Call of Duty: Mobile Season 5 is almost here, and the watery-themed season will be called “In Deep Water.” Activision has released the patch notes for the new season, so here’s everything you need to know about the CoD Mobile Season 5 update patch notes.
The Wild West is getting ready to ride off into the sunset as Season 4 winds down to its inevitable conclusion. Players have enjoyed technological additions such as the ever-useful Heartbeat Sensor and new guns like the Holger 26.
But after a month of Western showdowns, we can now look ahead to Season 5. It’s time to analyze everything that is coming to CoD Mobile: In Deep Water.
When does CoD Mobile Season 5 begin?
By looking at the Season 4 Battle Pass timer, we can decipher that the season is scheduled to finish up on June 28, 2021.
Although some players have managed to access the Battle Pass early, CoD Mobile Season 5 will begin on June 28, 2021.
CoD Mobile Season 5 update patch notes
New CoD Mobile weapons, perks, and abilities
The last few seasons have added several weapons, gadgets, and Operators from Modern Warfare (2019) and Warzone, such as the Mk2 Carbine.
There are still plenty of weapons left to add, and one incredibly popular Warzone weapon, the CR-56 AMAX, has arrived with CoD Mobile Season 5.
New base weapon: CR-56 AMAX
- The CR-56 AMAX is an assault rifle that any soldier can easily control.
- The ballistic trajectory of the CR-56 AMAX is easy to control and can make quick work of the enemy via headshots.
- The weapon has a large number of stock attachments. Soldiers can replace different types of stocks to choose close or long-range damage.
- CR-56 AMAX also has semi-auto magazine attachments, turning it into a marksman rifle to destroy the enemy.
New Operator Skill: K9 Unit
- Call in a military dog that tracks enemies by scent and attack them automatically.
CoD Mobile Season 5 Event Rewards
Further weapons and items can be earned by completing new challenges and missions in Season 5.
New base weapon: Shorty
- Pump action shotgun.
- High close-range damage and high mobility make it a stalwart defensive weapon.
New perk: Gungho
- Hip fire, throw grenades and reload while sprinting.
CoD Mobile Season 5 premium Battle Pass rewards
- New Epic Blueprints:
- BK57 – Counter Stealth Unit
- CR-56 AMAX – Torpedo
- DR-H – Respirator
- QXR – Breathtaking Capture
- PP19 Bizon – Blood Octopus
- New Epic Soldiers:
- Otter – Backstroke
- Locke – Human Hunter
- Rosé – Presser
- New Legendary Calling Card:
- Eye of the Storm
CoD Mobile Season 5 maps & modes
- There’s a threat hidden in the docks on the banks of the calm London Thames.
- Soldiers, attach the enemy via buildings and sewers!
- Available for 1v1 Duel, Gunfight
- Suldal Harbor is a medium-sized map composed of a large number of containers and a few buildings
- There are various corners and bunkers between the buildings.
- The fighting around the apartment building will be quite fierce. Soldiers must be careful when passing through.
- Available for Team Deathmatch, Domination, Search and Destroy, and more.
- Aniyah Incursion is about to open in a new mode: Ground Missions.
- The soldiers will start offensive and defensive battles around the palace. The periphery and the interior of the palace are full of threats. Soldiers must carefully plan the attack path.
- Available for Ground Missions.
New Mode – Ground Missions
- Experience the exciting gameplay of 10v10 battles on a huge map.
- Available Maps: Aniyah Incursion
New Mode – Cranked: Confirmed
- Kills and confirmed kills (picking up dog tags) will grant the Cranked Status. Failing to continue racking up kills or kill confirmations will result in a fiery explosion for the player.
- Available maps: Crash, Standoff, Firing Range, and more.
- New Event
- A new event will start soon. Through this event, you can acquire a new Battle Royale Class – Rewind.
Improvements and optimizations
- Decreased damage range when the PP19 is equipped without attachments.
- Decreased damage range when the PP19 is equipped with Monolithic Suppressor or OWC Marksman.
- Decreased damage when the QXR is equipped without attachments.
- Decreased the damage multiplier to the chest when the QXR is equipped without attachments.
