Call of Duty: Mobile Season 5 is almost here, and the watery-themed season will be called “In Deep Water.” Activision has released the patch notes for the new season, so here’s everything you need to know about the CoD Mobile Season 5 update patch notes.
The Wild West is getting ready to ride off into the sunset as Season 4 winds down to its inevitable conclusion. Players have enjoyed technological additions such as the ever-useful Heartbeat Sensor and new guns like the Holger 26.
But after a month of Western showdowns, we can now look ahead to Season 5. It’s time to analyze everything that is coming to CoD Mobile: In Deep Water.
When does CoD Mobile Season 5 begin?
By looking at the Season 4 Battle Pass timer, we can decipher that the season is scheduled to finish up on June 28, 2021.
Although some players have managed to access the Battle Pass early, CoD Mobile Season 5 will begin on June 28, 2021.
CoD Mobile Season 5 update patch notes
New CoD Mobile weapons, perks, and abilities
The last few seasons have added several weapons, gadgets, and Operators from Modern Warfare (2019) and Warzone, such as the Mk2 Carbine.
There are still plenty of weapons left to add, and one incredibly popular Warzone weapon, the CR-56 AMAX, has arrived with CoD Mobile Season 5.
New base weapon: CR-56 AMAX
- The CR-56 AMAX is an assault rifle that any soldier can easily control.
- The ballistic trajectory of the CR-56 AMAX is easy to control and can make quick work of the enemy via headshots.
- The weapon has a large number of stock attachments. Soldiers can replace different types of stocks to choose close or long-range damage.
- CR-56 AMAX also has semi-auto magazine attachments, turning it into a marksman rifle to destroy the enemy.
New Operator Skill: K9 Unit
- Call in a military dog that tracks enemies by scent and attack them automatically.
CoD Mobile Season 5 Event Rewards
Further weapons and items can be earned by completing new challenges and missions in Season 5.
New base weapon: Shorty
- Pump action shotgun.
- High close-range damage and high mobility make it a stalwart defensive weapon.
New perk: Gungho
- Hip fire, throw grenades and reload while sprinting.
CoD Mobile Season 5 premium Battle Pass rewards
- New Epic Blueprints:
- BK57 – Counter Stealth Unit
- CR-56 AMAX – Torpedo
- DR-H – Respirator
- QXR – Breathtaking Capture
- PP19 Bizon – Blood Octopus
- New Epic Soldiers:
- Otter – Backstroke
- Locke – Human Hunter
- Rosé – Presser
- New Legendary Calling Card:
- Eye of the Storm
CoD Mobile Season 5 maps & modes
- There’s a threat hidden in the docks on the banks of the calm London Thames.
- Soldiers, attach the enemy via buildings and sewers!
- Available for 1v1 Duel, Gunfight
- Suldal Harbor is a medium-sized map composed of a large number of containers and a few buildings
- There are various corners and bunkers between the buildings.
- The fighting around the apartment building will be quite fierce. Soldiers must be careful when passing through.
- Available for Team Deathmatch, Domination, Search and Destroy, and more.
- Aniyah Incursion is about to open in a new mode: Ground Missions.
- The soldiers will start offensive and defensive battles around the palace. The periphery and the interior of the palace are full of threats. Soldiers must carefully plan the attack path.
- Available for Ground Missions.
New Mode – Ground Missions
- Experience the exciting gameplay of 10v10 battles on a huge map.
- Available Maps: Aniyah Incursion
New Mode – Cranked: Confirmed
- Kills and confirmed kills (picking up dog tags) will grant the Cranked Status. Failing to continue racking up kills or kill confirmations will result in a fiery explosion for the player.
- Available maps: Crash, Standoff, Firing Range, and more.
- New Event
- A new event will start soon. Through this event, you can acquire a new Battle Royale Class – Rewind.
Improvements and optimizations
- Decreased damage range when the PP19 is equipped without attachments.
- Decreased damage range when the PP19 is equipped with Monolithic Suppressor or OWC Marksman.
- Decreased damage when the QXR is equipped without attachments.
- Decreased the damage multiplier to the chest when the QXR is equipped without attachments.
- Slightly increased bullet spread when the QXR is equipped without attachments.
- Decreased the damage multiplier to the chest when the QXR is equipped with an Enhanced Bolt.
- Slightly increased vertical recoil when the QXR is equipped with an Enhanced Bolt.
- Decreased damage range when the QXR is equipped with Monolithic Suppressor or OWC Marksman.
- Slightly increased damage range when the ASM10 is equipped with OWC Ranger or OWC Marksman.
- Slightly increased ADS Speed when the Locus is equipped with OWC Skeleton Stock.
- Increased ADS Speed when the AGR556 is equipped with MIP Extended Light Barrel, OWC Marksman or RTC Steady Stock
- Slightly decreased HP of the HAWK X3
- Hawk X3: continuous firing will reduce accuracy
- Fixed a bug where player vision can pass through the wall in a specific location in Tunisia
Also, check out the fresh Call of Duty Vanguard leaks, claiming that London Docks and another surprise map will be coming to CoD 2021.
