Treyarch has released the Season 5 Reloaded Update, version 1.22, for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on September 7, which will bring a variety of new content across MP and Zombies modes as Season 5 Reloaded kicks off on September 9.
Season 5 Reloaded of Black Ops Cold War continues the all new Season 5 Battle Pass, debuts a new MP map – Zoo from Black Ops 1, new Store Bundles, and a lot of new content and modes across the Zombies Outbreak experience.
Treyarch has now posted the patch notes for the new update. The new update went live on September 7 at 9PM PT on all platforms with the Season 5 Reloaded content becoming available on September 8 at 9PM PT.
Warzone’s Season 5 update will go live September 8 at 9PM PT.
The patch notes and information below are only applicable to Black Ops Cold War MP & Zombies.
Cold War Season 5 Reloaded Update Size
- PlayStation 5: 21GB
- PlayStation 4: 10GB
- Xbox Series X|S: 21GB
- Xbox One: 10GB
- PC: 8GB
Cold War Season 5 Reloaded Content
SEASON FIVE RELOADED ARRIVES THIS WEEK
Starting at 9PM PT Sept. 8th / 12AM ET Sept. 9th, we’re dropping new updates in Multiplayer, Round-Based Zombies, Outbreak, Dead Ops Arcade 3, Onslaught, and the Prestige Shop in Black Ops Cold War with Season Five Reloaded. Here’s what’s coming:
- New Prestige Shop Weapon Blueprint and Legacy Calling Cards
- “The Numbers” Event (begins Sept. 21)
- New Event Reward Weapon: Sai
- Tracer Pack: Hudson Operator Bundle (In-season)
- Tracer Pack: Judge Dredd® Bundle (In-Season)
- + More in-season
- New 6v6 Map: Zoo
- New Mode: Demolition
- New Featured Playlist: Zoo 24/7
- New Multiplayer Event Challenges & Rewards (In-Season)
- New Round-Based Map Feature: Rampage Inducer
- New Outbreak Region: Armada
- New Outbreak World Event: Black Chest
- New Dark Aether Story Intel in Outbreak
- New Dead Ops Arcade 3 updates
- New Onslaught Map: Drive-In (PlayStation®)
- New Onslaught Mode: Diminishing Light (PlayStation)
- New Onslaught Weapon Blueprint Challenge (PlayStation)
- New Dark Aether Story Intel in Onslaught (PlayStation)
- New Outbreak Mode: Survival (In-Season)
- New Zombies Event Challenges & Rewards (In-Season)
Check out all the details on the new content and features coming to both Black Ops Cold War and WarzoneTM at the Call of Duty Blog, and let’s get into the intel below:
Following the release of Echelon, Showroom, Slums, and Drive-In during the first portion of Season Five, we’re bringing another classic into 6v6 rotation this week. Zoo,one of our favorite post-launch maps from the original Black Ops, is coming to Multiplayer for the first time since 2011. This iconic Russian menagerie has been specially crafted for 6v6, launching with a dedicated Zoo 24/7 Featured Playlist at the launch of Season Five Reloaded.
On the MP mode front, we’re turning up the action even higher with the debut of Demolition in Black Ops Cold War. If you’ve never played Demolition before (there must be one or two of you out there…), the rules are simple. The attacking team attempts to destroy two enemy bomb sites, while the defending team must prevent the attackers from detonating both bombs before the time limit expires.
Time is extended after the first bomb site is destroyed, and the fight goes on until the second bomb is blown up, or the time limit is reached. In the event of a tie, both teams will compete over a single neutral bomb site in Overtime, where the first team to successfully detonate the bomb wins.
Out of all of the Multiplayer modes introduced across Call of Duty over the years, Demolition is one of our absolute favorites. The action is always relentless, objectives are constantly under contention, and the tug-of-war of Overtime often ends up in the sort of final-second nail-biter matches that we live for. Jump in and let us know what you think!
This week also brings 12v12 Moshpit back to Featured Playlists with Zoo and Drive-In now added to the map rotation, along with the return of Face Off 6v6 and Cranked Moshpit for maximum chaos. Next, let’s talk about all things undead…
As development continues on the finale of the Black Ops Cold War Zombies saga in next season’s round-based map, we’ve packed Season Five Reloaded with new ways to play round-based Zombies, Outbreak, Dead Ops Arcade 3, and Onslaught. Something for everyone!
