Call of Duty: Mobile also got a brand new update overnight on iOS and Android, bringing new content and more as Season 6 gears up to launch.
New map, returning from Modern Warfare 2, Rust is now live in-game for everyone. There’s a new 1v1 Duel mode on a brand new map Saloon available soon.
The newest Battle Pass goes live on May 1, with Wild West theme to match Rust.
Here’s the full details from the CoD Mobile team:
Greetings Call of Duty: Mobile Community, we are back with a brand-new update and we are thrilled to announce our newest season, Once Upon a Time in Rust. We are thrilled, excited, and honored to be bringing so much to you this season.
We have our new western themed update releasing now with plenty of fixes, Battle Pass changes, general improvements. On the content side, releasing throughout the season we have, two new maps, three new modes, BR updates, Gold Rush events, seasonal challenges, multiple functional weapons events, and so much more. This is where legends are made!
Our season pass and plenty of other new content will be dropping on April 30th (PT) / May 1st (UTC), with more to expected to drop throughout the month. With that in mind, we are going to take new approach this update to show when you can expect most content to be releasing.
Lastly, these releases generally roll out region by region so please keep checking your Google Play Store or Apple’s App store for that update option. Give it time and it will arrive.
Instead of the normal cadence, we want to instead focus on the patch notes and a majority of the content coming out in this update. Like usual we are going to be rude and hold off on revealing some specifics until they are released, like the Battle Pass and some of what is coming out on May 1st, but don’t worry there is still plenty to reveal before that.
First, let’s look at some of the main highlights from this release and with some extra details about them that you may not find in the patch notes.
Availability: Live Now
This classic Call of Duty map pulled from the hallowed halls of Modern Warfare 2 is now officially out in Call of Duty: Mobile! It is our featured Multiplayer map for this season, but it is not the only new map.
Rust is a perfect example of frenetic, high-octane, close quarters Call of Duty action. If you want to jump into a map where you are never more than a stone throw away from an enemy then Rust is your map. Get a glimpse of the full map here.
Like the intense and iconic Call of Duty map, Shipment, Rust isn’t for the feint of heart but worth trying for all of types of players due to the incredible amount of variety offered through both the design and the many game modes it will be available on.
Are you a lover of objectives, combat/score focused, or tactical gameplay? We’ve got you covered since Rust will be available in many modes including 2v2 Showdown, Rapid Fire, and Hardpoint. Find a deeper dive alongside tips & tricks on our Rust Snapshot blog post: https://bit.ly/2KDWvgr
1v1 Duel Mode & Saloon Map
This brand new mode comes with a new map: Saloon. This map will be available for both 1v1 Duel and 2v2 Showdown, but it is exclusive to these sweat inducing tactical modes that are all about facing off against your opponents in a purely skilled based duel.
On the other hand, 1v1 Duel will be available on the maps Saloon and Killhouse. Those are both quarters map that are designed to present you with adrenaline pumping action within moments of spawning.
Want to have a grudge match or test the skills of prospective clan or esports team member? Use 1v1 Duel to face off in three rounds of quick, dirty, and precise gameplay. May the best duelist win the day.
Capture the Flag – Gold Edition
Availability: Early May
The classic Multiplayer mode Capture the Flag comes to Call of Duty: Mobile this season! However, this is Once Upon a Time in Rust and with that in mind this isn’t going to be any old Capture the Flag.
Outlaws, prospectors, and regular citizens took to the wild west of the United States in 1800s in the search of one thing, Gold! There is no flag to capture this time, instead you are defending or seeking out a great and bountiful chest of gold.
You’ll be seeing more modes and events with that theme throughout the month, so keep an eye out for that and make sure to check out Capture The Flag – Gold Edition live in-game right now.
Availability: Early May
This slight yet beloved twist on TDM mode is making its way to Call of Duty: Mobile in this update and with all of the unique designs that make Kill Confirmed one of the longest running Call of Duty modes.
