Ahead of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare launch, PlayStation Store has put up the trophies for the game.
Here’s a look at each of the trophies. Please note — there are spoilers here, so read at your own discretion.
- Tier 1 (Platinum) Unlock all Trophies
- Press [BOOM] to Defuse (Bronze) Blow up 3 tripwires with explosives.
- Ashes to Ashes (Silver) Burn 4 enemies with a single molotov.
- Hang Time (Bronze) Kill 3 Enemies while you are on a ladder.
- Long Way Down (Silver) Crash a helicopter by shooting the pilot.
- Wild Fire (Gold) Take down a flying Helicopter with a molotov.
- Good Effect on Target (Silver) Kill an enemy with a direct hit from a smoke grenade.
- Out of the Fire (Gold) Complete every single player mission on Veteran or Realism difficulty.
- Tea Time (Silver) Complete the single player Campaign on any difficulty.
- Nothing but Net (Bronze) Neutralize the ‘Fog of War’ machine gun with a frag grenade.
- Trigger Discipline (Gold) Do not injure any civilians in ‘Piccadilly’.
- Play Dead (Silver) Kill all the enemies in the ‘Embedded’ field of dead bodies.
- Companion Block (Silver) Only use one cinder block and bring it to the end of ‘Embedded’.
- Wall Hax (Bronze) Save Alpha 3-2 from being downed.
- Golden Path (Gold) Complete ‘Clean House’ without being hit using one bullet per threat.
- Circus Tour (Bronze) Kill at least one enemy while inside The Reading Place, Aural Chic and both Subway undergrounds.
- Love from Above (Silver) Destroy 4 trucks with 4 drone strikes before they reach the end of their path in ‘The Embassy’.
- Pit Stop (Silver) Stop three APCs with Hadir’s sniper rifle.
- Driver’s Ed (Silver) Shoot the driver of the suicide truck.
- Two Birds (Silver) Kill both soldiers with one shot in ‘Hometown’.
- Tunnel Rat (Silver) Complete ‘The Wolf’s Den’ tunnels using only the 1911.
- Dodged a Bullet (Silver)Never get hit by the sniper while escaping captivity.
- Got Something on Your Face (Silver) Spit on Barkov.
- Hot Swap (Silver) Get at least one kill with eight different weapons when completing ‘Old Comrades’.
- Lights Out (Bronze) Shut off the power to 4 buildings in ‘Going Dark’.
- We Own the Night (Gold) Kill all enemies at the Church, Clocktower, and Pool without anyone calling for backup.
- Warheads on Foreheads (Silver) Reach Barkov’s lab entrance using only drone strikes.
- Liberation (Bronze) Complete all Special Operations missions.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is available October 25 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Modern Warfare devs make secret TTK change with major health boost
Modern Warfare players believe Infinity Ward have made a major TTK adjustment, adding health to players in Ground War.
Modern Warfare players have discovered that Infinity Ward have made a secret change to the game’s Ground War mode, giving players a major health boost.
Modern Warfare dropped all the way back in 2019, yet remains popular with fans even three years later. With the next Call of Duty title set to be Modern Warfare 2, it’s no surprise that people are jumping back onto Infinity Ward’s last offering.
Even though the developers are hard at work finishing up MW2, it seems that Infinity Ward isn’t finished with Modern Warfare just yet, and still drops updates on the game fairly regularly.
The game’s last update dropped alongside Warzone Season 3 Reloaded, but didn’t include extensive patch notes for players to read. After playing the game though, YouTuber and CoD expert JGOD has discovered a secret change that changes Ground War massively.
In a tweet posted on May 29, JGOD revealed that after playing Ground War, he believed that Infinity Ward had raised the base health in the mode.
To prove this, he used the RAM-7, explaining that at 100HP, it should kill in four shots. In Ground War though, it took six bullets. This suggests that the mode’s base health has been increased to 150HP.
JGOD wasn’t the only player who noticed this change, with many replying that they had felt something was different too. “I knew they did something with the recent update,” tweeted one, while TrapGodTO admitted he felt the “time-to-kill had went up” too.
A higher TTK means it is harder to kill opponents, as you need to hit more shots accurately to wipe them out. The reason for this change remains unknown, but that hasn’t stopped players from speculating.
Some believe this change is directly linked to Warzone, where Raven buffed HP in Rebirth Island with the Reloaded patch. Others think Infinity Ward are testing different base healths for Modern Warfare 2. If that is the case, it’s likely we will have to wait for a multiplayer beta for confirmation.