- Slightly increased bullet spread when the QXR is equipped without attachments.
- Decreased the damage multiplier to the chest when the QXR is equipped with an Enhanced Bolt.
- Slightly increased vertical recoil when the QXR is equipped with an Enhanced Bolt.
- Decreased damage range when the QXR is equipped with Monolithic Suppressor or OWC Marksman.
- Slightly increased damage range when the ASM10 is equipped with OWC Ranger or OWC Marksman.
- Slightly increased ADS Speed when the Locus is equipped with OWC Skeleton Stock.
- Increased ADS Speed when the AGR556 is equipped with MIP Extended Light Barrel, OWC Marksman or RTC Steady Stock
- Slightly decreased HP of the HAWK X3
- Hawk X3: continuous firing will reduce accuracy
- Fixed a bug where player vision can pass through the wall in a specific location in Tunisia
Also, check out the fresh Call of Duty Vanguard leaks, claiming that London Docks and another surprise map will be coming to CoD 2021.
Image Credit: Activision
CoD Points price: How to buy, spend & do they carry over
CoD Points are the official currency of Call of Duty. Check out CoD Point prices, where to buy them, and whether they transfer between games.
Activision’s in-game currency lets players purchase cosmetics for their characters, and we’ve got everything you need to know about CoD Points prices, how to buy them, and all the items you can spend them on.
Call of Duty offers a huge palette of extra goodies you can add to your game, requiring players to spend their own currency named CoD Points to acquire them.
CoD Points can be purchased in-game using the menu systems in games like Vanguard or Warzone or through console marketplaces like the PS Store or Xbox Marketplace.
The gaming landscape has changed over the years with the incorporation of microtransactions and live-gaming services. Many games offer extra content – with cosmetics being a big proponent of this. With Vanguard and Warzone offering special Attack on Titan and Christmas skins as well as unique weapon Blueprints for popular weapons, it becomes easy to see why players would want to spend CoD Points.
- CoD Points Prices
- How to buy CoD Points
- Where to spend CoD Points
- Do CoD Points carry across games?
- What can I buy with CoD Points
CoD Points prices
There are different amounts and bundles you can opt for when buying CoD Points that are tailored to different needs.
Some players just need to top up their account with a few hundred points to get the latest bundle. Whereas others need a big restock with the intention of spending many points. The more points you want, the bigger the discounts grow.
Here are the different prices for the various CoD Points bundles:
- 200 CoD Points: $1.99 / £1.79
- 500 CoD Points: $4.99 / £4.31
- 1,000 (+100 Bonus) CoD Points: $9.99 / £8.49
- 2,000 (+400 Bonus) CoD Points: $19.99 / £16.79
- 4,000 (+1,000 Bonus) CoD Points: $39.99 / £34.99
- 7,000 (+2,500 Bonus) CoD Points: $74.99 / £69.99
- 10,000 (+3,000 Bonus) CoD Points: $99.99 / £84.99
- 15,000 (+6,000 Bonus) CoD Points: $149.99 / £123.99
How to buy COD Points
You can be very flexible with how you buy COD Points as there are a few different ways to do so. To make sure you’re buying them for the right platform, just double-check with our guide on transferring COD Points across platforms.
There are four ways you can buy COD Points:
- PC players can purchase CoD Points on the Battle.net website
- PS4 & PS5 players can purchase CoD Points in the PS Store on their console, or on the PlayStation website
- Xbox Series X, Series S, or One players can buy CoD Points on the Xbox Marketplace on their console, or the official Microsoft Store website
- Select physical retailers stock vouchers and gift cards with a code that players can redeem for CoD Points.
Where to spend CoD Points
Spending your CoD Points is incredibly easy, with players able to purchase cosmetic bundles and Blueprints in the in-game store.
The stores are available in Vanguard, Warzone, Black Ops Cold War, and Modern Warfare, so you can kit out your character regardless of your preferred title.
Do CoD Points carry over across games?
The good news is that your CoD Points will transfer across your Call of Duty games, as they are linked to your Activision account.
Players who still have CoD Points in their account from Black Ops Cold War don’t need to worry, as they will automatically be in your account when turning to Vanguard.