Image Credit: Activision
Everything we know about CoD Mobile Season 5: Release date rumors, new weapons, Perk changes & more
Here’s everything we know about CoD Mobile Season 5, including the potential release date, new weapons, and more.
CoD Mobile Season 5 is on its way, and here’s everything we know about it so far, including the potential release date, new weapons, Perk changes, and more.
Now, players are looking ahead to the major content drop that is set to arrive in CoD Mobile Season 5. We’ll go over everything that we know about the upcoming update, including the release date rumors.
- CoD Mobile Season 5 release date
- CoD Mobile Season 5 Apocalypes map
- CoD Mobile Season 5 weapons
- CoD Mobile Season 5 Perk changes
- CoD Mobile Season 5 Jackal Fighter Jet
- CoD Mobile Season 5 Echo Grenade
CoD Mobile Season 5 release date rumors
At the time of writing, the exact release date for CoD Mobile Season 5 is unconfirmed, but the Season 4 Battle Pass will come to an end on Thursday, June 2. New seasons often start right after the previous expires.
- Read more: CoD Mobile Tournament Mode explained
This means that CoD Mobile Season 5 will most likely begin on the same day. This could change if there are sudden delays from the developers. We’ll be sure to update this piece with the official release date once it’s announced.
CoD Mobile Season 5 Apocalypse map
On May 16, the Call of Duty Mobile Twitter account teased the arrival of Black Ops Cold War’s Apocalypse map in Season 5 with a message that reads: “What secrets hide in the jungle?”
This jungle-themed medium-sized map first appeared in Black Ops Cold War Season 2 and consisted of various tight corners as well as rooms with multiple entrances, ensuring intense fast-paced action.
Now, Apocalypse will be featured in all the standard game types in CoD Mobile Season 5, and it remains to be seen whether or not the developers will implement a few differences in this version of the map.
CoD Mobile Season 5 weapons
On May 10, a brand-new test server arrived, featuring the Oden Assault Rifle, KSP45 SMG, and LCAR9 Pistol. These are three brand-new weapons that are currently not available in CoD Mobile.
Since this is a test server, there’s no certainty that all 3 of these weapons will make their way to the game. However, it wouldn’t be surprising to see at least one of them arrive in CoD Mobile Season 5.
CoD Mobile Season 5 Perk changes
The CoD Mobile test built also features a major change to Persistence which is a red Perk that lets you continue your scorestreaks even when you’ve been killed. Now, the Perk’s color has been changed to blue.
While Persistence is equipped, your scorestreaks will be divided into low, middle, and high ranks. You’ll only be able to equip one scorestreak of each rank at the same time. However, it remains to be seen if this change will arrive in the game.
CoD Mobile Season 5 Jackal Fighter Jet
A leak from ‘CoD Mobile Intel’ suggests that the Jackal Fighter Jet si coming in CoD Mobile Season 5. This is an aerial vehicle that can engage enemies in combat in both the air and in space.
The Jackal Jet was heavily featured in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, and it remains to be seen if the version in CoD Mobile will function differently. Since this is just a leak, we recommend taking this information with a grain of salt.
CoD Mobile Season 5 Echo Tactical Grenade
The CoD Mobile test build also features the new Echo Grenade that you can use to “detect enemy locations” after throwing it. Enemies will be tagged by the grenade so that you can find where they are hiding.
- Read more: How to buy and spend CoD Points
Even if the highlighted enemies are taking cover behind a wall, you’ll be able to catch a glimpse of their location. At the time of writing, it’s unclear if this will be added to the final build of CoD Mobile Season 5.
That covers everything we know about CoD Mobile Season 5 so far. We expect to receive new information as the season draws near, so be sure to check back with us for more updates.
Image Credit: Activision
Call of Duty Warzone Mobile: Studios, leaks, Closed Alpha, everything we know
Activision have confirmed that Call of Duty: Warzone is coming to mobile. We have all the latest news and information about Warzone Mobile.
CoD: Mobile has been extremely successful, and now Activision are looking to make a mobile version of Warzone. Here’s everything we know about it, including its studios, potential maps, and more.
CoD: Mobile is also massively successful, and now the developers are looking to make another hand-held title. They have plans to make a Warzone game that will be available on mobile.
Here’s everything we know about Call of Duty Warzone: Mobile so far.
- CoD Warzone Mobile release date
- CoD Warzone Mobile details & new studios
- Warzone Mobile Project Aurora Closed Alpha
- CoD Warzone Mobile map
Does Warzone 2 have a release date?
At the time of writing, we do not have any confirmed information concerning the release date of Warzone Mobile. Activision confirmed on March 10 that the game is in development, but they’ve not provided the release date yet.
Prior to the official announcement of the game, a few leaks suggested that the handheld battle royale game could see a release as early as 2022. However, this is purely speculation, and we’ll be sure to update you as soon as we know the official release date.
Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile details & new studios
The topic of conversation was really put under the spotlight when Activision officially announced that Warzone is coming to mobile. Along with the announcement, Activision also declared that they will be hiring individuals to work on the project.
