen, where you will be able to go to the bottom of the screen and switch the map from Verdansk to Rebirth Island.
Make sure you have enough players in the lobby to start a match, and then press start match.
There is no doubt that the addition of this feature to Verdansk was a hit amongst the community and will likely be used a great deal by players throughout Season 3 who prefer to get their victories and highlights on the smaller Warzone map instead of its larger predecessor.
The addition of this feature is just one of the many changes that have arrived in Warzone by way of the Season 3 update. From new weapons like the PPSH and Swiss K31 to the Hunt for Adler event, community members will have plenty to enjoy for the foreseeable future.
How to Get Your Call of Duty: Warzone Report
You now have the opportunity to get a detailed summary of your time playing in Verdansk thanks to the Call of Duty: Warzone report.
Players looking to see detailed statistics of their time spent playing the adrenaline-fueled battle royale of Call of Duty: Warzone can currently get their own report.
It has been an exciting year for the Call of Duty community, thanks largely to the success of Warzone and its entertaining battle royale action that has captivated the world.
Millions of players have taken to the battlefield of Verdansk to be the last player or team standing, resulting in plenty of impressive statistics culminating in the highly-anticipated nuke event that took place on April 21, 2021.
Individuals who may be interested in seeing their detailed stats can now do so by looking up their very own Call of Duty: Warzone report so you can put together some evidence the next time you are looking to brag to your friends.
How to Get Your Call of Duty: Warzone Report
The social media platform of Twitter is where you will need to make your way if you would like to get your hands on your own list of stats accumulated during your time playing the popular first-person shooter.
Once you are on your Twitter account, you will need to make a post with your Activision ID and the hashtag #WarzoneReport. This will then cause the official account for the high-profile franchise to reply to you and provide you with a customized image that shows a variety of statistics.
These statistics consist of your K/D ratio, total kills, deaths, hours played, the total number of wins you have gotten so far, and the total number of games you have played.
You can find an example in the tweet below:
There is no doubt that plenty of players will be happy to see the stats they have been able to put together so far in their career, while other players will be motivated to do better and have greatly improved stats the next time they get their report.
Players getting a summary of their career stats was just one of the highlights in the community on April 21, 2021, and there are sure to be plenty of more following the nuclear destruction of Verdansk and the official Season 3 update.
Glitch giving free Stitch Skin to Black Ops Cold War players
A glitch has been giving Black Ops Cold War players access to a new Stitch skin ahead of the Season 3 update for the first-person shooter.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War players have been confused about having access to a new Stitch skin ahead of the Season 3 update for the first-person shooter.
Stitch is one of the many Operators that players can choose to play as in Black Ops Cold War when they are gunning down zombies or battling it out against other players in multiplayer.
Skins for these Operators can be acquired through various means, but it looks as though a bug is currently allowing players to have a new Stitch skin unlocked without having to do anything.
Over on Twitter, The Baron of ZLand showed off this Stitch Brute skin and how they thought they were likely not supposed to have this skin unlocked when they launched Black Ops Cold War. Other players also have reported gaining access to this cosmetic item even if they did not have Stitch unlocked.
Players were able to use this new skin in matches and quickly discovered that the character was barefoot when using it.
This lead to many believing that having access to the skin was a mistake and that this unfinished nature of the item meant that Treyarch did not intend for it to be in the hands of players yet.
The Baron of ZLand later posted a tweet saying that this free Stitch skin had been removed from their inventory, lending more support to the idea that it had been an unintentional addition to the cosmetic inventories of players ahead of the Season 3 update for Black Ops Cold War.
While players are likely going to have to wait till later on in Season 3 to get their hands on this Stitch skin officially, there is still a wide array of exciting changes that will be taking place when the Season 3 update for Black Ops Cold War officially goes live on April 21 and April 22.
From a group of brand new weapons like the PPSH and Swiss K31 to a multitude of new maps for players to battle each other on, there will be plenty for players to enjoy when they finally get to use this Stitch Brute skin at some point in the future.
For more on Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, stay tuned to Charlie Intel for future news and guides.
Image Credits: Activision / Treyarch
Activision President says company ‘investing more’ in Warzone anti-cheat, better communication
Warzone devs are investing more into anti-cheat & looking to provide regular communication on the game.
How to unlock the Swiss K31 in Warzone & Cold War Season 3
Here's how to unlock Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season 3's fast-firing bolt action Sniper Rifle, the Swiss K31.
Apex Legends Legacy reveal trailer: The Arena, Valkyrie, and more
Respawn Entertainment finally release the launch trailer for Apex Legends Season 9: Legacy, which shows off Valkyrie and the new...