What can I buy with COD Points?
Call of Duty’s currency is used to primarily buy two things: the Battle Pass for the current season and Bundles containing a variety of items.
A Battle Pass is a paid Tier system that allows regular players to earn dozens of extra rewards and cosmetics for essentially playing the game.
Vanguard and Warzone Pacific are currently in Season 1 at the moment. Both titles are currently running in tandem with each other and share the same Battle Pass.
It features 100 Tiers for players to smash their way through the course of Season 1, and if players are committed enough, they can actually earn enough CoD Points, through leveling up the pass, to get the next one for free.
You can buy the Vanguard & Warzone Season 1 Battle Pass via a couple of different methods:
- Purchase it from the Official Call of Duty website
- Buy it from the in-game store on your respective platform
The other main content you can buy is a wide range of Bundles and Operator Bundles. These special bundles vary in price, and each comes with its own unique items.
The collectibles you can expect to find are Calling Cards, Emblems, Operator Skins, Weapon Blueprints, Weapon Charms, and more.
Image credits: Activision / Sledgehammer Games / Raven Software
CoD Mobile Season 1 2022 Heist patch notes: Hacienda, Kilo 141 & PPSH-41
Call of Duty Mobile Season 1 is here, with two new guns, two maps, and plenty of tweaks and improvements.
The new year is well underway, and the first season of CoD Mobile in 2022 is here. Titled ‘Heist,’ Season 1 includes two new maps, two new weapons, and a host of tweaks and fixes to improve your gameplay.
CoD Mobile Season 11 officially dropped on December 17, 2021, bringing festive cosmetics, a new multiplayer map, and Undead Siege.
Even though the patch was filled with content, CoD Mobile fans are already thinking about what’s next. As always, the iOS and Android title is set to restart in the new year with a brand new update.
For the past few weeks, very little has been known about CoD Mobile Season 1 2022, but thanks to some leaked Korean patch notes, we know exactly what to expect when the update drops.
When does CoD Mobile Season 1 2022 Heist release?
The good news is that CoD Mobile Season 1: Heist officially kicks off on Wednesday, January 19, 2022, at 4pm PT / 7pm ET.
Patches for the game rarely have any downtime, so you won’t have to sit looking at a loading screen. As soon as the update drops, you’ll be able to drop into matches and test out the new items and maps.
Kilo 141 & PPSh-41 in CoD Mobile Season 1 2022
CoD Mobile Season 1 2022 will include two new weapons for players to use. First up, Modern Warfare’s Kilo 141 assault rifle joins the game from Modern Warfare. Warzone players will remember this gun well, as it dominated the meta for a period in 2020.
- Read More: How to play CoD: Mobile with a controller
SMG players will also get something new, with the franchise’s classic PPSh-41 also joining the fray. We don’t know how powerful these guns will be just yet, but early test builds suggest the Kilo could be a powerful option.
CoD: Mobile Season 1 2022 new maps: Hacienda and Nuketown Temple
On top of two new weapons, CoD Mobile fans will also get to compete on two new maps, with a Black Ops 4 map joining the action.
- Read More: Best gun in CoD Mobile: Every weapon ranked
Hacienda makes its mobile debut, a fan-favorite map based on a sprawling mansion, complete with an indoor courtyard and vineyard. On top of that, players will get Nuketown Temple, a redesigned version of the classic map to celebrate the Lunar New Year.
CoD Mobile Season 1 2022 New Modes & Battle Pass
The first update of 2022 also brings three new modes, with Heist returning from Black Ops 4, Payout Search & Destroy, and Red Envelope Kill Confirmed, which devs claim is “full of surprises.”
As always, there’s also a new Battle Pass, filled with limited-time cosmetic items to set your Operator apart from the rest.
CoD Mobile Season 1 2022 Heist patch notes
- New Map – Hacienda
- New Map – Chinese Nuketown
- New Tactical Grenade – Storm Ball
- Creates a spherical barrier at the target location to block the enemy’s gaze.
- Enemies inside the barrier do not recover HP.
- New Game Modes
- Payout Search and Destroy
- Payout Search will be included in Ranked Multiplayer for a limited time.