Activision are aiming to hire talented individuals to help work on the game. “From production roles to engineering, design, art, marketing, and more, we’re looking for game-makers, passionate fans, and genuinely awesome people to join our diverse team, inspired to deliver the next world-class mobile gaming experience to fans,” they announced.
If you’re interested in being a part of the team that is tasked to develop Warzone Mobile, then you can visit Activision’s job board to see if any of the roles align with your skills.
Activision have gathered several notable gaming studios and teams to work on the project. Solid State Studios (Activision’s new internal mobile team), Digital Legends, Beenox, Activision Shanghai, and Demonware will all come together to develop Warzone Mobile.
Warzone Mobile Project Aurora Closed Alpha
Thanks to a Call of Duty blog post, we know that the official codename for Warzone Mobile is Project Aurora. The blog confirmed that the game’s development is set to continue and that a Closed Alpha period would begin soon, “the game is still in development, and we are in the midst of our first gameplay test in the Project Aurora Closed Alpha.”
Unfortunately, players cannot sign up to the Alpha and can only access an early version of Warzone Mobile through private invitations.
The devs explained the reason behind the small test group, “the Closed Alpha is limited in size and with it we are looking to simply start to improve tuning, stress test matches, identify and fix bugs, as well as collect feedback and insights on all aspects of the game as new features come online.”
The blog did not offer a ton of information as the Call of Duty team remain tight-lipped about Warzone Mobile details.
Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile map leaks
While Activision haven’t officially revealed the locations that Warzone Mobile players will be able to drop into, a report from Call of Duty data miner ‘TheGhostOfHope, hints that the classic Verdansk map will make its return.
The leaker also claimed that the Verdansk in Warzone Mobile will be an alternative version of the classic map, featuring a mix of certain familiar POIs that fans have seen before along with some new locations.
However, this is just a leak and this information has not been officially verified by Activision yet. So, it’s worth taking it with a grain of salt until the developers confirm the return of Verdansk.
For more Call of Duty content, check out how TrueGameData revealed a Warzone loadout with “crazy strafe speed” to dodge bullets.
Image Credit: Activision
CoD: Mobile Tournament Mode explained
A new Tournament Mode has arrived in Call of Duty: Mobile Season 4. For players who are looking for a challenge, here are all the details.
There’s a new Tournament Mode for players in Call of Duty: Mobile Season 4, which is built for competitors. Here’s everything there is to know.
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 4 has brought some fresh content to the popular mobile port of the biggest FPS franchise in the world. As well as a new battle pass and maps, the season has also brought new modes like Ground War.
In addition, players will also get the chance to compete in a new Tournament Mode, which should quench the competitive thirst of those looking for a challenge.
Here are all the details on CoD: Mobile‘s Tournament Mode.
How to Play CoD: Mobile Tournament Mode
While it is still a competitive space, the Tournament Mode is separate from Ranked Play. Tournament mode is built for duo and solo players “who want to prove individual skill.”
This makes it a great place to practice and hone your skills before getting into Ranked Play.
In order to play Tournament Mode, players will need to access the hub through the main Multiplayer lobby. Within this hub, players can select the mode they want, as well as access rewards, look at their performance, and the Leaderboards.
Each round of a Tournament consists of four matches, which could be a variety of the following modes:
- Gunfight Team Deathmatch
- 2v2 Team Deathmatch
- 2v2 Kill Confirmed
- Free For All
How to earn CoD: Mobile Tournament Mode rewards
This mode is run on a “weekly reward cycle,” which varies from “weapons, Soldier Skill Skins, Crate Vouchers, and more.” There are two reward trackers in this mode, the Basic and Premium Milestone rewards.
The Premium Milestone tracker will cost you COD Points, while the Basic is free for all players. Players can also gain rewards from their Leaderboard position, which is based purely on the number of wins a player gets within the week.
Winning matches will earn you Crowns, a currency that is exclusive to the mode. With this currency, you can obtain rewards. Winning three matches earns you “double crowns, a dynamic Calling Card, and a special Tournament Crate for winning your fourth match.”
Further, if you really want to earn all the rewards, players can spend COD Points in order to pay for additional matches within a round. You can play as many tournament rounds as you want if you wish to get all the rewards for the week.
There you have it, that’s all you need to know about CoD Mobile’s Tournament Mode. For more, check out what we know about Warzone Mobile.
Source: CoD Blog
Image Credits: Activision
Leaked Fortnite 20.40 cosmetics: Skins, Pickaxes, Wraps & more
Here are all of the leaked cosmetics that data miners uncovered in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2’s 20.40 update.
Will Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2 have a live event finale?
Fortnite players are desperate for Chapter 3, Season 2 to end with a live event finale, so here's everything we...
Fortnite 20.40 update patch notes: Loot Lake Doomsday device, live event leaks, Sideways Showdown, more
Fortnite's 20.40 update is here, bringing Loot Lake's new Doomsday Device, Ali-A's Icon Series, and the season-ending live event.