The latest season of Call of Duty: Mobile is live now! Season 8 The Forge is going live now on iOS and Android, and brings a variety of new content for players.
The new content includes High-Rise MP map debuting from MW2, new MP modes, new weapons, and more.
Available at launch is:
- New MP Map: Highrise
- New MP Mode: Juggernaut
- New Perk – Shrapnel
- New Weapons: HBRa3 and DRH
Here’s the roadmap:
Call of Duty: Mobile – July 9th Community Update
Greetings Call of Duty: Mobile Community, we are thrilled and delighted to finally share that our brand-new season is called The Forge and it is available right now! Check out the release trailer:
This brand new post-apocalyptic season is filled with characters, items, and events all focused around surviving in the wasteland. We’ll go over all of those specifics below for the new Battle Pass, new events, and the wide variety of new content releasing right now or throughout the season.
Let’s jump into the update below and go over all of those specifics for Season 8: The Forge.
Here is the full look at most events currently running or coming soon in COD Mobile**:**
- 7/10 – 7/16 ~ One Shot One Kill
- 7/10 – 7/16 ~ Gun Game Team Fight
- 7/10 – 7/16 ~ Highrise Brawl
- 7/10 – 7/16 ~ Juggernaut Mania
- 7/17 – 7/30 ~ Solstice Awakened
- 7/10 ~ New Seasonal Challenges
- 7/10 ~ Credit Store Update
- All Month Long ~ Juggernaut Mode
- All Month Long ~ Training Mode
- All Month Long ~ Kill Confirmed
*All Dates UTC
While we aren’t listing those notes here, you find some update notes upon launching the game or on the App Store or Google Play Store under the “What’s new section”. However, outside of smaller details most of that is covered here and if you have any questions about any events or new pieces of content then please feel free to reach out.
Season 8 – Roadmap
We are back with a brand-new season and a brand-new Roadmap! As per usual, this doesn’t contain everything coming out in the season but it is meant to give a general look at some of the major pieces of content coming out alongside an estimation of when they might be releasing. Have a look.
Season 8 – Battle Pass
While there are a large number of items available to acquire in the free and premium versions of this season’s Battle Pass, many of which are themed exclusively around this season’s post-apocalyptic theme, we do have a few standouts in each portion of the pass. Here is a quick summary.
Free Battle Pass
- Perk – Shrapnel (tier 14)
- New Weapon – DR-H – Common (tier 21)
- PDW-57 – Desperate Measures (tier 41)
- RUS-79U – Desperate Measures (tier 50)
Paid Battle Pass
- Tank Dempsey – Wrecker (tier 1)
- KN-44 – Living Rust (tier 1)
- Tank – Wrecked (tier 1)
- Reaper – The Grinder (tier 12)
- Prophet – Dust Bowl (tier 30)
- AK117 – Kit Bag (tier 40)
- Emote – Rage Quit (tier 49)
- Kreuger – Reaper (tier 50)
- DR-H – Chained (tier 50)
- Legendary Calling Card – Hot Metal (tier 50)
This Battle Pass contains a few firsts, like the first skin for the (love it or hate it) Tank BR vehicle, the newest assault rifle, the DR-H, and the Perk, Shrapnel. We also have multiple characters in the pass, including Tank Dempsey, Reaper, Prophet, and Kreuger. Lastly, due to community feedback we’ve brought emotes back into the Battle Pass with Rage Quit at tier 49.
Lastly, there is the extra benefit to the Premium or Premium+ Battle Pass: a season long BP XP bonus. Purchase either of those versions and receive a 25% bonus to XP earned from matches played.
For more information on that and the whole seasonal release, including the Battle Pass, take a look at our newest Activision Games Blog post: ATVI – S8 Blog
Juggernaut Mode & Challenge
The newest mode to land in Call of Duty: Mobile is the Multiplayer mode – Juggernaut. This classic Call of Duty mode from Modern Warfare 3 is all about 5 vs 1 gameplay with five players attempting to take down the Juggernaut for guts, glory, and of course the highest score.
This old mode has been revamped with a few new mechanics to make it unique to COD: Mobile. First off, the Juggernaut is the X-51 Goliath (the scorestreak) equipped with the death machine and plenty of armor. There are no loadouts and instead you’ll able to find and use armament boxes that provide operator skills or buffs.