- Red Envelope Kill Confirmed
- Map Update
- Tunisia: Updated the skylight in the wine cellar, allowing players to throw various props through the skylight.
- Other Updates
- Added a feature where attachments remain equipped when replacing designs.
- Optimized the quality of the MVP kill cam.
- Added a zoom function to the map display when specifying an orbiting laser line.
- Reduced screen freezes and frame drops when using MQ-27 Dragonfire and Hawk X3.
- Balanced the amount of weapon experience gained and account progression in multiplayer.
- Adjusted the acceleration of the M13 to match the weapon running speed.
- Feature Update
- Voluntarily discarding attachments prevents players from acquiring attachments of the same type or of any rank for 30 seconds.
- Reduced the chance of getting unsuccessfully experienced by players when the network environment is poor.
- Expanded display of advanced attachments for spectators.
- Optimized environmental sound effects when the player is in a wild environment.
- Updated text prompt when players exit Battle Royale.
- Gameplay adjustments
- Sniper Challenge Mode Adjustment
- All pistol weapons except the MW11 will no longer appear in the mod.
- Updated recommendations for custom sniper rifles and gear.
- If you do not have a sniper rifle in your backpack, a custom sniper rifle recommended by the designer will be displayed.
- Sniper Challenge Mode Adjustment
- New Features
- Warfare mode supports spectator mode.
- Map Optimization
- Adjusted the structure of the Blackout map to optimize overall gameplay and performance.
- Added snow and ice areas to Blackout.
- New weapons
- Kilo 141
- One of the fully automatic assault rifles with longer optics to enhance the headshot effect.
- Moderate damage output, average rate of fire, and a convertible drum magazine.
- This is a low-precision submachine gun that uses a large-capacity drum magazine.
- Charge the enemy with the advantage of non-aimed fire!
- Kilo 141
- New weapon inspection
- Exclusive weapon inspection has been added to some mythical weapons.
- Optimization of combat performance
- Muzzle Smoke Effect
- Added different types of muzzle fire smoke effects, each muzzle attachment has its own smoke effect.
- Added muzzle heat dissipation smoke effect, and muzzle heat dissipation smoke appears after more than 10 consecutive shots.
- Muzzle Smoke Effect
- Weapon performance update
- Improved weapon handling.
- Tweaked the grenade throwing behavior model.
- Improved photorealistic site effects.
- Optimized gun shake performance when moving non-aimed fire and aiming fire.
- Clan Wars Update
- Adjustment of individual contribution rules
- In order to increase the weekly clan credit reward factor and obtain character shard rewards, you must form a team with a clan member in a node competition.
- Adjustment of individual contribution rules
- Relaxation of entry restrictions
- Players who are new to the clan can also participate in the competition for that week.
- Clans with fewer active players than the matching requirement can also join, but will be deducted based on a decrease in node score.
- Recruit more clan members to prevent your clan from being penalized.
- Stage 3 range damage increase 22-19-16-12 ▶ 22-19-18-12
- Increased first range 8m ▶ 10m
- Tactical reload time 4 seconds ▶ 3.4 seconds
- Empty magazine reload time 5 seconds ▶ 4.1 seconds
- First range damage 26 ▶ 28
- Headshot damage ratio 1.2 ▶ 1.3
- Chest damage multiplier 1 ▶ 1.15
- Increased range in the first section 7m ▶ 9m
- Increased range in the second section 13m ▶ 15m
- Tactical reload time 2.3 seconds ▶ 2.1 seconds
- Empty magazine reload time 2.8 seconds ▶ 2.5 seconds
- D13 Sector
- Number of shots 3 ▶ 4
- Ammo 1 ▶ 2
- Score Streak
- If you cancel the score streak that you need to deploy by pressing the minimap, you will have to wait a certain amount of time to use the streak bonus again.
- Reduced cooling time after overheating of XS1 Goliath.
- Enhanced Hawk X3’s aiming support.
- Operator Skills
- Increased the Purifier’s rate of fire, direct hit damage and initial number of bullets.
RANKED MATCH UPDATES:
- When a solo player faces a 4-person queue entered as a team, additional Rank Points are earned, and more information can be found in Ranked Rewards.