For anyone new to the franchise, Kill Confirmed is all about taking out enemies in team vs team action except when an enemy is downed they drop a dog tag. The moment an enemy dog tag is picked up it is scored for your team, but at the same time any member of the enemy team may also walk over their teammates dog tag and remove it from play.
The mode forces you to move as dog tags cluster across a heated battleground full of fierce fighting across a no-man’s land slowly filling with tags. Will you venture out, take the risk, and collect them for the team? Or will you cover teammates as they try to fulfill the objective. The choice is yours.
Battle Pass Update
As a part of this brand-new season we are going to be changing up the Battle Pass. As you’ll see in the patch notes below, we’ve removed tasks and now players will level up the Battle Pass just playing the game. This new flow is designed to make the experience always fulfilling.
No more will you have to deal with just barely missing out on a fulfilling a task, now just play Battle Royale, Multiplayer, or any limited time game mode and you’ll receive Battle Pass XP. You’ll be able to see that XP being accounted for in the after-action report (when a match ends).
This new method is straight-forward and transparent. You may be able to find some Battle Pass XP boosts or direct XP rewards coming out throughout the season in the form of event rewards or through the Battle Pass itself. Keep an eye out for all of that.
We hope you love the changes and if you are missing out on having tasks to focus on then don’t worry, the next section has you covered.
New Event System
Another new change to this release is the way we are approaching in-game events. Our events moving forward are all purposeful and tied to the cadence of a seasonal release or month. You’ll be able to experience the new events in these new categories:
We have some in-game changes to the UI to show you clearly how that is all divided now and please share your feedback about this new design. Seeing anything that you love or seeing anything that doesn’t make sense? Let us know. There is always room for changes and feedback.
Those are the basics, but we’ll start to dive in and talk about some of those new seasonal events in our next community update later this week.
Alongside new event changes, we are reimagining daily login bonuses and introducing a monthly calendar filled with rewards for you to collect. Before the next season begins, you’ll have a wide variety of rewards waiting for you each time you login.
You’ll have 24 days of collect, with some notables including the western themed RUS-79U – Desert Snake, MW11 – Sandbox, and Arctic. 50 – Desert Snake. These rewards all lead up the coveted day 24 item, the epic character Nomad – Druid. Make sure to login and grab those throughout May.
With this update and season we have some new usable additions that don’t fall into any of the other categories. Precisely, we have a new Operator Skill, BR Class, and Tactical equipment. We showed this all off on social media on April 28th, but here is a quick rundown of each new addition.
Operator Skill – Annihilator
Availability: Free Battle Pass
This operator skill will have your enemies running and sliding through the dust to try to find cover. This lethal and stylish revolver from the Black Ops series will allow you to zero in and take out any enemy in one shot as long as you hit them hit them in the upper body. It is a weapon to be feared and worth shutting down immediately whenever you see it aimed against your teammates.
Battle Royale Class – Poltergeist
Availability: Late May
This Battle Royale class will give you the drop on any unsuspecting opponents. Hit that cloaking button, go invisible, line up the perfect ambush, and make your shots count. On the other side, Poltergeist can also be used to escape a potentially deadly experience.
When you use this class’ main ability you’ll alert nearby enemies and it isn’t 100% effective at close range, so make sure to get your distance as soon as possible or enemies may still spot your sneaky maneuvering. Check it all out in action in our tutorial video.
Tactical Equipment – Cryo Bomb
Halfway through this season you’ll find this brand-new addition to your Multiplayer loadout, the Cryo Bomb, available through a seasonal challenge. This useful little piece of equipment will explode in an array of frost on any enemies unlucky enough to get caught in the blast.
Use it take the tactical advantage and prevent them from quickly maneuvering or reacting for just long enough to get the jump on any unsuspecting enemy. They can still fight back though, so make sure to quickly engage them before they break free from the slowing effect.
Battle Royale Changes
We’ve added a variety of fixes, changes, and additions to Battle Royale for this update. You can find some new weapons available, like the Annihilator, S36, and GKS, but on a broader level we just wanted to step back from all of the smaller notes and talk about the mode as a whole.
