Clan Operations is now live, first op begins Feb. 25th:
“Sticky Fingers” -Highest Total Captures: Core Domination
Your clan needs to focus on getting captures in Domination. Remember, the more troops at the flag means a quicker capture time. Stay aggressive moving from flag to flag and use your time wisely. The top 6 performers in your clan will count towards the final score.
“Flagged For Removal” -Highest Total Defends: Core Domination
Your clan needs to focus on getting defends in Domination. Don’t worry about captures. Once your team has secured a location, it’s your job to hold the line and defend. Equip loadouts that favor traps and stealth. The top 6 performers from your clan will count towards the final score.
Clan rank now shows in-game on title:
5 New Prestige Emblems Added:
Title Update #9:
-400 new ranks included in 5 new prestige levels.
-Added the ability to view Clan Rank on player card in-game when enlisted in a clan on Call of Duty: Elite.
(This update is now available on Xbox Live and will be available on PSN on Feb 28th.)
Revealed during Machinima livestream with Fourzerotwo:
-Throwback maps are a possibility, if they do come out they will be outside of DLC calendar and probably free.
-Throwing knives are probably here to stay in infected.
-More hardcore playlist will be added later this week or early next week. Less played playlist will get removed to make room.
-YY is not coming back.
-3rd person team tactical will probably not come back (to public playlist) due to playlist limit.
Special thanks to @UnRealShot for updates on the Machinima Livestream 😉
When is Fortnite’s Galactus event? Start time, details, more
Don’t miss the biggest event in Fortnite history. Find out when Fortnite’s Galactus event is, its start time, details, and more.
Chapter 2, Season 4 of Fortnite is heading towards its unavoidable conclusion. The excitement has been building towards, arguably, the biggest finale in Fortnite history. We have all the information on when Fortnite’s Galactus event is, its start time, and other details.
The ‘Devourer of Worlds’ has been occupying the Fortnite skies with his enormous presence and the map’s day of reckoning is almost at hand. One of the galaxy’s most powerful beings ever to exist has spent the last few weeks making his way to Fortnite and the community is rife with speculation over what he’ll do.
What we do know for sure is that he will be with us very soon, and we can confirm his arrival time in the Fortnite special event.
When is the Galactus event?
The hotly-anticipated Galactus event will officially commence on Tuesday, December 1.
These are the different times gamers can expect the event to start in their time zone:
- EST – 4pm
- CST – 3pm
- PST – 1pm
- GMT – 9pm
Make sure you are logged in beforehand with a nice coffee and strap yourselves in for whatever lore-shattering madness Epic Games has in store for everyone.
What will happen during the Galactus event?
It’s the million-dollar question that everyone desperately needs answering. When an almighty, 28ft cosmic entity that can manipulate time is effectively moments away from arrival, you’d expect something bad to happen. Will the map be completely destroyed? Can the heroes win? Will Galactus floss?
Well according to a torrent of leaks and insights provided by data miners, it seems a whole host of changes could be headed our way. These are some of the hand-picked details that could drastically alter Fortnite forever.
- The line, “You do know how to drive the Battle Bus… right?”, has been found in the event’s files – meaning we could be driving the Battle Bus itself
- A new jet will be appearing – for aesthetic purposes or battle purposes?
- A screenshot has leaked with this description: “Defend the Island to save all reality!” – possibly a PVE Mode?
- There’s a brief, post-event, video showing that there will be a one or two-day lay-off before Season 5 gets underway
- The map will be COMPLETELY destroyed and a new one will comprise of elements from all variations of the maps – including Tilted Towers
- A Galactus skin will be added soon after the event
As you can see, these would be some truly defining Fortnite changes that cold have serious implications on the game’s future.
Be sure to tune into the special live event as you won’t want to miss what happens.
Respawn confirm more changes coming to Wraith in Apex Legends Season 8
Apex Legends season 8 will fix up the problems with Wraith.