First up: the Rampage Inducer is coming to all round-based maps this week, offering a new way to turn up the action for 20 rounds. Looking for a new challenge in “Die Maschine,” “Firebase Z,” and “Mauer der Toten”? Want to add some spice to your speedruns? Maybe you’d like to hit higher rounds even faster? If any (or all) of the above apply, the team made this feature just for you.
Here’s how it works: beginning this week, players will now spot a special Essence canister in the starting area of each map. All players must vote to activate the canister and induce Rampage. Once activated, the spawn rate and movement speed of enemy zombies will be increased through Round 20 for a much more intense experience. If it’s too intense for your liking, all players can vote to turn the Rampage Inducer off, and this effect can be toggled on and on at will as often as once per round. If it’s left unused, the Essence canister will explode after Round 20.
Meanwhile, the Outbreak Zone is expanding this week with the addition of our final new Outbreak Region, Armada. This battleground on the high seas has been hand-crafted for Outbreak with new environmental effects and an eerie Dark Aether phase enclosure, bringing a unique new setting to Zombies on the North Atlantic Ocean.
Outbreak players will also encounter the new Black Chest World Event, which offers a mysterious protective effect that just might save your life. Interact with the Black Chest and take on what’s waiting inside… if you’re successful, you’ll form a pact with a spirit that will be summoned against enemies when you’re low on health in your current Region. This ability is on a cooldown and its effect is shared with your teammates, so the risk is certainly worth the reward, especially on longer Outbreak runs as the challenge continues to spike.
Later in the season, players will drop into the hardcore Outbreak Survival mode, where you’ll start with only a 1911 in your hand and no mini-map or overhead map to guide you. Your HUD will be limited, and you’ll need to scavenge for food to replenish your health. That’s right… there’s no auto-health regen to save you in this mode, and your survival skills will be put to the test more than ever. Keep an eye out for this one when The Numbers Event goes live…
Dead Ops Arcade 3 is also getting one of its biggest updates to date this week, with an absolutely huge list of gameplay improvements, bug fixes, and stability updates in the patch notes below. These include XP adjustments for the Ikari EggXit bonus map, weapon audio tuning, and more.
Whether you’re going for a new high score in a standard solo match or you’re taking on the Mamaback in a four-player marathon First-Person game session, it’s always a good time to jump into DOA 3 and blow off some steam. Of course, a large portion of these updates were based on feedback from the Dead Ops community – as always, thank you for your support, and enjoy!
On PlayStation, Zombies receives its next Onslaught map with the debut of Onslaught Drive-In, complete with all-new narrative Intel to unlock and discover. We’re also delivering the new Diminishing Light limited-time mode, where the circle shrinks as the horde gets stronger. The Dark Aether Orb will implode and destroy the players if it collapses, so act fast and collect clock power-ups to pause the collapse. Completing Surges will revert the Orb to its original size and keep the match going until you’re inevitably overrun by the undead.
As an exclusive reward, players will unlock the “Soviet Red” Assault Rifle Weapon Blueprint by completing 30 Surges in Onslaught Diminishing Light. Best of luck!
“THE NUMBERS” EVENT BEGINS SEPT. 21
In addition to all the new content coming to MP and Zombies, players can look forward to a set of nine challenges that can be completed in Multiplayer or Zombies during The Numbers Event, starting on Sept. 21st. Warzone will also receive a unique set of nine challenges to complete, for a total of 18 challenges and 19 rewards to earn during the event. Complete a full set of nine challenges in either game to unlock our first-ever event weapon reward, the Sai!
Watch for more details on what’s coming in The Numbers Event as Sept. 21st draws nearer.
NEW PRESTIGE CONTENT AWAITS
Got some Prestige Keys saved up? Good news: more new content is on the way to the Prestige Shop at the start of Season Five Reloaded in Black Ops Cold War.
Hit the Barracks and trade in your Prestige Keys for the all-new “Hidden Terror” Sniper Rifle Weapon Blueprint this week, and browse the expanded Calling Card collection for even more legacy content from previous Call of Duty titles, including a classic Animated Calling Card available at Season Level 200. With more Double XP and Double Weapon XP just over the horizon, you’ll be hitting this season’s Prestige Master rank in no time… if you haven’t already, that is.