First off, as some players have noticed the Aerial Platform is now gone and it will be returning as a part of this update. However, it is improved and now a little bit hard to pin down as it will be showing up in different parts of the map. It may not be there every match either.
While it isn’t clear from the patch notes, we plan to incorporate Battle Royale into the gold themed events coming in May and while that isn’t any major new update there is plenty going behind the scenes. Make sure to check the map for teasers related to that and here is a glimpse at what is coming this season to Battle Royale.
Season 6 is here! Once Upon a Time in Rust. Where legends are made.
New Battle Pass available May 1st!
New Premium Battle Pass Rewards
- Saddle up with Ghost – Cowboy and Seraph – Desperada
- New Heat Stroke weapons, featuring the all new Outlaw sniper rifle!
New Free Battle Pass Rewards
- Unlock the base Outlaw sniper rifle in the free Battle Pass
- New Operator Skill: Annihilator. Launch high penetrating tracking bullets
Battle Pass Update
- Battle Pass tasks have been removed. Players now level their Battle Pass by playing games. Participating in Multiplayer, Battle Royale, Limited time modes all grant Battle Pass XP. Your Battle Pass XP summaries can be found at end of match reports.
New Event System
- A brand-new event UI is live to streamline events into four categories: Featured, Seasonal, Daily and More
- Events have been optimized to offer a variety of challenge levels and more appealing rewards
- Check in all month long for the opportunity to earn some amazing rewards!
New to Multiplayer
New Limited Time Game Modes!
Capture the Flag: Gold Edition. A 2-round mode where players protect their gold while attempting to steal their opponent’s gold
- Available on Rust, Crossfire, Crash, Raid, Hijacked and Standoff
1v1 Duel: 3 rounds, 1v1, may the best one win. Loser picks weapon on next round. Best of 3 wins.
- Available on Saloon and Killhouse
Kill Confirmed: Players collect downed enemy dogtags for points, or downed teammates tags to deny points. First team to 40 confirmed kills wins
- Available on Standoff, Crash, Raid, Summit, Cage, Takeoff, Meltdown
- During a limited time special event, play Kill Confirmed to earn new rewards
Rust, an iconic MW map, is now available!
- Available for TDM, Domination, Hardpoint, Gun Game, Sniper Only, Free For All, Sticks and Stones, One Shot One Kill, Rapid Fire, Gun Game: Team Fight, 2v2 Showdown, Capture the Flag, and Kill Confirmed
Saloon debuts as the second original MP map for Call of Duty: Mobile!
- Available for 2v2 Showdown and 1v1 Duel
Prop Hunt will now be available on Firing Range
New Tactical equipment: Cryo Bomb. A freezing explosion affects all enemies near the blast radius
New to Battle Royale
Helicopter Flare added
- Deploy a defensive flare against incoming FHJ rockets
New Battle Royale Class: Poltergeist coming soon!
- Become nearly invisible for a short duration while also alerting nearby enemies. The farther you are from enemies, the more hidden you appear. Using weapons will break this effect.