Respawn has been changing up Wraith ever since her debut in Apex Legends. This is because of the various balancing issues that the character has suffered throughout her time in the game. Now, it seems that Season 8 will feature her final shift.
Wraith has gone through many changes throughout her time in Apex Legends. She has a history of being either too powerful or having broken hitboxes, and the developers have to repeatedly “fix” her. She’s still a popular pick for players and that hasn’t changed in Season 7.
Senior game developer Daniel Klein hinted at more changes for Wraith during an interview on the Third Party podcast. They asked him about Respawn’s plans for Season 8 and he jokingly suggested taking Wraith out of Apex Legends altogether.
Then he went on to elaborate on Respawn’s plans to stop tinkering with her kit from this point.
“I don’t want to hit her kit any more,” he said. “We’ve pushed that to the breaking point where it’s barely still fun, but the extremely wind-up on her tactical — as much as it was necessary — it puts the ability more into the camp of cerebral power rather than satisfying in the moment power.”
“With Wraith, our approach is going to be very similar to Pathfinder. We’re going to take a look at her hitboxes and see how much wiggle room we have there. With Pathfinder, it turned out that we had so much… that was a 20% increase in hitbox size.”
It’s clear that the devs will focus on fine-tuning her hitboxes by going the same route they did with Pathfinder’s changes in November’s Season 7 update. However, Klein is concerned that they may have nerfed Wraith too much.
He stated that he hopes to be able to buff the Voidwalker after the changes have been implemented but they haven’t started yet.
“Nothing is guaranteed yet, we haven’t started work yet. I’ve asked one of our technical artists to take a look at it. Whenever he gets around to it, we will know more.
“My earnest hope is that we can bring her under control with just hitbox changes, and then maybe even look at ways at making her more in-the-moment fun again, and find a balance point between her tactical now and what it used to be.”
So far there is no certainty that these fixes will be successful in making Wraith more balanced. We do know that things will definitely change when Apex Legends Season 8 comes around and your experience with the character will feel new.
The best RPD Class in Black Ops Cold War
The RPD is a modest and powerful LMG.
Here’s the best class for the RPD in Black Ops Cold War.
Among some of the returning weapons from the Black Ops franchise is the RPD light machine gun. It offers decent mobility for a weapon of its class, solid strafe speed, and high power rounds.
YouTuber “Eross” shows us in the video below his loadout of choice with the RPD.
- Barrel: 16.5″ Cut Down – Shorter barrel which reduces overall weapon weight. Adds additional move speed while shooting.
- Underbarrel: Foregrip – Additional horizontal recoil control when firing.
- Magazine: Fast Mags – 33% boost to reload speeds. A huge boost to a weapon that’s known to have very long reload times. Best to reload before the mag is fully empty for a shorter reload animation.
- Handle: Speed Tape – 10% increase on aim down sight time. Can be replaced with GRU Elastic Wrap when unlocked at a later time.
- Stock: Tactical Stock – 40% boost to aim walking movement speed. Massive for a light machine gun.
Tips for the field
- Planned attacks – Since movement with light machine guns is sluggish, you’ll want to be well-prepared before you get into gunfights. Be sure to pre aim angles as much as possible. You won’t win gunfights if you aim down sight mid gunfight.
- Find the high ground – Lay waste to any foe in the middle of a field or just generally not in cover. You conquer anyone who can’t find immediate cover.
- Objective protection – Since you’re using a light machine gun, you won’t be hopping flags often. You can still play the objective though, with the power of defense. Find a nice piece of cover you can get behind with a good angle of a hardpoint, flag or bomb site to be a powerful objective player.
- Planned reloads – Reloads are long. Don’t get into a position where you’re low on ammo with enemies coming your way. Reload whenever you have downtime, even if you’re only missing 30 shots. You never know when you’ll need it…
Best M60 class in Black Ops Cold War
You'll turn into a walking sentry gun.
Best Hauer 77 loadout in Black Ops Cold War
One shot, one kill.
Best DMR 14 loadout in Black Ops Cold War
Aim for the head.