2XP + 2WXP WEEKEND STARTS FRIDAY
Starting at 10AM PT this Friday through Sept. 13th, Double XP and Double Weapon XP will be enabled for everyone in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone to celebrate the launch of Season Five Reloaded! Time to hit Prestige Master, finish up those EM2 and TEC-9 attachments, and stack up those Prestige Keys.
Read on below for the patch notes for everything coming to Black Ops Cold War at the launch of Season Five Reloaded. For the latest Warzone updates, be sure to follow @RavenSoftware on Twitter, and keep an eye on our official Trello board for more info on what’s in the works.
Let’s get into it:
Cold War Season 5 Reloaded Patch Notes
- New Weapon Blueprint
- “Hidden Terror” Sniper Weapon Blueprint added to the Prestige Shop.
- Legacy Calling Cards
- New Legacy Calling Cards and Animated Calling Cards added to the Prestige Shop.
- Zoo (6v6)
- Zoo map added to Multiplayer rotation in 6v6 modes.
- Zoo 24/7 added to Featured Playlists.
- Demolition [NEW]
- Demolition added to Multiplayer Featured Playlists.
- Attacking team attempts to destroy two enemy bomb sites. Defenders must prevent the attackers from detonating both bombs before the time limit.
- Time is extended after the first bomb site is destroyed.
- In the event of a tie, a single neutral bomb site becomes active in Overtime, where the first team to successfully detonate the bomb wins the match.
- 12v12 Moshpit
- Added Zoo and Drive-In to the map rotation.
- Zoo 24/7 [NEW]
- Demolition [NEW]
- Nuketown 24/7
- Cranked Moshpit
- Face Off 6v6
- 12v12 Moshpit (now featuring Zoo and Drive-In)
- Party Games
- Rampage Inducer
- New feature added to all round-based Zombies maps.
- Players can now interact with an orange Essence canister at the start of each map to vote to induce Rampage. All players must vote to enable the feature.
- When enabled, spawn rates and movement speed of enemy zombies will be increased through Round 20 for a more intense experience for advanced players.
- Players can vote to turn the Rampage Inducer off and on at will, as often as once per round. All players must vote to disable the feature.
- If left unused, the Essence canister will explode after Round 20.
- Rampage Inducer
- Addressed an issue where scrolling through the scoreboard with a controller could toggle the flashlight.
- Closed an exploit where players were able to gain access to locked portions of the map.
- Addressed an issue where players could receive placeholder medals from CRBR-S multi-kills on “Mauer der Toten.”
- New Region in the North Atlantic Ocean added to Outbreak.
- World Events
- Black Chest
- New World Event added to Regions in Outbreak.
- Interact with the Black Chest and destroy what lies within to form a pact with the spirit inside for the current Region.
- Once the pact is formed, the spirit will be summoned against nearby zombies when the player is low on health.
- This ability is on a cooldown and its effect is shared with teammates.
- Black Chest
- Added new Season Five Reloaded narrative Intel to discover.
- Addressed an issue where Solo players could lose the ability to select loadouts after warping to another Region in a prior Outbreak session.
- Addressed an issue where the Omega Helicopter would sometimes appear inconsistently on the mini-map.
- Closed an exploit that allowed players to escape the Holdout Objective in Alpine by using the Grapple Gun.
- Addressed an issue where selecting Zoo as a map in Local play was not correctly switching the mode to Outbreak.
- Addressed an issue where the legend was not appearing on the overhead map.
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Added various stability/exploit fixes.
- Added various fixes to further alleviate “Charlie 285 Military Gorilla” errors.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a player disconnected while in the Ikari EggXit bonus area.
- Players who have disconnected and rejoined a match in progress will now have their score and gem multipliers restored to their most recent level at the end of their most recent round.
- Adjusted Room of Judgment wave times to grant additional time for Trio and Quad games.
- A flashlight will now spawn on the Island for Solo Advanced Start modes.
- First-Person power-up spawns should no longer clump together in order to prevent one player from accidentally consuming them all.
- Reduced late money spawns after the round is over, so players no longer feel the need to wait around for pickups.
- Added a small collision ramp to one of the moving platforms by the volcano to make hitting the ramp via boosting easier.