Here are the basic details for Juggernaut mode:
- Total Players: 6
- Any player that takes down the Juggernaut becomes the Juggernaut
- No Loadouts, Operator Skills (outside of armament boxes), or scorestreaks are available
- The first player to reach the score limit wins
In addition, we have an event running alongside the mode called Juggernaut Mania. Running until July 16th, this event offers you a variety of rewards for playing Juggernaut mode while completing various tasks and earning some sweet victories.
For completing these tasks, you can acquire the M4LMG – Sight Unseen, Gravedigger Frame, J358 – Stream, or other rewards. It is all live now, so check it out in-game.
Highrise Map & Challenge
This fan-favorite map from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 makes its way to Call of Duty: Mobile as a part of this newest release! This mid-size Multiplayer map offers a wide variety of engagements across an open roof-top, close quarter offices, and throughout a multi-tiered layout that challenges you at every turn. Smgs, shotguns, and assault rifles will be at home here and adaptable to most scenarios.
This map is available on a wide variety of permanent and limited modes, including Juggernaut, Attack of the Undead, Kill Confirmed, Team Death Match, Search & Destroy and Domination. Get a tour of Highrise in our latest flyby video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/ZkCtQpbLFoI
In addition, if you are looking for the real low-down of the map alongside some tips, tricks, and loadout recommendations then look no further than our Highrise Map Snapshot.
Of course, Highrise comes with its own event tied to it as well called Highrise Brawl. As you might expect, this challenge is focused purely around just playing this new map. By doing that you can earn credits, Knife – Stream, and the LK24 – Persisted. Complete that before July 16th to collect all of the rewards.
Another new season means another new set of seasonal challenges! This time around we have plenty of new gear to grab – not just weapons – and we’ll give some brief information on all three of those seasonal challenges below alongside highlights of some of the rewards available.
Survival of the Fittest
This six-part seasonal challenge is for all of you Battle Royale fans! Complete a wide variety of tasks, like shooting down helicopters, using the tank, or just playing BR matches and you’ll have an array of different gear to earn.
- (Uncommon) Motorcycle – Arctic Digital
- (Uncommon) ORV – Wasteland Red
- (Uncommon) RUS-79U – Arctic Digital
- (Rare) Calling Card – Reclaimed
- (Rare) Pharo – Sight Unseen
This four-part seasonal challenge has you completing tasks focused entirely around Operator Skills and in particular showing your dominance with Gravity Spikes, the H.I.V.E., the Sparrow, and the Purifier. Complete these tasks and you’ll earn Battle Pass XP and credits, but also the following:
- (Uncommon) DL Q33 – Arctic Digital
- (Rare) Calling Card – Take Off
This eight-part seasonal challenge has the toughest tasks of these initial three challenges, but it also has the most rewards. These tasks require you to use a variety of different weapons to get kills in specific circumstances or scenarios, like by using specific attachments only. However, this is also the first way, outside of Ranked, to earn the long sought after HBRa3.
This one has a huge number of rewards to earn, like more Battle Pass XP, but here are the main rewards:
- (Uncommon) AK-47 Arctic Digital
- (Rare) Calling Card – Inferno
- (Rare) ICR-1 – Persisted
- (Common) HBRa3
- (Rare) HBRa3 – Persisted
We’ll have more seasonal challenges starting later on in the season, like usual, and with more weapons, items, and general gear to earn. Keep an eye out for those details in future updates.
Credit Store Update
What’s another seasonal release with another credit store update 😉? Well, this one is nearly entirely weapon focused so if you’ve been missing out any of these specific weapon types now is a good time to jump in and start trying it out. Here are all of the items releasing today.
- (Epic) RUS-79U – Moonstone
- BK57 – Strapped
- Striker – Riveted Green
- AK-47 – Dark Fiber
- Backpack – Ashen Viper
Operator Skill – Katana
While this operator skill isn’t releasing alongside the season release (it is actually releasing late in the season) we still would like to highlight it and show the specifics of how you can slice through your enemies with this new skill.
