It’s hard to believe its been 2 years already. Time flies when you’re having fun! As of last week, me(Victor) and Keshav have written just over 1,000 Call of Duty articles. That doesn’t include the articles on our other 3 blogs. It’s been a lot of work but I’m happy to say it’s been completely worth it.
We have a lot to look forward to this year. Victor and Peter will be invading E3 plus the Microsoft, EA, Ubisoft press conference in 10 days. Then the following month Victor will be attending San Diego Comic-Con. Peter, who is from the UK, will be attending the Eurogamer Expo and Gamescom soon after.
For all you newcomers to the blog, I’d like to hit you with some random facts and get you up to speed!
- We’ve written 1,098 Call of Duty articles since June 1st, 2011.
- We’ve tweeted over 16,250 times. If you subtract the number of articles plus random tweets, you’ll notice a majority of the tweets are replying to CoD fans.
- This time last year we only had 9k+ followers.
- The website originally started on Weebly before moving over to Wordpress.
- The idea for the name “Charlie” INTEL came from the original and official Call of Duty website, CharlieOscarDelta.com
- The site started out as “COD Locker” before it was renamed 2 days later.
- Ad revenue covers 75% of the server fees while the other 25% is paid out of pocket.
- The site was originally going to be a type of wiki or image database till I accidentally stumbled upon the blog feature on weebly.
- The blog has had 2.3 Million page views from the start of 2013. For the 6 months of 2011, we had just 30,000 page views.
Our entire staff would like to say thank you for following and sticking with us throughout the last 2 years. Call of Duty Ghosts and Next-gen consoles will surely make 2013 an exciting year!!
-Victor, Keshav, James, Peter
Words of encouragement…
FIFA 23 Ultimate Team best midfielders
The best midfielders in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team can give you a major advantage on the pitch, so here are...
FIFA 23 Ones to Watch: OTW promo explained & every confirmed player so far
FIFA 23 Ones to Watch is set to be the first major promo of FUT 23, so here's everything we...
FIFA 23 ratings revealed: Top 100 including Mbappe, Messi, Benzema, more
The FIFA 23 ratings have been revealed, giving us an official look at the biggest stars of this year's Ultimate...