Improvements and Optimizations
- Improved H.I.V.E. Enemy traps will be shown in red
- Reduced the aiming benefit % of Agile perk
- Reduced the ammo size of Death Machine
- Reduced the fuel capacity of Purifier
- Reduced the cooldown of Gravity Spike
- Reduced the combat duration of VTOL
- Reduced the combat duration of Stealth Chopper
- Shock RC can only shock 2 enemies max
- Increased ICR-1 aim down sight speed and accuracy
- Reduced HBRa3, M4LMG, RPD aim down sight speed
- Increased M4LMG, RPD, BK57 accuracy
- Increased UL736, S36 stability
- Increased HVK-30 damage and reload speed
- Reduced Man-O-War accuracy
- Increased MSMC accuracy and stability
- Aerial platform location is no longer fixed and is not always present
- Aerial platform can be reached by strategic ziplines
- Optimized layouts of Crash, Killhouse, Diner, Standoff, Pipeline, Firing Range, and Nuclear Plant
- Launch location optimized. Players can traverse by sliding
- Reduced HP and damage of Cerberus, increased reward
- Increased late game damage outside of the safe zone
- Frag Grenades and Cluster Grenades now bypass armor protection
- Significantly increased armor durability
- Significantly increased charging speed of Airborne
- Increased health recovery when using Medi
- Increased range and speed of Ninja
- Decreased duration and slowing effect of EMP Drone
- Decreased detection range of Scout
Enhanced Warfare pace of early game
- S36 and GKS have been added to Battle Royale
- Annihilator revolver added to Battle Royale
- New legendary attachments added: Heavy Mag, Shotgun Suppressor, Laser Sight
- Increased War Machine damage to armored players
- Increased lethal equipment damage to armored players
- Increased M16A damage at all ranges
- Increased close range damage of PDW-57, RUS-79U, Chicom, and MSMC
- Increased MSMC stability
- Fixed a ping issue when using vehicles
- Fixed issue where health items could be used at full health
- Fixed an issue with parachutes catching on buildings
System and Client
- Added “Going Prone” toggle option in Basic Settings
- Added basic setting slowing single-shot shotguns to shoot after right fire button loss
- Added sharing option for Rank Skill and History
- Added option to voice chat with only friends in pre-match
- Lobby “Featured” button contains all new game modes
- Optimized team invite option. Players can block invitations for 5 minutes
- Level 1 Clans will be disbanded after 14 days of inactivity
- Players can join private rooms by room ID
Here is the full look at most events currently running or coming soon in COD Mobile**:**
- 4/29 ~ New Map – Rust
- 4/29 – 5/7 ~ Rust Map Challenge
- 4/29 – 5/5 ~ One Shot One Kill Mode
- 4/29 – 5/14 ~ 2v2 Showdown Mode returns on new maps
- 4/30 ~ Call of Duty: Mobile World Championship 2020 begins
- 5/1 ~ Capture the Flag: Gold Edition Mode
- 5/1 ~ Once Upon a Time in Rust Battle Pass
- 5/1 ~ More new content inbound
*All Dates UTC
Well, that may be just enough for one update right? Too bad we have more coming soon at the start of the season. However, expect that to be a shorter post focused primarily around the Battle Pass and some events beginning at the start of May.
SOURCE: The Call of Duty: Mobile Team
Call of Duty: Mobile surpasses 300 million downloads
Activision Blizzard has revealed that Call of Duty: Mobile has reached a new milestone.
In a tweet celebrating one year since its launch, the company has announced that the game has now passed 300 million downloads worldwide.
Call of Duty: Mobile continues to see incredible success for Activision since its October 1, 2019 launch. The game broke records for the fastest growing mobile title in history with 150 million downloads in its first month. The last update on the numbers provided on downloads was in June, when it was revealed that the game had over 250 million downloads.
In the tweet, it features Activision’s Matt Lewis, Sr. Director, Mobile Product Management talking about the game’s year and its success.
To celebrate it’s one year, Activision released Call of Duty: Mobile Season 11, which is the game’s Anniversary season. The new season featured Alcatraz Battle Royale map, new MP modes and maps, and more cosmetic items across the game.
Call of Duty: Mobile is available on iOS for iPhone & iPad and Android.
CoD Mobile Anniversary Season 11 – Patch Notes & Content
It’s been one year since Call of Duty: Mobile officially released worldwide. The mobile title was one of Activision’s first massive pushes to bring Call of Duty to mobile in a way that was effective.
Now, one year later, the game is releasing its 11th Season to celebrate its one year. The new Season, Call of Duty: Mobile Anniversary, brings new content to both MP and Battle Royale, including new Battle Pass, Operators, map features, and more.
Season 11 Details:
Let’s get right to it.
Hit up The Club in the Anniversary Event
With the push of a button, Hidora Kai has unleashed a massive EMP attack, driving the Operators deep underground into hidden bunkers. When not out in the field, they make themselves at home in The Club, a new social and play space featuring mini-games, NPC missions, and more.