This Operator Skill is straight-forward: activate it, lock onto nearby enemies (even through smoke), and slice away with lethal one-shot melee attacks. You’ll go into third person while this skill is activated, which will help you stay alert, but you’ll still be just as vulnerable as normal to enemy gunfire. Check it out in action.0:000:15
This will be available to be earned through an event called Katana Kill towards the end of July/beginning of August. Keep an eye out for that exact date in future community updates.
Solstice Awakened Event
This post-apocalyptic event will have you collecting items while playing various maps. All of these items are based around resources that have to be gathered using featured playlists and each playlist will offer different resources. You’ll just need to get kills in these playlists and you’ll automatically acquire resources, which you can then exchange for rewards.
This mode comes out on July 17th so we’ll have more specific details then on how it will work, but get ready for some more earnable weapons, like a S8 themed epic Man-O-War assault rifle
Days of Summer Event
While Solstice Awakened is coming rather soon Days of Summer will be hitting the beaches in the later part of the season. This wet and wild event will offer a variety of unique Summer themed rewards alongside a variety of general tasks. Most importantly, what is in for you? Well, just some entirely new and unique items that have never been released before 😉.
We’ll have our very first skin for an Operator Skill releasing in this event for the Purifier and a brand-new character. Some of those items will be coming in the form of grindable challenges while other items may be paid content. We will be sure to share plenty more about that as we get closer to that event!
Public Test Build
Shortly after the release of this season we’ll have another public test build coming and with some early content for our next update. We’ll have a unique post up just for that release and just a reminder that this build will be only for Android devices, and it is a separate app that will not interfere the current version of Call of Duty: Mobile.
It will feature some unique content from that future update and it is something we are eager to get your feedback on as early as possible. That feedback will go towards shaping how this feature releases in August. In addition, we may have more public test builds release after the first with more S9 content.
Please check back early next week for a separate post all about that and thanks to everyone in advance who jumps in to help us test this content.
Newest Weapon – DR-H
The most recently added weapon to the game is an assault rifle, the DR-H. This short to mid-range weapon has unique attachments and a strong damage output, but you’ll have to contend with a high recoil.
The OTM is a new attachment for this weapon and it increases any shots that hit an enemy player’s body. Additionally, the damage drop off is unique to assault rifles in regard to how long it takes for damage to decrease over range. Check that all out in our newest video highlighting this weapon.
You can find this new weapon specifically in the S8 Battle Pass and with free and premium options.
While there is so much releasing today, like that jam-packed character driven Battle Pass, there is also so much more coming throughout the season, like two unique seasonal events (Days of Summer and Solstice Awakened), seasonal challenges, limited time modes, more World Championship events, and a wide variety of giveaways and events going through our social media or community channels.
Keep an eye out for all of that releasing through the season and please keep on sharing your feedback, any bug reports, and your wonderful creative designs for weapons, character art, and everything else. Let the memes roll!
See you all next early next week for another post about the Public Test Build and enjoy the new Season!
SOURCE: The Call of Duty: Mobile Team
Call of Duty: Mobile surpasses 300 million downloads
Activision Blizzard has revealed that Call of Duty: Mobile has reached a new milestone.
In a tweet celebrating one year since its launch, the company has announced that the game has now passed 300 million downloads worldwide.
Call of Duty: Mobile continues to see incredible success for Activision since its October 1, 2019 launch. The game broke records for the fastest growing mobile title in history with 150 million downloads in its first month. The last update on the numbers provided on downloads was in June, when it was revealed that the game had over 250 million downloads.
In the tweet, it features Activision’s Matt Lewis, Sr. Director, Mobile Product Management talking about the game’s year and its success.
To celebrate it’s one year, Activision released Call of Duty: Mobile Season 11, which is the game’s Anniversary season. The new season featured Alcatraz Battle Royale map, new MP modes and maps, and more cosmetic items across the game.
Call of Duty: Mobile is available on iOS for iPhone & iPad and Android.
CoD Mobile Anniversary Season 11 – Patch Notes & Content
It’s been one year since Call of Duty: Mobile officially released worldwide. The mobile title was one of Activision’s first massive pushes to bring Call of Duty to mobile in a way that was effective.
