Raven Software and Infinity Ward mentioned in the new patch notes that there were some adjustments to the circle and gas closing times in Warzone, but did not provide actual numbers of changes.
Now, a user on Reddit has provided an estimated new times for the circle closing. The times are not 100% down to the correct second, but are close.
- Circle 1 outlined, 3:30 till gas moves in (-1:00). Gas moves to circle 1 in 4:30.
- Circle 2 outlined, 1:30 till gas moves in. Gas moves to circle 2 in 3:30. (+1:00)
- Circle 3 outlined, 1:15 till gas moves in. Gas moves to circle 3 in 2:50 (+:50)
- Circle 4 outlined, 1:00 till gas moves in. Gas moves to circle 4 in 1:50 (+:20)
- Circle 5 outlined, 1:00 till gas moves in. Gas moves to circle 5 in 1:08 (+:08)
- Circle 6 outlined, :50 till gas moves in. Gas moves to circle 6 in :50 (+:05)
- Circle 7 outlined, :30 till gas moves in. Gas moves to circle 7 in :48 (+:03)
- 1:45 for last circle to close (+:15)
Based on comments on Reddit, it appears that the first circle now moves in a better quicker, but the rest of the circles are slightly slower. The overall balance to gameplay appears to be allowing some players to get out of the gas in longer distances because of the extra few seconds depending on the circle shape.
The gas, per Reddit posts, appears to be move slower over longer distances, so it takes a bit longer to actually close overall during some collapses.
Infinity Ward did not share the actual number changes for the circle changes in the patch notes, so you may want to play for yourself to see how it works with different playstyles.