- Touching or standing in lava will now cause rapid death in First-Person.
- Bonus Areas
- Added 5% chance of golden egg spawns to the Chicken Coop bonus area.
- Ikari EggXit bonus area now properly awards XP.
- Locked the number of Ikari EggXit bonus area instances to 3 per game.
- Ikari EggXit bonus area will now be removed from the available pool after Round 130.
- Nova Crawler
- Nova Crawlers no longer have an initial movement speed variance set when they spawn in to prevent inconsistent increases/decreases in speed.
- Nova Crawlers now spawn in at a consistent movement speed but can have their speed boosted by Nova Gas.
- Adjusted Werewolf health and heal logic to alleviate situations where players cannot deal more damage than health being restored.
- Each time the Werewolf restores health, it will now reduce the amount it can heal subsequently.
- Pole Zombie
- Pole Zombie health no longer scales with round number.
- Increased the time a Pole Zombie is on the map before it considers planting a pole from 4 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Pole Zombies are now slightly more likely to start a pole plant once it starts considering a plant.
- Elephant in The Wild will now be damaged by player chickens.
- Wolf and Ghost Wolf will no longer kill the player in one bite.
- Gladiators will no longer have a rare chance to survive a Nuke drop.
- Nova Crawler
- Replaced level 2 and level 3 firing sounds for LMG/Rocket Launcher/Death Machine weapons with the level 1 fire sound to reduce the loudness of these weapons in First-Person.
- Bug Fixes
- Addressed collision issues in the Graveyard, Temple, and Water Temple arenas.
- Addressed spawn issues in the Graveyard and Temple arenas.
- Addressed an issue where cannon fire was not entering the play space on the Round 65 Island arena.
- Added missing collision in the Island arena to prevent the player from going out of bounds.
- Addressed an issue where fireballs could blow up mid-air in the Round 57-60 Great Room arena.
- Addressed an issue where flipping L1/R1 with L2/R2 in the Controller Settings menu mapped the fire action to R1.
- Addressed an issue where First-Person power-ups collected at the same time by the player could lock up the player’s controls.
- Match Resuming
- Addressed a host migration issue in public matches where, upon resuming a game, remaining players could be permanently slowed for the rest of the match.
- Addressed an issue where, after joining a game in progress, the player could occasionally not aim down sights or fire their weapon until they were downed and revived.
- Addressed an issue where a player rejoining a match in progress might not have their stats and leaderboard data recorded correctly.
- Addressed an issue where donating a life could drop an award onto the player that might not be usable (for example, a Nuke could drop on a player who already had max Nukes). When this happened, the pickup could obscure the player’s first-person view.
- Addressed an issue with missing blood splatter effects in first-person.
- Addressed an issue where the player could stay in The Wild with a misaligned camera after running through a First-Person power-up before transitioning into a bonus area.
- Addressed a rare splitscreen issue where a blank dialog box could appear when the player picked up a First-Person power-up.
- Bonus Areas
- Addressed an issue where the Margwa door at the exit was not being reset to its original closed position on subsequent playthroughs of Ikari EggXit.
- Addressed an issue that could occur when multiple players entered a Deadly Dungeon and a Silverback Slideways bonus area at the same time, resulting in unwanted game behavior.
- Addressed an issue where the player could spend a key at Mama’s Armory Basket and receive an unusable item.
- Addressed an issue where the Boxing Glove wasn’t correctly prioritizing the Fortune Fate bonus over the Divine Shield bonus modifiers.
- Addressed an issue where a split Megaton could end up below the terrain.
- Addressed an issue where friendly Skeleton Guardians could prevent enemies from spawning.
- Addressed an issue where where enemy Gladiators were not able to enter the play space in the Room of Judgment.
- Onslaught Drive-In added to map rotation.
- Added new Dark Aether story Intel to discover in Onslaught Drive-In.
- Diminishing Light
- New limited-time mode now available.
- The circle shrinks as the horde gets stronger. If the Dark Aether Orb collapses, it will implode and destroy the players, ending the match.
- Shoot the Orb to slow down the shrink rate, or collect clock power-ups to pause the collapse. Completing Surges will revert the Orb to its original size.