Now, one year later, the game is releasing its 11th Season to celebrate its one year. The new Season, Call of Duty: Mobile Anniversary, brings new content to both MP and Battle Royale, including new Battle Pass, Operators, map features, and more.
Season 11 Details:
Let’s get right to it.
Hit up The Club in the Anniversary Event
With the push of a button, Hidora Kai has unleashed a massive EMP attack, driving the Operators deep underground into hidden bunkers. When not out in the field, they make themselves at home in The Club, a new social and play space featuring mini-games, NPC missions, and more.
Welcome to The Club
Let’s get this party started. Choose from one of four custom made soundtracks as you explore the new area. Hit up the bar to watch some television while chugging down Juggernog, pick up mission tasks from NPC characters like Adler from the upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and take a spin on the Anniversary Machine for the chance to earn special rewards.
There’s even more to uncover in the Club, too, though we’ll let the eagle eyed amongst you discover it for yourselves.
Earn More Rewards with Anniversary Machine
Earn Coins to spend on the Anniversary Machine simply by playing Multiplayer and Battle Royale and by completing tasks and mini games in the Club. Each spin awards Points, which at certain milestones will unlock new epic rewards like the Chicom – Starstruck weapon blueprint, the Merc 5 – Going Gold character skin, plus an epic weapon charm and calling card.
New Battle Royale Map
For all the Battle Royale fans out there, have we got a treat for you. For our Anniversary Season we’re adding a limited time second map with Alcatraz!
First seen in Blackout in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Alcatraz challenges players to fight for survival in and around the infamous San Francisco Bay prison.
Alcatraz is a smaller map than Isolated, our original BR map, placing a greater focus on close-quarters engagements. Keep your head on a swivel and take advantage of the map’s verticality to get up high and rain destruction on your enemies below. Gather your loot fast, watch those corners, and be the last squad standing.
Keep your wits about you to earn new rewards like rare weapon camos and an epic calling card.
Earn More Rewards in the Anniversary Battle Pass
Anniversary adds 50 new tiers of free and premium content, including new characters, weapon blueprints, weapon charms, a new scorestreak, new weapon, and more. Here are some of the highlights:
Battle Pass Free Tiers
Reach Tier 14 to unlock the free Advanced UAV scorestreak — earn enough score to call out this bad boy and you’ll see not just the location of enemy players but the direction they’re facing, too. Progress to Tier 21 to unlock the Fennec SMG, a new functional weapon that features a blazing fast fire rate.
Premium Pass Tiers
Purchase the Battle Pass for the chance to unlock all 50 tiers of content in the Anniversary Battle Pass. Build out your Operator roster with Spectre – Pixel Spy, Reaper – Premium, Zero – Nebula, and Scylla – Future Vice. Take on enemies in style with weapons from the Anime style Neon series, and get right to business with the new Fennec using the Fennec – Verdant weapon blueprint.
New Multiplayer Maps, Modes, and More
The Anniversary Season kicks off with a new Gunfight and 1v1 Duel map, King, along with the return of the fan-favorite Halloween Standoff. We’ve got new Multiplayer modes, too.
New Gunfight and 1v1 Duel Map: King
The iconic map that helped launch Gunfight in Modern Warfare is now live on mobile! Match up in 2v2 Gunfight for tactical teamwork or go head to head in 1v1 Duel.
Will you race straight up the center platform to the enemy spawn, or take the side tunnel for a quick flank? Or will you trade shots across the side lanes, hoping for an early round kill? Whatever your plan, keep your sights up and your senses sharp.
Check out our Mobile Map Snapshot: King article for an in-depth guide to the map. See the Related Articles section at the bottom of this page for more details.
New Multiplayer Map: Halloween Standoff
A fan favorite from last year’s Halloween event, we’re happy to announce the limited time return of Halloween Standoff. This spooky nighttime version finds Operators battling in the streets amongst a full moon, haunted jack-o-lanterns, and other unsettling Halloween frights. Get your wits about you and join in the fight.
New Multiplayer Modes: Cranked and 10v10 Kill Confirmed
Originally appearing in Call of Duty: Ghosts, Cranked is Team Deathmatch with an explosive twist. Any time you eliminate an enemy player, a 30 second timer begins. During this time, you’ll enjoy faster movement and weapon handling, and your kills are worth double points. Though if you fail to take out another enemy within that time frame — Boom! Goodbye, Operator.
