Here are all the CoD: Mobile competitive ranks and what players need to do to reach each one.
Like any competitive game, CoD: Mobile has its own ranking system. This allows players to compete against opponents of similar skills.
CoD: Mobile has two ranked modes: Multiplayer and Battle Royale. Players progress through the same ranks for both modes. However, the ranks for each mode are independent of one another.
There are six ranks in CoD: Mobile, and this article will show where you fall in those ranks. Are you a Veteran just starting your climb to Legendary, or are you only a few tiers away from being the best?
CoD: Mobile ranks and tiers
CoD: Movile competitive works pretty similar to any other ranked modes in video games. Players queue up in competitive lobbies and earn points based on performance. If you lose a match, you lose points. If you win, you gain points.
- Read More: How to play Call of Duty: Mobile on PC
You are ranked based on how many Competitive Points you accumulate. Each rank has five tiers, and players climb those tiers by earning points. Earn enough points, and you will eventually increase your rank.
Here are the ranks in order and the number of points it takes to climb each tier.
Rank #1 – Rookie
Rookie is the lowest rank a player can be in CoD: Mobile.
This rank is reserved for actual bots and low-skill players. Regardless, there are still five tiers to climb to escape the Rookie rank.
- Rookie I -1 to 200 Competitive Points
- Rookie II – 201 – 400 Competitive Points
- Rookie III – 401 – 600 Competitive Points
- Rookie IV – 601 – 800 Competitive Points
- Rookie V – 801 – 1000 Competitive Points
Rank #2 – Veteran
Veteran isn’t a very prestigious rank, but it’s better than being on the bottom. By now, you’ve likely learned which weapons best suit your playstyle and are familiar with a few of the maps.
- Read More: Best Hades loadout for CoD: Mobile Season 7
However, you still have a long way to go to reach the more prestigious ranks.
- Veteran I – 1001 – 1200 Competitive Points
- Veteran II – 1201 – 1400 Competitive Points
- Veteran III – 1401 – 1600 Competitive Points
- Veteran IV – 1601 – 1800 Competitive Points
- Veteran V – 1801 – 2000 Competitive Points
Rank #3 – Elite
In Elite, there are no more bots, and beginners are pretty scarce. These players are considered “good” or “decent” at CoD: Mobile. This is also where climbing ranks can feel more like a grind for newer players.
- Elite I – 2001 – 2200 Competitive Points
- Elite II – 2201 – 2400 Competitive Points
- Elite III – 2401 – 2600 Competitive Points
- Elite VI – 2601 – 2800 Competitive Points
- Elite V – 2801 – 3000 Competitive Points
Rank #4 – Pro
As the name suggests, Pro is reserved for players who have an excellent understanding of CoD: Mobile.
- Read More: How to log out of CoD: Mobile
These players aren’t the best of the best, but they are the best of the casuals. This is also where it takes more than just 1000 CP to progress to the next rank.
- Pro I – 3001 – 3300 Competitive Points
- Pro II – 3301 – 3600 Competitive Points
- Pro III – 3601 – 3900 Competitive Points
- Pro IV – 3901 – 4200 Competitive Points
- Pro V – 4201 – 4500 Competitive Points
Rank #5 – Master
Master is the second-highest rank in CoD: Mobile, and it’s tough to reach. It’s also very difficult to rank up in Master. Each tier is 400 CP apart, and it takes 2000 CP total to reach the highest rank.
- Master I – 4501 – 4900 Competitive Points
- Master II – 4901 – 5300 Competitive Points
- Master III – 5301 – 5700 Competitive Points
- Master IV – 5701 – 6100 Competitive Points
- Master V – 6101 – 6500 Competitive Points
Rank #6 – Legendary
Legendary is the highest rank in CoD: Mobile and is the hardest to reach. There are no tiers to climb, as being in Legendary is something challenging to achieve. Legendary is for players who have 6501+ CP.
Sadly, when a new season starts, your rank will be reset. Even if you manage to reach Legendary, you will drop back down to Pro. This makes every new season the start of another grind to reach the highest CoD: Mobile ranks.
For more CoD: Mobile, check out the best weapons in the game, and stay tuned for more news and guides.
Image Credits: Activision
FIFA 23 custom tactics guide: Best formations & player instructions
Here's a guide to the best FIFA 23 custom tactics and formations to implement so you can dominate Ultimate Team.
Overwatch 2: New Heroes, changes to PVP, platforms, modes, maps, more
Overwatch 2 has finally arrived, and we have details on the PVE modes, new Heroes, and changes to PVP. Here's...
JGOD reveals best meta loadouts for Warzone Season 5 Reloaded
Warzone stats expert and trendsetter JGOD has revealed his picks for the best meta loadouts in Season 5 Reloaded.