- New season reset rules for top 5000 players have been adjusted, more details can be found in the Ranked Lobby.
- Starting this season, the rarity of the top 5000 players’ calling cards has been adjusted to Legendary.
- Mismatched composition of pre-formed teams during matchmaking has been mitigated.
- The probability of matching with other teams with the number of players is greatly reduced.
- The matchmaking scope at the beginning of the season will be expanded to accommodate the shortage of top-ranked players.
- Solo players are matched with players of similar or lower ranks.
- Team Deathmatch/Forefront Rank Bonuses are more affected by relative individual performance than match results.
OTHER SYSTEM UPDATES:
- Adjust loadout
- Loadout can be changed during queue.
- Adjust the sensitivity setting
- The gyroscope can be adjusted separately for fire sensitivity and normal state sensitivity.
- Scope precision for red dot sight and holographic sight can be adjusted separately to enhance player operability.
- Update jump control
- Added advanced control options for jumping and climbing motions in settings.
- Players will no longer ride and climb automatically by pressing the jump button when selected.
- A new option allows players to set the jump button to climb by moving the jump button up to avoid accidentally touching it during combat.
- Battle royale Medicine settings
- You can turn off the recommended Medicine setting for Battle Royale HP items, which is enabled by default to prevent item replacement in user shortcut keys.
Image Credits: Activision Blizzard
How to get CoD Mobile’s iFerg, BobbyPlays & HawksNext skins: Release dates & bundles
Here’s everything we know about the iFerg, BobbyPlays, and HawksNest Cod Mobile skins. including the release date and bundles.
The CoD Mobile developers are adding content creators iFerg, BobbyPlays, and HawksNest as new skins, so here’s everything we know about them, including the bundles and release date.
Three new custom skins will be arriving for players to unlock. Popular CoD Mobile content creators, iFerg, BobbyPlays, and HawksNest will receive their own bundles in the handheld title.
Here’s everything we know about these new CoD Mobile skins.
iFerg, BobbyPlays, & HawksNest CoD Mobile skins release date
There are currently no official release dates for the CoD Mobile’s content creator skins. However, some leaks may have revealed when exactly we’ll see these cosmetics arrive in the game.
- Read more: What do Warzone’s in-game alert icons mean?
Here are the leaked bundle dates:
- iFerg CoD Mobile Bundle: January 11 – February 3
- BobbyPlays CoD Mobile Bundle: January 13 – February 5
- Hawksnest CoD Mobile Bundle: January 16 – February 7
The iFerg, BobbyPlays, and HawksNest CoD Mobile skins are set to be available throughout CoD Mobile Season 1. You’ll be able to unlock all the bundles at different stages throughout the update.
We’ll keep checking for any announcements of the official release dates for these three skins. Once there are any more developments, we’ll be sure to update this article with that information.
How to get iFerg, BobbyPlays, & HawksNest CoD Mobile Bundles
The iFerg, BobbyPlays, and HawksNest skins can be purchased in the store when they finally arrive. You’ll just need to check the in-game shop and spend CoD Points to get your hands on them.
Each content creator will also have their own complete bundle which includes additional cosmetics such as weapon skins and player icons. Leaks suggest that each bundle will have 10 items.
That covers everything that has been revealed about the iFerg, BobbyPlays, and HawksNest skins in CoD Mobile. We’ll be sure to update this article with new information as it becomes available.
For more Cod Mobile, check out the best CoD Mobile settings for Multiplayer and Battle Royale and how to play CoD Mobile with a controller.
Image Credits: Activision Blizzard
FaZe Swagg shares Warzone “AIMBOT” STG44 loadout
FaZe Swagg has shared the perfect attachments to make an “aimbot” STG44 AR loadout in Warzone Pacific Season 1.
How to fix Warzone “friends list not showing” glitch
We have a couple of easy and effective methods to fix Warzone's glitch that makes it so that your friends...
Microsoft to acquire Call of Duty publisher Activision Blizzard
Microsoft have officially announced that they have acquired Call of Duty publisher Activision Blizzard in a deal costing nearly $70...