Welcome to The Club
Let’s get this party started. Choose from one of four custom made soundtracks as you explore the new area. Hit up the bar to watch some television while chugging down Juggernog, pick up mission tasks from NPC characters like Adler from the upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and take a spin on the Anniversary Machine for the chance to earn special rewards.
There’s even more to uncover in the Club, too, though we’ll let the eagle eyed amongst you discover it for yourselves.
Earn More Rewards with Anniversary Machine
Earn Coins to spend on the Anniversary Machine simply by playing Multiplayer and Battle Royale and by completing tasks and mini games in the Club. Each spin awards Points, which at certain milestones will unlock new epic rewards like the Chicom – Starstruck weapon blueprint, the Merc 5 – Going Gold character skin, plus an epic weapon charm and calling card.
New Battle Royale Map
For all the Battle Royale fans out there, have we got a treat for you. For our Anniversary Season we’re adding a limited time second map with Alcatraz!
First seen in Blackout in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Alcatraz challenges players to fight for survival in and around the infamous San Francisco Bay prison.
Alcatraz is a smaller map than Isolated, our original BR map, placing a greater focus on close-quarters engagements. Keep your head on a swivel and take advantage of the map’s verticality to get up high and rain destruction on your enemies below. Gather your loot fast, watch those corners, and be the last squad standing.
Keep your wits about you to earn new rewards like rare weapon camos and an epic calling card.
Earn More Rewards in the Anniversary Battle Pass
Anniversary adds 50 new tiers of free and premium content, including new characters, weapon blueprints, weapon charms, a new scorestreak, new weapon, and more. Here are some of the highlights:
Battle Pass Free Tiers
Reach Tier 14 to unlock the free Advanced UAV scorestreak — earn enough score to call out this bad boy and you’ll see not just the location of enemy players but the direction they’re facing, too. Progress to Tier 21 to unlock the Fennec SMG, a new functional weapon that features a blazing fast fire rate.
Premium Pass Tiers
Purchase the Battle Pass for the chance to unlock all 50 tiers of content in the Anniversary Battle Pass. Build out your Operator roster with Spectre – Pixel Spy, Reaper – Premium, Zero – Nebula, and Scylla – Future Vice. Take on enemies in style with weapons from the Anime style Neon series, and get right to business with the new Fennec using the Fennec – Verdant weapon blueprint.
New Multiplayer Maps, Modes, and More
The Anniversary Season kicks off with a new Gunfight and 1v1 Duel map, King, along with the return of the fan-favorite Halloween Standoff. We’ve got new Multiplayer modes, too.
New Gunfight and 1v1 Duel Map: King
The iconic map that helped launch Gunfight in Modern Warfare is now live on mobile! Match up in 2v2 Gunfight for tactical teamwork or go head to head in 1v1 Duel.
Will you race straight up the center platform to the enemy spawn, or take the side tunnel for a quick flank? Or will you trade shots across the side lanes, hoping for an early round kill? Whatever your plan, keep your sights up and your senses sharp.
Check out our Mobile Map Snapshot: King article for an in-depth guide to the map. See the Related Articles section at the bottom of this page for more details.
New Multiplayer Map: Halloween Standoff
A fan favorite from last year’s Halloween event, we’re happy to announce the limited time return of Halloween Standoff. This spooky nighttime version finds Operators battling in the streets amongst a full moon, haunted jack-o-lanterns, and other unsettling Halloween frights. Get your wits about you and join in the fight.
New Multiplayer Modes: Cranked and 10v10 Kill Confirmed
Originally appearing in Call of Duty: Ghosts, Cranked is Team Deathmatch with an explosive twist. Any time you eliminate an enemy player, a 30 second timer begins. During this time, you’ll enjoy faster movement and weapon handling, and your kills are worth double points. Though if you fail to take out another enemy within that time frame — Boom! Goodbye, Operator.
10v10 Kill Confirmed combines two fan favorite modes into one. Launching later in the Season as part of the Pumpkin Confirmed playlist along with more Halloween festivities, 10v10 Kill Confirmed will use pumpkins instead of the traditional dog tags. Good thing you’ve got a backpack to carry them all along.