Image credit: Infinity Ward
Which packs are needed for Modern Warfare Multiplayer? Full list
Modern Warfare is a huge game that players need a lot of storage for. Luckily, only certain Modern Warfare packs are needed for Multiplayer.
Knowing what data packs you need to download to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’s Multiplayer can be quite confusing, so we put together a detailed list of what you need and how much space it takes up.
Call of Duty’s Multiplayer has been a fan favorite mode of the franchise pretty much since it was released, and although Modern Warfare isn’t the latest installment, players are still enjoying it.
With the Call of Duty games evolving every year, it’s only natural that the data needed is larger. Therefore, some players may be wondering what data packs they need solely for the Multiplayer mode.
What packs are needed for Modern Warfare Multiplayer?
In recent history, the developers have allowed players to pick and choose what data to download due to the huge amount of storage that the games take up.
This way, players who only play the Multiplayer can uninstall the data for the campaign and any other extra modes. This is great, as it prevents storage from being taken up modes you don’t play.
Luckily there isn’t much that players actually need to play Modern Warfare’s Multiplayer.
Here’s a list of all the Modern Warfare Multiplayer packs you need to have downloaded:
- Base Game: 88.7 GB
- Multiplayer pack: 6.0 GB
- Multiplayer pack 2: 19.9 GB
- Multiplayer and Special Ops Pack: 21.3 GB
In total, this comes to 135.9 GB big and will require a sizable amount of your console storage.
For those on Xbox One, you will need all three of the Modern Warfare Multiplayer packs mentioned above to run the Multiplayer mode.
For those on PC or PlayStation, you only need Data Pack 1 and the Multiplayer Pack 2 in order to run Modern Warfare’s Multiplayer.
So, for those who are either bored of Warzone like some popular streamers have been lately, you may want to head back over to the classic Multiplayer and give the new CX-9 SMG a try. With that being said, these are the data packs you’ll need to do so.
For more on Call of Duty, stay tuned on Charlie INTEL and check out our article on the best PC Settings for Warzone Pacific Season 3.
Image Credits: Raven Software / Activision
Modern Warfare 2 shown to NFL prospects: Title confirmed & first impressions
As top prospects prepare for the NFL draft, they’re getting a first look at Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 during a private CoD event.
NFL draft prospects are giving their first impressions of Modern Warfare 2 as they get an exclusive look at the new Call of Duty title.
Although Vanguard Season 3 has only just begun, Call of Duty players are already looking forward to the next installment in the franchise. The Modern Warfare series is beloved by many players across the globe, thus the excitement for Modern Warfare 2 is high.
There are certainly a ton of rumors beginning to swirl but thanks to a private CoD event for some of the NFL’s top draft prospects, we received an official title for the game as well as first impressions from the players lucky enough to sneak a peek.
We’ve known for a while that the next Call of Duty title is set to be a sequel to 2019’s Modern Warfare. Given the sequel association, most people began calling it Modern Warfare II. While this was in the right ballpark, the event finally confirmed that the title will be Modern Warfare 2.
In addition to title confirmation of the Infinity Ward developed game, several top prospects from the upcoming NFL draft took to social media to share thoughts and opinions on their first look at Modern Warfare 2.
The list of NFL prospects who got a glimpse of Modern Warfare 2 includes Ahmad Gardner, Aidan Hutchinson, and Bo Melton. Both Melton and Hutchinson posted pictures of themselves at the Las Vegas event.
Meanwhile, Gardner offered more details concerning the footage and claimed that “it was so realistic, it’s insane.” This lines up with a statement from an Activision briefing that claimed Modern Warfare 2 would be “the most advanced experience in franchise history.”
Only time will tell if this positive perception will hold up but CoD fans have a lot to be excited about.
For more on the upcoming CoD title, check out how a leaker claims SBMM will be reworked in Modern Warfare 2 or potential major changes to Perks.
Image Credit: Activision
How to find Sith Holocron in Rave Cave for Fortnite Vibin’ challenges
Here's how to find the Star Wars Sith Holocron in Rave Cave for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3's Vibin' Questline.
Warzone players beg Raven to reverse “stupidest” Loadout change ever
Warzone Pacific players are calling for Raven Software to reverse the "stupidest" change ever to weapon Loadouts.
Apex Legends & Fortnite Twitch viewership takes major hit as Fall Guys surges
The rise of Fall Guys since going free-to-play has seemingly led to a drop in Twitch viewers for both Fortnite...