Day 1 of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Crossplay Open Beta on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC is wrapping up, and Infinity Ward has shared on Reddit a recap of the day, including what they’re looking into after Day 1 and more.
The studio is continuing to look at the feedback from issues on Xbox One and PC, crashes on other platforms, and more.
The studio also provided an update on what content to expect going into Day 2 of the Crossplay Open Beta.
FROM INFINITY WARD:
It’s been an exciting day for our second weekend of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Crossplay Beta! Everyone at the studio has been watching your livestreams and videos, alongside reading your comments, Tweets, and feedback all across social media. We can’t be more humbled to have so many amazing Call of Duty fans hopping online to join us in our first crossplay beta test. We so much more to show you, especially when we release our first ever 64 player match with Ground War, coming this weekend. Please keep your feedback, thoughts, and opinions coming all throughout the weekend and again, thank you!
Feedback We’re Looking Into:
We’re continuing to experiment with various settings throughout the game and we want to thank you all again for your constructive and thoughtful feedback! This isn’t all of the feedback we’re looking into, but we want to highlight some of the issues you’ve reported…
- This morning, some players were unable to connect on console. This issue was resolved and we thank you for your patience
- Blurriness while ADSing or on the matchmaking screen on PC
- Crashes on Xbox One and PC (please check existing threads on here if you’re experiencing one of these crashes)
- Players are unable to chat with console platforms while on PC
- Players were able to change their input device midmatch. We deployed a fix for this earlier today.
DAY 2 PLAYLISTS
- 6v6 Gun Runner
- 6v6 Grazna Raid
- 6v6 Hackney Yard (Day, Night)
- 6v6 Azhir Cave (Day, Night)
- 10v10 Grazna Raid
Featured Playlists and Filters:
- Game Mode Filter: TDM (Team Deathmatch)
- Game Mode Filter: HQ (Headquarters)
- Game Mode Filter: Cyber Attack
- Game Mode Filter: 10v10 Dom (Domination)
- Game Mode Filter: 10v10 HQ (Headquarters)
- Featured Playlist: NVG (Hackney Yard, Azhir Cave)