Unlock the Tactician Perk in a New Seasonal Challenge
Coming later in the Season is the new Tactician perk, unlockable through completion of the Heavy Duty Seasonal Challenge launching on October 14. This one’s for the demolition crew, as Tactician grants a second tactical grenade or throwable. Enemy on the point? You’ve got the power to flush them out.
Rank Series 7 from 10.2020 – 12.2020
New Ranked mode series rewards
- New Epic Blueprint: Kilo Bolt-Action – Dealer
- New Epic Soldier: T.E.D.D – Where To Sir?
- New Epic Frame: Steeled Frame
- New Epic Calling Card: High Roller
- New Epic Charm: Series 7
New Battle Pass available October 15th!
New Premium Battle Pass Rewards
- New Epic Soldiers
- New Epic Blueprints: QQ9 – Neon Grunge, KRM-262 – Point and Click, DL Q33 – Neon Burst, AK117 – Neon Lotus, Fennec – Verdant
- New Legendary Calling Card: Tac Insertion
- New CODM themed items
New Free Battle Pass Rewards
- New base SMG: Fennec. An aggressive and fully automatic submachine gun with buttery smooth recoil and a blazing fast rate of fire that is exceptional for strategic room clearing and holding down the front line.
- New Scorestreak: Advanced UAV. Reveals the real-time position and direction of enemies on a player’s mini map
New Events and Rewards
- Stay tuned for special Anniversary and Halloween events!
- New challenges and missions with new rewards
- New functional gun: NA-45. Hailing from Advanced Warfare, the NA-45 deals explosive damage on the second round when shot near the first.
- New Perk: Tactician. Spawn with an extra piece of tactical equipment.
- New Featured Game Mode – Cranked Mode
- Fight or die! Get kills or assists to delay the countdown to your own destruction. If your timer hits 0, the results will be explosive.
- Available on Crash, Standoff, Crossfire, Cage, Rust, Shipment
- Check back later for a Halloween themed fan favorite mode!
- King. The fan favorite Gunfight map comes to Call of Duty: Mobile! Fight to the death in this close quarters experience.
- Available for: Gunfight, Duel
- Standoff gets spooky! Coming soon.
- New gun perk for Fennec: Akimbo. Dual wield two weapons. High rate of fire with disabled ADS
- New attachment for AK 47: 5.45 Caliber Ammo. Greatly increase fire rate, good for close-range combat
- New attachment for HVK30: Large Caliber Ammo. Increase damage to head and upper chest shots, good for mid-range combat.
- 10v10 TDM, 10v10 DOM, Kill Confirmed and Capture the Flag will be available on more maps
- Attack of the Undead: Increased the main weapon damage and HP of survivors at 8th and 10th kill. Increases the HP and axe damage of undead after 2nd and 4th kill.
- New Marker Setting: Allow player to customize size and opacity of objective marker and item marker in “SETTINGS -> BASIC -> MP MODE”. Now you can identify enemies with clear vision.
BATTLE ROYALE UPDATES
- New Weapon: Purifier. A high-pressure flamethrower that causes burning damage over time to enemies in close range. Jump into water to stop the burning.
- New Mod: Sleuth. Damaging an enemy outlines their profile and reveals their location on the mini map for a short time.
- New Ammo: Ballistic Expert. New ammo for special weapons, including War Machine, Tempest, Annihilator, and Purifier
- Players can now equip Legendary and Epic Camos in “Loadout -> Battle Royale -> Weapon Camos”
- New automatic obstacle avoidance feature for wheeled land vehicles. Can be turned off in “SETTINGS -> BR SETTINGS -> VEHICLE”.
- Set default Armor Plate loot limit setting in “SETTINGS -> BR SETTINGS -> LOOT SETTING”.
- New setting to switch to main weapon automatically after throwing one lethal or tactical equipment. In “SETTINGS -> BASIC -> BR MODE”.
IMPROVEMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
- Increased damage of QQ9 while 10mm 30 round Reload Ammunition attachment equipped
- Slightly decreased AK47 recoil control and accuracy
- FHJ can now fire without locking on a target
- Decreased explosion damage radius of FHJ cartridge
- Slightly increased the explosion damage radius of SMRS cartridge
- Decreased movement speed and attack speed of Shadow Blade. Decreased the distance required to lock onto an enemy
- Slightly decreased fire rate, recharge speed, and duration of Annihilator
- Slightly increase fire rate, bullet velocity, and mobility of War Machine
- Increase magazine capacity of Death Machine
- Decreased fire rate of VTOL Scorestreak
- Decreased Scorestreak points earned from Shield Turret kills or destroying a Shield Turret
- Replaced Transform Shield flash with a built-in microwave field emitter that slows and damages enemies
- Increased the throwing speed of all lethal or tactical equipment
- Increased damage range and edge damage of Thermite
- Thermite can now stick to enemies and their deployed devices
- Decreased the defensive range of Trophy System
- Improve the effect range of Flashbang Grenade, Concussion Grenade, and EMP
- Decreased the perception distance of Alert perk
- Decrease the initial explosion range of Molotov Cocktail
- Optimized player animation from prone to sprint
- Added some dying poses.
- Optimize FOV switching animation when using ADS
- Optimized hip-firing animation
- Scopes block less screen area while hip firing
- Size of hip-fire reticle will change according to hip-fire accuracy stats
- Optimized user experience when observing a match
- Optimized mini map in Gun Fight, training ground, and Hardcore
- Fixed a visual issue caused when spamming crouch and prone too frequently
- Fixed an issue where breath shake was similar for all sniper rifles
- Fixed an issue where the laser did not point to the center of the screen when the OWC Laser – Tactical is equipped
- Fixed an issue where Equalizer kills are not counted as operator kills
- Fixed an issue where Molotov Cocktail kills would not count towards a nuke
- Fixed a perspective issue when using Shadow Blade
- Increased quantity and quality of MP Rank rewards
- When the rank level is reset, lower rank players lose fewer points
- New ranking data stat: MVP when defeated.
- More rank points awarded for a winning streak.
- Decreased the difficulty of ranking up in lower rank levels
- Optimized the time allowed to join in the ranked MP matches in progress to minimize the number of unequal matches
- Increased the penalty for ranked MP matches when quitting mid match
- The safe zone now shrinks quicker in the early game.
- Airborne Class: Decreased the concealment while calling in or using an airborne device or landing with wingsuit. Recharge will only start after the previous airborne device expires.
- Ninja Class: Significantly increased mobility
- Clown Class: Increased the speed of zombies and increased the range in which zombies can detect enemies
- Trickster Class: In combat, the holographic decoys released by the enemy and you/teammate are distinguished by red light effects on shoulders
- Decreased the recoil of all sniper rifles
- Slightly decreased AK47 recoil control and accuracy
- Improved hip-fire accuracy of all weapons. Now, SMGs have the best hip-fire accuracy
- War Machine: No longer slows enemies. The magazine capacity is adjusted to 80, and each shot consumes 10 Ballistic Expert ammo.
- Tempest: Significantly increased the charging speed and bullet velocity. Decreased the explosion range. The magazine capacity is adjusted to 80, and each shot consumes 10 Ballistic Expert ammo.
- Annihilator: The magazine capacity is adjusted to 60, and each shot consumes 10 Ballistic Expert ammo.
- Increased the chance of sights being found in Battle Royale.
- Light Trigger Mod and Common, Uncommon and Rare Long Shot Mod have been removed from Battle Royale
- Decrease damage suffered when a vehicle hits an obstacle
- Optimized driving experience land vehicles
- After an airdrop is opened by player for the first time, the green icon on the mini-map will not disappear but become a hollow icon. It will only disappear when all items are looted.
- A new exclusive color and marker for custom weapons from Arsenal.