- Diminishing Light
- Unlock the “Soviet Red” Assault Rifle Weapon Blueprint by completing 30 Surges in Diminishing Light.
- Addressed an issue where applying custom Blueprints in quick succession could result in weapon duplication or loss of functionality.
- Added ping icons for Mule Kick and Death Perception can pickups.
- The Mule Kick machine is now present in “Mauer der Toten” when playing in Local.
- Closed an exploit where players could use Aether Shroud infinitely.
- Outbreak (Endless and 3 Region)
- Mauer der Toten
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Dead Ops Arcade 3: First Person
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Drive-In (PlayStation) [NEW]
- Onslaught Diminishing Light (PlayStation) [NEW]
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
SOURCE: Treyarch Blog
How to unlock the Scythe in Black Ops Cold War
The Scythe is a melee weapon that was seen in Black Ops Cold War. Here’s how you can unlock it for yourself.
A brand-new melee weapon has been seen in Black Ops Cold War and here’s everything you need to know about the Scythe, including how to unlock it.
It can be fun to rack up kills from a distance with an Assault Rifle after hopping into a game of Black Ops Cold War, and sometimes it’s more exciting to use a melee weapon to battle your enemies up close.
Treyarch accidentally released the Scythe melee weapon in Black Ops Cold War in a surprise update on June 6. Here are the unlock challenges the Scythe appeared with for both Multiplayer and Zombies.
How to unlock the Scythe in Black Ops Cold War
The Scythe was accidentally added to Black Ops Cold War on June 6, 2022, and tasked players with melee-based challenges to unlock it. Unfortunately, this was accidental so it has now been removed from the game, but it should arrive soon.
- Read more: Best UGR loadout for Black Ops Cold War
Despite being removed, we expect the unlock challenge to be the same. Here’s how to unlock the Scythe in both Multiplayer and Zombies:
- Multiplayer – Using a Melee weapon, get 2 kills while Ninja or Dead Silence are active in 15 different completed matches.
- Zombies – Using a primary Melee weapon, kill 200 enemies while Insta-Kill is active.
Completing 15 multiplayer matches will take some time, so you might be faster jumping into a game of Zombies.
The in-game description says that the Scythe is a “quick swinging” two-handed melee weapon that allows you to “reap a bountiful harvest by cutting down all who stand in your path.”
Image Credit: Activision
Best UGR loadout for Black Ops Cold War
The UGR is a brand-new SMG in Black Ops Cold War, so here’s our best compelte with Attachments, Perks, and Equipment.
The UGR is a brand-new SMG in Black Ops Cold War, and players can’t wait to try it out in multiplayer matches. Here’s our breakdown of the best UGR loadout to run in BOCW.
Even though CoD Vanguard is now in its third season, and Modern Warfare 2 is arriving this year, support for Black Ops Cold War is still going strong. After a huge Zombies patch on April 25, Treyarch have now added a remastered version of the Jungle map, as well as a new weapon.
The UGR SMG is an interesting close-range option, as it’s an “underwater rifle modified for improved land performance.” It doesn’t have the bullet velocity to take enemies out at distance, but it’s formidable in close-quarters combat.
If you’re looking to run it in multiplayer, you’ll need to know how to make the most of it. Check out our best UGR loadout for Black Ops Cold War.
- Best Cold War UGR loadout attachments
- Best Cold War UGR Perks & Equipment
- How to unlock UGR in Black Ops Cold War
- Best alternatives to Cold War’s UGR
Best Cold War UGR loadout attachments
- Barrel: 12.8″ VDV Reinforced
- Underbarrel: Spetsnaz Grip
- Magazine: Explosive Flechettes
- Handle: GRU Elastic Wrap
- Stock: KGB Skeletal Stock
We kick things off with the 12.8″ VDV Reinforced Barrel to seriously boost the UGR’s bullet velocity and damage range. The UGR is severely lacking in both departments, but this attachment makes it far more competitive in longer-range battles.
Next up, we went for the Spetsnaz Grip to keep the recoil in check and make it far easier to control. Then we chose KGB Skeletal Stock and GRU Elastic Wrap for a decrease in sprint-to-fire time and ADS speed, allowing you to get shots earlier while rushing around the map.
