Treyarch has provided an update on what to expect in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC this week.
In a tweet posted on 4 February, they shared what is coming on Tuesday and Thursday of this week.
This week in #BlackOps:
- MP: Hardcore Nuketown
- MP: Mercenary Nuketown
- Zombies: IX Gauntlet (Xbox One/PC)
- Blackout: Ambush limited-time mode (Xbox One/PC)
- Blackout: New camo progression system and Zero Outfit Unlock mission (Xbox One/PC)
Black Ops 4 players on PS4 have already got their hands dirty last week with some of this content, while Xbox and PC players will get to jump in on February 5th.
Also coming in this update for Xbox One and PC players is the new Camo progression system in Blackout that requires paint cans to unlock. Players can expect this on Thursday, February 7th.
Coming to all platforms this week will be the Hardcore and Mercenary Nuketown playlists.
This week in #BlackOps4:— Treyarch Studios (@Treyarch) February 4, 2019
• MP: Hardcore Nuketown
• MP: Mercenary Nuketown
• Zombies: IX Gauntlet (Xbox One/PC)
• Blackout: Ambush limited-time mode (Xbox One/PC)
• Blackout: New camo progression system and Zero Outfit Unlock mission (Xbox One/PC) pic.twitter.com/m7IzjRerhB
Treyarch then followed up this tweet with another reminder that patch 1.13 will be available later this month with new Multiplayer, Blackout, and Zombies content.
Our next round of weapon balancing updates is planned for #BlackOps4 1.13 later this month, along with all-new content in MP, Blackout, and Zombies.
The new Pro Series Featured Playlist also continues on all platforms, and Ambush starts its second week in #Blackout on PS4!