10v10 Kill Confirmed combines two fan favorite modes into one. Launching later in the Season as part of the Pumpkin Confirmed playlist along with more Halloween festivities, 10v10 Kill Confirmed will use pumpkins instead of the traditional dog tags. Good thing you’ve got a backpack to carry them all along.
Unlock the Tactician Perk in a New Seasonal Challenge
Coming later in the Season is the new Tactician perk, unlockable through completion of the Heavy Duty Seasonal Challenge launching on October 14. This one’s for the demolition crew, as Tactician grants a second tactical grenade or throwable. Enemy on the point? You’ve got the power to flush them out.
Rank Series 7 from 10.2020 – 12.2020
New Ranked mode series rewards
- New Epic Blueprint: Kilo Bolt-Action – Dealer
- New Epic Soldier: T.E.D.D – Where To Sir?
- New Epic Frame: Steeled Frame
- New Epic Calling Card: High Roller
- New Epic Charm: Series 7
New Battle Pass available October 15th!
New Premium Battle Pass Rewards
- New Epic Soldiers
- New Epic Blueprints: QQ9 – Neon Grunge, KRM-262 – Point and Click, DL Q33 – Neon Burst, AK117 – Neon Lotus, Fennec – Verdant
- New Legendary Calling Card: Tac Insertion
- New CODM themed items
New Free Battle Pass Rewards
- New base SMG: Fennec. An aggressive and fully automatic submachine gun with buttery smooth recoil and a blazing fast rate of fire that is exceptional for strategic room clearing and holding down the front line.
- New Scorestreak: Advanced UAV. Reveals the real-time position and direction of enemies on a player’s mini map
New Events and Rewards
- Stay tuned for special Anniversary and Halloween events!
- New challenges and missions with new rewards
- New functional gun: NA-45. Hailing from Advanced Warfare, the NA-45 deals explosive damage on the second round when shot near the first.
- New Perk: Tactician. Spawn with an extra piece of tactical equipment.
- New Featured Game Mode – Cranked Mode
- Fight or die! Get kills or assists to delay the countdown to your own destruction. If your timer hits 0, the results will be explosive.
- Available on Crash, Standoff, Crossfire, Cage, Rust, Shipment
- Check back later for a Halloween themed fan favorite mode!
- King. The fan favorite Gunfight map comes to Call of Duty: Mobile! Fight to the death in this close quarters experience.
- Available for: Gunfight, Duel
- Standoff gets spooky! Coming soon.
- New gun perk for Fennec: Akimbo. Dual wield two weapons. High rate of fire with disabled ADS
- New attachment for AK 47: 5.45 Caliber Ammo. Greatly increase fire rate, good for close-range combat
- New attachment for HVK30: Large Caliber Ammo. Increase damage to head and upper chest shots, good for mid-range combat.
- 10v10 TDM, 10v10 DOM, Kill Confirmed and Capture the Flag will be available on more maps
- Attack of the Undead: Increased the main weapon damage and HP of survivors at 8th and 10th kill. Increases the HP and axe damage of undead after 2nd and 4th kill.
- New Marker Setting: Allow player to customize size and opacity of objective marker and item marker in “SETTINGS -> BASIC -> MP MODE”. Now you can identify enemies with clear vision.
BATTLE ROYALE UPDATES
- New Weapon: Purifier. A high-pressure flamethrower that causes burning damage over time to enemies in close range. Jump into water to stop the burning.
- New Mod: Sleuth. Damaging an enemy outlines their profile and reveals their location on the mini map for a short time.
- New Ammo: Ballistic Expert. New ammo for special weapons, including War Machine, Tempest, Annihilator, and Purifier
- Players can now equip Legendary and Epic Camos in “Loadout -> Battle Royale -> Weapon Camos”
- New automatic obstacle avoidance feature for wheeled land vehicles. Can be turned off in “SETTINGS -> BR SETTINGS -> VEHICLE”.
- Set default Armor Plate loot limit setting in “SETTINGS -> BR SETTINGS -> LOOT SETTING”.