Many were surprised to see that the UGR comes with explosive rounds, so we couldn’t resist equipping Explosive Flechettes to our loadout. Aside from the obvious boost in overall damage, they also increase ammo capacity which is vital in a fast-firing weapon.
Best Cold War UGR Perk & Equipment
- Perk 1: Flak Jacket & Tactical Mask
- Perk 2: Scavenger & Assassin
- Perk 3: Ghost & Ninja
- Lethal Equipment: Semtex
- Tactical Equipment: Stimshot
We think the UGR is still effective with only five attachments, so we’re equipping Greed Wildcard to use extra Perks in each slot in BOCW multiplayer matches,
Flak Jacket and Tactical Mask are incredibly important in the first slot, as they’ll keep you protected from incoming explosives and Gas Mines, which can be frustrating when running and gunning.
Next, we picked Scavenger to make sure you never run out of ammo, as well as Assassin to keep the Scorestreaks rolling in. In the final slot, we recommend Ghost to stay invisible on enemy radars, as well as Ninja to help with flanking, which you’ll want to do a lot of with the UGR.
In terms of equipment, Semtex is an easy-to-use lethal, while Stimshot will give you a handy health boost when things get tough out there.
How to unlock UGR in Black Ops Cold War
To unlock the UGR SMG, players must kill an enemy revealed by their Spy Plane, UAV, or Field Mic with an SMG in 15 different completed matches. If you’re not a big multiplayer fan, it can be earned in Zombies by eliminating 1000 enemies while using an Epic rarity or better SMG.
You can also bypass the challenges altogether if you don’t mind spending 2,400 CoD Points on the new Lazar bundle.
Best alternatives to Cold War’s UGR
Black Ops Cold War has some powerful SMGs if the UGR isn’t working for you. The TEC-9 and LC10, in particular, remain incredibly strong in multiplayer matches and rank as two of the best weapons in the entire game.
For more, be sure to check out the best UGR loadout to use on Caldera in Warzone Pacific Season 3.
Image Credit: Activision
How to unlock UGR SMG in Cold War & Warzone
Here’s everything you need to know about the new UGR SMG including how to unlock the weapon in Cold War and Warzone.
Treyarch continue to release new weapons for Cold War and the latest is the UGR SMG based on the APS underwater rifle that will be making its way to both Cold War and Warzone. Here’s how to unlock the UGR in Cold War and Warzone.
Although Vanguard is now in Season 3 and 2022’s Modern Warfare 2 has been announced, Treyarch are still releasing content for 2020’s Black Ops Cold War. Alongside a ton of Zombies changes that arrived with the April 25 update, Treyarch confirmed the classic Jungle map and a brand-new weapon would arrive in the “coming weeks.”
On May 6, the new UGR SMG made its way to the game alongside a remastered version of the Jungle map. Here’s how to unlock the UGR in Cold War and Warzone.
UGR SMG in Cold War & Warzone
Those who played Call of Duty: Ghosts may recognize Cold War’s new UGR SMG as it’s based on the APS underwater rifle that appeared in the campaign. The in-game description says it’s a “full-auto submachine gun” and an “underwater rifle modified for improved land performance.”
The weapon is projectile-based with quite a low bullet velocity, so you won’t be beaming enemies at range with ease. Players were also surprised to see that it comes with explosive bullets.
How to unlock UGR in Cold War & Warzone
Players can unlock the UGR by killing an enemy revealed by your Spy Plane, UAV, or Field Mic with an SMG in 15 different completed matches. You can also unlock the UGR in Zombies if you eliminate 1000 enemies while using an Epic rarity or better SMG.
The new UGR SMG has the same unlock challenge for both Cold War and Warzone, so it’ll be up to you to decide which game you’d like to complete it in. In addition, you can also receive the UGR straight away by purchasing the new Lazar bundle for 2,400 CoD Points.
Image Credit: Activision
Apex Legends devs respond to criticism by adding cheaper Apex Coins option
Respawn Entertainment have responded to player feedback by introducing a cheaper Apex Coins option in the game.
Modern Warfare 2 leak claims beta dates are further away than we thought
Call of Duty players will get their hands on Modern Warfare 2 early in the beta, but leaks claim it'll...
Rockstar scrapped GTA IV & Red Dead Redemption remasters, claims insider
According to a Rockstar Games insider, there were plans to remaster GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption that were scrapped.