Here’s how to finish the newest Call of Duty Warzone event quickly so you can get yourself all the rewards in a flash!
Call of Duty Warzone’s Rebirth Island event is full of great rewards for players to obtain until January 4, 2021. At the end of the event, you can unlock the exclusive “Hazardous” Blueprint for use in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone for the Krig 6.
All Challenges and rewards
Some of these challenges will be completed through regular gameplay. Some though, are a bit more difficult and will require various strategies and patience to complete.
Please note that all challenges must be completed on the Rebirth Island Warzone map. For today’s tips, we’ll be using YouTuber Sahsouh’s video.
- Pilot a Vehicle for 20 minutes – BRB Calling Card
- This one is easier than it looks. Hop in a Helicopter and just hover in the air for as long as possible. Try to go to the edge of the circle if you can. If helicopters are all taken, grab a car.
- Complete any 30 contracts – Experimentation Calling Card
- Do Scavenger contracts as fast as possible with your squad fresh off spawn. Try to go to lower populated areas.
- Buy 30 Killstream items – Corrosive Charm
- When a firesale triggers (they happen every game) spam buy UAV’s.
- Open 100 Crates – Brother Bear Emblem
- Collect 200 piles of Plunder (cash) from the ground – Again! Sticker
- Collect your loadout 20 times – Shooting Star Emblem
- Place in the top 30% 5 times
- Simply put, if you’re not a good player… camp. Play the edge of a circle and just wait for players to get eliminated until you’re the top 30%. This shouldn’t be too difficult.
- Get 30 Kills with a Common weapon (Gray Weapons) – Heroic Sacrifice Calling Card.
- Get 30 Kills with a Legendary Weapon on (Purple Weapons) – Hazard Warning Sticker
- Get 2 kills or Assists while in a vehicle – Soviet Space Program Calling Card
- Currently, you can only run over enemies in cars or shoot them from the passenger seats. When the Attack Helicopter is added back to Warzone, we recommend you use the miniguns on it.
- Destroy 1 Vehicles carrying enemies – Loading… Calling Card
- Run an RPG and blast a squad in a car away.
- Use 50 Armor Plates – Red Bear Sticker
- Place in the top 30% 15 times – Familiar Fortress Calling Card
- Place in the top 30% 30 times – Noxious Legendary LMG Blueprint
- Get a kill before the first circle closes 1 time – Thunder Bolts Emblem
- Kill 100 Downed enemies – Reborn Rare Charm
Be sure to focus mostly on the hard challenges. The rest should follow suit. Good luck out there.
Call of Duty League 2021 Stage 1 groups & fixtures revealed
The groups for Stage 1 of 2021’s Call of Duty League have officially been announced, alongside the fixtures for the coming weeks.
Call of Duty League 2021 Stage 1 begins on February 11, and at the CDL Kickoff Classic, the groups and fixtures for this first stage were officially announced.
While it was fun seeing the new 4v4 rosters facing off against each other in the Kickoff Classic event, perhaps the most important part of the weekend was seeing Stage 1’s group selection take place.
Before the highly-anticipated OpTic Chicago v LA Thieves show match, we saw members and owners of each CDL team choose who would be playing in opposing groups, officially revealing the Stage 1 groups.
Here are the groups going into CDL 2021 Stage 1, how they were chosen, and what this first stage will look like.
CDL 2021 Stage 1 groups
|Group A||Group B|
|Dallas Empire||Atlanta FaZe|
|LA Thieves||OpTic Chicago|
|Minnesota RØKKR||Florida Mutineers|
|London Royal Raves||Toronto Ultra|
|New York Subliners||LA Guerrillas|
|Seattle Surge||Paris Legion|
How the CDL Stage 1 groups were chosen
In a slightly confusing format described as a ‘reverse snake draft,’ teams chose who would play in the opposing group.
As the top two teams from CDL 2020, Dallas Empire and Atlanta FaZe were placed into different groups, A and B. Teams then picked who would be competing in the opposing group, beginning with Dallas Empire.
Dallas Empire, last year’s champs, chose first, and then FaZe chose after. The selection process went like this:
- Dallas Empire chose OpTic Chicago for Group B
- FaZe chose LA Thieves for Group A
- OpTic Chicago chose Minnesota RØKKR for group A
- LA Thieves chose Florida Mutineers for Group B
Teams continued to choose teams turn about until each group had been decided.
Atlanta FaZe Home Series
Each stage consists of three Home Series weekends, with Atlanta FaZe hosting the opening weekend on February 11. Group A will be playing on Thursday and Saturday, with Group B playing on Friday and Sunday.
It kicks off with newcomers LA Thieves going against Minnesota RØKKR, and champs Dallas Empire taking on Seattle Surge.
After getting knocked out by Atlanta FaZe in the 2020 semi-finals, OpTic Chicago (formerly Chicago Huntsmen), will be looking to settle the score on Sunday. To add further rivalry, FaZe’s Arcitys played for the Huntsmen in last year’s league.
You can check out the fixtures for the entirety of Stage 1 on CallofDutyLeague.com.
The top two teams from Stage 1 will have first pick in Stage 2, which is set to begin on March 18.
Image Credit: Activision
Black Ops Cold War Zombies Firebase Z: release date, setting, new perk, more
Black Ops Cold War Zombies’ second map, Firebase Z, will launch during Season 1. Here’s everything we know about the new map.
Black Ops Cold War season 1 brings a new Zombies map, Firebase Z. Here’s everything we know about Cold War Zombies’ second map.