- New setting to switch to main weapon automatically after throwing one lethal or tactical equipment. In “SETTINGS -> BASIC -> BR MODE”.
IMPROVEMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS
- Increased damage of QQ9 while 10mm 30 round Reload Ammunition attachment equipped
- Slightly decreased AK47 recoil control and accuracy
- FHJ can now fire without locking on a target
- Decreased explosion damage radius of FHJ cartridge
- Slightly increased the explosion damage radius of SMRS cartridge
- Decreased movement speed and attack speed of Shadow Blade. Decreased the distance required to lock onto an enemy
- Slightly decreased fire rate, recharge speed, and duration of Annihilator
- Slightly increase fire rate, bullet velocity, and mobility of War Machine
- Increase magazine capacity of Death Machine
- Decreased fire rate of VTOL Scorestreak
- Decreased Scorestreak points earned from Shield Turret kills or destroying a Shield Turret
- Replaced Transform Shield flash with a built-in microwave field emitter that slows and damages enemies
- Increased the throwing speed of all lethal or tactical equipment
- Increased damage range and edge damage of Thermite
- Thermite can now stick to enemies and their deployed devices
- Decreased the defensive range of Trophy System
- Improve the effect range of Flashbang Grenade, Concussion Grenade, and EMP
- Decreased the perception distance of Alert perk
- Decrease the initial explosion range of Molotov Cocktail
- Optimized player animation from prone to sprint
- Added some dying poses.
- Optimize FOV switching animation when using ADS
- Optimized hip-firing animation
- Scopes block less screen area while hip firing
- Size of hip-fire reticle will change according to hip-fire accuracy stats
- Optimized user experience when observing a match
- Optimized mini map in Gun Fight, training ground, and Hardcore
- Fixed a visual issue caused when spamming crouch and prone too frequently
- Fixed an issue where breath shake was similar for all sniper rifles
- Fixed an issue where the laser did not point to the center of the screen when the OWC Laser – Tactical is equipped
- Fixed an issue where Equalizer kills are not counted as operator kills
- Fixed an issue where Molotov Cocktail kills would not count towards a nuke
- Fixed a perspective issue when using Shadow Blade
- Increased quantity and quality of MP Rank rewards
- When the rank level is reset, lower rank players lose fewer points
- New ranking data stat: MVP when defeated.
- More rank points awarded for a winning streak.
- Decreased the difficulty of ranking up in lower rank levels
- Optimized the time allowed to join in the ranked MP matches in progress to minimize the number of unequal matches
- Increased the penalty for ranked MP matches when quitting mid match
- The safe zone now shrinks quicker in the early game.
- Airborne Class: Decreased the concealment while calling in or using an airborne device or landing with wingsuit. Recharge will only start after the previous airborne device expires.
- Ninja Class: Significantly increased mobility
- Clown Class: Increased the speed of zombies and increased the range in which zombies can detect enemies
- Trickster Class: In combat, the holographic decoys released by the enemy and you/teammate are distinguished by red light effects on shoulders
- Decreased the recoil of all sniper rifles
- Slightly decreased AK47 recoil control and accuracy
- Improved hip-fire accuracy of all weapons. Now, SMGs have the best hip-fire accuracy
- War Machine: No longer slows enemies. The magazine capacity is adjusted to 80, and each shot consumes 10 Ballistic Expert ammo.
- Tempest: Significantly increased the charging speed and bullet velocity. Decreased the explosion range. The magazine capacity is adjusted to 80, and each shot consumes 10 Ballistic Expert ammo.
- Annihilator: The magazine capacity is adjusted to 60, and each shot consumes 10 Ballistic Expert ammo.
- Increased the chance of sights being found in Battle Royale.
- Light Trigger Mod and Common, Uncommon and Rare Long Shot Mod have been removed from Battle Royale
- Decrease damage suffered when a vehicle hits an obstacle
- Optimized driving experience land vehicles
- After an airdrop is opened by player for the first time, the green icon on the mini-map will not disappear but become a hollow icon. It will only disappear when all items are looted.
- A new exclusive color and marker for custom weapons from Arsenal.