- Optimized the attachment swap logic when picking up a weapon to replace the current weapon
- Optimized the recommended logic of armor plates. Recommends player to use armor plates when HP is high but armor durability is low
- Optimized the bullet trace path and the collision effects
- Increased the throwing speed of all lethal and tactical equipment
- Optimized animation when landing from higher points
- Optimized animation when climbing through bunker or window
- Optimized animation when using ADS
- Optimized the sound effect when getting hit
- Optimized the visual effect of the safe zone edge in the distant view
- Optimized feedback when hitting an enemy
- Optimized UI prompts when reloading
- Fixed an issue where UI is incorrect after customizing backpack in loadout
- Fixed an issue where there was no feedback on the reticle when headshot kills
Updated the available Blueprint Weapon list in Battle Royale:
- Common: ICR/HBRa3/GKS/QQ9/M4LMG/KRM262/Kilo-Bolt Action
- Uncommon: KN44/ASM10/AK117/HG40/RUS74U/Chopper/Echo/Arctic.50
- Rare: AK47/HBRa3/HG40/QQ9/Cordite/M4LMG/RPD/KRM262/Kilo-Bolt Action/Locus
- Epic KN44/ASM10/ICR/GKS/RUS74U/Chopper/Echo/Arctic.50
- Legendary: AK117/AK47/ICR/HG40/Cordite/RPD/Locus
- Increased quantity and quality of BR Rank rewards
- When the rank level is reset, lower rank players lose fewer points
- New ranking data stat: First Place Earned
- Optimized BR matching efficiency
- New weapon library system. Now players can check all advanced weapons
- Optimize the user experience of the gunsmith system
- Improved user experience of after match summary reports
- In PLAYER PROFILE, now you can check the number of MP&BR Legends in history
SOURCE: Call of Duty: Mobile
How to get Black Ops Cold War Beta Bonus Content
Activision has announced players can get bonus content for playing Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s Beta.
The Beta will officially begin on October 8 in early access on PlayStation 4 with other platforms to follow.
Black Ops Cold War Bonus – SMG Blueprint
All players who reach Level 10 within the Beta will receive an SMG Weapon Blueprint at the launch of Black Ops Cold War.
A Weapon Blueprint is a variant of a weapon family within the game, complete with its own unique name and cosmetic differences. Weapon Blueprints may also come pre-equipped with attachments, allowing you to use them on that specific weapon without needing to level it up to unlock those attachments organically. These attachments can be swapped out in favor of other attachments earned by levelling up the weapon normally.
Russell Adler in Call of Duty®: Mobile
Activision has also announced a bonus content item for Call of Duty: Mobile for playing the beta. Everyone who plays the Black Ops Cold War Beta will get Russell Adler as a new character to use in Call of Duty: Mobile.
Here’s the steps you need to complete to get Russell Alder:
Step 1: If you haven’t already, create or link your Activision Account in Call of Duty Mobile. Click here for detailed specific instructions on how to do this.
Step 2: Download and play the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Beta through the same Activision Account. It doesn’t matter what platform you’re on or what day you play; so long as you play on the same Activision Account you linked your Call of Duty: Mobile profile to, you’re eligible to receive this reward. Check out the Black Ops Cold War Beta schedule here.
Step 3: Check your e-mail address tied to your Activision Account for your unique code to unlock Adler. Codes will be sent the week after the Beta ends. The e-mail should be in your inbox but may appear in another folder; check them all before following up with Activision Support.
Step 4: Once you receive a code, visit https://www.callofduty.com/redemption and enter your UID (found in your Call of Duty: Mobile profile, under your username) as well as that unique code.
Step 5: Head to Call of Duty: Mobile’s in-game mailbox to claim your reward, and dive into Call of Duty: Mobile’s Multiplayer and Battle Royale with this master of espionage and deception.
Modern Warfare & Warzone Oct 23 Update: Playlists & Bug Fixes
Infinity Ward has released a new playlist update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone. This...
PlayStation exclusive Black Ops Cold War Zombies mode revealed
Sony PlayStation has announced the PlayStation exclusive content for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. The exclusive PlayStation content...
Call of Duty: Mobile surpasses 300 million downloads
Activision Blizzard has revealed that Call of Duty: Mobile has reached a new milestone. In a tweet celebrating one year...