Firebase Z, also called Outpost 25, is the brand new Zombies map coming to Black Ops Cold War during Season 1.
Set in the jungle of Vietnam, Firebase Z continues the storyline that started in Die Maschine. As described in Activision’s blog, “with the destruction of the WWII-era “Projekt Endstation” site after investigating the otherworldly Dark Aether anomaly in Poland, Requiem now sets its focus on the latest Dark Aether outbreak site: Outpost 25, known by the code name “Firebase Z.”
A picture uploaded by Treyarch in their 115 Day blog post gives us a grainy, aerial view of the map. However, like any Zombies map, expect many more areas to be discovered when Firebase Z drops.
When does Cold War Zombies Firebase Z map release?
The new Black Ops Cold War Zombies map, Firebase Z, is set to launch on February 4 and will be free for all players.
- Read more: How to freeze the timer in Cranked Zombies
It comes during Season 1, as part of teased new Zombies maps and modes that were announced in the roadmap. In the weeks leading up to its launch, a reveal trailer and more information surrounding the zombie-infested firebase will be revealed.
Tombstone perk coming to BOCW Zombies
Along with the launch of Firebase Z comes the return of an old perk: Tombstone.
If you don’t know already, when downed, Tombstone will allow you to “become a shadow in the Dark Aether armed with your weapons that can revive you.” Be careful though, “if your shadow loses all its health, you die.”
New to Black Ops Cold War Zombies, perks can be upgraded. Spending Aetherium Crystals will grant Tombstone the following upgrades:
- Tier I – Shadow form can regenerate health.
- Tier II – Increase downed duration to 60 seconds.
- Tier III – On death, drop a Tombstone stash that saves your weapons, equipment, and resources.
Tombstone will be available through its perk machine in Firebase Z on February 4, and can also be purchased through the Der Wunderfizz machine in Die Maschine.
Can you still play Die Maschine?
Die Maschine will still be available to play in Black Ops Cold War Zombies.
We know this through the confirmation that the Tombstone perk will be available to purchase through the Der Wunderfizz machine on Die Maschine on February 4.
Treyarch provided a friendly reminder that if you haven’t discovered all of the in-game intel hidden on Die Maschine and Onslaught yet, you should try to find it all before the story moves on. It will be crucial to understanding the overarching Zombies story.
Keep an eye on this article, as we’ll update it with every new piece of information we learn about the upcoming Black Ops Cold War Zombies map, Firebase Z.
Image Credit: Treyarch
How to get Call of Duty League Stage 1 rewards
Call of Duty League Stage 1 kicks off on February 11, and by watching you can get in-game rewards such as calling cards and double XP.
Call of Duty League 2021 kicks off on February 11 and offers viewers a ton of free in-game items to earn, so here’s how to unlock the CDL Stage 1 viewership rewards.
Following the CDL Kickoff Classic, the Call of Duty League will officially kick off on February 11 with the Opening Weekend hosted by Atlanta FaZe.
With Dallas Empire looking to defend their title, the return of H3CZ’s OpTic, and newcomers LA Thieves looking to prove themselves, it’s shaping up to be a great year for competitive Call of Duty fans.
While watching the narratives of the year unfold, you can also earn free in-game rewards such as calling cards and double XP just for watching. Here’s how to get the CDL Stage 1 rewards.
How to earn CDL Stage 1 rewards
To earn the free in-game rewards for the CDL launch weekend, you must have an Activision account. If you don’t have one already, you can create one on Activision.com by heading to ‘register’ in the right-hand corner.
Link CoD account to YouTube
Rewards are earned by watching CDL Stage 1 through a YouTube account linked to Call of Duty.
To link your account on PC and mobile:
- Open YouTube.com or the YouTube app
- Select your profile photo and hit ‘settings’
- Click on ‘Connected Apps’
- Locate ‘Activision’ and hit ‘connect’
- Sign in to your Activision account
While signed in with your linked YouTube account, watch CDL matches on YouTube, CallofDutyLeague.com, or the COD companion app to earn the rewards.
Account linking begins on Wednesday, January 27, so make sure to link accounts between then and February 11.
CDL Stage 1 in-game rewards
For watching at least 60 minutes of the CDL opening weekend on February 11-14, you will earn the ‘cash stack’ weapon charm to hang on your weapons in multiplayer and battle royale.
And as you watch matches throughout Stage 1, you’ll earn Double XP and Double Weapon XP tokens to redeem for Black Ops Cold War and Warzone.
- Read more: Warzone to join Call of Duty League
For watching at least three hours of the Stage 1 Major in the first week of March, you can earn three competitive CoD themed calling cards and an emblem. With these, you can channel your inner Cellium by rocking the ‘Snaked’ calling card and taunt your opponents with the ‘salty’ emblem.
With League Play confirmed to be arriving in Black Ops Cold War in the coming weeks, the calling cards and emblem will be perfect additions to complement your grind.
Image Credit: Activision
How to cancel your Fortnite Crew subscription
Canceling Fortnite's subscription service is nice and simple. So if you want to know how to leave Fortnite Crew, follow...
How to counter Bloodhound’s ultimate in Apex Legends
There is a neat little trick that can help you use Bloodhound's ultimate ability against them in Apex Legends.
Apex Legends devs reveal possible buffs for Loba
Apex Legends fans feel that Loba's teleportation ability could do with a buff, so a senior developer revealed it might...