- Optimized the attachment swap logic when picking up a weapon to replace the current weapon
- Optimized the recommended logic of armor plates. Recommends player to use armor plates when HP is high but armor durability is low
- Optimized the bullet trace path and the collision effects
- Increased the throwing speed of all lethal and tactical equipment
- Optimized animation when landing from higher points
- Optimized animation when climbing through bunker or window
- Optimized animation when using ADS
- Optimized the sound effect when getting hit
- Optimized the visual effect of the safe zone edge in the distant view
- Optimized feedback when hitting an enemy
- Optimized UI prompts when reloading
- Fixed an issue where UI is incorrect after customizing backpack in loadout
- Fixed an issue where there was no feedback on the reticle when headshot kills
Updated the available Blueprint Weapon list in Battle Royale:
- Common: ICR/HBRa3/GKS/QQ9/M4LMG/KRM262/Kilo-Bolt Action
- Uncommon: KN44/ASM10/AK117/HG40/RUS74U/Chopper/Echo/Arctic.50
- Rare: AK47/HBRa3/HG40/QQ9/Cordite/M4LMG/RPD/KRM262/Kilo-Bolt Action/Locus
- Epic KN44/ASM10/ICR/GKS/RUS74U/Chopper/Echo/Arctic.50
- Legendary: AK117/AK47/ICR/HG40/Cordite/RPD/Locus
- Increased quantity and quality of BR Rank rewards
- When the rank level is reset, lower rank players lose fewer points
- New ranking data stat: First Place Earned
- Optimized BR matching efficiency
- New weapon library system. Now players can check all advanced weapons
- Optimize the user experience of the gunsmith system
- Improved user experience of after match summary reports
- In PLAYER PROFILE, now you can check the number of MP&BR Legends in history
SOURCE: Call of Duty: Mobile
How to get Black Ops Cold War Beta Bonus Content
Activision has announced players can get bonus content for playing Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s Beta.
The Beta will officially begin on October 8 in early access on PlayStation 4 with other platforms to follow.
Black Ops Cold War Bonus – SMG Blueprint
All players who reach Level 10 within the Beta will receive an SMG Weapon Blueprint at the launch of Black Ops Cold War.
A Weapon Blueprint is a variant of a weapon family within the game, complete with its own unique name and cosmetic differences. Weapon Blueprints may also come pre-equipped with attachments, allowing you to use them on that specific weapon without needing to level it up to unlock those attachments organically. These attachments can be swapped out in favor of other attachments earned by levelling up the weapon normally.
Russell Adler in Call of Duty®: Mobile
Activision has also announced a bonus content item for Call of Duty: Mobile for playing the beta. Everyone who plays the Black Ops Cold War Beta will get Russell Adler as a new character to use in Call of Duty: Mobile.
Here’s the steps you need to complete to get Russell Alder:
Step 1: If you haven’t already, create or link your Activision Account in Call of Duty Mobile. Click here for detailed specific instructions on how to do this.
Step 2: Download and play the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Beta through the same Activision Account. It doesn’t matter what platform you’re on or what day you play; so long as you play on the same Activision Account you linked your Call of Duty: Mobile profile to, you’re eligible to receive this reward. Check out the Black Ops Cold War Beta schedule here.
Step 3: Check your e-mail address tied to your Activision Account for your unique code to unlock Adler. Codes will be sent the week after the Beta ends. The e-mail should be in your inbox but may appear in another folder; check them all before following up with Activision Support.
Step 4: Once you receive a code, visit https://www.callofduty.com/redemption and enter your UID (found in your Call of Duty: Mobile profile, under your username) as well as that unique code.
Step 5: Head to Call of Duty: Mobile’s in-game mailbox to claim your reward, and dive into Call of Duty: Mobile’s Multiplayer and Battle Royale with this master of espionage and deception.
Call of Duty: Mobile surpasses 300 million downloads
Activision Blizzard has revealed that Call of Duty: Mobile has reached a new milestone. In a tweet celebrating one year...
Warzone Season 6 Combat Pack available for PS Plus members
PlayStation Plus players can get another exclusive Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone customization pack. This...
Black Ops Cold War music composed by Jack Wall
Jack Wall has been confirmed as the composer for the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War theme. As first...